Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox of many names: hero or villain

+4
Cyril Wer Kaldra
KedaHikari
MaddieMercy
Azrael
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by KedaHikari Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Keda jumped a tiny bit at the sudden voice coming from behind him. The white kistune turned around to see whom it was that was talking to him. 'Hmph, I have no time for him. Have to get the money for Hanami and Jayden.'

Keda then turned back to the bar and proceeded to walk inside, then going to the cloaked figure. "I have too. So when will we get the details?"

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Following behind the kitsune the other one also walks in. ''As have i. And i'd like to hear some details as well.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 am

(....Is Lycaro gonna post? Or should we just skip his post for now?)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 pm

(Skip lycalo for this round)

He looked around at the one who have signed up for his job. One of them a familiar face to him. "The details? Very well" he tossed each or them a file. "Ever heard the name azrael shadowsong? He's a demon hunter who went rogue when his family and home was decimated. He's turned his back to the rest of the world. GUN gave me this fill so I could eliminate him. He's too much of a threat to keep alive. " the cloaked figure looked around. "Now let me know th names of those who will join me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Maddie steps out of the shadows.

" The name's Madigan Mercy. Just refer to me as Maddie.", she says.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:39 am

Keda was silent for a bit as he read over the file and deciding in his head wether this is the right thing to do or not. "........... Fine. I'm in" He said passing back the file to the cloaked figure. "Keda Hikari. Nothing more nothing else. So do NOT nickname me."

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 am

The black kitsune looks around a bit,looking thouroughly over the others gathered there. ''I am Cyril.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 pm

(Is Lycaro even here? I mean he hasn't posted back twice now and is kinda holding us up.)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:13 am

(I will pm him again but if I don't get a reply. Then I'm cutting him from the rp)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 am

( Mkay. Was that everyone? )

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm

(No)

The figure looked to them all. "You all may call me lea." He said walking towards the door. "You have the rest of today to prepare for the trek. I will be waiting in the rocky outskirts of city
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ferrix Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 pm

(Hate to throw a wrench in things, but is there still an opening here?)
Skylar Ferrix
Skylar Ferrix
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

( Okay, since Azrael just went, I think that's everyone. I'll go now, correct me if I'm wrong ).

Maddie nods, and walks out soon after Lea does. Maddie heads towards the small apartment she owns and gathers a few things she would need.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Keda nodded and simply walked out of the bar and headed over to the rendezvous point, he already had all he needed; Clothes and his sword. It was all the kitsune ever needed when going out.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:11 am

Cyril nods as well,flexing his tails slightly. He then follows Keda. ''Hey,Keda. Could i talk with you for a bit?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 am

*405 ERROR* Post no longer exists.

Last edited by KedaHikari on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:04 pm

(Keda no posting out of order)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:09 pm

(Whoops. I forgot that time. Sorry.)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Lea sat on a weird looking rock. Where he sat looked like the hilt of a sword. He looked around waiting for his team. "Cyril hopefully done at recognize me. Otherwise this plan may backfire"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Maddie heads towards the outskirts.

" Guess I actually have some sort of purpose now...", Maddie thinks to herself. She walks towards Lea with her head down.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:54 am

"............Hmph." Keda simply shrugged his shoulders as he continued walking. ".........Fine. Walk and talk. I want to get to where I have to be."

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Cyril nods and walks with him. ''I was mostly wondering what clan you are from? It's been a long time since i met another ninetailed kitsune''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Lea looked to Maddie. "Is something bothering you child?" He asked from where he stood
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Maddie looks up at Lea.

" No, not at all ", she lies as convincingly as she can. She looks off into the distance.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 pm

".............Clan? I don't know what you're talking about." The white kitsune said as he continued walking, not giving a gaze to the person  walking with him. "My parents said nothing about any Clans when I was a child. It was just My Mother, Father and brother. If you want, you could say we were our own clan. But we just called it family rather than a clan."

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next