Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox of many names: hero or villain

+4
Cyril Wer Kaldra
KedaHikari
MaddieMercy
Azrael
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 5 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by KedaHikari Thu May 15, 2014 9:49 am

"Yes, I too would appreciate it if you could leave right about now, you do kinda have a job too. No offence but you are being a distraction right now and I'd rather if this mission went by fast so I can get back home." Keda said crossing his arms and heading back to the camp. "Good day to you Reaper."

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 5 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by Caliburn Thu May 15, 2014 4:37 pm

"Hmh... shapeshifting... ech." The Nox Umbrian frowned, before chuckling slightly, the palm of his hands suddenly lighting on fire. "Ow the edge... hrmmmh." A little pause, the Shadow Blade gave a glance to the palm of his own hand, grinning under the mask. "If you weren't so idiotic at times, I wouldn't have to come to you... Az." And with that, there were large bursts of purple fire heading towards Cyril and Lea, Reaper melting into the floor afterwards, and seeping through the cracks in the floor, vanishing...

Rude.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu May 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Cyril narrowly managed to jump out of the way. ''Goddamned ass'' He grumbles before turning to Lea. ''Did i hear it right? Reaper said Az to you?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm

"I have many names Cyril. I've met with reaper before.not even he knows my true name" Lea said trying to avoid Cyril's question. He blocked the flame heading for keda and  himself.  He pulled his hood back up walking for the camp
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Thu May 15, 2014 11:45 pm

"But you said our target that we were supposed to eliminate was a person named Azrael right? Doesn't that mean the name that the Reaper gave you is a shortened version of that name? Besides, also current name is the last three letters of Azrael spelled backwards. Coincidence?" Keda said starting to get suspicious of the hodded and masked man.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri May 16, 2014 3:29 pm

''Keda has a point there. Your manner of speaking and the way you act is too similar to Azrael's as well.
just tell us the truth''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Lea sighed. "Alright fine. The files are fake and my name is azrael." He said. "And to tell the truth I thought you were going to figure me out sooner Cyril." Azrael said taking off the metal mask. "See I needed som talented mobians to help with a problem of min... A demon portal has opened in kitnsui. And demons are starting to poor out of it. I need help to contain and close it... I weren't into disquise cause I'm not as liked as I use to be."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sat May 17, 2014 6:04 am

"I see....... So that's why. Well if it means I can get rid of some demons from this world then I'm still with you. Though next time, try using a name that doesn't link with yours, perhaps maybe use an ancestor's name so then it'd be harder for people to figure out. Unless they know your heritage that is." Keda said deciding to now finally get back to camp and relax. "I'm heading back now."

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon May 19, 2014 12:28 pm

''Hmm, for such a thing would the help of a sealmaster be very usefull... unless you are fine with a lot of collateral damage''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 19, 2014 3:16 pm

"I've managed to contain everything to the ruins. Collateral damage isn't even part of the equation." He said walking to camp with keda. "And keda...  My anscestors were all demons. I don't take their name for a good reason."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5