Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v;

Go down

Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v; Empty Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v;

Post by Smol Marshmallow Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:18 am

Soooo I actually started this drawing earlier this year, July 31st to be exact, but never really got around to finishing it until now. December 7th @ like 11:55 pm XD ((I'm really bad at being able to complete drawings due to my loss of interest if it takes more than 3 or 4 days to complete)) I finally completed a rough draft Reference sheet of my bb Ivory ;v; This is just more of my style of drawing but I will actually do a ref sheet in a mobian style since the two are different in some aspects. I just anted to give a better idea of what my little bean looks like with her hairstyles 
as well as different outfit tho as rare as it may be. Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v; Boi_re11 I also thought it'd be coolio to insert her initial design, cause why not .w. I like seeing growth/development in things like these so maybe ya'll do aswell. XD  I started her design in early July, July 1st to be more exact according to the file information. It's somewhat similar to the final design as far as her hair & eyes & as well as tail. ((Here's better quality look of it TwT : https://www.deviantart.com/sonamyfan001/art/Ivory-Vandeviere-REF-textless-775813876 ))Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v; Possib10  
Initial Ivy was more of a furry/anthro style than mobian. I never finished her Initial as far as coloring because I then decided & became distracted on what her final design would be. ;w; I also wanted to insert a ((extremely late)) Halloween drawing ((that I was meaning to have done by halloween but Had to work all that week TwT)) It's not quite finished & was actually based off of an early drawing dating back to 2014 of another OC called Jasper ((this I'm not sure of I'm going based off of file information & this drawing was also a traditional drawing so I'm not exactly sure when I created it.)) I decided to revamp Jasper in a 2014 v. 2018 comparison but ended up changing the character to fit Ivory's comrade/brother Lazarus. XD It just fit his character so well that it just stuck! It's not quite done as far as lineart & stuff it's more of a messy sketch with some lineart here & there. I do intend to finish it but I've pushed so many things back that I'm trying to get those out of the way so I can concentrate on newer things!

Ref sheet & Initial design + Late Halloween drawing ;v; Jasper10
My cute little sociopath! ;v; That devilish smiles gets me tbh XD But I hope you guys enjoy my little art dump XD I'm hoping  once I get all caught up I'll be able to work/start on a little animated MV ((music video)) I've been wanting to do on my little bean Ivy & include some BG characters for her to interact with! I'll probably post about it sometime later once I get the story boarding done with & do some castings! ;v; So if you're interested in that sort of thing be on the look out!~
Smol Marshmallow
Smol Marshmallow

Back to top Go down