Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

+9
Spekkal
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Shadow
Midknight
Uncanny-Illustrator
TyzerLouise
Blazingshadows
Tyson_the_Comet
TaylorNPTTWolf
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:39 am

There are so many good Sonic Characters to choose from. It just makes me think a lot before answering the question and why.

If I had one favorite guy Sonic Character, it would totally be this guy:
What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Mephil10
Mephiles the Dark. That's right, I love a Villain. I bet you thought that I was going to love "Shadow" or "Silver", and you are right on that part. However Mephiles takes the top guy spot because of how attractive he is, especially in his "Dark" form. I also love him because of how awesome his powers are, the Game "Sonic 06", to me one of the only good things about the Game itself is Showing how amazing and epic Mephiles is with his powers and his own personality that makes it look as if hes mentally insane like a Mad Scientist and I love it.

Sonic girl characters on the other hand, I cannot choose between Maria or Blaze. They are both pretty and they don't try to show off when it comes to doing anything with fighting or anything in general. I can't decide so if any of you like either Blaze or Maria give me your reasons and I will pick. (you don't have to though)

Thats My Favorite Characters, Please share yours. I would like to know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:47 am

Male: Tails. I mean cmon, he's the one smart kid who's often underestimated but can still pick a good fight. Kinda like me!

Female: Blaze. Yes, I'm an ice type. She's a fire type. But opposites can attract, right?

...right?

Anyways, she's definately my favorite because of her acrobatics, something I lack, and her overall physical stats.

Not mentioning Sonaze. Still a good pair though. Screw Amy and Shadow. They can love each other.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:01 am

You have a good point there. Blaze has her fire and her flexibility, along with fighting skills unlike Maria who dies from a gunshot.

I like the Sonaze couple but I hate the Shadamy couple. its terrible, have Amy love Silver instead. the poor guy needs love as well XD

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Sonaze, Shadouge, and Silvamy... this could work.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Yes, yes it could Very Happy

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 am

Am I really the only knuxouge fan?  

I think shadaze, knuxouge, sonamy, and silver's a loner.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:21 am

I mostly prefer Knuxouge as well but I was wishing that Silver wasn't a loner Sad

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 am

Yeah.... But I ran out of girls.  You know, I think I'm a Silvails person.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:25 am

ooooooooooooh yuoi! Very Happy I never thought of those two together but that could work, I think?

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:30 am

It totally could!  I think the loner would be Mephiles.  Or he could be with that lynx girl.  The one who was like a computer, but she could come out of the computer, but she wasn't actually a Mobian?  I can't remember her name.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:37 am

Her names Nicole and I'm not sure how that would work though. But I think Mephiles should be the loner because to me, hes too sexy to be with anyone XD

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:45 am

No wait- Mephiles and Fiona!  Amirite?  Amirite?
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:48 am

ehhhh no Fiona is more with scrouge even though hes an ass

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty Shard the metal sonic

Post by TyzerLouise Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:06 pm

My favourite sonic character would probably have to be 
shard, the metal sonic 
What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=shard+the+metal+sonic&source=images&cd=&docid=r54xrlG2hgRIgM&tbnid=0A75vqMC1E1f_M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Farchiesonic.wikia

Remember the metal sonic that sacrificed itself in a volcano to save sonic and tails? You guessed it, that's shard. 
Uncle chuck pulled him out of the wreck and fixed him up.
What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Shard_the_Metal_Sonic
I love this character so much just simply because of his 
Laid back and sarcastic attitude. He currently works
For the sea rest freedom fighters along with silver the 
Hedgehog, Elias acorn, Larry lynx, luck and leeta.

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Secret_Freedom_Fighters
TyzerLouise
TyzerLouise
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://tyler-louise151.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:16 pm

(Post no longer exists)

Last edited by The Rose Virgo98 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 pm

This is not a ship discussion thread, it's fav character discussion thread. Perhaps make a separate topic for discussing ships?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Ohh...well, I saw people discussing ships, so...I apologize. Tell them that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 pm

I only saw that now as well, it was more a general thing rather than just aimed at you, sorry if the wording made it feel like that
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 pm

No problem. I'm just glad we have such great moderators. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Sorry bout that.  I'll stop now.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Even though I completely lost interest in Sonic after Colors, I feel like I should maybe contribute to conversation,

My favourite Male character was Silver (When I liked the series. Yes Silver was introduced during one of the worst games ever, yes he never made any major appearances after that, but I still really liked him, despite the hate he got the fans. 
His design was different from the other hedgehogs Sonic and Shadow, and it was quirky and unique, it appealed to me when I was younger. The weird frill like spines on his head stood out to me and I liked it. He was also slower than the other two, but made up for it with his Psycho-Kinesis, which at the time I thought was the most amazing thing ever. 
I don't have many reasons for liking him other than liking him during my childhood, and he still somewhat stands out to me.

My favourite female character is probably Blaze solely because she's Pyro-Kinetic, and one of my favourite Sonic games is Sonic Rush. I remember playing the heck outta that when I was a kid
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 am

I love Silver, He is one of the favorite hedgehogs. I have a friend in rl and she told me that she gotten me a hedgehog for my sixteenth birthday. I'm not really allowed to have anymore pets in my house even though i have two cats. So she gonna keep it at her house, I told her I wanted to name the Hedgehog Silver. She told me that would be awesome since the hedgehog is a silver-back ^^ <3

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Knuckles is my favorite Sonic character.

My reason is that unlike most characters, Knuckles always believes in the good in others, even though they may be evil. This does make him gullible, yes, but this always means that he is willing to give anybody [Even Dr. Robotnik] a second chance. This was why he was tricked by Dr. Robotnik a second time in Sonic Adventure, and why he saved Rouge in Sonic Adventure 2. This epic, flaming red guardian is as tough as nails, but he also has the biggest heart out of most Sonic characters that I can think of.

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty Fave!

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Shadow. Don't know why, really, he's just always had a special place in my heart. Mine is so very original, isn't it?
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? Empty favourite sonic characters

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 am

Definitely Emerl from battle, love his story and design.

favourite female chara is Marine, Rush adventure was just awesome and I somehow liked her personality in the story ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next