Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

+9
Spekkal
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Shadow
Midknight
Uncanny-Illustrator
TyzerLouise
Blazingshadows
Tyson_the_Comet
TaylorNPTTWolf
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:25 am

Out of all the current known characters i'd have to say Mephiles is one of my most favorite characters. I really like his design as well as his voiceactor in the game. It's a shame that in the end the timeline pretty much got erased because Mephiles had quite a bit of potential to be a great villain through other games as well.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why?

Post by Spekkal Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:47 am

Someone fight me right here right now.
I will legit take you on in the pit.
CAUSE GUESS WHAT, LOSERS, THE BEST CHARACTER IS RIGHT HERE;

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? - Page 2 Metal%20Sonic%20ArtWork
METAL SONIC, OF COURSE.
That desiiign alone was enough to just, like, insta-convince me that he was my favourite. There's just something... great about it. How sleek it is. Everything just pops, and it's weird how well it works despite, well, being blue and red of all things. And it works mechanically too, since he's supposed to be sleek and agile, as fast as Sonic.
I just like the character, okaaaay? I mean, I know it's the stereotypical 'voiceless-sometimes copycat robot who wants to be better' shtick which is done a million and one times, even in fancharacters, but I just like Metal Sonic. I like how intimidating he is. How, well, commanding he can be and that he is beyond his creator. That he's a staple villain, and a genuine threat when he shows up.

Fight me IRL I will defend this to the grave.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Whip~ Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:08 pm

*Straps on boxing gloves*
We 'bout to fight Spek.
BECAUSE THE GREATEST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME FOREVER;

What's Your Favorite Sonic Character and Why? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150904130215

Is this precious bab right here. c:
OKAY, BECAUSE IN A WORLD OF SUPER-POWERFUL ECHIDNA AND A GOD OF DESTRUCTION BENT ON DEMOLISHING YOUR WAR-MONGERING RACE, TIKAL WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THREW HER ARMS UP AND SAID "NO". SHE IS THE REASON CHAOS DIDN'T WRECK SHOP WITH EVERYTHING 4000 YEARS AGO, AND WITHOUT HER, SONIC AND FRIENDS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PACIFY HIM AGAIN.
And that's not getting into the fact that she has one of the richest character histories in the games(Unless you count Tails' two spinoff games, in which case, right on little fox buddy~!), AND she's got possibly the most adorable interactions in the world, both with chao and other characters. CX
AND UNLIKE METAL SONIC, SHE WAS IN THE ANIME.
AND.
SHE'S PLAYABLE ONCE AGAIN.
AFTER LIKE 10 YEARS OR SOMETHING THEY BROUGHT HER BACK FOR SONIC RUNNERS.
AND I SCREAM.
TIKAL IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME AND SPEKKAL I WILL DESTROY YOU FOR THAT TITLE.
Whip~
Whip~

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteFang Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:39 pm

I like Sonic,Unlike some people that don't like him.

I like him because he not strong but because he has guts and he dosent give up and he comedic and cocky
WhiteFang
WhiteFang
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:50 pm

I love Silver. He's often the subject of the most silliness in my fan-fictions. His new Comic arc "The Silver Age" is apparently pretty good too.

Villian wise I like Fang the Sniper. That's because I play as him in Sonic The Fighters and the Hooligans in Archie Sonic are pretty funny.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 am

Thanks to Archie Comics' own Evan Stanley and her brilliant fan comic: Ghosts of the Future. I've taken a liking to both Silver and Blaze.

Beforehand it was all Shard and Sonic. I have a great love of all things robotic and/or snarky.

And from what I've seen, Gold from Sonic Universe looks promising. In an interview Stanley said she was canon into other women. Good for them finally having diversity.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2