Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once a fighter...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Once a fighter... - Page 2 Empty Re: Once a fighter...

Post by Valtiel Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:45 am

Val let out a soft chuckle, patting Shrike on the back as he returned the hug. Smiling now, she pulled back from the hug and looked up at the Merc. She was glad he didn't seem to hold a grudge about it. She'd feel horrible otherwise.

"Don't'cha worry, Shrikester, us makin' it out alive is always part 'o the plan! It's risky, but nothin' we can't handle together, ya know? First, we ought to prepare tho."

Val turned back around to face Darken and Sectus. Her bright blue eyes shift between the two for a moment, a confident grin across her face as she does.

"Let's get to it then, hm? Darken, Shrike, follow me and I'll explain on the way. Sectus, close up the ol' shop behind us!"

"Yes, madam Valtiel!" Sectus replied hastily to Val's order, optic lingering on her for a moment before returning to Darken."Very well, sir Darken. I will cancel food preparation. In the event you do decide that you are hungry, you may always make a request at a later time, given there is access to the necessary supplies." With that, the polite E-100 series robot reached out a servo, picking the menu back up to store it back with the rest.

By this time Val is already halfway out the door, expecting the rest to follow closely behind as she led the way. It isn't much of a walk from her bar to the warehouse, they were right beside one another after all. While it would probably be smarter just to wait until they were inside to start discussing matters, Val was an impatient individual.

"Alright, 'ere's the deal, fellas. I ran into a bit o' trouble with a mafia I used ta do arenas for. Basically, they're all pissy I wrecked their joint durin' a fight and been tryin' ta press me for money. Long story short, they sent some guys that caught me on a bad day, and I sent 'em ta a hospital. All o' sudden they got it out for me. That's where y'all come in."

Val paused for a moment, reaching into her pocket for her keys as she reached the door. While unlocking the door she looks over her shoulders to make sure the others were behind her before she continued.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 am

-After letting her go Shrike would remain silent for a long period of time, one does not forget the past so easily, no matter how forward one moves, how much of it may slip away into the past..there would also be a fragment, echo of it in the back of ones mind, and this was one echo who refused to be silenced...tho thankfully he was wearing a helmet...for he could hide it well behind it.

He would simply nod to the jackles words..he trusted her...more then even he probably knew in himself, the well cladded figure would follow right behind her staring to the stars as they left the confines of the bar. 

Thankfully for the lot they wouldn't have had to slog it miles to reach their intended destination, it was still not exactly clear what she wanted them to do, but it sounded more or less simple in its own right, he along with Darken followed her straight into the confines of the warehouse.

He knew Val to well at this point to know she was itching to talk, and she did the moment they entered the area she would begin to explain why she had brought them here. It seemed some past event has come back to bite her in the arse and Shrike was now getting the distinct feeling he and Darken might be tasked for something along lines of either...pay back..or silencing this group of mafia bandits who were out for her...at least that is what he was believing in his mind.

He slowly looked over to the grey fox Shrugging his shoulders at him clearly indicating he had no idea what was to come next before turning back to watch her, her actions seemed to suggest that there may be something inside this place she didn't wish for many eyes to see. While she did Shrikes gaze once more turned to the star night to look upon it.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:49 am

The next part it seemed, was the easy part. A small walk out of the bar and up the road to a warehouse. The magnificently designed E-100 series Sectus closed up the shop as the 3 of them departed to the destination. They hadn't gone into the warehouse yet, but Val was too keen to wait any longer to tell the pair of them what the issue was.

It seemed that Val was certainly a tougher individual than Darken ga first thought, he hadn't doubted that she was stronger than she looked, but to be involved in the mafia working arenas requires a specific skill set. 

Darken wasn't sure what Vals plan was, but any mafia would surely pay a hefty sum to capture the fox should his own nature be found. He didn't but know what Vals association was with arena works but it at least sounded like she wasn't involved in it anymore. 

"Hmm... well uh... so your under heat from the mafia... and... what exactly did you need us to do?"

The fox wasn't entirely sure what Val was implying that they should do to help, whether it was fighting, negotiation, assassination or anything else, he hoped it wasn't but the former but he owed Shrike one, and in turn Darken supposed he owed Val one on behalf of the freelancer soldier,

He looked to the soldier, who returned the look with a shrug, it seemed as though Shrike was in the dark just as much as he was. But before he could say anything else, Val had unlocked the warehouse and, checking that the two of the them were in suite, stepped into the building.

It was clear that whatever was inside was something the jackal-hybrid wanted to keep a secret, but it certainly wasn't anything extreme like nuculear weapons, as it seemed that's anyone with a hammer and determination to match could break in. Which in its own way made the fox even more curious as to what could be inside.
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2