Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buried Mysteries

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Buried Mysteries - Page 3 Empty Re: Buried Mysteries

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:45 pm

As Darren ran he was suddenly approached by a figure in what looked like official agent clothing,

"Who are you? What do want?" Darren gripped the limp form of Rena in his hands, "Look, if this is about that jeep across town I'll pay the parking ticket later ok? She needs medical attention and i need to help her."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm

The panda will come out of the vehicle looking to the cat ' If you want her to live you should come with us. GUN has the facilities to take care of her.' The panda will unlock the back doors giving the cat the opportunity to hop in.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:16 am

Too panicked to ask, Darren quickly jumped in without a second thought as he brought out a mini.set of tools to start working on her. He couldn't let her hurt like this, not now, not ever again.
Darren remained solely focused on Rena as he worked.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:13 am

Lucia will start acting like she was ' worried' about darren and rena mainly to keep the disguise ' Oh my... What happened to her? I hope we are able to get her to the lab so our robotic engineers can take care of her.' She will start driving and hopes she can at least get away out of the town before the cat finds out about her.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:06 am

Darren remained focused on Rena, trying his best to clean out her body and delay the nanites Advance in her systems. Luckily he was carrying his tools in his pack was able to use his tools ftom before. Her gem resonanted softly as he worked on her.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 pm

The panda will drive to make her way out of the city trying to avoid the G.U.N. patrols before they figure out her ID was fake. She would take the back roads hoping to get out. Dax would have the drone leave the mono beetle shell near the train station so it can detonate as soon as Lucia is clear from the city mainly to give GUN a distraction while they leave with their prize.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:10 am

Darren was so absorbed in his work on Rena, it wasn't until they were well out of town before he noticed something was up.

"H-hey... where are we going?" Looked up at the driver "G.U.N operatives and stuff is back in town. There isn't anything out her..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 pm

Before he can finish he sentences He will see there far away from the town and in the sky a DropShip coming down to retrieve the car It's on a landing approach and Darren can clearly see the empire's logo on the vehicle. Dax's truck will be seen onboard when the bay door opens. The Pangolin will be observing the landing in the cockpit of the ship. Eagerly awaiting his prize.

The Cat would also see a few docked 2 person fighters in the bay as well.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:26 am

Darren felt his heart sink as he realized he h ad fallen for a trap. Hook, line, and sinker. He had to fix Rena now and get them out of there.

"Y-you... you monsters!" Darren felt anger boil inside of him as he quickly worked with unparalleled speed to close up the small robot in order to make it easier to run, "She's a child. Don't y'all have even a fraction of a soul to care what he's going to do to her? Can YOU even care about anything?" Dareen quickly finished getting Rena closed up and picked her up, holding her close as the ship descended.

~If i can get to those fighters in the hanger I can escape. Maybe even put a good dent in there own ship,~ Darren thought as he eye'd the small fighter, ~Then I need to run somewhere they won't find me.~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Tha panda said nothing as she removes the mask and hijab. The vehicle drives into the dropship as three egg troopers accompanied by two Egg Pawns keep there guns fixed. The Human egg trooper pulls out a microphone ' You're surrounded. Surrender the girl and We will spare your life.'

Dax will watch from the platform with a door leading to the upper level of the ship.

'Now my little cat friend I will unlock the secrets of that Metal. Even if I have to take your life away to get to her.' the Pangolin will think to himself as he observes. Waiting for the prize to come to him.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Darren gritted his teeth. He couldn't let them get her... whatever it takes. Lucky for Darren he had a few grenades in his pack. Unfortunately they weren't functional, but they didn't know that.

"Back off!" Darren pulled out one of the variable grenades. It's arming lighting flashing red as he held down the button, "Your going to let us go... or I let this go off. You've seen what I've made and this one has enough power to completely vaporize everything in a 30ft radius." Darren climbed out of the vehicle, holdind Rena close to him, "One wrong move and i release the catch and we both go up," Darren locked eyes with Dax, "Pretty sure you can't her if we are both dust."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Dax would watch carefully ,but he would just smirk 'I will hand it to you. You do have a need for self-destruction, but if you're really going to do it then go ahead. I may perish along with my men ,but I will not be the last. Sooner or later some other scientist from the empire will come. It is a matter of when. So the only way is either put the pin back in and just give the girl up and be on your merry way or blow yourself up with myself and my troops and everything goes away. '

The group will follow the cat keeping there weapons aimed as Lucia just watches to see the next move Darren decides to do.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Darren gritted his teeth as held the grnade close to him. What could he do? He didn't have much else todo. But he couldn't give up, not now. She was just a child with no family and nobody else to take care of her. They would just tear her apart just for a few pieces of tech or turn her into a mindless soldier for them.

As Darren stood there trying to figure out what to do Rena stirred in his arms, waking a second later.
Looking around she noticed the two egg goons as well as all the soldiers.

"M-mister Darren?" Her eyes were filled with confusion and fear, "Why are they here? Didn't you beat them?" She gripped him tightly, staring at Dax.

Darren let out a dejected sigh, putting her down. He held the grenade tightly as he prepared himself.

"Rena... your just a kid... you have a future beyond this," Darren's eye watered as he turned away and kept her behind him, his gaze set on Dax "I'll protect you," he turned and smiled at her. 

Rena eyes watered as she held onto him. But then something snapped. He face gain one of determination and will. Before he could stop her she dashed out towards the group of egg soldiers. As she ran she wiped the tears form her eyes. He chest started glowing.

"Y'all are a bunch of meanies!" She came to a stop just in front of them, her eye filled with anger, "your all just mean and rude and... and... and..."

At this point her chest was glowing brightly, causing Darren and anyone else to shield there if they tried looking at her. Her body seemed to absorb all the light around her.

