Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three tailed trouble.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Three tailed trouble. - Page 3 Empty Re: Three tailed trouble.

Post by Masked Jedi-K Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:12 am

Kya made her escape, she made it quite clear this wasn't to be her only attempt at capturing her. This reminded Masuka of the harsh reality that she lived in: Running, fighting, and being cautious over talking to the majority of people, it hurt to be unable to have a conversation without worrying for her freedom, she let out a sigh.

She looked over to the other two, both appeared extremely puzzled and full of many more questions than before. Gear began to speak, asking if the echidna mentioned she was a kitsune, "*Ahem*" She said half way into his comment not wanting him to be loud enough for someone to hear them, moments later Tokino asked the same thing with a questioning tone, "*AHEM*" She said even louder to drown out the same question once again.

She had the urge to run off without answering any questions, she thought about it but decided against it due to it being rude and because they had helped her out of her problematic situation. She reached into her satchel, pulled out that single ring and came to the realization she probably wasn't gonna have the pleasure of having dinner. She gestured for the two to follow her then began her walk to the outskirts of the city.

Masked Jedi-K

Location : Someplace with snacks, drawing supplies and video games

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:56 am

Gear followed willingly to the outskirts of town. Luckily they had a few parks along the edge of the city as well that were secluded. With the added privacy and Gear grabbing some food from a vendor in the park he sat down and offered some to the others.

"So... You going to explain everything?" He asked as he bit into the food, "Because something is definitely not normal... erm... well heck I'm not even normal by these Mobians standards... but i digress."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Tokino was willing to pay for the meal as they all got ready to hear what Masuka had to say - Gear instead got the food though. Not that it mattered, vendor food wasn't much worse than fast food from a restaurant.
Chili dogs it was, then.

She sat, legs crossed, as she waited for Masuka to talk, taking a bite from the chili covered dog.
She then also let Kurokiri take a bite - her bird would not go hungry.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Masked Jedi-K Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:24 am

Masuka felt a bit of shame considering she couldn't even pay for her own dinner and this stranger was willing to give her food free of charge. She hesitated, accepted the hotdog, thanked him for it, then sat down and leaned against a tree. 

Before even saying a word she took a big bite out of her food and took appreciation in this first meal of the day, "What do you wish for me to explain"? She tilted her head then had an expression like a lightbulb had just appeared above her head, "Oh yeah! That question about whether or not I'm a kitsune. 

She thought to herself for a moment, "[Hmm... It's not like I can just ignore the fact they heard the echidna mention I was a kitsune, maybe I can get away with half a truth]".

She stood up and let her illusion shift to appear with her three tails allowing them to see her as a normal looking kitsune, not with her true fur color and patterns of course. Her tails swayed side to side for a minute to prove her point, she then returned back to her original sitting position and remained in this illusion, "Yeah, I'm a kitsune, what about it"?

Masked Jedi-K

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Gear looked on with a slightly blank stare. Honestly with what little he knew about Mobius and it's history, he didn't actually know what a kitsune was.

"So... uh... someone wanna tell me what a kitsune is? Not super knowledgeable on such a thing, only been on Mobius a few months now."

Gear did begin to run some ideas through his head. Were they part of some soldier project like he was? Or were they just a rarer species of mobian? Either way this interested him.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Tokino looked to Gear, curious what he meant though she quickly just came to the conclusion he was just recently built, not concerning herself with him as she thought through her answer.
"If I remember correctly, they are a mythological creature very similar to foxes, whose power and intelligence scales with their age and number of tails. Are you from Hinan, ma'am?", she explained, before looking to Masuka, taking another bite of the dog.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Masked Jedi-K Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Masuka was about to explain what a kitsune was but Tokino beat her to it, "Yep, that's pretty much the definition". She had already scarfed down the rest of her food and was rummaging through her satchel to retrieve her sketch book, she began to add details and color to that commission drawing as best as she could.

Following her definition of a kitsune, Tokino had asked if Masuka was from Hinan island. She thought to herself, "[Guess it wouldn't matter if I answered that, not like Hinan is the sole area us seasonal kitsune are found, I see no problem in answering]".

Without her eyes ever leaving the work in progress drawing, she answered in a joking tone, "Heh, did the occasional word in a different language give it away? Anyways yeah, I indeed originally come from Hinan, what makes you ask"? While waiting for a reply, she also quickly realized something, "And oh yeah, I don't believe I ever caught your names".

Masked Jedi-K

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:59 pm

"Ah, sorry," Gear said, getting up and brushing te food off of himself,

"The names Gear, just Gear. MechaMetal scout and one of the sole survivors of my race," Gear stated as he smiled and held out his had, "Nice to meet you miss... uh... what was your name?"

Gear now was rather super intrigued by both other figures in front of him. Both mysterious and secretive, making for some interesting conversations later if he got to know them better.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:03 am

Tokino nodded, "No, I don't think I caught any foreign words. I'm from Sliam, I just... made a guess based on you being a kitsune, no offense. I heard stories of kitsune throughout my childhood."

Kurokiri helped finish off her dog as Gear finally introduced his self. Last of his race? He was a living thing?
She looked to them and lightly lowered her head in place of a bow given her sitting position, "My name is Tokino Michika, and my companion is Kurokiri. Nice to meet both of you."
Kurokiri landed on the ground beside Tokino after hovering for a bit, chirping cutely.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Masked Jedi-K Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:04 am

Masuka shook Gear's hand as both him and Tokino introduced themselves, "Nice to meet you both, the name's Masuka. And uhh... you could say I'm a bit of a freelance artist", she said as she finished off her drawing by jotting down her signature and closing the sketch book. "It's not always the best paying job, but hey, at least I enjoy it instead of it feeling like a chore."

She had received dramatically different impressions from the both of them, Tokino sounded like she had grown up hearing of the kitsune legends that many had.

On the contrary, Gear seemed to know little to nothing about them, which gave Masuka a smidge of comfort knowing that even though this robot could see through her illusions, he would have no idea what she was and was probably not on the hunt for seasonal kitsune. She began to fidget around with one of her pencils while waiting for them to ask more questions, as she assumed they would.

Masked Jedi-K

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Gear scratched his head as his emoted question marks,

"Hmmm... well, I'll have to research more on what a kitsune is. You mind explaining a bit about yourself since I'm... a little less than uninformed?"

Gear wasn't completely stupid. He understood that whatever she was that people were willing to kill others to capture her. Something he wasn't too happy about what with a similar group of people after him on occasion.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:02 am

Tokino sat and listened.
Doubting Masuka had any of her art handy, she refrained from asking, instead mostly restating Gear's question.
"Yes, I'm more curious about why those people were after you... I highly doubt it's just because you're a kitsune. Isn't there one running around with a world famous hero...? And yet, they go after you instead. Kitsune are rare... but not worth hunting, surely. No offense, ma'am."
It was clear Tokino was trying to take a more respectful tone to someone who was clearly her elder by many years, a kitsune with around 4 tails.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3