Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Forsaken Empty The Forsaken

Post by Dark1213 Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Dark night, stormy skies…. That’s all he sees inside of his seal. His thoughts were that of vengeance, but he feels like too much time has passed for him to get his revenge. He thought this would be all he would know. Little did he know that the seal would be broken unleashing him from the blessed seal. Finally he would be able to walk freely once again. But unknown to him was that when the seal is broken a curse will start to affect him forcing him to form a contract with a human. That he would become the humans familiar in exchange for the energy to walk freely.
-X-
In a park stands an old shrine to that was used for sacrifices to the old gods. Once magnificent now stood as a mere shadow of what it used to be. Its stone columns broken, its walls now barely a fence, its altar desecrated. All ruined expect its purple crystal which sat, forever unmoving, in the middle of the altar. Many would visit the altar on tours, or for foolish high school pranks. In fact it was a prank which started it all, a prank gone too far.

Ooc: I will get more into it. I just need the cast.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Empty Re: The Forsaken

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Cabi happen to be part of this high school group that were hanging around the altar. She was sitting next to it as silent as could be before the other kids thought of a prank... She was always the plot of the pranks, and always the one they picked for such pranks. One of them had took one of her books for one of her classes, and due to the height differences she was up and jumping - trying to grab it. "G-Give that back!" She jumped and trying to grab it before the guy laughed. "No can do girly, you are just too fun to mess with!" They started to toss the book back and fore as she couldn't reach it.

She was breathing heavily before tripping over part of the alter, hitting first her knee on part of it, damaging it; on her way down her head and hit close to where the purple crystal was; some crimson liquid got on it as she passed out from the hit. Her three classmates were shocked and when to go get help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Mere seconds after the blood hit the crystal it began to give off a faint pulse which slowly grew stronger. As the pulse grew stronger, as it grew stronger a black cracks began to appear on the crystal and the pulses soon became visible. With each black pulse the cracks in the crystal would grow. The crystal shattered its shards floated and a small vortex appeared pulling each shard into it. As the shards vanished a figure began to appear, faintly at first but grew more and more solid. As shard vanished the figure stepped onto the ground. The fox with brown fur looked around this familiar yet unfamiliar landscape. “Hmm I wonder what year it is.”

He turns to look at the girl bleeding on the ground, his violet eyes looking her over. “Perhaps you could tell me… Then again you seem to be in quite the fix, as am I. Perhaps we could help each other.” He kneels down beside her. He leans forward and kisses her lightly on the forehead. He takes a quick intake of breath then starts muttering an incantation. As he said them her blood began to flow back into her and her body gave off a faint pulse. As he finished it he places his hand on her wrist. When he moved his hand away a metal bracelet was there with a small dark purple gem. He opened his eyes as the wound faded not leaving a mark, as if it wasn't there at all. He picked her up and sniffed around. Soon he was on his way to her home where he set her on her bed and waited for her to w
ake up.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm

It toke a while for her to wake up, but the young high school female open her eyes a bit, confuse in how she even got into her room... She thought maybe that her classmates took her in - however, that was crossed out when she looked around a bit to caught the unfamiliar male that seem to be waiting. She would have freaked if she wasn't confuse... She sat up and stare at the male with her dark blue eyes. "Who... Are you?" She mutter quietly, her ears slightly flatten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 pm

“Hmm. Oh I am Zero. Pleasure to meet you.” He turns around to look at her and smiles. “I hope you don’t care for my state of dress.” He looks over his near nude form. “But I have to say you have no good clothes for me to try on.” He nods to a pile of her clothes he pulled out and walks up to her and sits on the edge of the bed. “Very nice but not my type. I am now your familiar and do whatever you command… Most of the time anyway.”
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Cabi was blushing a bit. "O-Oh... sorry about not having any... guy clothes that might fit." She frown a bit, looking away. "But... um... Nice to meet you Zero; I'm Cabi." She looks to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 pm

He smiled at her and pats her head. "You should say thank you to someone who saved your life."
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Cabi was confuse. "huh!? I-I didn't know my life was in danger... T-Thank you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:19 pm

He smiles at her and leans toward her. "Hold still I need more energy if i'm to stay on this plane of existens."
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Cabi was confuse, blushing a tiny bit when he lean toward her as she hold perfectly still. "O-Okay..." She whispered quietly. She was still confuse and wonder what happen when she knocked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

He kisses her forehead and takes a breath taking some energy. "That should be good for now."
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Cabi blushed a bit, slightly weak but not enough for her to notice. She looks to him. "Hm..." She was thinking before her stomach rumble a bit. "Oh..." She mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 pm

He smiles at her again. "Hungry? For what? Chicken, lamb?"
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Cabi blinked, she was thinking. "I don't know truly... I guess Chicken..." She was a very simple minded thinker, as well as a slow one at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:33 am

"Oh thats good. Cause i'm in the mood for chicken myself... Now how about you fetch some hmm?" He smiles at her and tilts his head cutely with his eyes closed.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:39 am

Cabi was slightly confuse. "Why me?" She blinked, pointing to herself. "I... Don't have... enough money to get chicken..." She frown a bit, as she pulled out her wallet. It was empty beside maybe a dollar. She sighed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am

"Well I certainly have no wallet on me. I don't even have pockets as you can see." He gestures at himself and lays next to her on the bed.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am

Cabi blushed a tiny bit, but sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to ask from one of my classmates... How much that will do me..." She sighed a bit, closing her wallet with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 am

"Well I'm gonna sleep here.... And you better not do anything strange to me while i'm sleeping." He looks at her accusingly then broke out in a grin. "I prefer to be awake for those things." He sticks his tongue out at her.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:03 am

Cabi blushed, before going into a corner away so she can't do anything. "I'm just going to sit here till you wake up then..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:20 am

He grabs her hand and pulls her next to him. "You can sleep too, silly and anyway i was just teasing." He sticks his tongue out again.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 am

Cabi blushed a tiny bit, but nodded. "O-Oh... I see..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

**Fix the lengths of your posts. You're in a Para Roleplay section, so post at least a paragraph, not a sentence.**
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:22 pm

BurningFox wrote:**Fix the lengths of your posts. You're in a Para Roleplay section, so post at least a paragraph, not a sentence.**

[We will fix it BurningFox. Don't think I haven't try to do so. But there are times were it would be nothing more then a sentence you can't make sense cause the person has try to make the lengths and it is completely off topic just to make it to the lengths; and it ruins the roleplay when someone can't seem to make sense of that person's post cause it just doesn't make sense.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm

(no it is i who should say sorry i haven't given you much to say too. I am sorry burning.)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum