Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Week 4

+2
Knuxtiger4
Spekkal
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween Week 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Week 4

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:40 pm

"What!" Boubka's eyes widened and his pupils shrunk. "I'm not a-" Then he realized. When he was trying to fight the creature. It felt intense. The adrenaline flowed through his body. He wanted to kill him...An innocent person who was being mind-controlled and did nothing wrong. "I...I...I-I-I" With tears in he eyes he ran away "WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE. I'LL GO THEN!" He ran to the next room and walked with a bowed head into the elevator, not really noticing all the creatures. "Hello...."
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:49 am

"What..." the kudu's mouth was gasped open as he watch the horrible scene unfold with the two monster in the room.  He flinched quiet a bit at the racket of the one's bones snapping to a sickening affect that even rattled his nerves.  Amber seemed to taken out the one that tried to go after him earlier as she headed for the elevator shaft.  Echo on the other hand as he saw wasn't nearly as lucky as he was almost crushed by the dead monster, followed by nearly being attacked by the other monster that was heading for its partner's corpse.  Soon Echo made in in the elevator with the others, everyone that was in the room was accounted for now as Ozzi looked back inside.

Then he saw that dorky grin that Twilight had on his face followed by hearing the laughter coming from him.  His blood was boiling with anger that his fellow had no regards to the other around him, a rather selfish person.  With a quick movement of his staff, whacked Twilight good on the head to hopefully give him a wake up smack he been long overdue for.  "You wouldn't be grinning if you had those monsters bearing down at you." he shot a glare at him, face wrinkled in disgust before he hit the button to the elevator, the door beginning to close on the four of them.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm

The doors to the elevator slowly closed, rather ominously in fact, as the final mobian entered the steel cage that would descend downwards. What lay before them, a sight partially obscured by the darkness lingering in the subway atmosphere, was the skinned creature of a once-mobian sniffing and raking its abnormal nails against the deceased magenta fox, little tiny growls and hisses from its mouth to shatter that silence around it.

Yet that was a sight now gone, as those inside were greeted with steel as the doors slammed shut. Thus did they move down, descending into the bowels of the subway where the dark and terrible plan were set in action.Descending into an in-built laboratory for a purpose to create monsters of war. Descending into their final part of their adventure, where the unknown awaited, and their final task was at hand. 

It was roughly half a minute before it came to a halt. 

And there was a powerful roaring sound from behind the doors. 

The lift was beginning to get.. hotter suddenly. Like this steel cage was gradually turning into an oven to cook whatever was inside. It was simply sweat-inducing at first, but needless to say it was anyone's guess that it would get worse. With that many people stuffed inside a rather small elevator, things were started to get heated, pardon the pun.

And as the doors began to slide open, those within the steel cage were greeted with a disgustingly large stream of fire, like the fire breath of a dragon itself, engulfing the lift without any indication of stopping. The cause? A bulking pink chihuahua mobian, male.  The most recent missing person on the news. He stood a little away from the doorway, but the flames erupting at a constant stream from his mouth was probably a more pressing matter.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2