Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight against the Black Shadows

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fight against the Black Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight against the Black Shadows

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 pm

(I don't think it took inspiration from your title, Leon. While generally I don't believe in coincidences, I do think this was just a weird exception.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Fight against the Black Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight against the Black Shadows

Post by *superkalvis Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:23 am

(It took some... 4give me pls.)

A while later...

Sivlak wakes up. He feels himself being carried, and he opens his eyes. At first, it all looks blurry, but things come into focus. He hears a voice.

"Yes, we have them here."
 He looks up and sees a Shadow carrying him and Shade. He's too weak to do anything, though... Suddenly, the Shadow falls and drops them, and he looks up, seeing a familiar Chao.

"Heh... thanks, Hiro."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:26 am

(Gasp! How could you?)

Shade is still asleep, until the Shadow drops them. "Why what? Huh?" Shade sits up slowly and rubs his head, "ugh, where are we?"

As his surroundings come into focus, Shade realises they're no longer in the forest. "Oh shi-"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

(I'm sorryyyy...)

Sivlak got on his feet. "Ugh... where are we?" He looks around, rubing his head, and Hiro flies onto him. "It looks like it might be the base..." There was a door down a hallway. He walks towards it.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Shade is still trying to get a hold of the situation. The transportation was not very good and he felt a little queasy. He looked over at Sivlak and asked, "the base... Of the Shadows?"

He slowly began to stand up, resting on his knees then one leg at a time, slowly pushing himself back onto his feet.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:33 am

Sivlak looked back at Shade. "No, the base of the Bananas. Yes, of couse the base of the Shadows!" Hiro laughed at his sarcasm.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Shade shook his head and he was fully back into reality, where he was met with sarcasm. He glared at Sivlak, "well sorry kid but I was unconscious a minute ago, we don't all have the ability to dust possible concussions off our shoulders."

Shade rubbed his head but sighed, "I wish it was the base of the bananas though, I haven't had breakfast." He rolled his eyes at Sivlak's laughter, but chuckled a little himself.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2