Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Planet Pandemonium

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Little Planet Pandemonium  - Page 3 Empty Re: Little Planet Pandemonium

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Finally, the hedgehog had reached the source of the noise. Gear was fighting what looked like a red, mangled version of the robot. They were both practically a blur as they clashed against each other. 

"Gear!" Caen called out, gritting his teeth before running closer to the fight. Quickly, the hedgehog had one sword drawn and he looked around, thinking of a strategy to use. 

"This could be dangerous, but..." he drew his other sword as he reeled back one arm "... A distraction is the only hope I have!" He said, before throwing one blade, which spun in the air, towards Image. With that, he jumped in the air, and attempted to stop Image with a slash from above him.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:05 pm

The agent walks deeper into the forest scanning the area with the laser cannon on her soldier and the battery Satchel behind her looking for the source of the Robots, but it seems the machines disappeared.

'Seems I'm not alone on this small planetoid. I will need to tread lightly or I could be killed.' The rabbit will think to herself as she returns to the cabin placing the laser cannon to the side as she starts up the car. Setting the computer to order the drones Chip and Dale to continue scouting the city as she takes off to find out more information of this planet starting the city center. She will keep the laser cannon out though in case those robots show up again so she can end them quickly.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:45 am

As the battled continued between the two bots thair was filled with soundof metal on metal clashing at high speeds.

~I can't keep this up  ~ Gear thought as he blocked an incoming punch from his red counterpart, "I just need an opening..."

As he continued to clash with Image he suddenly heard a voice call out to him. He turned to see Caen dashing towards him, sword drawn. He threw his sword and with a leap Caen was in the air and slashed at Image. 

Suddenly Image's eye flashed and red barrier surrounded him and protecting him. Immediately grabbing Gear and throwing him to the ground, quickly turning around and facing his new opponent, his right eye glowing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 pm

As Caen’s first blade made contact, a shield of some kind seemed to raise, as the sword bounced off, uselessly, clattering to the ground as the hedgehog landed against said shield, blocking any more vertical progress he could make.

“Shit,” he said simply as he jumped back, landing on his feet. He threw one arm forwards, and a fiery arm extended out of it, grabbing the blade that was in front of Image, and bringing it back to its owner’s palm.

“You will leave Gear alone. We only want Razor. If you leave, now, we’ll ensure you don’t get attacked on the way off this planet. However,” he put his arms to his sides, before taking a step back and raising one blade towards his potential foe “if you refuse, I’m afraid that neither I nor Gear will hold back.”
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:12 am

-Strife was now on route via the transport sent too collect him, He was not out the fight, no not by a long shot, it would not take that long for the vehicle too return too ground zero where the current battle was taking place.

He was acting under new orders directly from Razor himself, that was too basically terminate the lot of them, including the red machine it self. Tho this would be difficult he had some options on mind of how he could terminate the machines effectively by use of EMP based tactics. Dealing with Caen again may prove a little harder then before.

Suddenly from off too their left, incoming spheres of blue super heated and concentrated balls of plasma came bearing towards them, Strife was back and ready for round two.- 

"Razor..This is Strife I'm here and engaging the hostiles..I guess you still want them all eliminated correct ?..That goes for the red machine too after he is finished with the green hostile ?"

-Strife continued too bombard their position with rapid fire from his ranged weapon, hopefully provided a open for the red machine too do some hefty damage upon the two, yet for all it was worth Strife had zero idea what Razor's ultimate goal or what he was after, for him Strife was just banking on getting the tech he was promised, the only thing keeping him in the fight.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:46 pm

The agent will ignore the fight going on as she moves to the city that the drones spotted. It will take some time for her to arrive, but once she sees the city she would plot a course to what seems like an apartment complex as she lands on the helipad.

Once she gets out she will take the laser, energy pack, and drone control computer with her as she prepares to make base camp in the apartment.

'I don't know who else is here, but I need to be ready. For whoever wins that battle I will have to deal with them if their hostile.' the rabbit will think to herself as she heads down via the elevator.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:30 am

Razor smiled as he looked over his work. A huge facility made for the specific purpose of reviving his race.

"Soon my own kind will be revived and I will continue my leadership and reign. Soon i will build an army and began my takeover of the lower world..." his smile grew as he pictured grinding the Mobians under his rule, using the lower worlds resources to ensure the survival of his kind.

As he Continued to oversee the progress he received the call from strife. Without a moments hesitation he answered,

"If it moves. Terminate it." His voice was cold "You'll get what you want and more and then you can leave as if nothing happened.

After cutting communication he turned to the assembly line as several combat ready robots stepped in line. All of them pulsing with with a strange energy similar to that of the twisted marine.

"Oh what a naive idiot..." he smiled as he looked over his ever growing army, "It's not the same energy. But I believe its replicated rather nicely, good enough to terminate him when he gets done with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back on the battlefield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image stood for a second as if try to process the red hedgehogs words. Its eye staring ever so intently at him. Before he could give an answer or react the area around them was suddenly bathed in plasma fire, forcing the blood red bot to jump back and avoid it.

~An opening...~ Gear thought as he started charging his engine, ~Can't miss my chance...~ he immediately curled into a ball and jumped up, shooting forwards with a multi-lock homing attack.

"Caen!" Gear called out as he battered into his red duplicate, "We can't watse time with them. We gotta get to Razor and stop him before something bad happens!"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm

As Image stood at the hedgehog for a few seconds, it was eventually met with a sigh, as the blade was brought back down to his side. "Very well. Don't say I didn't war-" 

Before Caen could finish his sentence, a crackle sounds signified the firing of several plasma balls. Caen jumped back, one of the projectiles barely missing him. "Shit!" He shouted as he landed, as he looked to the attacker. "Shrike! Why won't you just give it up, already?!" He asked, gritting his teeth as Gear attacked the red robot, before telling Caen that they needed to move, now.

Caen glanced back "lead the way! I'll delay their advance as best I can!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 am

-Strife was deployed, firing in tactical movement towards them, each step getting closer, and with that his accuracy would increase. Following strict orders too eliminate all of them, tho he was going about this with his own agenda. 

The red machine would probably be unaware that Strife was also here too destroy it, but before he would do such a thing he was gonna use the machine too weaken the two up, then promptly dispatch it before neutralizing Caen and Gear before getting the hell out of there back too Razors location. 

Strife seemed too try too communicate with the Red machine via hand signals, not knowing if it possibly could understand what he was trying too get across.

Seems like Shrikes tactical knowledge had not fallen away by his corruption, Strife was attempt too perform a classical pincer movement, wanting too cut them off but hitting them from both sides. 

The red machine on one, Strife on the other. Keeping up a near constant suppression of plasma spheres. 

"Hit them from the right! I'll come in from the left, we will cut them off from escaping! Commanders orders!" 

-Strife was still injured shown by his some times stumbling nature tho it didn't seem too waver his current course of action too terminate them both, more so it seemed too fuel it.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Upon reaching the ground floor the rabbit will walk out carrying the laser bazooka. She will take a look to the city as the two drones continue to scout the area. It was very advanced, but at the same time old. She will start moving taking her time to check for any patrols before moving again. Her goal is to fins something like city hall in order to find information that would be valuable for the united federation.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:28 pm

The tred robot made no move to follow strifes words as it duked it out with Gear, completely ignoring everyone and everything else. His red eye glowing intently as he countered blow for blow and hit for hit.

"Back... OFF!" Gear shouted as he slammed into Image with a hit that sent him flying. With that little bit of a window he turn and shot off like a rocket, his ring glowing brightly as he dashed off.

"Let's go, if I'm right I know where Razor is," Gear said to Caen as he dashed past him, continuing his trip back to the speedway.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Caen glance back to see Strife attempting to communicate with the red machine, and failing miserably to set up a pincer movement, much to the hedgehog’s relief. Yet another plasma round missed him by a short amount, and he quickened his pace, considering whether or not to use his pyrokinesis to help do this further.

He scanned his surroundings, looking for something to block their pursuit. “Gear! Do you know any other routes we can take? Ones that might throw off Shrike or this robot?”
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:11 pm

-Seems like this machine was no longer a viable option for him too use if it was not willing too follow his orders, tho the only reason he was keeping him functional was so too weaken his enemies making it easier for Strife too finish them off. 

Strife had too cease firing for a while, the plasma weapon was burning up intently thus he had too control his fire, tho when ever he did stop firing he had him self well placed into cover too avoid any return fire until the plasma rifle was ready too unload once more. 

Estimated 150 meters from his enemy now, he would hold this distance and continue too lay down burtal long range fire, keeping the two suppressed.

Tho he had his eye on the machine, he knew his other order was too neutralize the machine then return too Razor once the objective was complete, I guess something big was about too go down.

Strife peered over his cover lobbing what seemed too be a strange device, the device landing with in a couple of meters of the two and began too spew a cloud of smoke in their area.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:43 pm

The rabbit while moving into the remains of the city will notice 4 hedgehog looking robots moving in the area. She will quickly hide behind a few cars as she takes out her binoculars to check on them carefully.

'If they spot me I will have no choice, but to give this laser bazooka the field test that it deserves' the rabbit agent will think to herself as she grabs the wire from the laser bazooka to plug into the backpack with her free hand and continues to observe, but at the ready.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Gear took a second as he skidded to a stop behind Caen as he went over the possible routes and locations in his head. Suddenly his face lit up.

"I know of one... but I need you to grab my hand."

Suddenly smoke began to clog the area. This didn't affect Gear much other than Clouding his vision. But who knows what it could do too Caen? 

Without a second to waste Gear grabbed Caen. His engine reviving to life once again as it drove the smoke away.

"Ready... BURST!"

With that he shot of like a rocket at top speed. His engine sparking as he brushed going gping into overdrive. 

Image having recovered from Gears earlier hit got up. It eye flashing red as he too shot of after the two. Dashing past strife in the process.

~~~~~~~~
Razor overlooked his newly assembled army. Ftom metal hedgehogs to cats, echidnas, foxes, and chameleons. Each having a weird corrupt gem embedded in there chest.

"Perfection. Ready the troops and the time dilation devices. We are terminating everyone on this planet and preparing for invasion," Razor said as he turned to the monitors that had cameras on the current chase goingon above ground, "And prepare the core for my meeting that green pest. He obviously doesn't remember his past... I'll mae sure his final moments are sweet, for me."
~~~~~~~~~
As the rabbit watched the group they would suddenly freeze for a moment before one of the pulling out a disc shaped object and throw it out. With a spark and short flash it created a portal leading into what seemed to be a factor~like area. They proceed to enter through it.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Caen, without even thinking about just what Gear had planned, took hold of the robot's hand, and held on tightly. Smoke began to cloud his vision, however, and he coughed as he felt the dense gas enter his lungs.

Soon, Caen was flung off of his feet as Gear took off at a pace an organic lifeform could only dream to reach. That is, if they weren't blue hedgehogs with running shoes. Caen's eyes stung as the air rushed past him, so he was forced to close them. The wind pressure made his ears ring. The sheer speed threatened to tear his arm straight out of the socket. He hoped this would be over soon.

Last edited by The Red Blur on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 am

-As the smoke screen filled up Strife breached cover and unleashed a full on barrage of un accuracy plasma fire down range, he was hoping too hit something in the firing spree, he would fire for length period long enough for the gun too over heat causing him too cease firing an wait for it too cooldown. 

During the cool down phase Strife heard only something that he could describe as a jet engine not too far form his location.

Standing there some what confused and interested by what the sound was and whether or not it was coming his way or not. The twisted figure approached slowly too check it out. 

Out of the smoke the two peered going speeds well behind any thing ground level, Strife had no choice but too bail out of the way or be hit full on by this speeding machine and probably cause some serious damage. 

Diving off too the left Strife did a few rolls before regaining his pose, slinging more plasma down range in the direction they were heading, they were trying too escape and head after Razor which was his best guess. 

"Son of a ! Oi Red machine go after them hunt em down and destroy."

-Strife knew he could not keep up the same speed and thus decided too contact Razor for a idea.- 

'Razor this is Strife enemy units have broken through I think they heading your way. Any chance you can get me ahead of them via Portal..SoB's are moving at a speed of a god damn fighter jet ?" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:45 am

The rabbit will wait till the robots clear before moving up and quickly looking in the portal

'This is dangerous, but I will have to check it out. ' She will think to herself as she takes a deep breath and moves into the portal, once she on the other side she will quickly try to find some cover to stay hidden from the robots. Without her main vehicle she is defiantly on her own here.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:26 am

Gear Was moving just under his engines red zone. Pushing it any farther could put him at risk. He quickly slowed down and resumed a steady fast pace towards his destination.

~That iron Arc robot had a teleporter. If we can get that we can get into where this Razor guy is without having to traverse the cave systems below.~

He quickly made his way onto the strip where he found the remains of the robot echinda. After coming to an ample stop and making sure Caen was ok he quickly searched through the remnants until he found a small hand held disk.

"Bingo." He quickly fidgeted with it.

(FWAASH)

A portal opened up in front of him. Revealing a rather large facility on the other side.

"Alright, this should lead us to Razor. Sorry I couldn't explain on the way here but there wasn't time." With that he hoped into the portal. Waving for Caen to follow him, "Come on before they catch up to us."

~~~~~~~~~~

Razor slammed his fist into the console. Not only did his plan to keep his plan in motion was falling apart. But his that green pest still wasn't delt with.

He shouted angrily at the Marine over the comms.

"I want that pest dead yesterday you idiot. So help me if my plans get screwed up by that fabricated piece of garbage..."

He clinched his teeth. Anger consumed his red eyes. Then he relaxed.

"Terminate anyone and everything. Remove that red robot as well. He is a liability at this point and meet me back here. The duplicates on the transport have a teleporter that you can use to get here."

Razor cut the comms as he began barking orders to the duplicates around him.

"Prepare all units for immediate deployment and put the place on high alert. Ready the dark troopers at the entry point for the Marine and terminate him on site. He has failed for the last time," Razor turned in disgust, "Shouldn't have trusted that organic. Oh well... if you want something done right... you sever its body yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rabbit found herself in a large deployment and storage area. It was filled with rows and rows of all kinds of robots and weapons of every type. She would even see weapons of G.U.N design as well as other modified military grade weapons from all kinds of manufacturers.

The entire area was covered in troops of robotic soldiers as red alarms went off. If she didn't make a move it'd only be a short while before she was found.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Soon enough, the ordeal was indeed over, and Caen slumped down as Gear made a slow and steady stop. He let go of Gear, and stumbled back, dropping to his knees as he tried to get his bearings back. "For once I'm glad I haven't had any lunch..." Caen muttered, as he bit his lip, waiting for the queasy feeling to pass.

When, finally, he felt alright again, the hedgehog stood, brushing himself off. When he looked up again, Gear had just figured out how to open up some sort of portal. Presumably the same type that sent Caen to the middle of Stardust Speedway in the first place.

Caen nodded at Gear, as he stepped through the portal, and, at once, he was elsewhere. It was slightly unnerving, the feeling of just suddenly shifting to what could be miles away. "Gear... Question... You don't think Razor will have another one of those... Horrible clones of me, do you? I could barely handle the one, before..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue May 01, 2018 2:45 pm

-Orders were received and understood, neutralize the red machine on sight then return to Razors location via teleportation device located on the transport. They had gotten past him but the fight was far from over. 

Strife saw the red machine just front of him, slowly he walked up too the machine, with out thought or hesitation the twisted figure planted his plasma weapon straight in the exposed rear neck and fired off 3 shots, hopefully the super heated plasma would simply eat away its internals and destroy it. 

Strife then broke off from chasing the two and thus decided too make his way too the transport that brought him here in the first place. All the more time he was making sure his weapons would be fully charged and ready too fight the next time they would meet..which would not be long now. 

He was going too reinforce Razors position along with what ever he had left too throw at them. 

Boarding the transport Strife more or less would figure out how too work the damn device and a thwop of energy zapped him out of the current area, moments later another spike of energy went off this time, the twisted figure had arrived back where Razor stood. 

Brushing himself off he would approach Razor.- 

"I'm here, and that red tin can has been disposed of. Used the teleporter as in instructed, they will be here soon. I hope you got something formidable to throw against them. 

Just say when and I am ready too move in and deal some damage, However if you got any more weapons laying around now would be the time to let me use em. The more firepower I can get the better I can pop those two quickly." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu May 03, 2018 12:17 am

ventilation system or a cargo container. She would find a door to the service tunnels. Open it is open she will climb down quickly closing the door with her and locking it as she makes her way down. The area is extremely dark for her to see.

'My luck that I would have to resort to this' The agent would think to herself as she pulls out a flashlight and attaches it to her communicator with some duck tape. She would look around the area hoping there is nothing to try a jump scare on her.

'Wonderful. I went from rabbit to tunnel rat.'

And with that last mental thought she will start walking into the tunnel. Heading north to try to find something like a server room, security center, or anything of value that will help her get more information about this place.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu May 03, 2018 9:34 am

As strife left the smoldering form of Image and flew of there was silence. Cold, dead, silence. The machine twitched. It crimson eye glow as it got up again. It nanites still functioning enough to heal it. Without a word it stood there look off in the sky before turning and flying off to whereabouts unkown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As strife entered and walked up to Razor he was suddenly surrounded from all angles as troops aimed at him. These were no ordinary troops either. They had deep purple Crystal growth on them that pulsed with a strong negative energy.

These were Dark Troopers.

"I'm sorry marine..." Razor said as he slashed the space in front of him as the room they were in locked itself down, "But our partnership is... terminated... END HIM". With that he stepped through the portal, his eye's glowing a wicked purple as it closed and the dark troops closed in on the Dark marine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gear and Red had now been walking for several minutes. So far they hadn't found anything besides the occasional security part that always seemed to be to far away to notice them.

"Honestly I don't know what to expect from this Razor character. Aaton told me about that Caen Inferno bot. Hopefully we don't encounter something like that. Sounds dangerous."

They had been walking for a few more minutes before they came to a large circular room. In the middle stood a lone figure. It looked like a Marine soldier but something was off.

"Welcome! I see you made it this far. Good... now... you remember that little copy I made of you right? Well... I had a little fun making something different..."

The figure stepped forward. It was obviously a machine. Designed to look like Shrike in every way. Down the rifle and weapons.

"Have fun with "Steel Shrike" this will keep you occupied for a little while."

Without a word the steel copy pulled it's weapons and began firing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun May 13, 2018 11:56 pm

"I don't know much about Razor, either. Though, I do know the type of person he is. I've seen his type all too often..." Caen muttered, his mind flashing back to his struggle against Caen Inferno. His heart taxed at the thought of entire cities being destroyed by him if he were to fail. 

Caen followed along behind Gear, eventually reaching a large, circular room. An arena. His heart, rather than continuing at its fast pace, merely sank as he layed eyes upon the metallic marine.

"Razor... You heartless bastard..." Caen muttered, before looking to Gear "Run. Now! If we keep moving, his weapons will likely miss!" With that, Caen started running to the marine's right, barely missing Steel Shrike beginning to open fire.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 am

-Shock of shock, Razor turned on the twisted trooper, Strife had a feeling that he would be betrayed soon enough, just a lot quicker then he imagined, guess the promise of advance tech and weapons was no longer a deal.

Surrounded from all sides, Strife saw what was closing in on him, Odds were not in his favor but he didn't need that, he knew exactly how he could over come this, he knew his shield system would last long enough to either take these guys on or create enough chaos to flee. 

"You picked the wrong guy to screw over..but I should of seen this coming. Think fast."

-With out a second after saying it Strife went all out full auto on his plasma rifle in a arc around him, choosing the weakest open point upon which to bust through and make his escape. Weapons fire directed to him thankfully would be absorbed by the shield, while it could take a hell of a beating it would not last forever. All it needed to do was last long enough from him to get away.

His route of choice was going to put him on a collision course right towards Gear and Caen and of course the replica steel Shrike, which he had yet to encounter.- 

"Don't think this is over Razor...you just signed your own death warrant!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next