Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buried Mysteries

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Buried Mysteries - Page 2 Empty Re: Buried Mysteries

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:44 am

The pangolin will keep his gun up 'Or you come back to the outpost. You do not know what she can do and I can defiantly bring her to the full potential. Maybe you can get some experience yourself' he will walk a step forward ' Your just a child not even out of your training pants, If you join us we can make you better than you are.'

The pangolin will keep his guard up as his gun is still raised. The panda will then step out. Her body cannot form the liquid metal stored in her forearms,but she is still ready to fight with her fists and legs.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 am

Darren let out a sigh his gun finished charging, "You've made your choice... " he said as he gritted his teeth, "...and I've made mine."

Darren let out a yell as he threw a grenade down, destroying the wall and creating a temporary burst of ice mist to obscure their vision, it hadn't cleared a bit before Darren shot fowards from the mist sliding along the ground directly in front of dax, his gun raised up at him.

"TAKE THIS!"

Darren was throw backwards as the gun went off, the nanite charge being fired from the gun at near point blank range. Darren was pushed back several feet, awkwardly sliding a bit before shakely getting to his feet and dashing for the jeep.

~Hopefully that worked,~ darren thought as he ran to the jeep, ~Because if it didn't that means I'm in trouble. The EMP would have ended by now and i don't wanna see what the other one can do,~ he threw his arm behind him, firing off several energy shots in hopes to delay the two.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:17 pm

The nanites hit the gauntlet armor as Dax quickly removes it as it starts eating slowly through it. He will raise his gun towards the two and continues to fire off stun rounds from his machine pistol.

Lucia will start her run heading towards the young hero and the girl in hopes to capture them both and put them in cryo until they head back to base so Dax can do whatever he would please to them.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Darren ran, firing off shots as he dodged Dax's. He made it to the jeep, jumping in and starting it up, and revved the engine.

"Here goes nothing..."

He hit the gas, spinning the wheel as he did in an attempt to throw of Dax's aim. He started try to drive away but unfortunately it was a hover jeep and Darren was unfamiliar with them as it started to swerve out of control.

"M-mister Darren?" Rena's eye's where tear filled and her voice was filled with fear, "What's gonna happen to us?"

"We are going to be fine. I promise," Darren said as he gritted his teeth, trying to get the jeep to move.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:02 am

As the two are getting away in the jeep, but having trouble with the vehicle Dax will look to Lucia as she nods and starts chasing the Jeep. The liquid metal forms around her arms to hook based weapons as she hunts the jeep down T-1000 Style. Focusing more on recovering the Robot. The boy however.... She doesn't care if he lives of dies.

Dax will get back into the truck working on starting it up to get ready to chase it, If Lucia fails he must succeed in this endeavor. The ship and the Robot will be good for the Empire and his own...projects.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:33 am

Darren let out cry of dismay as one of the two attackers had already gotten close to the jeep, getting real close to capturing the two.

"Why... won't... y'all... go... down!" Darren yelled out as he swerved the vehicle trying to shake the panda away by swerving close to hit her. Dareen felt his stomach drop as he caught a glance at Dax starting up the truck the lab was on. If they got it running then they would have almost no chance to escape.

"Can't handle that now," Darren thought as he focused his attention on Lucia, "First i gotta take to down..." he grabbed his gun, a single shot left of nanites was finishing loading, but he needed more time for it to fully prepare.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 am

Dax will start moving the truck although the vehicle is slower than the Jeep due to the weight of the vehicle and all the stuff on board.

Lucia will continue to run to the Jeep as she makes a jump and the claw weapons latches onto the bumper of the vehicle holding on tight as the vehicle serves around due to the driver. She will slowly claw up stopping to hold onto the vehicle as she works her way to the top of the back part of the hover jeep with one claw Turing off to attempt to grab the girl at least.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 am

Darren swung the wheel, driving of to the side away from the truck. As he continued to floor it he suddenly realized that the panda had gotten onto the jeep and was after Rena.

"N-no... back... off..." he desperately tried to grab his gun. Unfortunately it skittered away in  the shaking car, staying out of his reach, "Gotta..."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" *Vrrrmmm... wack!*

Darren looked in surprise as Rena stood up and, with the gem in her chest glowing brightly, created what looked like an energy barrier that used to smack the panda back. Darren quickly used the small window to grab his gun and aimed it at one of the pandas holds on the car,

"Stay away from me and stay away from her," Darren usual timidness had left as he stared her down, "this isyour last chance."

With that he pulled the trigger an fired the heavy nanite shot directly into her arm.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:12 am

The nanite arm will melt the hand as she falls onto the ground. Darren and the metal girl will successfully leave and eve with ripping off the cybernetic and give chase The Jeep is way too far even for Lucia.

Dax will drive up to her as an eggpawn with manipulator hands instead of blasters will help Lucia in.

'It seems he ran off with the prize. I will have one of the undercover agents in the town to look for them and try again, Until then I will replace the lost part' the pangolin will respond to Lucia.

'Do so, but I'm keeping my eyes open. Add anything I did not ask for and I will impale you with your pawn.' Lucia will respond with her voice in an undertone of a threat. She worked with Dax many of times, but even then she still doesn't trust him if he needs to make repairs to his body. She saw the 'experiments' he does and rather not become next on the chopping block.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Darren kept checking behind them. It had been several hours since they got away and they had just reached the outskirts of town, so far not a single truck or cybernetic person in sight as he made his way into town

Several minutes later, after ditching the jeep in a parking lot across town, he finally made it to his top floor apartment with the sleeping Rena in his arms. After putting her to bed and making sure that everything was locked up and secure he finally crashed into bed, dead tired from everything they had been through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Darren found himself being shaken awake by someone,

"Hey... wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.... WAKE UP!"

Darren shot awake as the voice yelled into his ear, Causing him to immediately fall outta the bed as he jumped up.

"Are you ok mister?"

He looked up to see it had been Rena who woke him, having apparently been bored and decided to wake him.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Perfectly fine," he said as he immediately hoped up, trying to not seem so flustered, "How about we get ready for today huh? Let me go tske a bath and you behave ok? Can i trust you do that?"

She crossed her arms in a huff, "Uhhhhhhggg.... but I hate waiting.... is something I can do?"

Darren thought for a moment, snapping his fingers as he got an idea, "How about this: if you can be good for a few minutes and then let look you over we can go out s nd about?"

Rena immediately perked up at the idea, "Really? Yaaay!" She immediately began to bounce around with an overjoyed look on her face. Darren smiled as he quickly got himself ready for the day and began to look her over again to see how she was doing.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:55 pm

The town Darren and Rena made off to is a walled off city with not only older stone buildings, but the deeper you go it gets more modernized. The security of the area is maintained by the G.U.N. which will make life a bit difficult for Lucia and Dax.

Both of the two empire troops were 15 miles away from the city and inside Dax's truck. While Dax was on the phone Lucia would be adjusting to the new hand and forearm not happy a young man destroyed her previous one which been with her for 5 years.

'It will make it difficult to move in, much less find them.' The panda would comment on the situation.

'We have a spy inside the walled city that been feeding us information for one day the main force can finally take this city for the Empire. I am working to get in contact with him now.' Dax would respond back mainly focusing on the task at hand.

Meanwhile, in a small apartment a phone call is picked up by a Human male with a light blue bowl hairdo 'This is Rick'

'Is the Egg fried or scrambled?' Dax would say on the line. Rick would know this is a code phrase for spies, so they know the empire is calling. He would get up from his chair and walk to a machine to scramble the signal and turn it on so G.U.N. won't be able to hear there conversation, which rick replies.

'No. It is hard-boiled. Are you fine with that?'

The second phrase is the answer spies give to know that this is them and the scrambler is on.

