Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Rogue'

+3
The Red Blur
Shrike Marine
Caliburn
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'The Rogue' Empty 'The Rogue'

Post by Caliburn Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:16 pm

'The Rogue'

The night sky, peaceful and still, dark and quite cooling. It always had quite a nice ambient feeling to it, something that just put some at ease. Though this particular night, that feeling was no longer really present, as a strange star shone brighter than any of the others...

Though, it slowly became apparent. That was no star.

And before even a moment could pass, a second to contemplate and reconsider what it actually was, it came crashing down from the heavens and struck a mountain, a fierce meteorite slamming and sending up a fierce blast of light and flames, a pillar of smoke pluming upwards from where the crash site was.

Something had come from outer space, and it had almost wiped out a mountain from the force.

...What exactly was it?

It was open for any investigation, and curious soul, to find out what had actually happened down there.

[Feel free to join; I'd rather keep posting a little short if you can! No real limit to joins, but, try to keep it so it flows nicely, 10 people may be a bit excessive, y'know?]
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

'The Rogue' Empty Re: 'The Rogue'

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:40 am

-Admits the cold night moving from his previous location heading to his new one. The lone figure decked out in gear an armor had chosen to move at night while the moon was still fairly bright, giving him great visibility for being night and all. He paused only for a few moments to gaze at the stare filled sky as his breath exhaled from under his helmet.

He spotted something among the sky, a star one which seemed to shine brighter then the rest. He believed this to be natural. There was always one star that seemed to stand out from the rest, thus caused no reason to be alarmed until.

It got brighter and brighter as if it was coming closer and closer, truth was the damn thing was moving at a speed and heading this way. Smashing its way into the Mountain with a force of a massive cruise missile, the explosion was so intense he could feel the shock wave all the way where he was, after over coming the massive blast wave, the figure could see smoke pouring into the sky, something big had just reduced a mountain top to nothing. 

Not wanting to pass up a chance to find out what this was, the armored figure gripped his weapon and headed to investigate this impact, coming up to the edge of the crater, he slowly peered over the side to see what it was that fall from the stars above.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:15 pm

The odd few sparks seemed to come from the crater of smoking wreckage. It seemed whatever was in there had metals that made it up, electricity flowing through it in some form as well. Smoke made it hard to see exact details, but it would slowly become apparent that it seemed to be some sort of... craft.

A ship, perhaps? It was quite sizeable, enough to fit approximately 4 people in comfortably, though it was absolutely torn asunder and looked more like a piece of scrap by now.

The charred blackened exterior sizzled from the heat that was rapidly cooling down. Thrusters on the back seemed to be completely destroyed. To say the least, it seemed like a disastrous crash site...
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:02 pm

-He had dealt with the out of the blue strange stuff before, however nothing from the stars tho. Regardless he was most interested to figure out what this was and where it came from. Of course he was no idiot Shrike never went into a situation unprepared. Checking that his Echelon rifle was load he slowly descended into the crater, slowly sliding down the embankment

"What the hell is this thing...doesn't look like any vehicle I'v seen before.."

-Shrike muttered to himself his voice slightly distorted from the helmet that concealed his face, step by step the figure moved in, his weapon aimed and ready to fire should he need to.

" To small to be a aircraft..to large to be a escape pod...this is something else all together."

-Getting up close and personal Shrike tried to brush away some dirt over its exterior his armored gloves shielded him him the intense heat radiating from the object.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am

The dust was brushed away extremely easily, revealing quite a shiny exterior despite the state of it. The material glowed a very subtle amount, before it faded entirely, another flurry of sparks flying, before with a loud hiss, it shifted and creaked, some mist of sorts rising out and mixing with the smoke.

From within the wreckage, the sound of... what seemed to be, coughing, could be heard, the source of which becoming clear in but a few moments - a rather sleek dragon-like girl groaning a bit to herself and reaching up, to hoist herself out of the metallic scrap.

"...Ghhnnh. That wasn't the smoothest of landings..." She grunted under her breath, donning quite a regal outfit, a mixture of golden and red cladding the attire. She didn't seem to be aware of Shrike.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 am

-Shrike glided his hand along the surface of the strange object, its shiny exterior almost allowed to see one's reflection in it, Shrike turned his head to the stars, wondering where this had come from, probably tossing the idea around of this being maybe alien in origin.

The sound of coughing suddenly changed his ways, as if it was automatic, slowly raising his weapon Shrike looked deeper into the wreckage, the smoke began to fade, some one was here inside this crashed machine. He waited what seemed like eternity until then he spotted her.

