Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:58 am

Eggman laughs as he finishes his research. "So little one it seems you kill the host become them. I think you will be useful in getting rid of soldiers. I will make an army of you".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:00 am

Kory's half of the body's face speaks louder.

"KILL THE HOST MAH ASS!! WATCH YO TONE MU'FUCKA I'M STILL HERE!!"

The Siren's half of the faceĀ agreed by letting out a high pitched scream in anger.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:04 am

Eggman looks superised. "Hmm. How very interesting. You are a strange creature little one".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:05 am

"IT'S ME DUMBASS NOW LEAVE INFI ALONE!! YER JOB ISN'T WITH HIM NO MOW!!!"
Kory yelled again. Her patience was beyond low.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:09 am

Eggman laughs. "You care about that failure? He is no use to me after being defeated."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:36 am

"SKY!! PIPE PRESSURE!"
Kory yelled at the Siren. And so, Sky began using her waters to create a powerful water tornado inside the tube she was in while also protecting Kory's half of the face by covering it with her own. The tornato kept growing until the glass began cracking.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:43 am

Eggman looks worried. "HEY, STOP THAT. That glass is expensive"!
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:56 am

But it was too late. The glass had already enough space to have the water spilling out, and soon enough, a massive hole was made on it. Releasing Sky immediately, and the first thing she does is to try to drown Eggman and everything around him using her waves again, and this time, the waves are bigger.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:03 am

The small room is flooded with water and electricity sparks from the devices. Eggman tries to keep his head above the water.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:07 am

Part of the flooding water becomes a resemblance of Kory's head, roaring with sharp water teeth. And at the moment it stops roaring, it knocks the doctor down with all the pressure of the water it could gather. When the job was done, Sky absorbed the water and began running away to find Infinite's cell as she took down the badniks in front of her.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:16 am

The doctor survives the water attack as Kory rushes to Infinites cell destroying baddies as she does.

Infinite calmly sits in his cell. Everything makes sense to him now. He hears the noises but he isn't concerned with it.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:22 am

Sky stops in front of Infinite's cell and quickly holds the bars, revealing Kory's face on top of her own.

"INFI!! Thank Chaos you're still alive! Don't worry i'll get you out of here!"
Kory said in both relief and hurry.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:25 am

"Hello Kory. Is the Doctor ready to see me now? And where is that other hedgehog?" His voice has a calm monotone to it.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:29 am

"What, the fu- WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!! Sky! Jawbreaker!!"
Sky's face goes on top of Kory's face again as she uses her waters to create a giant water mouth to break the bars. It takes a few seconds, but soon the bars quickly rust and break with one pull.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:33 am

Infinite remains sitting on the floor."I must stay here Kory. I know what needs to be done. I see it now".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:35 am

Even Sky is confused. She reveals Kory's face who is majorly just straight up feeling banboozled.

".. I'm sorry, what? The hell you mean?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:38 am

"This world is full of suffering Kory. We all suffer hardship everyday. I can fix that. I need the ruby back and I can fix the worlds suffering". He stands up looking determined and a bit crazy
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:43 am

Kory takes some time to think as she looks at Infinite.

".. Infinite, you're my greatest friend. I know what you're thinking about, but do you REALLY want to risk losing your life more than what you lost now? .. I mean, think of everything that happened!"

She approached calmly.

"I know you're angry.. Just, think about it for a moment. Please, don't do this. Look at me in the eyes and remember, you have to remember."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:47 am

"I am not angry Kory. I am no longer blind with rage. My friends died because we were hungry and needed food. I lost them to the doctor but I need the ruby to fix everything. I remember everything Kory. What of your mother? I can ensure that never happens again".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:51 am

"Ohoh don't you DARE mention my mother in this. She doesn't deserve to be mentioned."
She lays both hands on his shoulder.

"Dude, just.. Don't, okay? I don't want to be insensitive here but at this point we don't have too much time. We're in the middle of space, i already took care of Eggman."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:54 am

Infinite looks concerned. "Is he dead? And what of the other hedgehog?"
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:03 am

"We-.. We can deal with the other hedgehog later. I didn't kill him, Sky just knocked him on the head."

She replied. Sky's face covers Kory's face to nod to confirm her words and then reveals Kory's face again.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:06 am

The jackal looks relived and starts to leave the cell. "Take a ship from the hanger and leave this place. Enjoy what time you have left on that planet Kory."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:08 am

Kory's expression turns to shocked anger before she approaches him again.

"INFINITE, ZERO, THE JACKAL. Don't you DARE do anything on Mobius!! I'm not taking that shit in!!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:12 am

He still looks calm. "One day soon you will understand. Goodbye Kory". The jackal starts to walk away
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next