Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 14 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:12 pm

Infinite holds her gently while they hug. "I will admit I do find it hard to hate you. You treat me like I matter and I should still have the honor of breathing. If I do succeed will you still think those thoughts Kory"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 14 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:24 pm

"I honestly think you should consider the fact that you're not making any difference, like i said before. Killing them will only make them suffer more, and make others suffer for the people they lost."

She stopped hugging when her smile dropped, and she began looking into his eyes again.

"If you claim to want them not to suffer again, then consider the fact that they're gonna suffer even if you try what you're doing. It's not an issue that can be fixed, everyone has a different path set to their lives and sometimes they just have to live through it. Killing them is taking their only chance to make their lives good or, better even."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:29 pm

Infinite is silent for a bit as he listens. "I understand your reasoning. I wish things were different but these are the cards I've been dealt with. I have to try atleast. I am sorry".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:35 pm

She sighed.

".. Then i guess.. I should leave. I love you Infinite, but if i can't open your eyes, then i'm useless now."

She gently petted his head and gave him another kiss on the forehead. as she turns around, she looks at him one more time, waves goodbye, and starts floating away back to the DeathEgg.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:41 pm

Infinite puts hand to where she kissed his mask. "Someday soon you will understand. All of you will". He uses his powers to fly back to the planet to rest.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:45 pm

She finally got inside the DeathEgg as she went back to meet the others. They gather around her, asking if she was ok and if she needed more help after that fight. Defeated and heartbroken, she just falls on her knees and starts sobbing while covering her face.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:49 pm

Sonic crouches beside her worried about her. "Hey you alright? You stopped fighting and hugged each other. Did he say anything. Did he hurt you"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:51 pm

"He.. H-he's just gone... I can't help him anymore..!"
She answered between her crying, hiding her face.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 pm

Sonic looks horrified. "Kory. I am so so sorry about this. I wish things could be better with a snap but life isn't that simple. I know he's your friend and I'm sorry he's not doing well". He sighs as he says what needs to be said. "We can't lose our world. You....you don't have to fight this battle. I'm not a monster".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:02 am

As she's taken away to rest, the others are now trying to decide a way to stop Infinite even if he's not gonna act as much at the moment. The world is still not saved but at least they're all half-way done with the job. It's only a matter of time until they can finally put a stop to this madness. But with how things are going right now, maybe the progress they have to make will be slower.

TO BE CONTINUED..
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14