Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Forsaken - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forsaken

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 am

No need to be sorry. Just trying to keep things in order. Sythe used to edit posts to just say that. There are two solutions: 1. Waffle on about detail and stuff, doesn't necessarily matter if it goes off topic a little bit. 2. I could easily move this topic to the Anything Roleplays section. At least then you won't be pestered about the length of your sentences.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Zero smiled at her and patted her head. He kissed her forehead yet again taking more energy. “When you wake you can look for some clothes for me. And find us some food.” He winked at her then snuggled against her. “Whats… Your name again?”
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Cabi blushed a bit, not used to having another being in her own bed, let alone a male; she let his orange bangs cover her face shyly. "M-My name is Cabi. Cabi the fox...." She whispered before glancing at him slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm

He smiled and nuzzled her. "Thats a nice name.... Cabi... I'm Zero... Zero the fox." He licks her cheek and closes his eyes. Soon he began to drift asleep. It had been such a long time since he had been asleep in the mortal world and this time he would enjoy it a bit more,
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Cabi blushed, her cheeks fluster in matter of seconds. She felt butterflies in her stomach just being close to him and didn't know what to really do. She, in fact, just sat there and watched him sleep peacefully... She wasn't scared of him anymore, more of a wondering thought about how he got here, and many other things....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Ooc: Hmm I'm kind of at a loss of what to say. Any ideas?
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 pm

{Well.... Well... hm...*thinking* Not really.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Ooc: I wish I knew what to put
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm

[Hm... Maybe you should post about how he wakes up? .w. There could be many details about how the sun hits into the room, or how the rays of the sun barely cover the room/fully cover the room :3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm

[OOC: Okay]

When Zero woke up he didn't see the girl, though he didn't think it was strange. Sitting up he looked around noticing it was near noon with the light of the sun shining through the window lighting the whole room up. Shrugging he stood up and stretched and walked out pf the room.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Cabi was all the way day to where the kitchen was, cooking up some food. She was very much tired still, but she luckily hasn't burnt the food. She yawned as she finished cooking, placing the foods into plates before going over to the dinning table and sitting down to eat her own food, the other plate of food sitting there....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Zero wandered into the kitchen following the smell of food. When he saw her eating his stomach growled. He smiled lightly at her and sat at the table with where the other plate was. He sits down and starts to eat slowly.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Cabi stop eating, smiling at Zero. "Good afternoon." She started to eat again, letting her brown hair drip a bit into her face. "so... Why did you truly help me?" She looks to Zero, still remembering some of yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Zero looked over at her and nodded. As the continued to eat the silence grew and when she asked him why he saved he, Zero thought back to last night when he was freed from the blasted crystal. “I saved you because you freed me… And because you’re my new mistress.” He held up a hand to keep her quiet. “You’re my mistress because you freed me and because I cannot last long on this plane of existence. In order to stay I needed a mistress and so I am now your familiar. Look on your wrist. That bracelet confirms it.” With that said he continued to eat.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Cabi stay quiet, looking to where the bracelet sat, she nodded. "I see." She whispered, no longer asking anymore questions as she started eating again in silents.
[Sorry for the short sentence, just got back from school.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Zero ate for a time, and then opened his mouth to speak then shut it. He continued to eat until there was not a single scrap of food on it. He picked up his plate and walked he walked over to the sink, seeing as she was done he took her plate and begun to was them in the sink. He thought of his old home where he used to live before he caught captured. He flicked his wrist letting it transform to match the modern times. His home contained mystical items that could help with near any problem. "Cabi... Are you sad about anything? Unsettled? Unpopular? Self-conscious?”
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Cabi frown at the thoughts. "Mostly the fact that I am tease, picked on and many other things... I don't have many friends that I can go to and talk out my problems..." She sighed, her ears flatten as she closed her eyes. "I don't know why I am always picked on outside all the others at school truly..." Her gaze land lightly on the table surface in silents....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Zero frowned and walked over to her, he put his lips by her ear. “What it I could help with that. You could be popular, beautiful, a boyfriend, and rich. All you have to do is ask. I will make sure that it happens. I have mystic items that will do those things. Don’t worry there are no tricks or anything. All you have to do is ask.” He whispered in her ear, a two mirrors appeared in front of her, one showing her as she is the other…(you say what it looks like in your post)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 am

Cabi stare at the other mirror, her in much better outfits, looking nothing like she does now. Her hair done all nicely as she had many friends... Yet, she frown. "I'm not greedy..." She mutter. "I just want people to be at lest nice to me... I want them to stop treating me like I'm nothing more then a game, a tool...." She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Zero thinks about what she said. "They won't not if you take the deal. I can give you anything you can ever need. And you need this. And you can't tell me you don't want to say yes." He turns her to the mirror with her friends. "Besides I could help you. I want to help you,"
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Cabi looks to Zero, blinking, before she nodded. "What's... The deal?...." She whispered, looking to Zero as she waited for an answer. Her orange, short hair moved with a tiny breeze almost....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Zero smiles and kisses her forehead taking some energy. "You have to do make me breakfast every morning. And one favor in the future." He waves his hand a portal appearing in the door way. "Just walk through. And that will be taken as a yes."
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Cabi was quiet, but nodded as she started to walk to the portal. She didn't really have much of a choice when she couldn't do anything for herself... Her eyes looked to the portal before walking through the portal in silents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Zero smiles softly and walks through the portal after her. When he came through he was back in his old castle. The floors were made of marble and freshly polished. And on the walls tables their were items, some were mirrors, makeup, coins, swords, clothes,etc. "Now what should we work on first? Appearance?"
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Cabi blushed slightly, thinking. "M-Maybe on how I dress... I'm not a big fan of makeup, an lest it's needed..." She smiles a bit to Zero before looking at the items that lay before her. This place was surly different and had that medieval feel to it from the outside world... It was so... Different to Cabi really. She waited for what Zero would do or say....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum