Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Academy

+2
Blazingshadows
Midknight
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brave Academy Empty Brave Academy

Post by Midknight Mon May 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Brave Academy YDehZFg

You are beginning to attend an increasingly popular school that goes by the name of Brave Academy. A school only for the best, and is making it's way up the ranks in producing good students. Although, unlike most schools, students are to stay on school grounds, day and night. They are to spend there nights in the dormitories, classes end at 4:30pm.

Seeing as it is your first day and the school term is just beginning, you are going to be handed a map of the school grounds by one of the teachers standing at the main entrance. For the first few periods of the school day you will be going to the Assembly Hall, to be welcomed to the school and introduced to the headmaster.

I would like you to begin with a description of your characters journey to the school and their goodbyes to *if any* family, or to anyone who is coming with them to say goodbye. Describe your appearance, tell a bit about your character, just introduce them in some way or form, but as they are making there way to the main entrance. Your character should be aged from 12-18.

Info and Rules

1. I would like to have a somewhat even mix of Males and Females (Characters), so if you notice there is a lot of one gender, please enter a character of the opposite sex.

2. The use of a characters powers will be disabled throughout the duration of this RP.

3. If for some reason I have to take an absence, I will hand the RP over to someone else to hopefully keep it running. This also applies to participants, in this case the RP will either pause until said person comes back, or the character will be taking "Time Off", or an "Extended Detention" or whatever feels best.

4. It should never be too late to join, just give me  a shout and I'll make ways for you to fit in.

5. Later on in the RP, your character will be doing a lot of physical work. During this, use things like stamina and energy, be somewhat realistic, people can't go on forever. 

6. Any questions or queries, approach me through PM or the Chatbox.

7. Max of 1 character per person.

8. You will be graded. I'm not telling what on, but there will be reports.

9. I in some cases will bend #7 by using other characters, but may also ask you or others to possibly act out the role of another person, like a teacher, an instructor or staff member.  This will be addressed through PM's.

10. Try and enjoy, fill you character with personality and make it memorable. Form rivalries, make friends, etc.

11. Be sure to check back at this list, as more may be added.

Last edited by MidknightBeast on Tue May 06, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Brave Academy Empty Re: Brave Academy

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 05, 2014 11:41 pm

A green echidna walked to her new school, her spikes pulled back into a messy ponytail and a tye-dye backpack slung over one shoulder.  She had been fighting one day, when she had heard of a school:  Brave Academy.  She decided if she was going to ever settle down with a job, she would need more education.

She had made it to the school.  When she got to the front, she was greeted by a teacher who handed her a map of the school grounds.  She gave them the forms, and they looked the information over.  "Your name is Rocky, and you are 16 years old?"  She nodded.  "Yes ma'am."  The teacher nodded and pointed toward the assembly building.  "Go into that building over there for the opening assembly, after you get to your dorm."  She pointed in another direction.  "Your dorm is that way."  The teacher turned to a student behind her at that point.  She went in the direction of the dorm, anticipating new friends.  She hoped that the girls weren't all girly.  She hated those kinds of girls, and knew she would never fit in with them.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

New school meant new friends....right? Thats what crossed Axel Rider's mind. He was a neon green hedgehog with purple streaks in his hair that flowed back and flopped over his face. He was very uncomfortably in the uniform he had to wear but alas it had to be done. He was even sure why he must go to this new school, but all the recommendations and talking got him there so its best to make the most he though. He entered the building, curiousity swept over him as he swished the hair from his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue May 06, 2014 12:31 am

*Sigh* A Gold and Black Raccoon entered to the campus as a Map in her hand had entailed. She was wearing a Sweater and a pair of designer jeans as she held her backpack strap in one hand. She had soft yellow eyes and a vanilla muzzle. Her sweater read 'Electrfiying!" In Big Yellow letters. Being 18 She was finally accepted into this prestigious academy. She took in the sights and smiles.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 06, 2014 7:28 pm

(Timey-wimey character age-reduction go! Shhh I'm shoving the academy into the backstory and I had no other chracters which I could slip into this)

Mother and Father didn't come to say goodbye. In fact all they did was wish him good luck, put him in uncomfortable and itchy clothes which consisted of a grey turtleneck sweater, black trousers, and a backpack. The backpack had all the essentials. They were too busy, out exploring. Heard rumours the fighting had stopped and everything was happy again, but he had a niggling doubt, especially more so that his elder brother had decided to wish him goodbye instead.

Maxwell Torone didn't like his brother. Skiye was a big bully.

But thankfully Skiye went to another school, for the bigger kids. And the two were in different in appearance as they were in personality. Now the two were griffons, and their parents were griffons. The regal mythical hybrid of a lion and an eagle. His mother's feathers were white as a dove, and his fathers were black to that of a crow. Skiye took after his father than he did his mother, and Maxwell was more like his mother than his father. Which is, to say, the two brothers were complete opposites and it was certainly showing as the white-feathered boy, 14 years of age, meekly had his little head down, examining the stone pathway to the academy, his elder brother looming over him with a smug grin.

"First day, 'ey champ?" Skiye asked with a sneer, harshly rubbing the kid's head feathers with his talons, "Bet you're gonna meet aaalll kinds of people! Don't worry, I'm sure they'll all see you for who you are. It worked out the last three schools, right?"
"I guess..." Maxwell muttered quietly under his breath, very much wanting to take a step back and just get the day over with, biting his lower lip and wincing a little as the elder sibling gave a big ol' noogie by wrapping his arm around the kid's neck. He squeaked and tried to pull away.
"Whaaaat?~ Is your big bro not allowed to say goodbye to his little brother growing up?"
"Please leave me alone."

Pulling his head away with a light flutter of his wings, Maxwell kicked at the ground with those smart black shoes, grasping the straps of the backpack tightly and turned, preparing a deep breath.

Let's do this. What could possibly go wrong?
Everything.

Last edited by Ultimate Tank on Tue May 06, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Pulling up on the road next to the gargantuan academy was a snow white limo. It came to a clean stop at the school gates, the back door popped open, and there was the beautiful sound of parents arguing with their child. It was not subtle in the slightest.

A female, silver, fox-like Mobian emerges from the back door, slamming it shut, Thud.

There is clear anger in her eyes. She was quite pretty. Her fur was a precious silver tone that appeared very silky. Falling down from her head to her waist, was scarlet locks of hair that looked just as soft as the fur and was seemingly naturally straight. The vixen was quite short though, nor did she look very strong.

She wore the school's required parts of the uniform, a black (Or white) shirt, a black skirt (Or trousers), black shoes and the schools tie, which was a black tie with red, diagonal stripes with a singular horizontal stripe at the bottom. But with this, she sported plain white knee-high socks, a silver ear piercing, and a hooped lip piercing on her bottom lip (She was also wearing lipstick that matched her hair). And to top it off, what looked like an -expensive- designer school bag.

And so, the silver fox marched her way through the gates, a pout on her face. She wasn't really intimidating when she was angry, more adorable than anything. As she reached the main entrance, a teacher handed her the stated 'Free map of the academy', and she harshly grabs it from the teachers hands. 

She marches along the main corridor, gripping the map tightly, scrunching it, whilst she bumps into several people.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Wow. Rude.

Axel couldn't care much for what he liked to consider "show girls". All glam and gob when they can't actually walk the walk. "Pfft." He exclaimed upon seeing the vixen, he quickly turned away, very unimpressed as he decided it was less important to focus on annoying little populars and morre important to actually know where to go....

He had no idea where to go. He turned his map up, down, all-around, he looked for where he was supposed to be going. He didn't even know what this 'class' was, except from the fact that he was going there. He wandered on down a corridor, taking a second to flick the hair from his face, very flamboyantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue May 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Having returned from her dorm, the green echidna had witnessed the arrival of the silver vixen.  That was one friend she was not going to make.  She instead turned towards a confused boy heading down the wrong corridor. 

"Err... excuse me, but the assembly is that way."  She nodded in the direction of the assembly room, then looked back at him.  "I can walk you there, if you want."
The girl wasn't very good at introductions after all, but she was just trying to make a friend.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 pm

After his big brother had abandoned him to go home, or whatever he did when Maxwell wasn't there (and honestly he didn't want to know), he twiddled his thumb-talons and looked around in severe confusion, eyes staring widely at the grand and mighty architecture before him, which did nothing but make the feathers aside his head sink with dread. Little Max was, admittedly, scared. Nay, terrified. They said third time was the charm, but the 'third time' was his last and that ended with disaster. Were people going to be mean here too?

