Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Planet Pandemonium

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Little Planet Pandemonium  - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Planet Pandemonium

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 am

-Strife lay down covering fire for Arc too keep Caen suppressed for as long as it would take Arc too make his get away, Strife was not leaving so soon, oh no, he knew exactly who he was dealing with, his memory of Caen was strong. 

With Gear and Arc out of the picture..now it was just him and the red hedgehog. Strife checked the ammo counter on the plasma rifle, still good enough.

Seems like he was not the only one filled with taunts, the red hedgehog seemed to mock him, calling him a coward and that he should reveal himself too his enemy. 

Perhaps the shock and awe of doing so could leave him vulnerable too be attack by his plasma rifle, he would pause a few moments thinking before speaking his mind.- 

" Guess you never thought it would come too this huh..just you and I, one on one. What ever thoughts you may have, your assumption is correct of who you think I am..or was.."

-From the cover he resided behind Strife exposed himself too his former friend, bearing little resemblance too his former self, his forearm arm burning with arcane energy, as the light blue eyes from his skull helmet burned staring at the red hedgehog.- 

"You have something that belongs too me...Hand it over...and maybe just maybe..your death will not be a painfully one...or perhaps I will even let you go...this time at least."

-Strife raised the plasma rifle and took aim, waiting to see how Caen would react too his twisted reanimated self that now stood before him.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Caen gritted his teeth as he watched metal Arc take down Gear with ease, and he ran, holding out an arm as it attempted to retreat. But, alas, the hedgehog was not fast enough, and the two robots disappeared through the portal. 

The hedgehog growled, before turning as a figure emerged from the shadows "hang in there, Gear. I'll save you..." He muttered, before the figure walked fully into the light. 

At first, Caen seemed to not react at all, other than silently sheathing his blades. However, his eyes began to glow a faint orange colour. His fists began to shake at his sides. "You're... You're not him... You're a damn imposter..."

Caen looked up, staring straight into the helm of this twisted form of Shrike "you bastard! You dare to desecrate his memory!? His sacrifice?! You disgust me!" 

Without even thinking, Caen reached for the rifle on his back, cocking it. "Get out of my sight, you disgusting creature!" He shouted, before pulling the trigger. However, he forgot one thing: it wasn't loaded. 

Caen shook his head as the gun clicked, signifying that it's chamber was empty. He took a deep breath, putting the gun back on his back and drawing his swords. His eyes began to return to their normal colour. He had nearly lost it, he had nearly become something else. In any normal circumstance, he wouldn't even dare thinking about using a firearm, but this was all it took to break Caen's usually calm composure.

"The only one who will be dying here is you, but I won't be sinking to your sickening level to do it," he said, his voice low, each word practically dripping with venom.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:26 am

(Skip. I'll let y'all have a bit to run the story since nothing will happen for a bit on my end)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:51 am

( And making a entry post)

(Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeX4kHPCrCI )

Passing through the sky a small car shaped vtol craft flies to its destination. A small planet that resurfaced from a long time ago. Inside the car a Dark Red rabbit wearing Sunglasses to cover her eyes is in the driver side tapping on a computer to gather information from the United Federation Archives

'So this is what my Boss wants me to look into.... Not the better assignments, but a mission is a mission.'

She will get closer to the planet feeling a bit of the gravitational pull as she holds onto her controls. It was weird though that the planet is close to the surface, but having its own gravity. Upon reorienting her craft she deploys two spheres based drones to scout ahead for a suitable landing location.

((And for a image of the VTOL http://cyberpunk.asia/images/vehicule/Benson_Torrent.jpg ))
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:24 am

-Strife emanated a menacing echoing laugh towards Caen's defiance that this was indeed Shrike, or what he had become. Even so pushing Caen to the point of trying to use his own rifle against him, although to no effect due to the fact that it was empty. 

Strife seem to come closer, his menacing look only becoming more clear the closer he would come towards Caen, his armor tho warped was just like Shrikes. For Strife he wanted Caen to know that it was him, he wanted to know it all, that one of his most trusted allies had become a bringing of destruction, reanimated by the forces he swore to fight against.-

"Imposter ? I should think not...don't you remember..cause I sure do...dose not project ARKGATE ring any bells.....Dark Terraria...the evil creatures from that domain...the 2 year covert war...I lost more then just my friends and family...I lost who I was.....It was a waste of time...death was not my end..no such luxury for one such as myself...

Oh...we can not forget about the last battle can we..oh no..no Alastor...nor your daughter...Ember...I would be careful of that...you have no idea what I am capable of now...I'm not just some guy any more..I have abilities and powers beyond any thing I could obtain myself...

If you want more proof...that rifle...you should of known it was empty...I made sure every bullet was spent....now it comes back to me where it belongs...the fire of hope..is mine!...All those who oppose the higher entity shall be destroyed by my hands!"

-Strife seem to draw a bladed weapon from out behind him, multiple teeth around its rim shot out, the blades began too rotate as the sounds of a chainsaw engine ignited.- 

" One by one...you will all fall." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Caen was struggling to keep his cool, as his eyes jumped around this figure's body, taking in the sheer twisted nature of his armour. He gritted his teeth, taking a step back as he spoke. His voice, while dark and threatening, was still so much like Shrike's. Could it be true? Could they- the dark ones- have taken control of their nemesis?

When he made mention of Ember, however, Caen's eyes faintly glowed, again, "you so much as touch a single spine of Ember's, I'll tear you limb from limb."

Caen stood up straight, taking in a deep, calming breath. "And just the same, you will never lay a finger on this rifle." His blades began to set alight "Shrike gave me hope. Now, I carry his hope behind me. If you want the fire of hope..." the flames around Caen's swords seemed to intensify "I'm afraid that that flame has been passed to me, and you can dream on if you think you'll ever take that away!" 

Caen rushed towards Shrike, slashing both blades horizontally, across his chest. "Die!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 am

-Strifes use of manipulation was strong, using the memories of Shrike to hit those who he was closer too, attacking their very core from in the inside, letting them know that this twisted version of him still knew every thing as he's former self did, which in its own right made him dangerous, remembering every thing before the being sucked into the void. 

Caen was right, the Dark ones had got too him and instead of killing him they corrupted him, turning him into a weapon for them to use against the enemies of this world. Was any thing left of the old Shrike ? Maybe yes maybe no but the sheer amount of arcane energy coming off of him indicated the severity of corruption at stake. 

"Hope ? Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. Look where it got Shrike...what a waste...all of it was..I guess it was true..you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. You are wasting your time carrying on that forsaken legacy you will only follow the same root as he did...In the end...Not you..not her...and not any one else...is safe from me...."

-At that moment Caen came straight for him his swords crossed and inflamed, now it would be a chance to see how Strife would react too this on coming  attack, raising his chainsword, Strife brought it down towards Caen, managing to block his one, however his other sword manage to strike a blow too his warped chest armor. 

At that point it would show that the second sword never actually made full contact with his chest armor, it had hit the warped energy field covering his armor, upon impact on the shield like barrier it seemed to generate a light blue blow of energy which dissipated in a few seconds. 

Now locked in blades, the best of allies had become the worst of enemies, as they remained locked, Caen would be able too see some of the blue arcane energy aura begin to drift from his forearm armor and began to cover his blade. A by product of being too close too Strife, his own dark energy was feeding onto Caen.

The power was a mixed of anger, hatred and strangely a conflict of power.- 

"You feel it..don't you...the hate....the anger...the conflict...darkness all around...the pure dark arcane energy seeping into every inch of the body....taking the mind and soul alike.....here we are...best of allies now trying to rip each other apart..I guess you didn't see this coming huh...hmhmhmh." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:43 pm

As the drones spread out one will spot an Abandoned House surrounded by a small forest. With that the Agent gives the drones a new order to scout the Planet as she lands the VTOL next to the house.

After powering down the VTOL the hatch opens as she keeps he handgun out observing the area. ' Good it is clear. I wonder who owned this house previously. Either way I'm making this a small base of operations.'

The rabbit would get to the door grabbing the lock and turning it. It was locked tight so she takes out a lock pick tool and forces her way in. When she opens the door she turns on the handgun's under slug flashlight option to check the surrounding area before she commits to using it as a hideout.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 pm

As the dark marine battled the red hedgehog Razor prepared for his rise to power. It was only a matter of one, simple, portal. "PORTAL SYSTEM READY LORD RAZOR. OPEN? Y/N?" said one of the bots controlling the machine. Razor smiled "I would have loved for the marine and that other one to meet my new helper, but it cannot be helped. Open the portal and let him through"

The command was given and the machine strained as the literal fabric of time and space across the whole planet warped and twisted, bending and changing. Until it all focused on one point: Stardust speedway. "OPERATION SUCCESSFULLY. PORTAL OPEN AND STABLE" 

Mean on the speedway Gear was waking up. As he got up he found a large red portal hovering just ahead of him, with the metal copy of Arc standing in front of it, "Portal stable. Target is awake, returning to bas-Gzzrrk!" The robot turned to leave... only to have metallic arm shoot out from the portal impaling him though the chest. As the body went limp a figure stepped out from the portal, dropping the lifeless shell of the Arc copy. As Gear looked on he felt something, something that could only be described as pure terror as he got up, staring at the figure before him. It looked just like Gear, its body a was a deep dull red, chipped and crack, a deep gash in its head across the left eye, leaving nothing but continuously glitchy LED display where its eye would have been.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Gear asked as got into a fighting stance, whatever it was it the ability to incite fear from just its presence, and that alone keyed in Gear that this was no ordinary robot . As he stood watching the robot walked fowards, stopping several feet in front of Gear. It was then that the green noticed one important detail about the robot before him. 

In its chest sat a cracked gold ring, the same ring that sat in Gears own chest.

The robots eye flashed before suddenly jumping back, eminating a strange horrifying sound, before changing Gear, eye's fully set upon tearing him apart.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

As each strike landed, one blade was caught between the teeth of Strife's weapon, the other bouncing off uselessly, almost as though there was a forcefield of some kind. Caen breathed heavily as he spoke "and you aren't safe from me, either!"

As the blue light began to engulf Caen's weapon, travelling up his arm, the hedgehog was suddenly overcome with all kinds of dark, negative feelings: Anger; despair; Rage... Hatred.

Caen jumped back, out of range of Shrike. He grunted, his arms seeming to shake again. He was trying his best to stay calm; to stay in control. Yet, this was futile. 

Glowing embers began to rise slowly from Caen, as his eyes practically had become flames themselves, giving off a bright light that seemingly trailed along with him. 

Without a word, Caen charged straight for Strife, again. Instead of one strike, however, he would immediately swing again the moment each blow landed, no matter what it hit.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm

(( Mikes go))
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:34 pm

The rabbit would plop a Radio system down on the old desk as she takes her seat on crate near-by. Turning on the Radio as she adjusts a head set, Once the machine is ready she will set up a small dish next to the window sill.

Zakai will adjust the radio frequency until she can get a signal. ' This is FM-3459 Come in... '. The rabbit would repeat herself three times until a signal comes in from a young male voice.

'This is AGCOM... Go ahead...'

' I arrived safely on the Planet.' The rabbit would reply. ' So far Chip and Dale are scouting out the planet and surveying it to build up a digital map. Once there mission is finished they will return and I will wait further orders.'

'I understand. Please be careful out there. We rather not lose you to a place we have no knowledge about.' the male voice will respond back before the communication ends.

Once that is done the Rabbit would turn behind here to a drone command computer observing the video coming back from the drones as the data is being recorded for a 3D map. Zakai pulls out a protein bar from her pack as she eats it slowly while observing the drones Chip and Dale doing there assignment.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:04 pm

The sounds of explosions and metal on metal reverberated throughout the speed way, clash after clash of a high speed battle could be heard as the two bot on startdust speedy way duked it out. Blow for blow, attack for attack, Gear found himself at his limit battling the crimson adversarie. 

~He's as fast and as strong as me... no... not just that, he seems to know every attack before I even execute It.~ Gears thoughts raced as he continued battling the robot, ~At this rate I won't be able to beat him.~ as he continued fighting Gear jumped back throwing up his shield at full power, burning through both charges to extend the durability, "I'll ask again. Who are you and what do you want?"

"Silly green bug"

Gear spun around to find a small hovering bot projecting a hologram of Razor,

"He is the crimson terror, a monster of unfathomable power. A god of destruction." Razoe chuckled as his gaze fell upon the crimson robot "His name Is Image, but you better know him as serial number DGA-17... also known as Gear. He's you from another world, a world where you were broken... lost... twisted. I brought him here to do what he does best. Destroy.

"What are you even talking about? I've never met you In my life," Gear faced the robot again "All I know is you have to be taken down, I won't let you hurt anyone again like you did In metal city."

"Ah, and there It is, even with no memory or recollection of who you were you still fight me and spout that hero nonsense. Wake up you pesky piece of scrap, you die here, once and all." Razor smiled "In fact... If you ish save someone, there was a ship that landed not to far from here. We picked up of the drones it sent out." Razors smile turned into a deep sadistic grin "Image... go get ride of the unwanted visitor." The crimson Robots eye flashed, turning and blasting off down the speedway.

"NO! I won't let you!" Gear dropped his shield, charging his own engine and blasting off after the terror.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 am

-Strife seemed to be enjoying this far more then he should be, Caen had a taste of what Strife had to offer, a glimpse of all the hate and anger, Strife was a manifestation of all the hate and anger that had been bottled up inside of Shrike for years, now fully unleashed in this new form.

Caen's withdraw from close range for a moment allowed Strife to see Caen's rage increasing, just has he had hoped, seems like he was making all the right moves to bring out the fire in him.-

" Now this is more of what I was looking for from you, that fire, that spirit...just like old times."

-Strife braced himself as Caen launched another attack at him, while again Strife was able to block some of his blows he was not able to stop them all, a key note due to Shrikes in experience as a close quarters fighter. Each alternative blow that struck him slowly weakened the strange arcane shield around him, till eventually it would fade all together. 

A blow would strike him just under his chest armor cutting into him body knocking the twisted soldier into the ground, the blood loss was fairly high.

Strife dropped onto his one knee, as his breathing seemed to slow down, yet menacingly he would let out a slightly volume growing laugh from being wounded.- 

" So...how does it feel...to have such a imbued anger...the loss of control....you got the guts too kill me ?..... you gonna be the one to finally kill the lone soldier....this life is hell enough as it is...so what you waiting for.."

-Was this a taunt or was this maybe a fragment of Shrike urging Caen to maybe kill him too end this suffering of reincarnation.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:58 am

Caen was relentless with his assault, even as each blow bounced off of the blue shield. Cracks began to appear as sparks flew from each blade, almost egging the hedgehog on. Finally, one blade broke through, somehow have between the join in Strife's armour plates, stabbing him fairly deeply.

As Caen removed the sword from Strife's chest, the figure fell back, dropping onto one knee. Even with the probably high blood loss, Strife still spoke, seemingly Taunton the hedgehog further.

Caen gritted his teeth "that's exactly what you'd want. Your nemesis, dead, never to return. You are possessing him, and there is a chance, albeit miniscule, that Shrike is still there, somewhere." 

From the hedgehog's eyes, one could tell he was enraged, yet somehow he still seemed in control. Maybe the thought that Shrike could potentially be alive comforted him, in a way, somewhat mitigated how pissed he was at Strife's possession of Shrike's body. 

Caen sheathed his blades "I'm no priest, so I cannot exorcise you. I am giving you this mercy simply for my own peace of mind," he said, walking past Strife, looking back to him. "Now, I have a friend to save..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:36 am

The little drone dale will continue to scout around the planet to continue the survey of little planet when it detects two robots fighting each other as the drone relays it back to the rabbit as she observes the battle she would ponder ' so I am not alone on this planet at all. I will need to tread carefully.'

Zakai will tap a few buttons to have Dale return while Chip checks on what looks like a city of some kind though it seems abandoned

'What do we have here? ' The rabbit will ponder as the drone continues its search through the abandoned city 'Interesting there was some sort of civilization here. I will need to let me superiors know and explore a bit.' with that she will type in a command for chip to scout the city for the next half hour while the rabbit preps the hover car for exploring in the old city once Chip returns.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Gear followed close behind Image, trying to overtake him and stop him, "Your not getting away!" Gear shouted as he fired of several plasma blasts from his chest, bombarding the red robot. Image simply dodged or deflected the shots, soon begin firing his own shots in retaliation.

This went on throughout the zone as one kept trying to outmatch the other, with Gear having a disadvantage due to Image being somewhat stronger.

They continued moving at top speed as they traveled to the outskirts of the speedway zone. Image, taking opportunity of the more open area quickly shot off towards a building in the distance, leaving behind Gear In his wake. 

"I gotta do something. I can't let him hurt whoever else Is here." Gear continued along as fast he could to catch up, "I'll send an emergency Signal. If they have drones on here then that means they gotta have some communication devices." Gear quickly begin emitting a Emergency warning signal on all channels he could manage, hoping that who was there would receive it in time. Gear looked over his shoulder "I just hope Caen Is ok hopefully he won whatever battle he had.m"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:23 am

-Strife flicked away some blood onto the floor, before rising back onto his feet, his arcane energy seem too expand and brighten, what was causing this was unknown.- 

"So..you think I can still be saved...admirable...you willing go the extent too return me too my normal self...who's not to say that maybe your only option too a put a end too it is strike me down....you got the will power to kill your friend...that burning rage seems too suggest so..."

-Strife quietly seemed too put his one hand behind his back as if he was reaching for something, but not trying to make it look too obvious too be noticed straight away.- 

" The world never gave a damn at my demise, I realized that probably my fight was all for naught against a enemy that had no end, but my sanity did. We are the same as much as I am Strife I am also Shrike we share it together....Perhaps you right...perhaps there is redemption...but will any one even bother too seek it out...or just take the easy way and kill me for good....."

-By the words he spoke it seemed like Caen's assumption of still a shard left of Shrike was present, his words seemed to hold a faint hope of return, words of regret and words of failure and sadness, as if almost he felt great regret in allowing himself too become evil and twisted, It was all cut short, when he quickly tossed a grenade that he had been holding on, timing it too the exact period to throw. 

The device would land near Caen as it detonated Strifes intention was for the blast too catapult Caen through the still open portal two where his friend was being attacked by the new enemy rising.-

"This is not over Caen....Still a long way to go." 

-Strife slummed down clutching the sword wound collecting himself.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 pm

(Alright, I'm officially out of the holiday busyness. Nothing from red for a good while, so he will be skipped.)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:41 pm

The rabbit will notice a emergency signal broadcasting on all channels as she gets into her hovercar. She will take out a laptop to switch controls to Chip and reprogram him to find the source of the emergency signal.

'I rather send chip and dale out first. I don't know who is sending the signal ,but I don't know if this is a trap.' she will think to herself being cautious as ever. Plus if the crone is destroyed they can easily replace it back home. her life however is not as replaceable.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 am

Gear watched Image come to a stop, hovering over what appeared to be a caben of sorts. Image immediately began charging his plasma attack, turning towards a figure that Gear couldn't see In a hover vehicle of some kind.

"Look out!" With that, Gear shot fowards ramming into the red robot. Sending them both spiraling into the ground. Gear was thrown out as Image began bombarding him with the charged plasma attack.
Gear shot from side to side, dodging and duck as he avoided the attack. 

"Your not gonna win You killer" Gear began charging a super peel-out with Image taking the cue and began charging his own, "If I have to go all out to beat you..." there was a ding as both metal combatants peel-outs finished charging, "Then its on!"
Both figures almost seemed to vanish as they shot forwards, at first there was silence, then there loud deafining booms they reappeared clashing together around the area.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Caen turned back, his eyes dimming slightly "of course I have the power to do so. But I choose not to. Do you know why?" He asked, cocking his head a little "I gave a damn, that's why I'll take every chance to bring him back. I just need-"

Before Caen could finish his answer, Strife threw something. He gritted his teeth, attempting to summon a heat wall as quickly as possible. However, as it exploded, the defence was only slightly up, reducing the damage but sending Caen backwards, straight into the portal.

Caen landed on the other side with a thud, and he lay on his back for a few seconds, before getting up and brushing himself off. "I'll save you, Shrike. But first, Gear needs my help..." Caen muttered, before turning away from the portal.

A loud boom signalled that Gear, and another entity were fighting. Was it Razor? No, someone like him would never get his hands dirty. Whatever it was, Caen thought as he ran towards the source of the noise in the distance, it was powerful
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Hearing the voice the Rabbit opens a large case behind her seat as she pulls out an experimental shoulder mounted laser cannon as she opens the vehicle's door as she aims at the source of the sound, but does not see the source. She would hear something crashing into the ground in the woods she closes the door and locks it before running towards the source of the crash. As she arrived the two robots were gone, but would see the result of the battle seeing destroyed rocks and a few isolated small trees blown to bits.

She can tell immediately the damage was caused by plasma fire. She would hear a sonic boom as she only sees flashes of something in the distance, She would get the battery pack of the laser cannon mounted on her belt and follows the source. Getting to the bottom of this and if need be eliminate the threat before it leaves the small planet.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Razor watched the battle between Strife and Caen, soon seeing it end and Cean going through the portal. As he looked on he gave several commands and contacted Strife "You better not die on me just yet Marine, I still need your help." Razors face showed no emotion "I'm sending a transport to get you, I have what I need to fulfill my plan. However it will reveal my location here in the Quartz Quadrant Zone, make sure they don't reach me. And terminate that red robot when he's done with the green pest, he served his purpose and I won't need him after that." Razors voice was cold "Tazor out."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:14 pm

-Strife lay slummed up against the nearest object he could find, the wound although not lethal was finally fixing itself up, pretty nice perk for dark energy, tho it would be a while before he could regain some stamina, he was far from out of the fight. He got what he wanted, he wanted Caen too know that Strife was here on Mobius and that he was not going any where. 

Voice commands started coming his way, urging him that his assistance is still needed, guess Razor still had a use for him, finally being able too stand and grasping the plasma rifle he was using it seemed like he had new orders.

Destroy the red robot after it has completed his primary objective, what was too come after that he would have to find out. 

"I ain't dying or even close too that, he got past me...I ain't so skilled in hand too hand combat...you better send that transport fast, I still hope you keep your end of the deal Razor..I want that equipment...I'll take care of the red machine..that is if your little wannabe hero's don't turn him into a pile of left overs before I can even get there. 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next