Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask my crew whatever you want

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask my crew whatever you want Empty Ask my crew whatever you want

Post by Dione Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Yep. I decided to jump on the bandwagon here! I'm gonna make this thread so you guys can ask my characters anything! I heard it's good for development and getting to know your characters better and I'm more than up for that, especially if you guys are interested in them xD; 
You can find the most recent and updated bios here: http://toyhou.se/DioneCaptor or in my signature link!

Sooo yeah, ask ahead?

Last edited by Dione on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Ask my crew whatever you want Empty Re: Ask my crew whatever you want

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:50 am

Okay I saw this and was going to list, then didn't because... Well, I don't actually know? 

It's fine I'm a plwv, we all know this. ANYWAY. 

To Dione: I've always wondered, is your fur naturally green? Or are you just really good at dying it? 

To Ira: How does it feel to blood bend? It's interesting to hear what you literally feel when using an ability, and I have a feeling this would be an unusual one. 

And finally to Sarah: Where are you hoping to work once you finish college finally? Are you aiming to get into a big film company, or work your way up from a smaller group?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Dione: Wellll.. no, I'm not that good at dying my hair.. Or well, f- fur for that matter. It's uhh. It's always been this way. If you were to t- take a look at my baby photos you'd see it there as well! I have gotten those questions about my hair as well, people j- just seem to think it's fake or something... It's not really great to hear those questions all that often b- but it's fine.. I guess. Y- you couldn't have known at least! O- oh and nice to meet you, miss Young..

Ira: Oh boy, that's a tricky question right there! See, blood bending is different for everyone. Or so I've been told by my mother, at least. To me it's like... You know that feeling where you just feel so powerful? Well, combine that rush with a constant decline in your vision and the thumping sound of a blood stream and a heart in your ears and I think you'd get about what I feel/hear/experience! 

It's weird and hard to describe but yeah. I know others experience it as ultimate power and control over literally everything in their close environment but it's different with each individual. And then there's also the people who get taken control of.. yeah.. They experience it also in a different way but you'd have to ask them because it doesn't work on me.

Sarah: Oh my, hi there! It's lovely to meet you~. Glad you're showing interest in films as well! Or well, more to say, my future career in the film industry~. Myyy main goal is to start working somewhere as an assistant or maybe even a director. When I get to that I want to climb the ladder and perhaps even start my own business. I just loooove the process behind the scenes of a film and the editing. Gosh, it takes so much skill! You wouldn't believe. Have you ever tried editing videos? I bet it was difficult~. 

Luckily I'm not planning on being an editor, I just get to yell at my staff when I'm not happy with the result. I'm just kidding, I'm not that bad. Anyways, I do really want to make it as far as possible and my big dream is indeed to start my own business and of course I hope that if I get to that point, that it'll actually get into the publicity and not stay an indie company. Those blockbuster producers.. I want to be one of them.

Last edited by Dione on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:50 am

Vivien: What do you think of the people around you? Do you hate the common people? Do you try to be a good person? How do you view society, and do you prefer land or sea?

Cayenne: Have you ever let the fame go to your head?

Ira: -sprays with water bottle- bad cat
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Vivien: People are... okay? I suppose? I try to fit in for as far it's possible, but for some reason there's something holding me back. Maybe it's because I'm so drawn to the sea and the lakes, maybe it's because I don't give a shit about my appearance. I don't know. And to be honest, I don't really care. When I'm on the land I don't really feel at home anyways. If I could I'd stay under water or live on a ship, but I'm afraid I can't. 

Cayenne: Oh my, no! Of course not! You gotta stay down to earth and realise you're no better than anyone else, just because you're good at singing! I don't like those celebs that go all like "Ooohhh look at meeee, I'm faaamous!" Of course I love the attention, and I'm more than happy to sing a short song if people ask me to, but no, I don't view myself as better than anyone!

Ira: You take that back, right now! -furiously runs towards- 

((SPEKKALLLLL, now he's angry. Gotta clean up the mess now :c))

Last edited by Dione on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Vivien: Ummm excuse you but I NEED DETAILS. Why can't you stay in the ocean?

Dione: What are the extent of your powers, if you really push yourself to your limits?

