Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'The Rogue'

+3
The Red Blur
Shrike Marine
Caliburn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'The Rogue' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Rogue'

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 pm

(its Red's))
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 pm

As the dragon spoke,  Caen raised his eyebrow at the rather...  Odd attitude she had towards wounds.  "Well,  here we consider it more efficient to ensure everyone is healthy.  It's rather hard to do anything when you're in pain,  after all. Granted,  most people who go to a hospital are most likely in a grave position. " He said,  climbing out of the ship,  and nodding towards Shrike 

"Don't worry,  I understand.  I can't imagine you're one hundred percent welcome there,  yet. "

Caen appeared to jump in surprise upon hearing the voice of a newcomer.  He signed,  rubbing the bridge of his nose "why do people always flock to crash sites?" he asked himself, not noticing the irony of the question. 
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:37 pm

-Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out and Caen already knew why Shrike has not gonna go with them, he was alright with that tho, putting her in Caen's care was probably the best thing as he trusted Caen the most.

While they would be gone Shrike would see what else he could uncover from this ship, if she was not from this world he was going to make damn sure he could gather the all the intel he could from this thing about her should a crisis arise. 

Was he maybe yet once again in over thought mode about potential danger. It was like every thing new to him was potential danger. Shrike heard of the new comers approach, he knew this was going to happen, then again who wouldn't come and see what made a huge impact in the ground after all, there could be a whole lot more on the way for all they knew.

" Really Caen, you think no one else was going to see oh I don't know a giant ball of fire smashing into the group. This is why you guy's need to go..like now. I expect to see you here later I'll see what I can find in this ship in the mean while..good luck on your Hospital visit...I really dislike those places..wouldn't go near if even if you told me there was some awesome armor in it."

-Shrike jokingly remarked, although he was actually not a fan of hospitals at all.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

"I see..." Her tone was quite... suspicious. Her golden colored eyes lingering on Red as he spoke about how hospitals REALLY were.

Before she could say anything extra, Kayla squinted, going to fold her arms and exhale in response to the prompt shouting from the said 'newcomer', her eyes sharply locking onto them. "Rh... so it would seem.." She responded to Shrike's statement mainly, about not being able to exactly miss a fiery ball of metal death crashing into the ground from outer space.

Instead, the strangely dragon-like girl coughed into the tissue again, wiping away some more of the oddly discolored blood.

Needless to say, Shrike's view on hospitals did slightly rattle her; something to dislike about them was clearly present. Or maybe he agreed with her views. Regardless, she was certainly going to be extremely cautious upon reaching it, having a few tricks waiting to pull out of her... metaphorical sleeves.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by OsFortyTwo Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:29 pm

(Ancient rp, but probably the duck.)
OsFortyTwo
OsFortyTwo

Back to top Go down