Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening in a Void

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awakening in a Void - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening in a Void

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:57 am

Roxanne

I nodded and i too, layed down in the grass, holding my sister close to me for snuggles. I was pretty tired but by the minute, I kept feeling better and better, but my eyes were pretty tired in general.

"Yeah...rest is good idea...and your so warm and soft sis, heh."

I said and i nuzzled her cheek and booped her nose with my tails
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:35 am

Jayne

I rested a little in the grass, then Roxy laid down too and held me close.  I curled up into a silver ball, closing my kind of weary blue eyes after all the white still out there.  I giggled when she said I'm warm and soft, rubbing against her own warm and soft fur.  As she nuzzled and booped my nose, I nuzzled into her silky fur.  "Nighty-night, big sis."
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Roxanne

I woke up ??? hours later, I really didn't know how long I was asleep, but the sun was still in the sky, I don't think Night exists yet. I sat up, my tails wrapped around my sister, holding her close and i smiled softly as she slept and moved some of her hair out of her face in an affectionate manner. Maybe I should wait until she wakes up, but still need to brain storm on what else we should create. We should create water, day and Night, etc.

I would create a lake...but I'm downright terrified of water, not because...its water, because water is deadly to me if I recall, the only way I can come in contact with water is probably having a bubble shield or so. Yeah, I'll wait until Jayne wakes up.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Jayne

I purred softly in my sleep as my big sister held me close, curling up into a little silver fluff-ball.  I dreamt for a while...but it was kinda vague, blurry, and hazy...something about elements, maybe...

A while after my sister, I woke up as well.  I poked her to let her know I was awake, then looked out over what we put in the void.  I mumbled, "...still hungry..."  None of this vegetation was exactly the best for eating, though...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 am

Roxanne

I looked at her and smiled when she was awake and then I nodded after what she said. I thought about something and gasped and I smiled softly.

I grabbed her hand, also needing a little bit of Jayne's power to do this and I put my other hand on the ground and thought about something basic, fruit, apples to be more precise, I thought of a group of apple trees, 1 group and 3 indivdual apple trees in the group, a few seconds later, the group of apples trees started from a sprout all the way up to a bloomed adult apple tree full of green, yellow, and red apples, all in under 15 seconds and I sat down and panted, looking at the work.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Jayne

Closing my eyes again, I nuzzled my big sister's side briefly, still holding her close.  Then she held on to my paw and I felt a little of my energy go out, but I didn't raise the point.  I felt the rush of air and the rush of power, though, and when I opened my crystalline eyes again, there were trees - apple trees..."...food..." I mumbled, slowly getting to my hindpaws and heading for the trees.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Roxanne

I got up and almost ran to the tree with green apples, my mouth watered a little but I kept my decency and I managed to control myself. With all the power in my legs, I jumped up and managed to grab a green apple and i landed back on my feet. I sat down and took a bite out of the apple, savoring its sour delicious taste and i closed my eyes, enjoying the sweet treat and I looked at Jayne. Wondering if she will get some too.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Jayne

It took some doing, from being exhausted and having rested on an empty stomach, but I arrived at the tree through my stumbling.  With some straining and reaching, I loosened several red apples through the use of my tails and quickly chewed through the first one, mostly passing over the taste and texture, just happy to have some food back in my system.  "...th-thanks, big sis..."

I continued through the apples, a bit more slowly for the rest I pulled down. Each bite helped me feel a little bit better.  "...should we make more plants, or move on to something else for now...?"
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne teh Fox Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:32 am

Roxanne

"Yeah, we should focus on something. Something that's missing...and that it is pretty important...we need some water." 

I said looking around, and thinking, remembering on how to build a lake or a river, or even an ocean.

"You created a sun, if we create water, we will have different weather patterns, any thoughts?" I asked.
Roxanne teh Fox
Roxanne teh Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Jayne

"...we...yeah, we could do water, but we kinda need a place to put it or it's just gonna spill out onto everywhere...or, I guess, onto nowhere...if it spreads out infinitely, it'll evaporate instantly..."  I scratch behind my head.   "...so...we sort of need more land so we can contain a lake and rivers.  And then water...and I guess air is coming pretty naturally...and fire is somewhere in our to-do list..."  I sigh.  So much to do, such a long list...
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2