Ira: SPEAKING OF RUNNING OH GOD who's your gf. tell me about her. also leave me alone.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Viven: ...do I really have to? Okay then.. See, I have a mother to take care of. She's sick and can't leave the house anymore. I have to keep my job to be able to provide for her because if I stop working, we won't be able to pay for her medication. I don't think she'll last much longer though, she's been getting worse over the past few months... I'll leave it at that if you don't mind.

Dione: The extent of my powers? Good question.. I've never really tried to find it yet, I'd need a big group of people to find that out, and be in a safe environment. I tend to faint if I stretch too much, or if I use my powers for too long, so I'd imagine that would happen as well. Though, estimating how many people I could cover, I'd say that it would be at least three or four without putting myself in danger, I'd say... eight or nine at max? That would probably be the limit, but I'm not sure.

Ira: -comes to a shrieking halt- My girlfriend? She likes to keep her identity hidden for.. personal reasons. I can tell you about what she's like though. She's.. amazing. Always knows what to do, how to set up a plan of action, knows her way around things. She's also really caring for me and... it's great.. -rests head in hands and stares off into the distance-
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Vivien: Well, what powers do you have then? And do you have issues with the public because you're a kelpie?

Dione: Well, what's the most power you can give to a single person? How SWOLE can you make 'em

Winter: How's society different from when you were encased? Have you adjusted?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Vivien: I'm uh.. Hydrokinetic. I can control water and use it to both attack and deflect. It also comes in really handy when I'm actually underwater, it can help me hide whenever necessary. There's also my somewhat... darker side, I can possess smaller objects with my demonic inheritage. It's not pretty, and I don't do it a lot, only in emergencies. As for my species.. Not really? People usually think I'm some horse hybrid, but that's because most people don't know what I can do when I want to go underwater.

Dione: That all depends on what they can handle! I once tried it out with Boubka and he went absolutely mad with it, almost as if he was going in some sort of overdrive. He kept shooting chaos bullets and beams everywhere... Luckily we were in an open field just outside of the city.. heh.. BUT YEAH! As long as you can handle it, I can buff you up as much as you want!

Winter: Society has become.. strange. Everyone keeps looking at these things they call smart phones and "laptops" and I still have no clue how to work them. I don't get how a phone can be smart, but okay. I bought one of these smart phones as well, and I'm slowly getting the hang of it, but it's tough. I'd like to say I've adjusted quite well, I started picking up on some of the new slang and clothing styles, but I still prefer to wear clothes from my own time.

Last edited by Dione on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Vivien: When you say smaller objects... do you mean like... say, possessing a sword and then flying around to stab people? That sort of possession? What happens to your body when you do it? Do you vanish and 'go into' the object, or do you fall limp?

Winter: do you know what a dab is
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 pm

Vivien: Yeah, swords, knives, remote controls, stuff like that. Small things that don't weigh too much or take up too much space. I can move them around but also choose to keep them stationary. I 'disappear' and go into the object, yes. I can't keep it up for too long because it's really taxing but it helps when I want to get out of a sticky situation.

Winter: A... what? You mean when you pat something on something else? Like dabbing a towel on your head to dry your hair? I did not know it was called A dab. Fascinating.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm

@Sarah: Have you ever intimidated people with your appearance? And have you ever actually used that tail for self-defence before?

@Felicia: What are you doing at the current moment? And how's the relationship going?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Sarah: I probably have, yeah. Some people think my tail looks a bit scary. Luckily I've never had to use if for self defence, no! I've never been in the situation where I've had to.

Felicia: Right now? Mally and I are watching a film, shhh~ I've got to admit, I dropped out of college, but I'm working in a clothes shop right now! I like it, and I don't regret dropping out. Mal and I are doing fantastic! Things are going smoothly for us. Of course we fight sometimes, but we make it up afterwards~
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Oop, lets try and drop a couple of questions here before work!

@Winter: What's your favourite thing about the world you've woke up in? Is there anything about the modern world where you're like 'I wish we had this back in the day'?

