Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:01 pm

Knuckles frowns as hatred toward the jackal grows within him. All of this death and destruction because he thinks ending life will fix everything. If only he can see what it truly brings. "One day we will find Infinite and punish him for this. I promise", he tells the refugees.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Some of them are confused by his sudden speech but happy to see him and happy to hear those words from him. Eventually, Tails ends up appearing! He was writing something on a small book.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 pm

"Hey Tails, you got a moment. I have some news".                  Knuckles goes to him and walks by him. Curios he glances at the book.  "What are you writing"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:11 pm

"Hey Knux! Just writing some stuff i gotta do today. We're trying to upgrade water sources for the refugees. What do you want to say?"
He gently smiled at him.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:18 pm

"Was Kory doing well mentally last you saw her? Shes at Angel Island and well she's not doing to great.... Its great you're trying to provide these people with fresh water. We would be dead without it".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:21 pm

"Thanks, haha. As for Kory.. I remember she was breaking down a lot at the DeathEgg. But ever since she left the team i haven't seen her, how is she acting like right now?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Knuckles looks around before responding.    "Very badly Tails. She doesn't remember anything about Him. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but Kory thinks she an echidna".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:34 pm

The curious fox thinks for a moment.
"Hm.. How about i check on her? I'll deliver my notes to Shadow's department and i'll fly to Angel Island."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:43 pm

"That would be a good idea.  Any luck on finding this bastard? It's not like him to just wait this long. Maybe he got killed by some wild animal or something"? Knuckles looks at Tails unsure of the future. "Is Silver still trying to find these so-called relatives. I think its a waste of time. No one has heard of them before except him".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:49 pm

"I also have no clue on that. It's like he found a great hiding spot considering that not even my radars can track him! Silver is trying his best, Knuckles. I'm sure he'll find them. After all, we might need some answers coming from them."

He puts the small book and pen in his pocket.

"I'll get the Tornado ready. See you at Angel Island alright?"
He smiled as he began walking away.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:53 pm

"I'm coming with you. I don't like leaving her alone this long. I hope Silver does find them. We need to know more about him". Knuckles heads to where the airplane is to wait for Tails.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 pm

"Alright, feel free."

Going back, the time was surely reduced in the trip back to Angel Island. As they began looking around, they finally found Kory, still at the temple. However, she had a new outfit on. It seemed to be made out of palm tree leaves with some flower decorations. She sees the two and waves joyfully.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:07 pm

Knuckles points at her. "You see Tails this isn't her. I don't know what to do".  Knuckles waves back as they fly. "Hey Kory, I brought back a friend".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:12 pm

"Good to see you!"
Kory answered joyfully.

"Good to see you again Kory. We need to talk tho-"
"Why are you two calling me that?"

Tails is confused, he tries to process what she just said.

"I'm.. Sorry? What do you mean?"

"Why are you two calling me Kory? That's not my name."
She looks actually confused. And now, things got more concerning.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:14 pm

Knuckles looks at Tails then back at her...."What is your name then"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:19 pm

"It's Kenna!"
She smiled. Tails got a little scared by hearing that name for some reason.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:28 pm

"I see, hi Kenna. Is the island safe during my absence"? Knuckles looks at her clothes. "Nice outfit".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:35 pm

She laughed.
"Thank you!! Well, everything has been fine around here. Although i do think we're gonna be having rain soon by the look of the clouds."

"Good to know Ko- i mean Kenna.. Uhm, Knuckles, can we talk in private for a second?"
He asks as he got Knuckles to follow him downstairs. And at the base of the pedestal, Tails opens up.

"(Okay, something's really up with her. How long has this been going on? And why did she choose THAT name?!)"
Tails seemed to be nervous by now as he whispered to Knuckles.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:39 pm

"Last night she fell from the sky, and I brought her to the emerald to rest. I woke up we talked then i I brought you here. What's up with the name, you seem tense?" Knuckles is worried about Kory and everything.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:42 pm

"Last time i saw a girl with that name she was going insane. Something about her ex boyfriend or something. It was a random girl, but whenever i hear that name it still gives me the chills."
He sweat a little.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:45 pm

"Shit...Maybe it's just a coincidence or something....How bad did she react to Infinites betrayal? I knew that guy couldn't be trusted but we just had to be forgiving".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:49 pm

"She was trying her best to make him wake up but even if she was using her best words, it didn't work. The two ended up separating and then somehow, she decided to get drunk for the very first time. In my opinion, she fell fast."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Knuckles looks back to where Kory is. "Tails, we need to agree on something. When we find this jackal, he shouldn't see the inside of a cell. Not after everything he has done. I may not be in charge but it's the only right solution". He looks back at the fox with a sharp expression.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 pm

"Just curious here, if not a cell, then what? Also do you know what happened to her eyes?"
He was still very confused.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:01 pm

"Under the ground in a box. As for the eyes, I'm not sure exactly".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next