Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the cast and crew

4 posters

Go down

Meet the cast and crew Empty Meet the cast and crew

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 pm

:Gear:
"Heya, Gear here. Thought I'd gather everyone together to have little Q and A. We have everyone here to answer questions from anyone who is interested."

¿¡^Image^¡¿
"(Static)"

[Razor]
"Just get this over with pest. I'd love to strangle you right now if we were in an official RP thread."

(Aaron)
"Try it trashcan and I'll pummel you into scrap. The good bit is I could do it over and over again since what happens here doesn't matter."

÷Darren÷
"Can e-everyone please not fight? We are supposed to be answering questions and stuff, and i don't think fighting is the answer."

=Rena=
"Ooooo... whats this thing mister Darren?"

÷Darren÷
"That's the window to the SRN Sit-... actually nevermind. Just be still and lets get through this ok? After this we can go to the park."

=Rena=
"Really? Yaaaaay!!"

{Project-63 [Evelynn]}
"D-did I make it? This is the right place yes?"

"Uhhh... Yep! That's everyone. Anyway, welcome! Hope y'all have a good time here and we will try to answer questions as best as possible. As for the rules... none really, just feel free to ask anything. If you need more info feel free to look at our Bios linked in the signature box down below."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Meet the cast and crew Empty Re: Meet the cast and crew

Post by Dione Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 pm

@Gear: So, you don't like water, but you like rain. How come?

@Image: What would you do if Gear stood in front of you, unarmed?

@Rena: Do you remember who built you? Or how you came to be?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm

@Dione

"I'm perfectly fine with water... as long as I'm not submerged in it. No feeling like only being able to move slowly and not able to use your engine to get out. And there is just something soothing about hearing rain."

÷Darren÷
"I could probably fix you up with a hydro function sometime gear if you like."

"Really? That'd be awesome! Let me know when you available and we can try it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¿¡^Image^¡¿
"(Static)"

[Razor]
"Ah, yes, sorry. He needs someone to translate for him as his voice box is broken. Very Happy  (ahem) "I'd tear him apart, limb from limb." He seems to just hate him, something I'm perfectly ok with."

" Shocked Uh... ok then..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Rena=
"Oh? Me? I was born silly! I think..."

÷Darren÷
"She doesn't remember much from her past or specifics of her race, sorry."

[Razor] 
"Of all the idiotic- (sigh)... look I'll explain for you impotant fools. There are two ways to be "born": one is to be built via one of the many assembly units. The other is when two of our species fall in "love" (disgusting) and share there nanite DNA in a proces-"

÷Darren÷
"Whoa,Whoa,Whoa... we got kids here"

[Razor]
"Hmph... they simply share DNA and place into an assembly to combine the two. The traits are then randomized and the skills and powers are usually inherently a fusion of the two."

=Rena=
"... excuse me, mister Razor?"

[Razor]
"Before you ask. No, i wasn't born like you were"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 pm

@Image: Who ARE you??

@Aaron: Why you so angry
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:41 pm

¿¡^Image^¡¿
"(Static)"

[Razor]
"Allow me to both translate and explain. Image here is from another timeline where I won. The exact specifics are unclear but something happened to Gear in that timeline that turned him into this. I pulled him through in an attempt to use his incredible power for myself. Unfortunately he will listen if it involves destroying Gear... and me."

¿¡^Image^¡¿
"(Static)"

[Razor]
"I don't care what you think you can do to me. Your still the same pest with a different color scheme."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Aaron)
"Me? Angry? Ha! Only when I'm dealing with mister red trashcan over there. Actually I'm usually pretty laidback. Granted I can get a little frustrated and stuff if things get stressful. But all in all I keep a level head mostly. I guess I sound angry because I'm use to putting on a tough act from my boxing career. But again it was an act, nothing more."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:37 am

To Aaron: So, what do you like the most about boxigb? More so than other combat sports like MMA or wrestling?

To Rena: 
Hai
U
U cute
That's
That all I wanted to say
Ok really though: I know you and Darrwn play together often, but what's your favorite thing to do with him? And actually...

To Darren, same Q: what's your favorite thing to do with Rena?

To 63: You uh...you have it pretty rough :c Being a failed clone that has to do what they...do, in order to simply survive. Does the thought of that ever depress you? If it crosses your mind at all...And if so, is there anything you do to cope, to cheer yourself up?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:10 am

(Aaron)
"I love the thrill of combat, the exchange of one's fighting spirit testing another. It's much more controlled than others as it the good ol' one, two punch type thing. Don't have to worry about random kicks or other people's powers getting involved."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=Rena=
"Thank you Mister Imbadiht-... Imbadwit-... uhm... your name is hard to say... but thank you! And my favorite thing to do ith mister Darren is going to the park... or going on jetrides.... Ooooo.... swimming!"

÷Darren÷
"As long as she's happy I'm happy really. Swimming is a fun activity to do together though. She's a really fast swimmer and floats pretty easily surprisingly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{63}
"U-uhm... y-yes... it is something I deal with and live with. Honestly I ish it could just end... but I can't just give up. I find playing a violin and remembering the good times help with my depression."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down