A being he did not recognize, didn't fit any thing that would be on this planet, his first assumption as with every thing generally was, it could be a threat. He was a person who didn't take chances, he moved over waving away the smoke, so he could let himself be seen by her. Nothing but his image before her as well as the gentle breathing exhaling from his helmet was all that she could hear and see.

If it would come down to a fight, he was more the ready to take arms.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Upon turning a bit, it was clear she had sustained a bit of a nasty beating from the crash. The smoke waving away revealed that she actually looked strikingly similar to a regular mobian, with perhaps a few differences.

Her golden eyes spotted Shrike after merely a few more moments, the dragon giving a gasp of seemingly surprise for a moment, before grunting and trying to keep herself calm. Maybe it wasn't what she thought.

"Well, I wouldn't imagine you're the welcoming cavalry." She squinted, looking absolutely not amused to say the least, quite battered, clutching a bleeding side, the blood leaking from it being an odd purple in color.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:52 pm

-Well he was expecting some horrid creature, some gun crazy goon or in the same sense something to come lashing out at him, cause usually that what happens when he stumbles across events such as this.

However he did not find that at all, he found a striking similar mobian like being, but it was not like he had seen before, tho their was many types something was rather different about this. 

" Not much of a Calvary I must add just some guy who found ya I guess, probably better me then some other guy...you got some explaining to do..once I get you out of this...what ever the hell this thing is .

-Shrike climbed in closer and knelt down on one knee beside her slowly trying to help her up, no sudden or sharp movements as they could only make things worse.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:05 pm

It was late in the night, and one particular hedgehog lay in bed, fast asleep. He was snoring softly, as a red and white Chao lay at the foot of the bed, also snoring, a small bubble getting bigger and smaller as it slept. Both of them woke up with a start as a loud crash could be heard, making the very ground beneath them shake.

Caen sat up, breathing heavily. He threw off the covers of his bed, padding over to the window and looking out "what was that?" He said to noone in particular. A small, glowing object lay in a crater not too far from the city, smoke billowing from it. The Chao flew over to the window, standing on the window sill and questioning the situation with a quiet "chao?"

The hedgehog shook his head, flicking on the light and throwing open his wardrobe, taking out his coat and boots, quickly throwing the items on. He pulled the black gloves out of his pocket, pulling them on with haste, before taking out his swords, sheathed safely in their scabbards. He strapped them on, before nodding at the chao. "I need to see what that is," he muttered, using one hand to straighten some stray quills poking out from his hairstyle. "Cinder, are you coming?" He asked the chao.

With a nod, Cinder flew over to Caen, landing on his shoulder and holding on tightly. "This may be a bumpy ride, Cinder. I need to be there as fast as possible."

Soon, the hedgehog had exited his apartment, and took off down the streets of the city, soon exiting said city and making his way to the crater with an unusual amount of speed.

Soon, he made it to the creator, and saw two figures standing in the near complete darkness. One of them was recognisable, due to the mainly green attire, with a blue visor. The other... By the looks of it, a dragon, with what seemed to be blood coming from her. The wreckage behind her suggested this was a crash landing of some type.

"Shrike!" Caen called out, coming to a halt beside him, breathing heavily. He looked over to the dragon, who appeared to be clutching a wound "oh my god, you're hurt!" He said, rushing to the dragon's side, and attempting to ensure that she remains upright. "Shrike, do you have any idea what's happened?" He spoke quickly, as Cinder fluttered a small distance away from Caen, observing the situation, and potentially awaiting orders from the hedgehog.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:05 am

Shade was sitting outside, on an ordinary bench. Its dark, brown colour was complimented by the smoothness of the varnish and the nails that held it together. He sat on it, and thought. Nothing in particular. Just whatever came to his mind.

First hand shapes. Then blue grass. Then an alternate universe merging with this one. Random thoughts appearing out of the smallest details. He thought for a while, as long as he wanted. It had been some time since he could sit, alone, with his thoughts. 

He was almost enjoying it until he leaned his head back and saw something bright and big fall from the top of his peripheral vision to the bottom; a meteorite. Shade's eyes widened and his head immediately followed the rock as it fell before crashing into a mountain. 

Suddenly, the ground shook, disturbed by the intruding space clump. Shade held the bench tightly before slowly letting go once it had settled. People said he was stupid for not having a regular sleep pattern but this is the kind of thing you miss when you do. 

Shade smirked, he knew what he was gonna do, and as he stood up, he grabbed his hoodie and pulled it on, his eyes fixated on the direction the rock went in. Since no astronomers were talking about the rock possibly entering our atmosphere in the last few days, this couldn't be a natural crash. Could it? 