@Sarah: You seem like a sweet young lady! Obviously being a scorpion comes with certain... stigmas of a sort. People being scared of scorpions and such-like. Have you ever experienced anything like that growing up, and how do you tend to deal with it?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Winter: My favourite thing? Hmm.. I have to admit, I like how we can communicate through these "Smart phones". I still don't get how they work and why they're so smart, but it's really interesting to use them. They can feel your finger and by pressing buttons it reads your mind and goes to this strange place called "the internet"? It's odd and I'll tell you, it's a bit scary too. My least favourite thing is that darn electronic music and those kids who play it all the time. I despise it.

Sarah: Kids always ended up being either really scared of me, or overly interested. It would make me kind of nervous, but I learned to ignore it! Nowadays, people seem to be a bit more used to my somewhat.. rougher exterior, which is really nice! I just hope it won't limit me in my future carreer...
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:43 pm

@Winter: What makes you so cold and bitter? Jokes aside, do you realise that the people you hated, after all these years, are most likely elsewhere or dead? How would you feel about meeting your ex and finding out they were like.... SUPER old. With WRINKLES.

@Emes: when will dione love you
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Winter: I don't know if you realise, but I've been locked up for half a lifetime by the man I used to love. It's almost as if you're being murdered by your lover, except you're put into a state of utmost vulnerability, unable to defend yourself and prone to who ever finds you and their intentions. For all I know I could've ended up dying without anyone noticing it or remembering me!! It's.. hard to not be bitter about it. I'd rather protect myself from getting hurt than going through a similar thing again.
As for my ex? First I'd laugh at him for being such a wrinkly man. He must be in his late seventies, early eighties by now, if he's even still alive.. Then I'd freeze his ugly ass and watch his miserable life drain from his eyes- 

Butthurt boi incoming in 3...
Emes: Why the fuck would I care? Like I would give anything about that miserable piece of trash that filthy dog is. She's a worthless bitch and is best off ignored. The fact she dares call herself a hero now by joining that stupid Guild makes it even worse.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:32 am

Winter: What made you take merc as a job? Have there ever been any targets which you really didn't want to take out?

Felicia: Why knives? What made you drawn to that kind of weapon?

Sarah: Plans for the future? What are your aspirations?

Ira: What made you so angry at everything?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Winter: It was an easy way to earn money. I had to train a lot to get back to my old self again, so I thought, 'why not go the extra step'. I kept training until I knew exactly what I was doing. Lucky for me I was able to pick up some skills in a relatively short period of time, so I could basically start immediately. I still go to the gym a lot and I train with my powers at least every three days to stay in shape and get better at what I'm doing. 

As for my targets.. I refuse to take out children. That just doesn't sit right with me. They're not able to have done that much wrong that they can't change or redeem themselves anymore. They have an entire life ahead of them. There once was this guy who wanted me to take out an entire family of two parents and three children. He offered a high price, and if I had taken it, I wouldn't have had to work for at least ten years, but I just.. I couldn't bring myself to either kill or orphanize those poor children. They shouldn't have to suffer because of what their parents may or may not have done in their past. I later on found out it was the man who wanted to hire me that was the shady guy in the story. The parents had only denied something the man wanted to do to the children, in exchange for a large sum of money. It had rubbed him the wrong way and because they now knew about what he wanted to do and who he wanted to experiment on, he wanted them out of his way. I'm more than glad I didn't do it.

Felicia: Oooh~ Knives are just great! They come in so many forms and sizes, shapes, materials and colours, they're not too heavy, easy to transport, easy to train with and lethal in the right hands. I want to be able to properly defend myself, y'know~ Of course, you have to be careful with them. They can leave nasty scars like the one I got on my thigh. It's quite a big one..

Sarah: I hope to one day break through in the film industry with a blockbuster! I would love to be a director, working with the big boys in the craft. I'm still an intern in one of the smaller companies, I don't know if you've heard of them, they're called "32Films". They've had some good films, but none of them really ranked highly. Hopefully I'll be able to get out there, show my work to the world~

Ira: Trust me, I'm not angry at anyone except the people who put me down when I was younger. I just don't like the general attitude of people. I prefer to stay on my own, unless I'm working at my internship or home with my girlfriend. Those people actually listen to what you're saying and appreciate you being there. Besides, I just want to do what I want to do. If that means breaking a few rules and getting into trouble for that, so be it. I don't care. It's not my fault they made those rules. Or laws. >w>"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm

@Everyone Willing To Answer: You are certainly engaged in combat by a master martial-artist and gun expert! How do you deal with this situation? Fight or flight? What you gonna do?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Ira: What is this kind of question? Of course I would fight. No way in hell I'm gonna run from those guys. I don't care how strong they are, I'll take them on.

