Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruel World

2 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cruel World  Empty Cruel World

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:41 pm

(This is a one on one with me and grape)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  A Hacket materializes as Infinite uses his powers. He clutches it as he approaches a tree to use for  firewood as the cold winds blow. His heavy winter attire protects him from freezing but the snow falls down as the weather gets worse. It's been five years since his defeat, and he has been hiding from the Resistance in this cold barren land.  A Cabin built by him stands a good distance away as he starts chopping. With the upcoming blizzard Infinite braves the cold to get more supplies before he runs out. The jackal had thought no one else would be this far from society, much less this deep in this cold snow covered woods.

Last edited by Mr.Miles on Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Cruel World  Empty Re: Cruel World

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:16 pm

A few months after his arrival, someone was sent out to find a Chaos Emerald located past the snow covered woods. It was still snow-storming and this person just had the balls to only put some running goggles on and nothing else.

Black horns, honey brown fur, purple eyes, black gloves and buckled boots, only using her own fur as cover, you guessed it! Kory The Goat is running through the hard snow everyone. And just like you could expect, she absolutely REFUSED to put on proper clothes for this winter. Because of course, she's stubborn enough to be stupid.

Her communicator beeped. Vector was trying to contact her about her current situation.

"Kory!! I swear to Chaos if you keep running in the cold without more clothes you'll freeze to death!! GET BACK HERE BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS MISSION!!"
Vector yelled in both annoyance and anger.

Kory laughed.
"Nah boi! I'm doin' fine! Ah just gotta find it and i'll be back soon, no worries!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:32 pm

Infinite was chopping away as the cold chilled him to the bone. Growing up in the desert he was used to experiencing the unforgiving sun. In this cold woods his fur wasn't built for it. Jackals were desert dwellers and so he chose a cold region to hid from his enemies. Despite the cold he still collected the wood for his fire.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:36 pm

"KORY JUST GET BACK I'M SERIOUS HERE!!"
Vector started yelling with even more anger.

"Ya, ya, Vec. Love you too."
She quickly turns off the communicator, ignoring his orders.

"Dumbass."
She smirked as she continued running. And now she's finally being able to see something other than trees.. A cabin? Kory quickly got curious as she continued heading closer to it in the middle of the snow.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 pm

The hatchet disappears into red cubes as Infinite gathers his collection shaking as the blizzard approach's. He glances at his footprints in the snow and starts the long trek back home. He thinks of the warm fire and his blankets. "Next year when the thaw occurs, I'm going back to the desert, screw this cold".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:48 pm

The blizzard only got harder and harder, making Kory trip on the floor by the force of the wind. She put her head up and shook it as she was trying to see her surroundings.. Most of it was snow, and it was rising. But those cubes.. She recognizes those cubes. In a move of paranoia, she kept running to where she saw the last glance of the cubes.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:52 pm

He is focused on his task the cold getting to him, so he is unaware of the goat's presence. He makes it back home and enters feeling the warmth of the fire. He drops the wood and gets closer to the fireplace takes off the gloves and embraces its warmth.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:57 pm

Little did he knew that she followed him through the woods the whole way. Peeking through the window, she could confirm her suspicions and started to get a little angry, because she felt like she knew who he was. She tried to be extra sneaky this time, but she ended up tripping from the wind again, this time falling with her back on a rock and almost breaking her spine. The pain hit like a truck.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am

Infinite quickly get alarmed hearing commotion. In a hurry he doesn't put the gloves back on as he grabs a shovel as a weapon. Opening the door and not seeing anyone he slowly walks around the building looking everywhere for any ambushers,either mobian or predator.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:32 am

Kory wanted to scream, but she knew she couldn't right now. She had to be more sneaky. So, she regained her posture and stopped him from closing the door at the last second, holding the knob as fast as she could.

"Sup."

She smirked. Her weird pupils stared at his one eye that was still visible past the door.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:39 pm

His eye widens as he looks at the mobian It takes him a second but he eventually recognizes her. She was the one who helped Sonic thought out the war. He had spared her but it was a mistake as she was vital in his defeat. Now she was here at his home.  Infinite trues to suppress his anger and fear. "He-hello", he stutters his heart racing.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:34 pm

She takes a quick glance at his chest.

"... So.. You lost a bigass battle and got here. Interestin'."
Her ominous smile and her half closed eyes stayed like that her pupils got even thinner.

"What have ya been plannin' there, boy..?"
Even her voice sounded threatening. She sounded like she was whispering but she wasn't.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:47 pm

"There is a blizzard and you found me with only goggles. I think we should discuss this inside", he says trying to act calm. He is shaking either from the cold or the fear.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:55 pm

"Hm... Sure!"
She smiled normally this time as she was allowed in the house. It was a bit small but cozy. She put her goggles in her statchel as she looked around calmly.

"Hah, reminds me of my old house."
She looked at him in silence, but her pupils were normal now.

"So?"
She asked, waiting for him to say anything else.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:03 pm

The jackal stands near the fire place looking at the goat. "I'm sure we both have many questions girl". He glances at the window weary of any more resistance members. "You've changed a lot since our last encounter. You know my name. What's yours"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:06 pm

"Mah name's Kory the Goat. Ready fo' duty."
She winked at him with a smirk. Her tail wagged joyfully.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:16 pm

"Kory,savior of the Resistance. Tell me what are you doing this far from home this time of year?"
The jackal takes off his coat  and adjusts his white scarve. For first time in five years Kory can see the pristine Phantom Ruby that was used for evil.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:20 pm

"Hhmmn... Let's just say i'm lookin' for something past this area. But i ain't tellin' what it is.~"

She stood besides him, her tail wagging slower than before as she chuckled.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:23 pm

"I won't ask as long as you leave and forget you saw me. You asked what I'm planning and let's just say the world hasn't seen the last of me. And this time I won't make the same mistakes". His eye rages as he speaks
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 pm

Kory giggled when she heard that.

"Good luck findin' a way out of this place and findin' the way back! Ah mean... Look at yer gem. It broken."
She pointed at his Phantom Ruby.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 pm

"It still works. I built this place using tools that I had the ruby make". He looks at Kory. "I promise you our next encounter won't be as civil. I underestimated you last time. You survive today because I want your friends to see you fall Kory".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 pm

"Boy, you're not makin' me scared.. Just so you know. Your eyes look pretty cool tho! Been a while since i've seen someone with heterochromia."

Her tail wagged joyfully.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:43 pm

"Flattery wont get you anywhere with me. Besides the first time we crossed paths you were frightened of me. You are a fool to forget that fear".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:49 pm

"Not like i forgot.. More like, got over it y'know."

She shrugged. The sound of the fireplace made her feel more relaxed as she let out a small yawn.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:54 pm

Against his better judgment he is reminded of taking care of his squad many years ago. "I will admit it is a bit dreary outside. Perhaps it would be good for you to rest up here for the night. But if you try anything I will make sure the cold kills you". The jackal organizes his fresh firewood into the pile nearby.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next