Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 15 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:57 pm

She let out a sigh while smiling at him. She starts walking back inside, probably to get more stuff to prepare for the celebration as the jackals enjoy their time.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 15 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 8:25 pm

The weapons of the Resistance were designed to not kill only maim and injure the enemies. The jackal having received a mighty assualt by the wispons wonders if death would have been more tolerable as his body slowly heals. With the removal of the Ruby he has felt more worn out as he has to live with his limitations. A yawn escapes his mouth as he puts down the remaining hot dog. Full stomachs twnd to make him sleepy now.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 8:52 pm

Soon, one of the jackal siblings decides to check on the main files in one of the computers, finding a strange file in one of the folders.

"Uhm.. Kory? Can you come here for a sec?"
Uno asked, yelling from the inside of the top lab.

"Comin'!"
Kory rushed inside, meeting Uno quickly as she immediately looked at the computer.

"What's wrong?"

"There's this weird file called, uhm.. BLL.doc.. It's locked tho."
Uno replied, squinting at the file's name.
Kory didn't say anything for a second, expressing mild concern at the file's name through her expression.

".... Don't worry about it, Un. It's nothn' much."
She replied calmly. Her tone turned to a serious one. Getting the mouse from the computer, she puts the file on another folder and leaves. Uno, still confused and a bit curious, just looks at her leaving back to the balcony.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 9:13 pm

As the day ends and night comes, far away on Angel Island Knuckles is taking a break from the Resistance to check on the returned island. He stands guarding the Master Emreald as he looks up remembering Kory last time he was here.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 9:21 pm

Crickets did their little rhythms in the night as the wind barely blew by the grass, making it catch a smooth groove. The stars shined bright in this night, making it ironic as the day was so grim and only one color.

... But suddenly, something happened.. A shadow could be seen casted upon the grassy ground, slowly getting larger and larger. Something's coming down to the island, most likely uninvited.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 9:29 pm

Knuckles watches carefully at the intrusion. Anger builds up in him as his island is being invaded by an unwanted intruder
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 pm

And so, slowly descending on his giant convertible, there he was. The man of all trouble stepped away from his convertible with raised hands and a blank expression on his face. Dr. Ivo Robotnik was there in his island, once again.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 9:44 pm

Knuckles stands with his arms crossed his expression furious at the man before him."You soil my island Eggman. You better leave before I force you too"!
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 9:46 pm

"Knuckles.. I'm not in the mood to yell here. I actually need something that we're both concerned about here. No biggie."
Eggman responded. His expression turned into a serious one as he crossed his arms behind his back.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 9:53 pm

"I swear Eggman if this is another o e of your schemes to trick me it wont work. Ive heard enough of your lies". Knuckles cracks his well...knuckles to show his point
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 9:57 pm

"No.. Not really. What i'm actually trying to say is that, i am also looking for Infinite and i need help."
His glasses reflected the moonlight as the wind stopped blowing.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 pm

Knuckles is enraged at the name of the damned jackal. "That bastard almost destroyed our world and very existence and you want us to help you find him! Why would we help you find your damn weapon"?! As he shouts he steps closer to the human man.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 10:11 pm

"We all want him dead, right? Can't go back to our normal world while he's still alive.. So why don't we calm down for a second and look for him instead of barking at each other like two angry dogs?"
He responded, his tone still passive.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 10:18 pm

The echidna is surprised by this revelation. "Y-You want it gone as well? Why? You created that monster and it did its job as you designed it".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 10:21 pm

"Knuckles, i wanted to conquer this world, not end it. If there was no world for me to conquer then what's the point? Still gotta calibrate your thinking, i see."
He poked his own head.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 10:27 pm

He thinks of what Eggman had told him. It did make sone sense still he didn't trust the doctor. "And lets say we do find it. You built it any ways we can stop it Or kill it?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 10:29 pm

"Yes, everything is prepared.. More so, repaired because the means of neutralizing him were there but he broke them at the time. They're fixed now."
He nodded gently.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 10:34 pm

Knuckles frowns as he looks at the fat man. "I will inform the others tomorrow. Dont even think of breaking this truce Eggman. Our world is at stake more so then ever".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 10:38 pm

"I've been aware of that since i was pushed to that dreadful place.. But enough of that. I'm glad to talk to you about this Knuckles. Prepare your forces because at this rate, he might be stronger than before right under our noses. I'll prepare what's left of what i prepared. Farewell again."
He then walks back to his flying convertible and floats away.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 10:43 pm

Knuckles watches him leave dreading the idea of an even more powerful Infinite. "Hope brought back our world. Our hope will destroy that weapon for good." He tells himself.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 10:45 pm

And so, both began planning their ways to kill Infinite once and for all, contacting each other behind their parties' backs. If only they knew what was truly happening as they chatted away.

THE END..
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15