It wasn't his fault he was a little on the small side...

One sniffle later, and the feathered mobian shuffled inside hesitantly, holding his backpack as close as possible while staring straight down at the floor and his small lion tail flicking with anxiety over this entire ordeal. First days were the worst. He could feel himself getting pushed and bumped as people rushed about to discover their rooms and storm about the clearing to find their destination. He leaned against a row of lockers, a light clang emitting from the impact as he winced and closed his eyes with the crowd going on by. New students everywhere. Where were people getting these maps anyway?

He slid down, backpack against the lockers and eyes terrified, bending his knees to reach out and grab a stomped-and-trodden-on map of the academy, holding it close like a child would hold a treasured bear, before standing upright and unfolding the mess before him, footprints very evident. The assembly was first, right? Where in the world was that on the map?

"Err, excuse me, but the assembly is that way. I can walk you there if you want."

Maxwell looked up, raising a finger and an awkward smile while about to speak, only to realise no, it was not in fact directed to him. In fact the voices which had seemed to catch his attention were quite a while away in the hallway, and the new students were having a discussion. Oh. But they knew where they were going, right? He could...
...just...
stalk them. Maybe.

Oh but stalking was the wrong word, that sounded creepy! No no, just... following for a while. No that sounded worse! Simply observing to find the right route and then he'd leave them alone andhewouldn'tbecreepy. Yes perfect. Good job. Best plan. And thus the young griffon boy, white feathers standing out amongst the crowd, waited for them to move. It wasn't creepy. He just... didn't... want to ask for directions. He just didn't really want to have to ask anything.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm

The raccoon then looked to the front of the school to see the girl emerge from her limo and frowned. "Oh great here comes the rich girls. She had a scowl creep across her face and she seemed about as mad as she is. Anyways back to the task at hand. Find her way to her class. So she sort of waddle/shuffles inside. 

Following he crowd inside as she waits for the orientation to start. Looking around at he unique faces and fur she's going to meet. Besides the stuck up rich girls his might be a good experience.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed May 07, 2014 5:57 pm

An alarm rings, it was a literal bell found at the top of the ginormous school, being rung by one of the staff members presumably.

After the bell rang, a voice spoke throughout the school through the various speakers lined across the walls every so often.

The voice was deep, and it boomed as it spoke. "All First Day students make their way to the Assembly Hall as shown on the maps you have been given. That is all."

Though said calmly, the voice rang through the hallways with power and control. And with his word, the masses of Mobians made there way in the direction of the hall.

With her face like thunder, she continued to storm her way, "Oh now I'm being told what TO DO" she thinks, following the crowds as the tried to squeeze down the hallway.

After some pushing in shoving, as you do in schools, she made it to the hallway. It was a Tardis, the doors didn't look like they'd contain such a large space, but they did. But something was odd...There were rows upon rows of tables and chairs, it looked like there was more than enough for one per person. The tables had a pen on the right hand side, and a sheet of paper in the center...
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm

"Oh, um, right thanks!"

Axel said, embarrassed slightly but nothing that would disturb him. He followed down the hall to the sound of the bell and P.A. System. "I wonder whats in store...I've heard a lot about this place but nothing...specific. Its gonna be so fun!" He happily strides into the hall. "What..?" His face quickly turns from happiness to horror. "Desks?" Oh no. "Not a test please no no no." He murmured to himself before taking a seat waaaaaaaaaaaay at the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"You've gotta be kidding me, right?"  Rocky looked around at the desks in the assembly hall, with an irritated look on her face.  She sighed.  "Well, I guess we have to deal with it."  She sat down next to the neon green hedgehog.  She knew pop quizzes could come at times, but if they were taking a test within the first hours of arriving, that was just kind of..... crazy.  

She thought for a moment, and then noticed a white griffon boy had taken a seat behind her.  She turned around, and noticed he looked quite.... nervous.  He didn't seem to have any friends either, so why not add him to the group? 

"Hey, wanna sit with us?"  She looked at him with kind eyes.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Entering the room, the boy paused for a moment. He would have checked the entrance once more to confirm niggling suspicions, but the students behind him were less than eager to allow him to do that, and even they seemed to notice the room was gigantic. But he couldn't let his targets lose him, no no! Maxwell weaved through the crowd, his light blue eyes catching sight of the two taking their seats, and he also noted they were making their way to the back of the room, no doubt to possibly stay away from the possible attention at the front. He let out a little sigh of relief, taking his own seat behind them, pulling the chair out carefully to not make a noise, and silently sit, hands on the desk, thumbs twiddling idly with anxiety and eyes cast downwards towards the surface of the desk.

"Hey, wanna sit with us?"

That caused Maxwell's head to shoot upwards ad his small wings to shiver a tad, blue eyes wide as he realised that green echidna was, in fact talking to him of all people. The boy looked behind him, only to be greeted with a big wall that blocked his vision - remember Maxwell, you're sitting at the back. Walls are a thing there. He shifted his head back to her, raising a finger to prod himself in the chest. "Me?" he questioned nervously, a little squeak in his voice. Poor kid hadn't tapped puberty yet.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun May 11, 2014 2:59 pm

A cyan kitsune in his school uniform ran to the academy "OH POOP OH POOP OH POOP OH POOP!" This guy had some problems with school. He was smart enough to not go, but he got bored. And he had the money to go, so he thought to himself that it could be fun. Making new friends, doing homework...wait that's not a good thing...eeehm makin new friends, stressing about tests...whoops. Maybe he could better stay home...oh well! He opened the door just hearing the message. "I'm just in time! phew....Well, to the Assembly Hall!" He ran to the Assembly room, a bit too fast if you ask me.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 pm

"Oh a Test? This might not be so hard. Since we're just starting out." She thought outloud. Which she tends to do a lot. The raccoon nestled herself in a desk. Reaching into her bag she takes out a pencil. Having to be prepared is a golden rule of hers. Anything can happen at anytime. Her ring tail swoops between the backbones of the metal/wood chairs. Resting on her shoulder. He looks around as some kids take their seats and turns her attention to he rushing person dashing through the assembly hall. 

She made a face of annoyance and then she dismissed herself as she waited for this preliminary test to start.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm

As soon as everyone is seated, a largely built, male wolf. He was tall, probably a good few feet taller than the average student, and probably twice as wide. He wasn't fat shall we say by any standards, just very muscular, it was quite intimidating.
He walked tall, his back straight. He walked in a formal manor, making his way to the center-front of the hall where there was a raised platform with a microphone, most likely for people to stand on and speak. He stood, adjusting the microphone with an expression that made him look as approachable as a bed made of knives.

Speaking of, Charlotte looked at him [with almost the same expression] and noticed several scars around his features. One across his eyebrow diagonally, one on his left cheek, one beside his mouth, and his right ear seemed quite ragged. 

He clears his throat, the rough, gritty, sound amplified by the microphone. He begins to speak, he has an over powering voice that made Charlotte feel smaller than she already was. It was his voice that spoke earlier on the speakers.

"Welcome, to our school. We hope you enjoy your stay here. As some of you may not be aware, you will be staying at the accommodations that will be allocated to you after this assembly, slash, initiation to our school that is Brave Academy." 

His voice is deep, and everything he says is said slowly and clearly. He continues to talk;

"You may notice that there are question papers in front of you. These question papers will determine what you do in your next year at school, it will determine whether or not you stay at this school. So I suggest you take this seriously, but..." he looks around, "Judging by some of the expressions right now, you know that now." he smirks, and it is terrifying. As if he was getting pleasure from the fear in some of the students faces. Charlotte was no different.

"By the end of the day you will find out who you are sharing accommodations with, and whether or not you will be joining us. Once your initiation test is done, hand it down to me at the front. You will remain seated until I say otherwise." He gives off another fear-inducing smirk,

"Good luck to all of you."

Charlotte looks at the paper with a confused expression, and she begins habitually chewing the pen that was sitting provided on the table. 

The test paper was full of questions asking about how you would react, or what you would do in certain situations, from as simple as

"Q. A friend asks you to go hang out, but you have a test tomorrow, what do you do?"

