Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Alpha

+5
Froshana
C.S.O.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shrike Marine
The Red Blur
9 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Operation Alpha - Page 14 Empty Re: Operation Alpha

Post by Froshana Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:08 pm

((And just to make C.S.O. have to update the post order again, I'd like to go ahead and drop from the rp for now. :P Work is just too real right now for me to try and half-ass my way through all this filler. If I see an opening to jump back in with a new character, I will. In the meantime, Froshana out!))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 am

" Everyone has their own taste" the parrot inside the large suit responds back. "As for my profession. Just think of me as 'someone who gets problems fixed' " He would check the radio for any reports from the police and military radio " Nothing about the target on the radios. Drones are not picking him up yet. Hopefully the 'client' I'm working for will give me some updates, Until then. " he will pull out a radio to give to the hedgehog" Take this. You can pick up the police and GUN radio.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:46 pm

( OOC: Red Blur hasn't posted and it has been more than three days. It's now Shade's turn. I'll update the post order once my turn comes around. )

( OOC: Well, it's been another five days and no post from Shade. I still don't have much to add in terms of a post. So, Mike it's your turn again. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:23 pm

( sadly i have nothing to add without red blur XD; )
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 am

( OOC: Another five days, no post from Blur. I'd assume he's not going to be posting here anytime soon.

It's now Shade's turn. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:22 pm

(Sorry I haven't been posting on my turn. First notifications stopped working and then I forgot to check because of Christmas etc. But everything's working now and I'll post when my turn comes now.)

Shade had been searching for his allies for quite a while. They all seemed to have disappeared which was probably for the best. He was about to stop when he noticed a giant disruption from not too far away. Unbeknownst to Shade, he had detected the flair of the mech suit the parrot was in.

"Jesus, what is that thing?" Shade thought in response to noticing it. He then noticed Caen's essence beside it, "weird, what's Caen doing? He with that thing?" Shade stood up and had still not noticed that soldiers were heading for him or that there was air support following him.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 am

( OOC: Well, I've seen that problem in another topic of mine. All I can recommend is that you take a look here every couple of days. )

Authorities in the city had become a bit disorganized since the quartet they were originally following had split up. They had made sporadic contact with their targets on occasion, but other than Shade, they had lost track of the other three.

It was only through second hand reports from civilians that any sort of leads were coming to them. After the wolf had emerged from the sewer systems several minutes ago, his presence had been noted by civilians there. From those encounters, some people had got in touch with the local police and about fifteen minutes after the fact, they had the area the wolf had shown up in identified.

Of course, that also meant that the wolf had a fifteen minute head start on them. Since he was doing his best to stay out of sight, follow up reports on his location were not available. He was also monitoring the communication traffic as well, and used that to plan his next steps.

For now, the wolf continues his on foot march towards the city's outskirts.

( OOC: Jan 15 - No post from Mike. Now it's Blur's turn. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:19 pm

( yeah can't do anything atm without blur XD. I hit rp bedrock)
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:31 am

( OOC: Well... this rp has been limping along rather lamely for the last month. At this point I see no recourse other than to bring it to an end as no one, myself included, has been posting reliably enough to keep this story afloat.

So, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who had been involved here. I know there were 8 or 9 people who took part and I thought it was pretty good to have that for one of my rp's. )

At long last, the wolf makes his way clear of the suburban sprawl on the city. According to the updates he'd been receiving there was no pursuit of him. The local authorities had been unable to follow up effectively with the sporadic details gathered from civilians who had spotted him. None of the enhanced or empowered individuals he'd encountered, or been made aware of, had pursued him out this far. It wasn't likely that any of them would be able to find him now at this point.

After activating the communication transceiver in his helmet, he then consults a map of the area on his head's up display. He looks it over for a few moments to confirm the details.

"A 1. S E 3 5. Over." he says.

Several moments pass as he continues walking.

"Recall. 2 2 dash 5 D. Over." came the reply.

"Understood. Out." the wolf says.

Altering his direction slightly, the wolf continues to walk away from the city. In less than an hour, he'd be gone and then he'd be able to reflect on his success.

This first operation was complete with few complications. Fortunately he was not forced to engage in much combat, but that did disappoint him slightly. He did enjoy testing his skills with worthy opposition.

Perhaps next time.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14