Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream

Go down

What are we going to watch?

[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream GDMEGbg0%[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream GDMEGbg25%[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream 0lNb1KJ 25% 
[ 1 ]
[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream GDMEGbg0%[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream GDMEGbg25%[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream 0lNb1KJ 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream GDMEGbg50%[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream 0lNb1KJ 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream Empty [Possible] Weekly movie and series stream

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 pm

So, as the title already say i am working on setting up a weekly stream to watch a movie or series together.

I will likely start the streams at around 9 PM GMT but i will post a link to the virtual theater when i go live. Now, because this is the first time i actually plan this out i want to let the community vote on what we watch.
So i have made a little poll with some possibilities. For now i wont be changing this but if its a success i will allow people to make suggestions to be added into the poll.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

[Possible] Weekly movie and series stream Empty Re: [Possible] Weekly movie and series stream

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat May 28, 2016 7:59 pm

So it seems Glee has won tonight.  We are starting in a few minutes at http://lets.rabb.it/886j/LVA0KUEGKt
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down