'Rick. We have a mission for you. A hedgehog made off with an unknown robot. I want you to find them and report back. That robot will be valuable for the empire's war effort and my own research.'

Rick would listen to the message as he smokes a bit The man is human, but has a cybernetic eye that is made to look like a normal human eye. A thing that all some spies install in order to assist with information gathering.

'Sounds trivial, but I will find them. Send the information over and I'll get started right away.' Rick will then hang up and turn off the scrambler. Eagerly awaiting the information to get through.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:46 pm

After some checks on Rena's systems and getting dressed, Darren and Rena made their way out of the apartment and downtown Towards the park. As they went along Darren began making notes about Rena.
She wasn't very old and after asking he found that she was only seven years old. She was also very curious and exploritive, seemingly to recognize simple stuff like various housing tools or small devices, then being in complete awe of other things like all the different mobians and humans. 

Finally they reached the park, Darren taking the time to key into her unique "Life Signature" To keep track as she played on the playground and ran around. At first most of the kids were standoffish towards her, but soon with her crazy antics she had a group of follows as they played.
Darren noted how charismatic and happy she was, not once seeming to be unhappy or afraid of anyone. 
He opened his labtop and began looking over her specifications, finding she had no logo or manufacturers mark. Her body seemed to actually be growing much like how a child would grow up, the metal slowing self-replicating and being reshaped and changed via her nanites. She also seemed to be able to digest food as a type of bio energy, something Darren found odd but interesting.

They remained there as Rena played and Darren kept and eye on her and looked over the stuff.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:02 pm

Rick will get a printout of what the cameras on the truck pick up of the two as he examines them with care. The cybernetic eye of his will store the information to look up later when he is on the search for them.

' Maybe once I find these two, and they take them I can finally be let out of this dumb assignment.' He would think to himself as he heads out the door in order to find the Cat and robot.

Meanwhile, in the truck Dax would receive an update the Empire is moving to the site of the ship to explore it and take it apart. Dax would respond to them to give any information at once about the ship which could help them in knowing what that robot is. Lucia on the other hand just sits in the passenger side awaiting confirmation from the spy. She eagerly awaits finding the two and handling this matter.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:03 am

Darren kept looking over the specs for some time until he finally decided to go. Waving goodbye to her playground friends, Rena skipped and hopped happily through the park as he watched her, fascinated by how alive she was. Soon they started on their way home, Darren was carrying ice cream and Rena a bright pink balloon.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Rick will be walking in the street in the crowds of people. The cybernetic eye of his starts scanning cat mobians to see if any match the picture of the one in question. It makes it a bit difficult since there are thousands living here while also he would see police on the street. No G.U.N. yet though, so he doesn't have to worry much. As he passes by the bridge over the Park he would notice a cat and the robot that matches the image Carrying an ice cream and balloon. The spy would blend into the crowd to observe where they are going. If he knows where there staying at he can record footage and send it when he gets back to the safe house.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Darren and Rena soon arrived at the apartment, Heading up to the top floor. Darren immediately set to work on seeing about contacting the guild about Rena, hoping to see if he could get help on protecting her or getting help from G.U.N if he needed too. After questioning Rena he found out that she had been a part of seemingly an entire race. All she could remember was her being really sick and then being put into the med pod and then waking up to Darren.

After relaying this message to the guold and preping a Message to G.U.N he started working on his gun as Rena played around the apartment.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Rick will grin as he sees the apartment where the cat went into as his eye takes a snapshot. ' Good. Now once there done I can finally get out of this crap hole' Rick will think to himself as he proceeds to walk off waiting for an Auto rickshaw to pass by, so he can get in to head back to the safe house. He has some quality information at hand to report.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:27 pm

~Who would've thought that'd id find some sotra ancient race and have to deal with eggmans army~ Darren thought as he continued working on his weapon, ~I just need to.keep her safe and hopefully G.U.N will let me keep her~ he thought as he finally sent in his request to G.U.N, hoping they'd get it soon. He soon finished working on his stuff and checking on Rena's status, finding that she would need repairs sometime in the next few days, hopefully G.U.N would have the right tools to help cure her.

Darren and rena soon went to bed, Rena curling up and falling asleep with Darren as they fell asleep, both completely out and oblivious to everything as they slept.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 pm

When Rick returns to the safe house he will walk over to the computer. He would connect wirelessly to the computer with his eye and will send an encoded message to Dax, When Dax receives it he will respond back to Rick with the following encoded message

' Good. We will go into town in disguise and look for this hotel, however if we cannot capture them the Sleeper squad will make sure to assist in there capture. By now I feel the cat is trying to find help. We must not let him get the help. '

With that the pangolin will turn to Lucia 'The spy has found the quarry. We will need to leave the truck here and head into town disguised as members of the government. I am calling now for a fake government issued vehicle to come here with our disguises. We must go in, grab them, and get out before G.U.N. even notices.

Lucia will nod to the idea ' Good. If we have that brat I will not be gentle as last time' She will get up from the chair and walks outside awaiting the vehicle to show up.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:37 am

The next morning wasn't to eventful. Rena Jumping on the bed, Darren getting a shower and checking on her systems. Soon he checked his messages and found that he had been ok'd by the guild to harbor Rena, now he needed to wait for a reply from G.U.N

~Whew... hopefully this whole ordeal is over and i can can get some sorta normalcy...~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:55 pm

The next day Lucia will be in a car driving into the city with an agency colored Monobeetle in the back seat. Dax will be in the truck observing the situation. Lucia however will be wearing a mask and hijab to hide her mechanical parts along with wearing a black suit and tie.

'I am sorry I was unable to come with you. The drones on my back will be a dead giveaway, but at Least I can monitor and assist you with this beetle.'

Lucia will take out some sunglasses and place them over her eyes. Mainly to hide the cybernetic eyes ' I will get them back, If not we have other means to get them.' She will drive up to the checkpoint where G.U.N. soldiers are checking everyone to make sure there not part of the empire. Her papers are forged stating she is part of investigations.

With that out of the way she will drive into town to find Darren and his robot friend. Only halting to open the backseat for the monobeetle to fly out, so they can split up and cover more ground to finding the cat and the robot.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Darren and continued his day per normal... well... normal if you had a small brightly colored robotic cat girl following you and constantly getting into trouble. They made their way through town, stopping at shops and places.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 pm

The monobeetle will fly around scanning the area for the cat and robot while Lucia will drive around looking for the two. The city is a pretty large place and will take some time to find the two. It doesn't help much of the streets are crowded with civilians who are going by there day to day lives.

Dax will continue to observe everything his mind connected to the Monobeetle since he installed one of his drones into what would be the AI core for the robot. Hopefully they will find their target.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm

As they went down the street, Darren's PDA suddenly went off with a warning alarm. Quickly pulling it out he found it was the monitoring system for Rena's condition. The information was reading a high activity in the nanites, some where already starting to spread around again.

"M-mister Darren?" He looked down at her as she grabbed his hand, lookong up with pain her eyes, "I-I don't feel so good..."

She fell to her knees as she began coughing loudly, her body shaking a bit. Darren quickly picked her and scanned her. Her vitals were stable but dropping, it was super bad but if left unchecked it could get far worse. 

He quickly dashed down the street, he had to get backto the apartment and get to work on her, he couldn't let her stay like this,

"Stay calm, I'm gonna fix you. Just hold on ok?

As he ran her gemstone began pulsing with energy as it started burning off energy to try stabilizing her, a defense mechanism to try protecting her. Electronics and other devices around them d distorted from the flux of the energy as he ran down the street.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Dax would spot the energy flux as he would relay the information to Lucia

'It seems that we found the target's location. Head over to these coordinates and find him.'

The panda while quickly go through the back parts of the city to head to location of the two. Once the car stops The panda will depart and run into the area to locate them and once she does try to use her disguise to fool them into coming with her.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum