Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox of many names: hero or villain

+4
Cyril Wer Kaldra
KedaHikari
MaddieMercy
Azrael
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 4 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Lea smiled. "Maybe less violence and murder can get people to help you. Trust is something your gonna need." He looked around as he kept walking. "Anyway.... My dream is to eliminate all demon kind for what they did to me..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 4 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by KedaHikari Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:28 am

Keda raised an eyebrow in curiousity as he wondered about what had happened to Lea. But considering that he probably didn't wana talk about it Keda had kept his mouth shut and didn't ask.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 am

''I do not trust mortals and they do not trust me. So that's out of the question. And besides, i did not start the murders and bloodshed. Some little fox attacked me,i defended and accidently hit some bystander. From one thing came another untill to the point Station Square was decimated. Anyway, why do you want to kill all demons? What did they do to you? And most important, Why do i keep getting the feeling i have seen you before?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Lea smiled. "All will be revealed in time." He said "and I have many names and have met many people. Maybe I've crossed your path before. Sadly your friends aria isn't around any long though"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 am

'Interesting...... A mysterious hooded person whom goes by many names. Have I met him before when he's uncloaked? Most likely, but then again.' Keda thought to himself with his arms crossed. He thought to leave the talking to the others so then he can get a feel of what's going on exactly.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Cyril stares at the figure for a bit longer before he sighs. ''whatever. Which way do we go?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 05, 2014 1:31 am

"We're almost at searing gorge. A canyon with the hottest temperature on mobius. We camp there just before we cross the gorge. I will answer questions once we set up camp" Lea said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Mon May 05, 2014 1:57 am

'If it wasn't hot there then it wouldn't be called the searing gorge. You could just say the name and that'd speak for itself.' Keda thought as explaining the reason why it was called 'Searing gorge' was rather redundant.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon May 05, 2014 2:42 pm

''If you think Searing Gorge is hot, you have never been to the Firelands. it's a lot hotter there'' Cyril merely comments.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 05, 2014 3:28 pm

"Then you've never been to the lowest depths of hell" Lea said looking back to them slightly. "You can only go through hell once. Yet you can go through heaven many times.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Tue May 06, 2014 12:00 am

'If it was up to me I'd rather prefer it if I was in heaven rather than hell personally.' Keda thought to himself as he started to feel the heat from the nearing gorge.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 am

''Actually, i have been in hell.  Some ass named Reaper dragged me there. something about people having payed for my death''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 pm

"I'm familiar with reaper. The basterd always pops up when he's not needed" Lea said. "Just pray we don't run into him on our way to our destinations." He stopped at the edge of the gorge. The heat hitting Lea as the hood fell. The mask stayed on his face. But amidst the black fur on his head there was some red mixed in.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Suddenly, there was a very cold stinging sensation on the back of Cyril's neck. "Praying... never works."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Fri May 09, 2014 3:05 am

'Reaper? I wonder if they mean the old Grim reaper. Tall, wears a hood most of the time and carries around a sythe. But then again I'm just going off of the legend, if i've learned anything it's that anything can happen.' Keda thought as he started to sweat in the heat. Once hearing the voice coming from Cyril the white kitsune's ears flickered. 'Right on queue.'

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 am

And faster then the eye can see Cyril shoots up to the top of the nearest tree.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Lea turns. "Come out of the shadows Reaper. I have no time for your games" the fox growled. From under the cloak he pulled out a sword a special blade for killing demons. Not that the others would know.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri May 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Reaper stepped forwards without much hesitation. "Once again, pathetic... why M.A.I.A. even counts you as an immortal is unknown to me, Cyril... soooo..." The Nox Umbrian casually slammed his scythe into the floor by the base, the very faint glow on it fading as he took his hands off it, and simply leaned forwards upon it. "You're having fun messing around, I see... let me guess, you all want to die a horrible painful death?"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sat May 10, 2014 2:20 am

"Like hell I do! I'm not dying any time soon." Keda said reaching to one of his tails and giving it a whack, causing it to open up and reveal a metal interior and a carbon fiber katana within. The white kitsune reached for his blade before he closed his tail back up and got into a defensive position.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat May 10, 2014 10:57 am

''That i am afraid of you, Reaper, does not mean i am anything less of an immortal. Any sane person would be afraid of one that actually as the means to kill an immortal. I may act crazy but i am not stupid enough to try and fight you''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 10, 2014 3:07 pm

"Neither am I" Lea said going over to keda. "Put it away keda. Reaper is too strong for us." He looked up. 'And hopefully he doesn't recognize me.' He thought. "Just out for another stroll or do you have business here Shadow Blade?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sun May 11, 2014 12:08 am

"I was only using my sword to protect myself, I don't start fights." Keda said sighing as he placed his sword back into the mechanised tail from whence it came. 'Shadow blade? So the Reaper has another name eh? Interesting.......' the kistune thought as he let the others do the talking.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun May 11, 2014 4:30 pm

"A stroll as usual, when people who could actually kill me are walking the planet. Sure." Reaper picked up the scythe, and twirled it around, the glow returning to it. "I'd just advise you to go to the underworld." He stretched, before putting the scythe onto his back, the glow fading once again. "Not even a demon hunter on your level is good enough." Reaper subtly hinted at the fact that he knew Lea's true identity, before looking at Cyril. "I'm surprised you're still alive, to be honest."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 pm

''yeah, well. Being able to shift forms does kinda help...'' Cyril grumbles,staying well away from the Shadow Blade.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun May 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Lea growled. "Reaper go away will you don't you have someone to kill with spectre? You need to stop coming to bug me while I'm conducting business" he said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next