Felicia: I... I don't know. I want to say that I'll fight, but what good am I against a gunner with only a knife? There's no way I'll win that. I'm gonna run but don't you dare take me as a coward~

Cayenne: IIIII'm gonna say run? Not because I don't think I can't defend myself, it's just because I'm a lover, not a fighter~

Dione: I.. What? No, I wouldn't be able to take them on all by myself. I'd die if that were to happen. This question is unfair. Of course I'd run..

Viven: ...I'm gonna fight. I'll become the gun and turn it against the owner. That's how fights work, right??

Aleksandra: I'd fight them head on. They may have their skills and specializations, but so do I. I'm not someone to just.. run! I'll stand my ground till the very end. Even if I die, I'll be sure to take them down with me.

Sarah: Look, I get that these situations can be very real in films and other media, but in real life I don't really see this happening. Buuuut since you're asking me to answer, I'll say I'm gonna run. I'm quite fast on my feet so hopefully I should be able to dodge the bullets as I make my epic escape!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

@Author!Dione: I SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD, POSTING QUESTIONS. STOP IT. I'M STRUGGLING TO CATCH UP TO YOU. AAAAAAA.

@Dione: What happened between you and Eres?

@Winter: So... is 'Winter' your merc name? What made you choose it? ....or more. Is there a reason OTHER than ice powers?

@Vivien: Do you have a job on the surface? Is there a job you really want?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Vivien: I have a sort of weird question, but here goes. Have you ever been asked if you wear shoes? I can imagine that to be a no considering your hooves, but is it possible to have specially made footwear for hooved feet? 

Emes: What happened in your life to make to suddenly turn into the guy you are today? You used to be cool, man! 

Sarah: Have you ever been accused of poisoning someone with your tail? And if so, how did you resolve it?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:54 pm

@Spekkal:

AuthorDione: NEVAAAAAAAH MUAHHAHAHAHAH

Dione: Ehm.. I don't know anyone called Eres, s- sorry. If you mean Emes, that uhm.. that guy, yeah.. I uh.. We used to be best friends, or well, really close friends but then he changed. I didn't really notice at first but friendly teasing slowly started to become bullying and we got into a fight. Later on we got into a fight again which got us both expelled. I.. Yeah...

Winter: It's my alias. I don't like giving out my real name immediately after I met someone. It's also my merc name so I can keep my identity somewhat hidden. I chose it because as a little girl I always loved the name. It was more than not a coincidence that because of what happened to me I got these powers as well.

Vivien: I currently work in construction. I do a lot of heavy lifting and carrying things around. Sometimes I get to use the forklifts as well, which saves me a lot of time and energy. It's not the most fun job in the world, but it sustains me and my mum. I can't save up a lot, though. Everything I get goes to my mum's treatment..

@ForevaYoung:

Vivien: Oh, that is.. quite an unusual question indeed. I never really got questions about it. I just assumed that since some people barely wear any clothes, it wouldn't be that much of a weird thing for me to not wear shoes. I've never really looked into getting custom made shoes to be honest, but that's because I never really needed them.

Emes: That. Is none of your fucking business. 
((What basically happened was he got comfortable in his class, and his anxiety got less severe. This didn't turn out very well, however, because he never got the right guidance towards social behaviour))

Sarah: Nope! And I'd like to keep it that way! I don't like it when I hurt people, even if it's by accident, let alone POISONING them! Oh goodness!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:03 am

Hai
Suffer

To Dione: So, you're studying math right? I'm guessing to be a teacher: why so? I mean, most people hate math.  What do you like about it?

To Cayenne: Gurl, yo voice is *d a n k*. You really put a lot of power and emotion into your music...what inspired you to get into rock/alternative/metal in the first place, out of all genres? What's it ya like about it so much that keeps you in?

To Felicia: How'd you feel when Jeffrey died? Were you sad at all?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next