Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Butterfly Affect

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Butterfly Affect Empty The Butterfly Affect

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:47 am

Xavier heaved out a heavy sigh. It was only on nights like this that he despised doing his job. He made sure the chloroform was ready and adjusted the black cloth/mask that was coverin his mouth. At the moment, he was doning all black clothes in the form of a G.U.N soldier's outfit. He hated it. He was a scientist! Not a soldier! And he definitely didn't sign up for this, but it was the only job he had, and he couldn't risk it by complaining.
At the moment, He was outside, hidden in a bush. Mostly a remote area. His objective? Obtain (G.U.N code for Kidnap) the subjects who's residents were messeged to him. He made sure his pistol was in his pocket. He wasn't allowed to use his gun really, but he wanted to keep it with him just in case.
Distracted by thoughts of hatred for his job and all he knew, he tripped over a stray cat and knocked over nearby trashcans, causing quite the comotion. He cursed the cat and himself for his clumsiness.

[Your OC is the subject ;3]
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Butterfly Affect Empty Re: The Butterfly Affect

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:54 am

Xavier quickly spotted the woman coming towards his direction. He realized that this was one of his targets, and formed a plan in his head. he pulled down the mask off of his mask, and tried to look the least amount of suspicious as possible. He dropped his glasses and pretended to be looking around for them.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:17 am

Xavier sighed inwardly. He hated to use this tactic but it seemed it would work the best at this point. He wanted to try and use whichever way he could that would least likely lead to a fight.
He picked up his glasses and walked into the woman's view. "Pardon me ma'am. Me being the klutz I am lost my glasses and tripped over a cat in the process..." He admitted somewhat truthfully, rubbing the back of his neck and then waving to her with his normal arm.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:49 am

Xavier paused to put his glasses back on his nose and then looked back at the woman, trying to seem as innocent, harmless, and stupid as possible, all the while reminding himself to kick someone when he gets back to base.

"My name is Gabe." He lied, but spoke respectfully.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 am

"Nice to meet you Ophelia. I'm sorry if I disturbed you.. I had just been going for a walk." Xavier told her, holding back a grimace as his messenger vibrated. This was taking too long. He grinded his teeth a bit when he grinned at her.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:43 am

"Work, You know... I'm currently trying to locate a few things for the people I work for." He shrugged slightly, taking a few steps towards her but trying not to make it obvious. Ugh, he felt like a creep. He hoped she wouldn't mention how young he looked... a bit too young to be doing any serious work. Or anything serious at this time at all.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:09 am

At this moment, Xavier remembered that he didn't have time for small talk, and at this rate, he'd never get in a good enough position to use the chloroform on her. He grabbed his backup tazer and held it in his hand. "Unfortunately I'm none of those things." He informed her and then turned it on. It shot out at her. If it hit her, it would send a high enough jolt through the body to almost certainly render her unconscious
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 am

Xavier put the tazer away when he saw her go unconcious. He hated carrying around the thing, in all honesty, but at the moment he didn't care. He put his mask back over his mouth and then walked up to Ophelia, looking over her on the ground. "My apologies ma'am, but I am truthfully doing my job." He said and then picked her up from under her arms and began to drag her away. She would wake up in a cell on Prison Island
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 am

He did have quite a bit of trouble. He stood up and dropped her when he needed a rest. He heaved. "Do I really have to call in back up for this..." He whispered to himself. He spotted the kid through a window, but didn't think much of him for now. He grabbed his radio and called for others to come and pick her up instead
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:06 am

Soon, a small team did come and take Ophelia away, giving Xavier a ride back to Prison Island as well. He hadn't gotten everyone on the list yet, but he would get to them later. All the while he was completely unaware of the the boy in the house.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Xavier found the information on Ophelia and learned that she had a child. He held in his groan of aggravation and headed back to where he found Ophelia.
He knocked on the door to the house and remembered the kid that he had seen before. He must have been spotted... This wouldn't look good. But he really wasn't going to beat up a kid. He just wanted to check on him.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Xavier had assumed that he was just a regular child and would be nothing to worry about. He tried to peek in through a window but saw nothing. "Hey kid!? Answer the door..." He said, knocking again.
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by animorphine Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:53 pm

"Alright, fine, I'm coming in!" Xavier exclaimed and then grabbed a pin from his pocket and proceeded to try and pick the lock. He glanced around however, to make sure he hadn't woken any of the neighbors
animorphine
animorphine
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum