Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runaway Robot

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Runaway Robot - Page 5 Empty Re: Runaway Robot

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Chwa will have them all follow to her lab. Much of it is a mess of different robot parts sprung about as she was building anew body for Guardian which appeared to be a heavily modified Hunter frame.

'Hello. I'm home again' Chwa will say out loud as she closes the door

When they come in a small robot holding a tray will come in it will have a simple AI and responds with ' Home again Home again clickly click.... ' it will stop at Chwa ' Good evening Professor Chwa.'

With that it will leave.

'You can ask Polo. The robot you saw for any food or drinks you will want. Feel free to use the parts for repairs or modifications' She will walk over to a computer monitor and type up a few things.

-----------------------------------

Sahla will also follow as Guardian would take her camera away ' I am sorry, but Chwa's works cannot go with the public. Audio is fine, but video is not.'

'Fine you bug! I'll record about The metal later! Cause I want video proof not audio. I work at a news station. Not a radio one.' The hedgehog will walk in mostly following Amber and Rocky.

-----------------------------------

The Major will take a seat at his office and get on the vid phone to high command reporting about the situation. Bruno will be talking to some generals he knows that he can trust.

'Understood. Due to we do not know who to trust I am authorizing your unit to assist in taking down this... Machine organization. For now, I rather not let the rest of high command know. We do not know who is also with them and I would not risk knowing we are moving against them. I wish you the best of luck Major.'

With that the vid call completes as the Major turns around. Pondering if the unit commander where Mike is from will allow the bat that help them to assist.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Amber smiled at Polo.  "Aww...what a cutie!" she giggled before sitting down at a workbench to start working on the hand upgrades.  Steel, meanwhile, began building the body he had promised Rika.  Gavin and Dextetta just watched, the elder Cat smiling at the diligent battle android.  "Gari's smilin' down on that boy from heaven, Dexy."

"He possesses a strong sense of dedication to those he considers friends and family," the gynoid commented.  "It is something that developed naturally, correct?"

"Yeah.  Every aspect of his personality developed over time based on his experiences.  Yours will do the same in time."

"I have been reviewing data on Rocky Mitsuda.  He was created to answer the questions surrounding personalities and emotions in AI constructs.  To that end, he roomed with one of Mitsuda's robotics students for six years before his abduction.  The chosen roommate is here with us now."

"I know.  It's Amber.  Those two were like sister and brother.  His abduction and his creator's death hit her pretty hard."

"Having to see his creator suffer the effects of Thanatos Serum...Seeing him be consumed by the nanites that were injected along with it...Having to destroy the robotic zombie that once was a father to him...Those things must have...hit Steel...just as hard.  I was unable to help him because of the same nanites.  Still, he considers me...a friend.  He does not blame me."

"You shouldn't blame yourself either, Dextetta.  I know that you WANTED to help."

"I still do...but there is nothing I can do.  I cannot bring Gari Kikuta back to life."

"You couldn't save his life, but you could save others.  You're a MediDex with a fully articulated Mobianoid body.  You have all the knowledge and physical capabilities to be a medic...maybe an even better one than me."

"You think so?  Are there not things that medics require besides physical ability and knowledge?  They require compassion...a good bedside manner...personality.  At this time, mine is limited."

"You're already showing a lot of compassion based on your feelings about not being able to help Steel.  Over time, the personality and bedside manner will come to you."

Dextetta smiled and impulsively put her arm around Gavin.  "Thank you....Father!"

Steel turned his head to face Gavin and Dextetta.  "I agree about her being a good medic...and...a cute one."  He blushed and covered his mouth.

"I think...he likes her," commented Rocky.  "I feel as though I have seen males and females have such conversations before.  I feel like I have seen it enough...to know what it means...even if I do not fully remember those experiences."

"Before your abduction, you possessed a protected backup memory module, Rocky," remarked Dextetta with a bit of excitement in her voice.  "It must still be intact!"

"That means that, before long, Rocky could be back to his old self," Amber grinned.  "With these hand upgrades, he could not only help fix up this base, but also play Mario Kart again."

"I have a Wii U in the part of my father's lab that he set up to be my room.  I have a few Mario Kart games on that.  You two can play on that if you'd like," offered Steel.  "Maybe I'll join in."

Gamma V

http://gammafangirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Chwa would open the hornet Shell showing what the other robots would consider the 'Brain' of Guardian and placing it into the new shell. The body was a custom build based on the Hunter model with better EMP shielding.

After tinkering around with it the robot comes online

'Excellent. It is good to have a humanoid form again. '

Chwa will look up to the large machine 'Well Guardian After that attack by Machina I had to give you a body that can handle what could be thrown at us. I added better EMP shielding than that old Hunter model. Though one day I will need to prefect an android body for you like much of the folks here, Though I will let you choose what form to pick.'

With that she will turn around as Sahla comes in.

'Great.... I feel right at home since it is as messy at my apartment.' Sahla would sigh as she looks to Chwa.

'So what is your business with the girl and the metal?'

Chwa will turn to the hedgehog and respond 'We are old grad students that followed different paths after graduation. I am currently station here after receiving death threats from anti-robot groups. Ut is a sad thing really. Some even start bringing in religion saying only there higher being can bring life while others. Let's just Say Terminator and the matrix clouded there judgment of the idea of self-aware robots. '

Sahla will just shake her head at the answer. Sometimes scientists really love to speak all the time about there stuff a lot.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma V Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Rocky turned to face Sahla when she came in.  "Hello," he greeted, giving his happy n_n eye emote.  "I am glad you are unharmed.  How are you?"

While the Hedgebot struck up a conversation with the reporter, Amber continued to work on the hand upgrades.  She had finished the left and was currently working on the right, which she was designing to be able to retract and be replaced with a number of different tools.  She figured Rocky would enjoy fixing and even building things.  After all, he did want to help repair the base.

Steel, meanwhile, had constructed what could best be described as a metal skeleton with a feminine shape.

"It appears to be almost complete," observed Dextetta.  "What will its Mobian template be?"

"She'll be a Hedgehog, like my father.  I'm heading over to his lab to add the finishing touches and transfer Rika's AI in.  You can come with me if you'd like."

Dextetta smiled.  "Alright."

Gavin just chuckled at the interaction his creation was having with Steel.  She seemed to be growing so fast around him.  He had always dreamed about the day she would go through what Professor Mitsuda called Neural Pruning, in which she'd develop beyond the parameters of her own programming and show emotions.  Deep down, he wanted to create something like Steel or Rocky, but fate pushed him down a different road.  "Wonder if those two could be the first robotic couple," he said out loud as they walked out the door, hand-in-hand.

Gamma V

http://gammafangirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:10 pm

' After that ordeal I want to do this report, but I can't cause that stick in the mud in the hunter on roids body refuses me to film here, so I have to wait till your able to and do it outside the lab or something.' Sahla will pout as she takes a seat next to Rocky and Amber.

'It's because this lab has many secrets, and we cannot let them out.' Guardian will point it out as polo comes in raising a cup of lemonade for Sahla as she begrudgely accepts it. still a little peeved she can't do her report just yet.

Chwa will be pondering a bit near her computer ' I feel that it is strange though. I can picture the connections of the events, Though I can say from what I seen Machina must have tech years ahead of the market. Even almost surpassing the Eggman Empire or hell even VALKOM in there technical prowess. Could be either they do there research regardless of ethical constraints or that the organization believes in a twisted form of Transhumanization. I wouldn't be surprised if they had there researching on Personality duplication.'

Chwa will ponder before looking to Amber ' Sorry about that. Just a bit of monolouging. Hopefully you're doing okay for yourself.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5