Confronted by this anomaly, Shade began hiking towards the source, unaware of the carnage it caused and the secret it held.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:42 pm

The words of Shrike practically froze her to the core; the dragon grimaced, 'explaining to do', was not something that sounded very promising, given the fact that those words usually meant the person in question was likely going to end up dead.

Her eyes shifted very subtly to the weapon on Shrike, assessing him, before she began to focus, ready to blow the guy out of the crater - only to be halted with a small gasp as Caen came suddenly close. She proceeded to hiss through her teeth a bit, dusting herself down,

"Away, away, I don't... need your assistance to stand." She waved Caen away, a little dismissively, though the pain behind her speech was quite evident. After another moment, she spat a bit of the purple blood, "...I.. appear to have just - crash landed here. It seems that I've disturbed Sir Tech-lord over here.." She glanced at Shrike, referencing his gear's appearance most likely. "I get the impression that a... crash site isn't exactly - gh - something you're familiar with, given how armed you are." She spoke, her tone almost mocking, "I have no intent on attack, so kindly, back away."

After a moments delay, she however opened her mouth again; "Or better yet, could either of you explain where I even am?" She inquired, looking quite disturbed by the condition, wafting away some smoke as she conversed.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:11 pm

-Shrike had to be careful, his encounters with most results in a fight or some other kind of wrong manner, perhaps he had bad luck. His approach was fairly simple and straight forward..don't trust any thing on first glance and better yet expect the unexpected. Tho clearly Shrike here had no intention to kill or harm he had no idea what her intentions were. 

If she felt threatened by his look that was probably understandable, armed well and equipped even better, this was the norm for the mysterious figure. He tilts his head side to side as he looked at her, his helmets heads up display marked her as "Unknown entity" also picking up signs of possible injury and impacts sustained to her body. 

Before he had a chance to offer help to get her out of this crash site a voice came off from his rear of a familiar Mobian. Seems like once more when the time was right they fates crossed paths. It was non other then the fiery Hedgehog Caen. 

His timing was rather good, since Caen was better with words then he was talking to her could be left to him, while Shrike could do some investigation. 

The introduction of a little Chao named Cinder was a interesting addition, he actually had never encountered them before only heard about them. 

"Good timing as always Caen, their will be time for a proper catch up session right now we have other matters, to bring you up to speed I was just on my way to a local town not to far from here when I stopped to watch the stars, nothing seemed out of place until one star began to glow brighter..this continued until it came racing down, smashing it self not to far from my current position..so I went to investigate and found her here...She seems resistant to your help but you are better with this then I am..I'll check the craft she landed in see what I can gather.

-Shrike left Shrike an the mysterious new comer as he went to examine the ship, of course he heard her remark about disturbing him, pretty far from the truth as it only peeked his interest.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:21 am

Even with her horrific injuries, which was further made known by her tone, this woman refused Caen's help, telling him to move away, as well as stating the very obvious of what had happened to her. Shrike, meanwhile, explained the situation to the hedgehog, who nodded in acknowledgement.

As the woman coughed up what appeared to be blood, Caen shuddered at the sound and sight. Cinder, meanwhile, flew over to Caen, digging through his coat pocket and pulling out a tissue, before flying over and attempting to offer it to the dragon.

"Miss... You're on Mobius, and... I think you may need a hospital. Badly. Please, come with us. I assure you, "Sir Tech-Lord" will not attack you, and neither will I."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Sarihash would be able to notice a faint trail of smoke coming from the impact crater itself, a lot of rock and rubble thrown about - a whole mountain was practically leveled because of the crash.

The wreckage was quite intriguing to say the least - it had a bunch of empty packets of sorts; likely they had contained some sort of food, so it was likely the travel distance was quite long. The interior seemed extremely complex, buttons everywhere and a destroyed inner screen, electrical surges threatening to hit Shrike if he lingered too close.

It was large enough to fit a relatively small group in.

As Cinder approached her, the dragon shot a deathly glare, pausing - before going to somewhat reluctantly take the tissue - merely going to wipe away some of the excess blood from her mouth. She rolled her eyes, the smoke having started to at least simmer down from the crash site.

Her eyes slightly... brightened at the mention of 'Mobius', as if those words struck her curiosity a bit. "I see..." Perhaps she'd heard of it before, judging by the reaction itself. However, at his additional words, she shook her head. "...Whatever that is, I-" Her tone agitated, she was about to protest, but Caen's persistence seemed to slightly... push her decision a little.

"...Mh. Fine.." Was all she added, "If you so dearly insist, then guide me. Though - know that I won't let my guard down for even a moment." She warned. "...My title.. is Kayla Cir Vaulkron, in any case.." She hacked a little more, not really using the tissue to prevent it from spilling onto the ground, instead only wiping away the purple blood after.

"..I would assume that you have a title yourself?" She asked.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:11 pm

-The armored figure made sure that his search of the object was careful, tho his gear and armor were more then up for the task of dealing with hazardous environments. The object looked technologically advanced, the indication of supplies stashed away only further confirmed his thoughts, this object was a transport vehicle of some kind. 

He would continue to check out some of the ships other intriguing bits, however most of the systems or finds were to badly damage to warrant any further investigations ending his sight seeing for the day. Instead while Caen would attend to the wounded female Shrike did what he does best.

Stand guard and watch out for danger, he had a knack of causing trouble even when he tried not to, perhaps it was just a bad luck thing, he felt confident Caen had the situation under control. Using his helmets HUD he monitored the surrounding area's, for he knew if they saw this crash there was a good chance others might of as well.

last thing they needed was drawing much unwanted attention so quickly.

"Caen I suggest getting her out of that vehicle and top side straight away, no doubt we are not the only ones who saw this thing crash could be a whole lot more coming this way and a large crowd of would be media nut cases is the last thing we need, I got nothing in terms of med's however the small town I was on route to may have something, if so we gotta move.."

-The figure remained anonymous, perhaps not wanting to give his name to her for his own reasons.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 pm

This dragon-like girl seemed to recognise the name of this planet. Or, at least, it sparked her curiousity. Either way, knowing that she at least didn't freak out about where she was comforting to the hedgehog.She also eventually allowed Caen to take her to the hospital, hopefully to patch her up at least a little. "A hospital is where doctors heal the sick or injured. Don't you have anything like that where you come from?" He asked, while also learning that this girl was known as 'Kayla Cir Valkron', a rather grand sounding name, all things considered.

"Ah, of course," he finally replied, bowing as he would usually do when meeting someone, almost as though he was back on stage "I am Caen Flare, nice to meet you, Miss Kayla."

Shrike had finally cut the conversation short when he pointed out that they would not be the only one to know of the crash, and things like the media would no doubt arrive soon "Right you are, Shrike!" He called back, before holding out his hand for Kayla "follow me, Miss Kayla."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:29 am

The demon floating over would more than likely easily be able to detect the trio of life forms in the crater of the wreckage, the smoke having ridden itself enough to even provide enough visual clarity.

An exhale, before she shook her head in response to the question. "Where I'm from, your wounds are rarely treated unless you're on death's door." She spoke,

"Otherwise, we bear the pain and wait for them to heal through natural time. It would seem that our clan is able to take a harsher beatings than most of your people, if this 'Hospital' is anything to go by..." Kayla pondered.

However, she nodded. "Understood, though. Caen. It has a nice tone to it. Mhhh... I don't wish to leave my ship unattended, but I suppose in it's current state, it will only slow me down.." The dragon mumbled quietly, in thought, before simply obliging with the request, going to follow Caen's lead.

"I would.. take it you're following?" She gave a quick glance towards Shrike...
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

-Shrike had more or less finished his search of the vessel, keeping tabs on things he deemed interesting enough. Perhaps he would even return later to finish what he started. He had a uneasy feeling. He was not willing to trust any time soon of this new comer. 

Shrike let Caen do his work as he simply kept guard and kept his mouth shut. She probably could do with a hospital visit or leave her to recover in her own time as she claimed she could. Shrike trusted Caen but that was because him and Caen had been through tough times together earning the trust. His offer to take her to the hospital was agreed with himself.

" Caen you take our outer space visitor to the that hospital I have my own plans for now, I think I am going to remain at the ship..I have...things I want to check out...don't worry..hospitals are not bad..but it's sure as hell as a place I would not go near...better get going."

-Shrike would return to his inspection of the vessel there was much he wish to find out.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by OsFortyTwo Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 pm

A duck wearing a simple brown jacket glided high above the ground admiring the brautiful scenery on his usual evening flight.He would normally be wearing a fedora,but knowing it would probably get blown off he had put it into his pocket along eith his spanner.Noticing the ship he remembered he needed some scrap metal and prepared to land,placing his fedora on his head and holding it there as his feet touched the ground.However he soon noticed the strange group that was walking away from the ship,shouting to them "Who are you lot?Besides,What are you doing here?".
OsFortyTwo
OsFortyTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:42 am

(Hey is this RP ded? It looks fun.)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down