Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Graphic update

Go down

Profile Graphic update Empty Profile Graphic update

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Small graphic things done in the department of the profiles.
Western Zodiac images
Profile Graphic update ZodiacGamzee_zps451a41d0Profile Graphic update ZodiacEridan_zps8e935874Profile Graphic update ZodiacFeferi_zps66e04a67Profile Graphic update ZodiacAradia_zps45f22810Profile Graphic update ZodiacTavros_zpsa386ef83Profile Graphic update ZodiacSollux_zps7115cb37Profile Graphic update ZodiacKarkat_zpsb3241670Profile Graphic update ZodiacNepeta_zps426d6c67Profile Graphic update ZodiacKanaya_zps4741ff98Profile Graphic update ZodiacTerezi_zpsba830aeeProfile Graphic update ZodiacVriska_zpsac325170Profile Graphic update ZodiacEquius_zps24204d26

Eastern Zodiac images
Profile Graphic update ZodiacRat_zpsaf57385eProfile Graphic update ZodiacOx_zpsfca176d5Profile Graphic update ZodiacTiger_zps858cbed1Profile Graphic update ZodiacRabbit_zpsd60f4fbfProfile Graphic update ZodiacDragon_zps5fb9a825Profile Graphic update ZodiacSnake_zpsd4db904cProfile Graphic update ZodiacHorse_zpse10e9860Profile Graphic update ZodiacGoat_zps7a6ddc02Profile Graphic update ZodiacMonkey_zps7c46e43bProfile Graphic update ZodiacRooster_zps241a27d6Profile Graphic update ZodiacDog_zps08052896Profile Graphic update ZodiacPig_zpsfbc54d95

And the gender images got an overhaul including added genders
Since there has been some confusion as to what the labels meant I shall ATTEMPT to explain
Profile Graphic update GendersymbolFeMale_zps9afa8414 - Female : Speaks for itself
Profile Graphic update GendersymbolMale_zpsecb8d972 - Male : Speaks for itself
Profile Graphic update GendersymbolGenderless_zps9906e1fe - Agender/Genderless : People who lack a gender in a sense (They can be physical of any sex)
Profile Graphic update GendersymbolTrans_zps84ea8d1b - Transgender : I believe speaks somewhat for itself
Profile Graphic update GendersymbolNonbinary_zps2b7bc896 - Non-binary : This one actually exists out of multiple genders that overall seem to share a common symbol.
   Non-binary genders can be:
   - Genderqueer
   - Pangender
   - Bi-gender
   - Tri-gender
   - Genderfluid
   - Third-gender/Other gender
   And I am sure I am missing a few on top of that
These genders overall share the trait of being a either a gender outside of the male/female spectrum OR Both at the same time and in some cases with another one next to it

(I hope I explained it correctly. If this is not the case than please contact me by PM so I can correct)
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down