Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 13 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:47 pm

"If you really think i'll let you fuck up the future, not again buddy. Not again. As for the rest of you, RUN! This fight isn't yours!"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors - Page 13 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Machine Traitors

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:51 pm

The jackals look unsure of what to do. This night has gone to hell and Zero is dead one starts to cry. "Please I don't know who are you but we can't leave Eggman. Is there anyplace we should head to? Oh Zero".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:55 pm

"Anywhere that can get you away from this filth! And don't worry about Zero, he'll be back soon. I promise."
He smiled at the crying jackal.

"As for you, don't you dare touch them again. Trust me, even you won't like the results of that."
He said to the android, firming his expression towards him.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:02 am

The female looks at Silver wiping tears from her eyes. "Wait... your Silver right? I read a file on you". She claps her hands together in a begging position as her ears go down. "Please. You have to help us. We worked for Eggman because we needed the money. We will do anything for you if you let us join your team Hero."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:08 am

The silver hedgehog thought for a moment. He then used his telekinesis on the android to keep him still before making his decision.

"... I highly suggest that you don't follow my paths. Travelling through time is not as easy as you think. Plus, you wouldn't leave Zero behind, would you? He's not going to die. I won't let him die."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:23 pm

They all look confused. "Time travel?....I don't understand". The jackals talk amongst themselves for a bit. "We thank you for helping us though we don't know why or how you knew we needed it. We are leaving this place in case any one 3lse tries to kill is. You better be speaking the truth about Zero".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:20 pm

"I am."
He replied to the jackals. And as soon as they leave, he bashes the android onto the floor like throwing down a doormat, keeping his body under his control.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:36 pm

The android yells in pain as he tries to act tough. "You can do what ever you want with me white one ,but I won't beg like a dog for my life".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:55 pm

"I don't need your begging. I only need you away from them. If you ever survive what i'm gonna do to you now, just remember that i always come back."
He began concentrating all his power.. He's planning on launching the android into orbit.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:15 pm

"Survive what? What are you planning on doing to me? The android gets a bit nervous at Silver. These heros types don't kill he thought.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:18 pm

"Well.. Me and a friend of mine used to play a game of.. UP TOP!!"
He yelled as he launched the android up with all his might. High enough to reach higher levels than the sky itself, only allowing him to come back after one or two weeks at best.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:30 pm

The jungle is quiet as Silver is now alone. Infinites friends are alive and the android is gone. The timeline is sure to have some changes due to his actions.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:41 pm

After all of that, and after fleeing Eggman's base through a portal back to his timeline, he goes back to analise what changes have occurred. He is a bit worried because he knows he made major changes to the past timeline, and he hopes no important details were changed.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:05 pm

He returned back to the death egg though the android isn't around this time. Everyone is focused on looking out at the fight by the windows
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:26 pm

It all seemed too similar. Both Kory and Infinite were getting tired, as they paused mid battle to regain their energies.

"Uhgh-.. BRO! We've been fightin' for what feels like HOURS!! Can't ya knock it off already?!"
Kory yelled at him in annoyance.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:37 pm

Infinite is catching his breath as the fight has worn them both out. "It seems we are both done with this fight Kory. This has been a long enough distraction anyway. Next time we fight I will kill you".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:44 pm

"... Honestly ah don't think there will be a next time. But before we finish this off, i wanna ask you somethn' really important. The fate of everything depends on your answer to this question, Infinite. So i beg you, be sincere, and be honest."

She said as she carefully approached Infinite.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Infinite is offended by this. "Kory I may be many bad things but I'm not dishonest. I have never lied to you or anyone not now or back during the war. But please speak your piece".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:04 pm

She gently holds his hands up to the height of their chests, as her expression slowly dropped from serious, to a gentle smile with small tears in her eyes.

".. Did you brush your teeth?"

It's been so long since she last smiled at him. She has been wanting to smile at him for all this time they spent fighting. She wanted to be happy with him again, despite all the chaos, as she looked deep into his eyes with her relieved smile and blushing cheeks. Her tears were slowly floating away into space.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Infinite is speechless as they hold hands. "I...uh...I  don't see how that is relevant to this fight but no I haven't had the chance yet".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:21 pm

She starts laughing. Her soft laugh brings up the memories of when they used to be together in the apartment. Watching shows together, talking about personal interests and ideas, comforting one another, those were the times she missed the most. The times she had a really good friend to be besides of. She laughed as more tears escaped her eyes. Once she stopped laughing, she gently kisses his forehead, and hugs him tight.
For her, all of this negativity stopped mattering. The only thing that mattered now is that she was finally reunited with the one that made her smile more.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:26 pm

Infinite holds her in the hug making sure the Ruby doesn't poke her. "I told you that I wouldn't lie to you Kory, join me. Together we can finally but this world to rest. Everyone will feel like this forever". His voice is gentle as he speaks
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:29 pm

"Shut up and enjoy the moment."
She whispered, not taking down her smile.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:33 pm

Infinite stays quiet as they embrace for what feels like hours. He closes his eye as he thinks of his dead squad.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:19 pm

".. I missed you. A lot."
She wiped some of her tears away.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next