To as situational as;

"You are walking home and notice that you are being followed by a group of shady looking people. You take a route you feel is safe, but notice that in front of you is more of said shady people. What do you do? Prepare to fight, or run?"

And underneath the question is a few lines which you presumably write your answer.

It was quite strange, to think that whether or not your position in the school depended on such a random test. Charlotte considered refusing to do it at all after looking at the first few questions, why did she have to do all the work, why couldn't someone do it for her? She sighs,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 11, 2014 9:33 pm

After the wolf had finished his speech, Rocky turned around and smiled at the boy.  "Well, it doesn't seem like anyone else is there does it?"  She tilted her head.  He still seemed worried and scared.  "No need to be scared.  I don't bite.  After that, she turned around and focused on the test.

A friend asks you to hang out, but you have a test tomorrow, what do you do?

She thought for a moment before writing, I would ask my friend if she wanted to study with me, so we could hang out and get ready for the test.

You are walking home and notice that you are being followed by a group of shady looking people.  You take a route you feel is safe, but you notice in front of you is more of said shady people.  What do you do?

She hesitated and then wrote, I would first question them to see why they were following me, but if they made any move to hurt me I would definitely fight back.

She went through the test in a similar fashion, answering questions like You are starving and you have a choice of food to eat.  Do you eat meat, fruit, vegetables, candy, pastries, or nothing at all?  and You slip on a wet floor and fall over.  Everyone is staring at you.  Do you get up looking embarrassed and shaken, laugh it off, look like nothing happened, or snap at all of them?

She smirked at that last one.  Some of these questions made no sense.  She answered it anyone, saying I would laugh it off, and make it into a joke.

She finally got through the test and looked around.  It didn't seem as if anyone else was finished yet.  She would just stay quiet and wait for someone else to finish, so she could figure out what to do.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Axel was shaking, he looking around the hall, at students, at the wolf, at his paper, and back and forth. He bit down on his pen and then finally began answering questions slowly but surely. 
"A friend asks me out but I have a test?" He reads in his head. 
Of course his first thought was, LIE. So he wrote "Study as much as I possibly can!"
This pattern continued until his saw a question about fighting or running, this pattern soon changed. 
"Fight to the very last breath"
He wrote, contrasting completely to his other answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun May 11, 2014 10:49 pm

It was safe to assume that this was not a nice academy. Now Maxwell wasn't one to judge on first appearances, but Maxwell was definitely one to judge on appearances and the wolf in front, almost seemingly from the military from the looks of it, just made the little white griffon slink back into his chair, recoiling at the potential glance-over from those piercing eyes in his direction. There was something just plain off about that fellow - be it the past experiences he had been through to make him the man he was today, or that gross smirk which slithered upon his face towards the students. Either way, he didn't like it. But little Maxwell didn't like many things, and they didn't like him back, so he always just kept his head down and did what was required. 

He didn't reply to the green echinda's response, just swiftly put his head down the moment the big guy spoke, and refused to speak afterwards. Manners, manners, first impressions were important. Didn't want an incident of the last three schools. Just don't be noticed - that's the best way to go about things. Head low, stay low, and don't utter a word. Makes the crowd less likely to pick on you. Scuffling a pencil out of his big ol' backpack, he prepared to answer what was before him;

"A friend asks you to hang out, but you have a test tomorrow. What do you do?"

The griffon scrunched his face together, little brow furrowing in confusion. Maxwell liked tests. They were quiet, and so was everyone else. He didn't like the results, but he liked taking them. It was a nice atmosphere, albeit before and after was usually awful. He tapped his pencil against his forehead, before answering with; 'I would study for the test, and politely decline. The need of another should not reflect upon my academic success, for the future is more important than the present. I must do my best to reach the peak of my potential.'

"You are walking home and notice you are being followed by a shady bunch of people. You take a route you feel is safe, but ahead of you is a group of more shady people. What do you do - fight or run?"

Maxwell shuddered a little, taking a tiny glance up with his blue eyes to see the reactions of the others, They seemed just as perplexed as he was. Was there a point to this? How did this determine if students were deemed 'worthy' enough to be granted access into the academy? It was baffling. Yet he continued to answer, biting his lip in the process; 'I would run into the shadows, using the environment to create a path so they would not be able to follow, and my wings to gain height advantage over my pursuers. It is a sheer impossibility to be able to fight and fend off such a significant amount of people, as they may be armed and expecting such an action.'

