Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So i decided to remake my OC...

3 posters

Go down

So i decided to remake my OC... Empty So i decided to remake my OC...

Post by Xander_The_Hedgehog Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:16 pm

“Sometimes the happiest people hide the saddest truths. ”

General Information

Full Name: Xander Wolfe
Also Known As: The Game Player.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Zodia Sign: Leo The Lion
Marital Status: Single
Mate: N/A

Alignment: Neutral
Morals: Chaotic neutral
Threat Level: High
Team Formation: Power
Group Affiliations: Crimson Fighters; A member. Leader of Team RSX
Date of Birth: 7th August
IQ: 189

Birthplace: Inside the Undergrounds of MT.Corolin
Current Residence: Station Square
Occupation(s): Poker Player/Rogue

Personal Quote: “So you like games hm? Well... I’ll show you how this game is played.”
Voice Actor: Man on the internet’s Mettaton impression
Theme Song: calamari inkantation (gametal rock remix)

Personal information

Attitude: Xander is, firstly, a playful and charming person. He is often described as Dashing and seductive when speaking in a fight. When he wins a poker game or anything at all, he can be quite egotistical and boastful. This would be alright if he didn’t emit an aura of selfishness when doing so. In a fight, his mood changes to a more serious inside-self. This may not be shown at first due to his maintained outer structure and physical body language, however when he become pissed off he will present that serious mood and will maintain it for a few days after the initial fight.

Favourite Foods: Burgers, Chocolate bars, Gammon.
Likes: Interesting geological locations, Attention, Music (Preferably video game music), Video Games.

Dislikes: Public Humiliation, Being told he isn’t correct, Criticism, losing.
Fears: Public Humiliation, Rejection, Being Ignored

Aspirations: To be famous (As in, an idol or world-renowned hero though he doesn’t meet the actual requirements for that)
Family:

Father – Arondye Wolfe
Mother – Solosa Wolfe
Brother’s – Delior Wolfe, Ravio Wolfe

Relationships

Has none of present.

Summarized Biography
Born under the noble family of the Wolfe and underground in MT.Colorin, Xander was assigned his family house by having their insignia burned into his chest as a child. He has always been criticised as not being ‘professional at nobility’. To that he always says ‘You can’t just be born with a profession ya know! You need to work on it!’. As a teenager of 15 years he had enough of the criticism and ran off to the surface and down to Station Square where he became both a professional Poker player and a rogue. He works part time as a Poker professional and a rogue. He currently owns an apartment in one of the many apartment buildings in the city.

Physical Information

Species: Wolf
Subspecies: N/A
Nationality: British (The posh side)
Height: 5.5 ft.
Weight: 9.8 stone
Eye Colour: Lapis Blue
Fur Colour: Greyish greens and various shades of greys AND greens.
Clothing Style: He wears a formal sort of suit as if he were at a wedding when playing poker. As a rogue however, he changes suit (Get the pun???). He wears a hood with holes on the arms due to the constant slashes and bullet holes. He wears ripped jeans when a rogue and he wears some white runners.
Jewellery: N/A
Scars/Markings: His family insignia on his chest.

Physical Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths – Swiftness.

Weakness – Basically No muscle strength.

Mental Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths – Persuasive, Manipulative
Weaknesses – Short-minded, Contradictive

Skills and Talents:
- Poker. It seems he was naturally bestowed with playing Poker. training.

Powers and Abilities:
- Pyrokinetic. It also seems he has the natural ability to wield fire and control it as if he were the god of fire...

Transformations:
He has none as of current.

Overall Stats:

Strength: 7
Defence: 4
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 5
Willpower: 4
Luck: 5
Special: 8

Total points: 42

Weapon Skills:
The extent of the use of weapons is only limited with guns and other types of firing weapons. He is virtually unstoppable with a sword as he was raised to use olden and medieval weapons for self defence.

Fighter's Rank: B

Sorry if i uh... Didn't follow the Profile base... I kinda edited it and morphed it to my liking... Sorry.

Last edited by Xander_The_Hedgehog on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xander_The_Hedgehog
Xander_The_Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

So i decided to remake my OC... Empty Re: So i decided to remake my OC...

Post by kingleon Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 pm

I didn't  know some of the measurements because stone isn't used as a weight unit in the us. But other then that it's  a good bio.  I liked the fighters rank aspect. It is okay if I use that
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Transformations:
Ungod form – As a potential spiritual possessor to the God of fire Vulcan, he has the power to transform into a godlike form... Only it’ not. He uses his inside heritage powers to ALMOST transform fully... Only one person is aware of this... And that person is his own father!

Heeyyyy buddy pal friendo, might want to be careful there! Only, that's really pushing against the rules, or at least leaning on them a bit too much for our liking! We have a very strict thing on this site where god-like powerful characters aren't allowed for the sake of balance and... avoiding reaching levels of ridiculous. So yeah, may want to tone this down, otherwise you won't be allowed to RP them here.
Please try to balance your characters fairly!
Thanks! c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

So i decided to remake my OC... Empty A question

Post by kingleon Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Spekkal wrote:
[size=30]Transformations:[/size]
[size=30]Ungod form – As a potential spiritual possessor to the God of fire Vulcan, he has the power to transform into a godlike form... Only it’ not. He uses his inside heritage powers to ALMOST transform fully... Only one person is aware of this... And that person is his own father![/size]

Heeyyyy buddy pal friendo, might want to be careful there! Only, that's really pushing against the rules, or at least leaning on them a bit too much for our liking! We have a very strict thing on this site where god-like powerful characters aren't allowed for the sake of balance and... avoiding reaching levels of ridiculous. So yeah, may want to tone this down, otherwise you won't be allowed to RP them here.
Please try to balance your characters fairly!
Thanks! c:
Spekkal is it okay if shocker gets trained By a god layer in his life. He's not gonna be completely god level. But he will be a lot stronger and have higher intellect.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander_The_Hedgehog Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Right so i removed the transformation entirely. Is it alright now Spekkal?
Xander_The_Hedgehog
Xander_The_Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Xander_The_Hedgehog wrote:Right so i removed the transformation entirely. Is it alright now Spekkal?

It's looking pretty darn groovy! Thanks, bud!

(also, Eleo, maybe it's not best to ask these sort of things on other people's profiles. Feel free to PM either me or Elec about that.)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down