Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Origions: The Kindgom Under the Sun

2 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Dragon Origions: The Kindgom Under the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Origions: The Kindgom Under the Sun

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 pm

"You grown into a fine princess. Now I have I finish things in the ballroom. Don't be late"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Dragon Origions: The Kindgom Under the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Origions: The Kindgom Under the Sun

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:31 pm

"I'll head down with you.... If you don't mind."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 pm

As the two left max and spy sighed walking out of the closet heading for their post

~

"Forgive an old wolf for prying. But could you tell me why my sons were in your closet?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 pm

"Well... It's a long st- they are yours?" She asked
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:50 pm

"You and spyritus grew up together" he said. "Once he reached training age he went away to be taught how to be a knight with his brother Maximus." He looked to her. "I'm surprised you didn't recognize him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

"The orange one? Ah, yes him! I'm starting to remember now." She smiled. "Are they well?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:56 pm

"you tell me. what were they doing in your closet? and mind you i'm keeping this from your father because its your birthday"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:02 am

"Well." She played with her handkerchief. "I did come up and looked for this... And one appeared after another." 'twas the truth. "You would have to ask them why they were up there. Nothing funny happened, I reassure you. I might be... Unladylike like at times but I wouldn't practice any unholy deeds."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 am

sir wolf nodded. "I will talk to them after the ball. " he said walking her in

Spy and max were at their posts saying silent.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 am

Before she walked in, she put her mask back on. 

The room was bounced with light from the candles. The light from them made her dress gleam. 

Emiora yanked her sisters arm. "Willow..." She groaned angrily. 

"Hehe.. Hi.. Sister dear.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:21 am

"ahem" sir wolf came in behind willow. "Emiora we will not speak of this in front of your father"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:23 am

She batted her eyes and fixed her dress as well as willows. "As you and father see fit sir wolf.." She said walking off.

"Oh dear.." Willows fingers trembled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:28 am

sir wolf walked to the king. "everything is ready"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:54 am

"On the honor of my sweet daughter Willow Grace Winchester, I declare this ball to begin." The brown king stated. 

Everyone clapped and began to feast and dance. The music started shortly after.

Little Willow scuttled over to her father, but was pushed away from the guard. 'With this mask I am just like any peasant.' She thought. 'Might as well as blend in...' She looked worriedly around unsure of what to do.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:58 am

Spy and max stood and watched from their post. Spyritus sighed. "You had to go into the tower Maximus"

"Hey at least I didn't tell emiora" his brother hissed

Sir wolf stood by the king looking to his two sons. "Ah my boys, they will make excellent knights don't you agree your magesty"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:01 am

"Ahh... They do fit the part." King Henry agreed. "But can they perform?"

Out on the floor, Willow got dragged into a large dance. She was familiar with some of the customs, but learned a few new ons along the way. She smiled and laughed as she danced with her new loved family.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 am

"Sound like a wager is in order" sir wolf said. "Shall I call for my boys?"

Spyritus leaned against the  wall and his brother did the same. Spyritus sighed. Unable to join the merryment. He was bored. And he could tell max was as well
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 am

Willow began to sweat from all the dancing. 

"Not of a fight that you seek, but of talents. Each knight has their quirky talents. I'd like to see what theirs were before they join my court." He hardy hedgehog stood. "Willow dear." He called out. Everyone grew quiet as he kept calling out. The music died down as only willy laughed and panted, her hand waving in the air.

"Here father!" She peeled off the mask.

Everyone around her gasped and fell to their knees. "I'm sorry I stepped on your toes your grace." One said. "And your dress was stampeded." Said another.

"No, no," she tried to grasp her breath. "Oh father look at what you've done." She smiled looking up at him.

"Come child, you too Emiora. It is time for a show." The sisters went up the the small stage their father hand mother sat. "Sir wolf, fetch your sons."

The fair skinned queen looked to her daughters. "So," she looked at Willow. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes queen Lucinda."

"No need for that my little Willow, just call me mommy"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 am

Sir wolf smiled. "Boys! Come here!" He shouted as the twins shot to attention and started to walk up the stairs before bowing before the royal family.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 am

Emiora then removed her mask, setting it on her lap.

Willow patted her damp skin.

"As for our entertainment for tonight, I call upon the wolf clan's two eldest sons to perform for us. Seeing that it is my little princess's birthday, she gets first choice. 

She smiled. "Maximus, I would like to see you go first."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:15 am

Maximus smiled. "It would be an honor princess"  he said standing but first I need a volenteer. A lady to be specific"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 am

Many raised their hands towards this gesture.... Seeing that they just wanted to be with this cunning wolf. 

Little Willow Grace bit her lip, her feet rubbing one another under her dress as kept her hand down, unsure of what her father would think.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:20 am

"Hmmm so many lovely choices."he said looking around the room. "How about the birthday girl?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:24 am

She gasped a little and pointed at herself. A small rosy color filled her cheeks.

"Well.. He did say the birthday girl." Said Henry. "Get up there girl!" 

She smiled and got up, walked over to him and stood by his side. "Please don't embarrass me... For whatever you do." She whispered 

Emiora studied the crowed and the two 'love birds' oh how it sickened her so. Willow didn't know what was right or wrong. What love truly was. For all Emiora knew, Willow could fall in love with a mirror. Her eyes then went to the other twin
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:30 am

The look on spyritus's face said it all. He didn't like his brother near willow. But he couldn't act against him here

Max smiled . "Don't worry princess. Now I need you to stand against the wall facing me." He said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next