His answers were of the same nature - complex and well-worded which was surprising for such a young boy, yet in the end cowardly. He would run from situations, take the least violent options. Some, of course, he lied about. Most notable being any sort of 'friend' questions. He would love to do what was stated, yet his self-esteem and lack of confidence would say otherwise, making him a little puppet to those who asked something of him. If someone asked something of him, he'd do it. He hated being a doormat, really. But he had his reasons. Illogical reasons, but reasons none-the-less.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 am

Boubka sat on the seat next to Axel (sorry Punk...and a bit blazing...) When the wolf spoke into the microphone, Boubka didn't feel intimidated or scared. He actually felt safe. If this guy works here and wants to help us, he also wants to protect us....right? Oh well, he went to the questions. Wehn Axel looked around for a sec he smiled to him.

A friend asks you to hang out, but you have a test tomorrow, what do you do?

"That depends on the subject I'm having and if the Chapter that the test is going about was hard. Of course, I'll be spending less time with this friend as usual, to still think about my needs."

You are walking home and notice you are being followed by a shady bunch of people. You take a route you feel is safe, but ahead of you is a group of more shady people. What do you do - fight or run?

He should answer something with fight...just because this school is called Brave Academy.
"Fight, but only to make the way to freedom free. Then ask other people to help him"

After a few other questions thinking about the stupidest answers he could give and fill in serious answers, he was done. This was a personality check. So they want a certain personality here? Or do they only want special personalities....or normal. AGH! his head was trying to think about this really bad.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon May 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Flicker sighed as she started the test.
"A friend asks you to hang out, but you have a test tomorrow. What do you do?"

She thought about it for a while and then answered.
She wrote down her thoughts with near perfect handwriting.
"I'd study for an hour before hanging out with my friends for a bit then study after."

Alright first answer down.

"You are walking home and notice you are being followed by a shady bunch of people. You take a route you feel is safe, but ahead of you is a group of more shady people. What do you do - fight or run?"

She read carefully and then thought some more,
She then concluded her thoughts as she answered.
Her tail flicks at the air and then she wrote.

"I would just walk through them. And if a problem arises I can take care of it.

She did the same tactic for each question until she was finished.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Charlotte scans the room with her eyes frantically, well, on the outside there didn't seem to be much panic, but on the inside she was going nuts. 

Am I finished first? No..I can't be..If I'm finished first..then...Then...I must have done something wrong! Did I? No...

She looks over her test again, looking around the hall, to her sides. 

No one has stood up yet..Should I be the first to stand up? The first to move? Oh god...What if people look at me. Oh..What if a cute boy looks at me...No..Don't think about that now!

She stands up, her chair scraping backwards. No going back down, if she sits down again, she'll look stupid. The moment she stands up, the Lupine brute looks at her immediately, making her spine shiver and her knees weak.

She makes her way to the front, brushing past a few people that look at her in that way where you are glad you didn't stand up first, because we've all been there. Charl hands the paper to the front, shakily, and makes her way back to her seat to sit down again. To breathe again.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue May 13, 2014 12:00 am

Thank goodness!  Someone had finally stood up!  As soon as the silver-furred vixen had sat down Rocky shot up, granting her some glances from people around her.

Dang it.  That wasn't supposed to happen.  She grabbed her paper, flashed a smile at everyone around her, and walked to the front as calmly as possible.  The man looked to her and she walked towards him and confidently handed him her paper. Alright Rocky..... Look confident..... He's not going to bite your face off.....  

Although she looked like she wasn't afraid walking down the row as the other kids looked at her, she breathed a sigh of relief as she sat down.  She had almost broke into a nervous wreck up there.  She looked around, and spotted the fox sitting next to her acquaintance, and sent a smile and a wave his way.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 am

Pfff,  that was easy!  Orv was it hard?  He didn't know. Maybe he answered incorrectly! He stood up seeing that already two persons handed over their paper.  Then he walked to the man, smiling at him. He saw a few glances at him. Oh boy, attention!  He grinned while walking back to his seat.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next