"Y'ALL"
(Ba-ding!) a see through light construct appeared next to her,
"LEAVE"
(Ba-ding!)(ba-ding!) Several more appeared all around the area,
"US"
Her body glow beyond anything and heat radiated off of her,
"ALONE!!"
Without warning she seemed to disappear in a flash of light. Before anyone could react there were several bouncing sounds as a near lightspeed Rena bounced between the semi prisms that littered the area. Anyone caught by her during this were rammed with unparalleled forced as she shot all over the place.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm

The troopers try to fire stun bolts at the little cat until they got knocked into a wall. the impact left them unconscious.

'Fascinating.... She has much energy build inside her even though of her condition. ' he will press a button on the communicator on his left ear ' I want net capture team Beta down here immediately. Alpha Squadron has been wiped out.'

The Panda will jump out of the car  as the liquid metal forms a shield . she would stand her ground  as the small metal cat bounces into her she quickly grabs onto the ground and when the pink blur hits she would be pushed back as the cybernetic hand claws into the ground tearing through the glove revealing the hand. the emergency red alert lights will be going off on the ship.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Darren stood in awe. He had no idea that such a small and innocent child could have so much power. He looked on as she proceeded to tke down most if not all them.

Darren clinched his hands, "HEY YOU!" With a spin and hard overhand throw, he launched the dud grenade at the pangolin, "Think fast!" With that Darren dashed for the small fighter jets. Quickly scooping up one of the weapons dropped by a soldier he fired off a few off his own shots as he hopped in, starting it up.

Rena bounced around with Extreme precision and power as she literally became living light. As she slammed into the panda she bounced off and and proceeded to batter her from every direction. Several prism light constructs that allowed her to keep bouncing around.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Lucia will mostly block the attacks, but a lucky shot knocks her out of the ship, but before she can plummet to her death she will release some liquid metal to act as a whip to hold onto the vehicle. She will form another whip to sturdy herself and waits for the opportune time to get back inside the cargo bay.

Dax will deploy a few drones to latch onto the grenade and fling it out of the vehicle before the grenade explodes. His concentration was on getting the explosive out as he screams ' STOP HIM. HE'S TRYING TO GET INTO THE JETS. ' The two pilots of the jet that was on break quickly dropped there coffees and ran out of the small break room hoping to reach the jets in time.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Darren started the jet and prepared for launch. He was interrupted as the two pilots ran to stop him.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna barrow this," the jets flared to life as it began launching protocols, "RENA!" He yelled as he motioned to her, "Hop in! We are getting outta here!"

Rena had already finished her attack and ran to the jet. Her gem still glowing as she threw up a barrier to block the incoming pilots and protect the jet.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 pm

The aircraft was different from others Darren would not see a flight stick, but some knobs for hands, however he would find a switch for manual override and bingo there is a flight stick and instrument panel coming from the bottom and sides of the seat. Using those he will take off with the plane.

The pilot after being knocked back will look as the aircraft is taking off 'HOW A KID IS FLYING ONE OF OUR CRAFT? '

The enemy backs off to prevent being burned alive but the thrust and the VTOL will move back hoping the jet will fall, if it crashes well at least they can pick up the pieces of the small cat robot.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:53 am

Darren struggled with the controls as he flew the jet out of the ship at full speed. The extreme speed pressing him into the seat.

"Alright Rena, Buckle up because we are outta here!"

As he flew he knew that theyd still come after them. They would be after her for the rest of her life more than likely. But he wasn't going make it easy.

"Let's see what this thing is loaded with... a missile? That'll do," without out hesitation he turned the jet around and locked onto the ship, flipping on the jets communicator, 

"This is everything you've ever hurt,

Laser fire from the jet lit up one side of the ship as he passed, 

"This is for trying to hurt her,"

More automatic fire lit up the other side,

"And this..." he gripped the controls as he locked the missile onto the ship, "This is your last warning to stay away from her." The missile launched. Streaking towards its target. 
Not missing a beat, he turned the jet around and punched it back to the city. Hopefully he could get away and not get shot down on the way there.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 pm

When Lucia gets back into the cargo bay the pulse laser will go off from Darren's ship causing damage to the vehicle. She will head to the pangolin pulling him by the arm to the escape pods

'What the hell are you doing Lucia?'

She will open the hatch to one of the escape pods ' Saving our lives, so we can capture them later. '

'Sadly as much as I rather stay... it is logical to survive. The empire has more men and robots anyway.' he will climb in with her as the escape pod launches in the nick on time with 2 others as the ship is hit with the missile taking out the drop ship as it falls to the ground below exploding in a fiery eruption. Anyone still on board will be dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jet Darren and Rena is on will fly away back to the city until he saw 3 jets an F-22 Raptor, a YF-23 and an Unusual variant of the Berkut. The planes will make a quick turn behind Darren's aircraft, and he will hear a communication from the squadron.

'Attention Empire aircraft. You are to turn your ship around or surrender your aircraft. You are in violation of G.U.N. Airspace Please comply within 25 seconds, or we will be forced to shoot you down without mercy.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Darren hurriedly turned on his comms,

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" Darren called into the mic as he maintained a none threatening flight path, "This is Darren Tean. I have just escape from an empire ship. I repeat: I'm an escapee from an empire shop. Don't fire."

Darren kept his flight pth in perfect view of the others. Hoping they wouldn't shoot him down. All in alll however he was happy. He escaped and kept his promise to Rena. No matter whwt happened he was gonna make sure to keep her safe from anyone who wanted to hurt her.

He looked over to her in the back seat.

She had already fallen asleep on the glight over. Her gem glowing softly as she slept.

~There is more to you than what meets the eye... I just whatever it is you can handle some day...~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum