Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 14 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Mr.Miles Sun May 08, 2022 9:19 pm

He balls his fists as he holds back his tears. "Twice in my I have tried to destroy all this wonder. Amd my reward for it is having you back. Its kinda funny in a sad way. I dont deserve this".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns - Page 14 Empty Re: Infinite's Final Riot : Split Horns

Post by Moving-Wine Sun May 08, 2022 9:24 pm

The others seem to be getting more worried about him than ever.
Quatre steps in front of him.

"Zero.. It's okay.! We're did all of this because of you, remember?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun May 08, 2022 9:49 pm

"Silver was with you..why? He hates me. He was my interrogator. Those powers of his can make you feel pain you never thought possible".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 12:57 am

"He never told us why, to be honest. He just saved all of us but he couldn't get us together at the time."
Quatre said.

"But how about you relax from these emotions for now, bro? Today is a special day!"
Trois said, while trying to avoid making her big brother upset.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 1:05 am

"That boy is a strange one. Is it someones birthday or something"? He asks looking at the group in confusing.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 4:37 pm

"Today, we're celebratin' the return of the world, Inf!"
Kory said in excitement. 

"Yea, i'm even grillin' some hot dogs for the occasion."
Dois replied while still poking the sausages on the grill.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 5:18 pm

He smiles sniffing the food.
"A celebration is exactly what we need. I think i should sit down. My legs are not used to all this worl just yet".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 5:59 pm

"Of course, bro! Let's get you to a chair."
Quatre replied, helping him walk to the nearest plastic chair on the balcony. Putting him on it, Quatre went to check on the grill and talk to Dois. Kory smiled as she saw him just sitting there, happy that despite everything, he's still here.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 6:16 pm

He sits in silence watching his squad talk and work as they prepare for the party. Despite everything he feels happy to be with them once again. Unbeknownst to him his mouth forms a genuine smile.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 6:30 pm

Kory thought that she could talk to him again this week about stuff that's not about his checkups at least this once, so she grabbed a chair and sit besides him.

"Hey big guy.. How're doin'?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 6:42 pm

He looks at her looking happy despite his sorrows.
"Well I walked a bit so thats probably a good sign. I heard your the leader of our little bunch now".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 6:45 pm

"Well at least fo' the moment.. Wouldn't want 'ta take over yer family."
She laughed playfully.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 6:57 pm

"If they are alright with you the position could be permanent. I lost the privilege of leading years ago". He looks around at them glad to share this moment together.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:09 pm

".. Ah understand that.. But, once you're fully healed n' things are settled, do you plan on goin' anywhere?"
Her expression turned into a calm serious one.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 pm

"I don't know. This world hates me Kory. I might move to the desert and survive till I die. The Empire and Resistance wont hear from me again".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:20 pm

".. They haven't heard from you since ya got here, ta be honest."
She looked away for a second, her face looking a little bit more upset.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:26 pm

"And they never will. I will dissappear and try to live a normal life far away from here. When im gone hopefully a barrier can be avoided. Id hate to be the reason for a new one".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:29 pm

".. Zero.. That's the whole purpose to why we're here. We're tryin' ta give ya a normal life. Most people wouldn't understand because they didn't see how things went from yer eyes and that's what i've wanted ta do since the beginnin'. We're also gonna combat the barrier, just.. Incognito."
She replied nervously.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:32 pm

He listens to her words not sure how to feel about them. "Can we just enjoy the party? Im starting to feel tired again".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Her, realizing that, quickly shifter to a smile.
"Of course, Ze. Of course. I'll go check on the hot dogs.. You want some?"
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:38 pm

"I will have two. Do we have any smokes around, I could use one". His smile returns despite how weak and tired his body has become.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:43 pm

"Heheh, nu-uh~ No smokin' while yer body is not fully healed. I'll go get yer hot dogs."
She walked away to the grill, talking to the other jackals and getting a plate with two hot dogs. Once finished, she got the plate and gently gave it to him.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:45 pm

"Not even one"? He whines at being rejected his smokes as he takes the plate. With one hand he takes a hot dog to eat and with the other he sets the plate on his lap.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon May 09, 2022 7:48 pm

"Ze, yer lungs were darker than mah boots past a farm day. Either ya take a break, quit entirely or yer days will be counted sooner than ya  think."
She had her fists on her hip.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon May 09, 2022 7:52 pm

"I suppose waiting a little longer won't hurt". He continues to eat enjoying the moment with everyone
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next