Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Academy

+2
Blazingshadows
Midknight
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brave Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Brave Academy

Post by Midknight Wed May 14, 2014 10:06 pm

OOC: I know this part seems like it's taking forever, but once we get passed this little bit we can move on, PROMISE. Just please try and keep posting for now..
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Axel looked at the others going, and he took like a fish to water, shooting out of his seat and "fast-walking" over to the desk, sliding his paper down and zipping back to his seat. He talked to himself in his head "What if they know I lied?" "What If I get kicked out?" "Shut up Axel Shut up!!" He sat, his thumbs twiddling and sweat forming on his face, he flicked the hair from his face as he surveyed the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Maxwell slid deeper into his chair, a slight squeak of terror escaping his terrified beak, eyes dilating as he realised that more and more were simply waiting for the remaining students to give in their papers and be done with this entire thing. But he could not move his legs, nor do much else other than look at the back of the head of the green echidna, before staring down at the wood of the desk. He couldn't. Just couldn't. His little body shook as the idea of 'getting up there and handing it over' was outright fear-inducing to him.

Such a baby.

Biting his lower lip and tightly closing his eyes, shaking and shuddering hands grasped ahold of the papers. He stood with shaking legs, body wracking as his entire throat was filling up and choking him with anxiety. But he was up! He was up and ready to walk, if you ignored his shaking, small body and the slightest sound of whimpering, the fear of the great wolf looming over him, frowning, telling him he was a failure and to get out of the school. He took a step forward, paper gripped in both hands...

And promptly fell face-first onto the floor, a loud bang echoing across the silenced hall, his chair clattering to the ground from his lion tail which had been wrapped around the wooden leg, papers flying everywhere. Heads turned. Many were temped to laugh. He didn't even look at the great wolf's expression.

All he wanted to do was go home and cry.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri May 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Charlotte tries not to laugh, trying so hard to contain her hysteria she was sat making an awkward 'Pfffft' noise, for an extended amount of time, only to break the silence of the hall in an explosion of laughter. It wasn't that funny, but it was.

She collects herself and begins breathing again, the Wolf-Headmaster not looking amused.

The Militant Lupine makes his way to the Griffon and strands in front of him, footsteps booming.

]Out Of Character: Just another note..You CAN post as much as you want, as long as it's in context. Just don't leave peeps behind. There's been confusion about a 'posting order', just to clarify, there is none. Just as long as every one has posted at least once after each of my 'Larger' posts. I might find a way of identifying my posts that are to move the RP on, i dunno how but I'm open to suggestions.

Also, Spark. I'd appreciate it if you tried to be a bit more active, I've noticed it's normally you I am waiting on to continue, sorry to single you out but I feel it needs adressed.]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Before the Lupine could make his way over to the Griffon, Rocky stood up as fast as possible and helped the poor boy stand up.  "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Her eyes had a true look of concern in them.  She looked back at the Lupine walking over to them, and turned toward him.  

"Don't you DARE say he's in trouble!"  She clapped her hands over her mouth as everyone's eyes turned towards her.  Oh no oh no oh no I'm going to be in so much trouble what is my problem ARRRGH.  She shuddered and looked up at him, afraid.  "I-I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to.... I wasn't thinking..."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 am

[Back In Character]:

"I was simply going to help him up, and make sure he was okay.." he grumbles, "But apparently you were one step ahead of me," he says, with no other explanation. He walks back to the front, booming footsteps.

"Although, I do remember stating to remain seated until told otherwise. Unless you were handing your papers to me, was that not clear?" he hisses, looking Rocky dead in the eye with piercing, lifeless eyes that not even a mother could love. Seriously.

He arrives at his original place, where he first stood at the front. 

"Those of you who have finished are dismissed to do as you please. By 5pm be back in the hall and seated in the seat you were at before, remember it. When I say 5pm, I mean 4:55. Understand?"

Charlotte darts off of her chair, storming out of the hall. They had been in the hall for a long time, getting in at 8am, it now being 12:30, some people still doing tests. Shame. She walked the ever-branching hallways of the school with ease, she had used some of her waiting-time to learn the map a bit better.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Axel sat up, heading for the door and breathing a strong sigh of relief as he exited the hall. He walked along the hall in the same direction as Charlotte and talked to himself while flicking the hair from his face again. "Hmm...I wonder what that test was all about...seems a bit..odd." He scratches his chin then shrugs "Either way it is a little exciting...not knowing what will happen...Just my style~"

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon May 19, 2014 4:04 pm

He walked to the hall. Wew...what was this test? He wanted to figure out. When he was outside, he tried to get a word with a small group of people that were there. But he got ignored by them...What's wrong? He tried by someone else. "go away. I'm a bit tempered at the moment" Well okay...Boubka seemed a bit frustrated. "What...Where...How..." Why did nobody wanted to be his friend? "What...Where...How" He went sitting on a bench in school, with a hopeless face.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Quickly scuffling his papers into his talons, the little griffon boy with a face as red as a cherry, shamefully stumbled towards the front without a word. He placed them onto the expected pile, feather-ears flat against his head out of embarrassment, his breathing rigid and quick and pupils dilated as he struggled to remain calm.

That green echidna girl went to defend him, didn't she? Or was she laughing? The voices were fuzzy and he couldn't remember well, all he saw was blurs and heard naught but laughter - at him. He felt sick and vulnerable and stupid and scared, and had messed up the first day and everything was so wrong and he wanted to go home.

He didn't dare look the headmaster in the eye. Or in that general direction.

Making his way to his seat, he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, shaking but steadily heading towards the halls where he was expected to learn the grounds. Honestly, he just wanted to find the bathroom. He felt sick. Maxwell didn't do well in situations like earlier.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Rocky walked out the hall, a depressed look of determination on her face.  I'm going to find him....  She wandered the halls for a while, looking down corridors.  When he had left, he had looked very shaken.... She had to see if he was alright.  The echidna was very nice, but she was also determined.  She finally turned around a corner... Aha! Found him!  

She hurriedly walked over to the griffon boy, and put a hand on his shoulder.  "Hey, are you okay?  You looked really sad walking out of the auditorium.  I'm really sorry about getting in the way, I was just trying to help."  She felt bad for the poor griffon.  His first day, and he was already embarrassed.  She turned him around with her hand.  "What's your name anyway?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 20, 2014 2:31 pm

[Not had any note or form of reason why Spark hasn't been replying so I'm just gonna leave him now :I XD]

The silver vixen makes her way to the front entrance again, walking out the main door. It had seemed everyone else in the school was on their lunch break, or something like that. She takes in a deep breath, trying not to throw a tantrum of some sort. She was annoyed, very annoyed. She was sent to this school because her parents wanted her to become more 'independent'. What does that word even mean? Pfft. They wanted her to meet new people, but really in this world, who needs people. Well it looked like she had no choice, as from what the wolf was saying she was going to be set to be with a group of people for the rest of the school year. Fantastic.

[OOC; Just a little thing. For now like has been stated, free time until 5 etc etc. Just now is time to show personalities, interacting with other characters in the RP, what they choose to do with their free time. Ya know]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Finally!

The light blue raccoon gathered his things and walked up to hand in his test. Opinionated questions were always pretty easy, but he wanted to make extra sure he answered every question fully before leaving. It was a little nerve wracking, being in this school with so many unfamiliar faces, not like many faces he's ever seen have been very familiar to him though. He adjusted his black and white patterned scarf before walking out of the assembly hall. 

He took out the map he was handed before and opened it, he didn't really think to look at it before. Geez, it was huge! He spent a moment observing the map before realizing he was standing right in the doorway. He started walking, but he was still looking at the map as he did so. The raccoon didn't seem to have much trouble walking and looking a map simultaneously, at least for a few moments. 

Then he walked straight into a door, the main entrance to be exact. He clumsily pushed it open and nearly fell down the stairs.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 24, 2014 6:58 pm

His hand against the bathroom door and he had a hand on his shoulder a second later. Needless to say, the small boy jumped with his eyes wide. He was in trouble! He didn't mean to cause a disturbance, it just happened! Please don't punish him, he was only trying his hardest! Or was it the test answers? Were they too awful? Not what they were expecting of him - not good enough? Were they going to kick him out? Oh his heart was beating wildly! He was sorry, he was truly, truly sorry!

Whirring around, he noticed it was not, in fact, one of the teachers of that big nasty headmaster which made him want to cry, but rather that green echidna girl who was sat in front of him and offered nice words when he had nowhere to go. Loosening his grip on both backpack and that footprint-stained map of the school, he let out a little sigh at her appearance. Why was she saying more nice things? Did she want something off him? He didn't want to do her homework, he didn't want to give her his money! Being nice was weird, stop it!

"Uhm... Maxwell..." the white-feathered griffon mumbled, almost inaudible under the hum of footsteps of the crowd as they went about their business. He shuffled awkwardly on his feet, looking down at his feet. What do you even say during these kind of conversations? What did she want off him? "Sorry."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun May 25, 2014 1:17 am

She tilted her head.  "Hey, no need to be embarrassed.  I'm just trying to make friends here."  The poor boy must be really bad at talking to others.  Maybe something had happened at home, or in the past.  Needless to say, she shouldn't ask about it.  She didn't want to come off rude or pushy.  But on the other hand, maybe talking about it would make him feel better.

His quiet voice came out again.  "Sorry," he said.  She sighed.  "Seriously man, no one hates you here.  You don't have to be ashamed of anything."  She looked around at the crowd, and then back at him.  "Did something happen.... to, you know, make you feel bad?  Besides falling out of your seat.  I mean before that."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun May 25, 2014 11:34 am

Boubka still looked really confused. "No friends....not at all.....no...NO!" There must be some people that wanted to be friends! He feels it. But why didn't they show themselves? He looked around searching for people. But he didn't had the power to confront them. What if they don't want to be friends and just push me away again?....Ugh....
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu May 29, 2014 3:53 pm

She looks at the blue raccoon, who walked in the door, watching him almost fall. It was one of those, "I seen that, don't deny it" moments. Being the girl she was, she let out a mocking laugh, looking at him with judging-eyes.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu May 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Deux straightened himself and looked at the vixen in front of him. He averted his eyes as she laughed, then looked back at his map trying to find out where in the school they were. Once he did, he put his finger on the area and looked up.

"... Are we even supposed to be out here?" He flattened his ears, trying to ignore her judgement. "We're supposed to stay in the school... uh, area... right? Wouldn't being outside this entrance be... out of the school?" He seemed kind of nervous, as if he didn't really understand.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Boubka was still sitting there. He grabbed his phone and played a game on it. Then he saw the raccoon fall. "Oh!" After hearing the vixen laugh he stared at her.  This girl seems not really nice. Alright! This is why I'm here! I'm gonna make her a nice person! His leaf green eyes shined a little bit. Hmmm....
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm

She was asking weird questions, but the green echidna girl seemed nice. Meant she was, right? I mean his instincts were usually awful with that, but if he was staying here to learn, if he even got into the academy oh god what if he didn't, then it was best to cling to people who seemed okay at first impression, right? Right? That was how it went for other people! Fourth time's the charm! "Um, no," he muttered quietly in response to her question, red-and-white feathers ears flattening against his head as his fingers adjusted the tie around his neck. He didn't want to talk about his big brother. Not to a stranger, not to anyone.

He looked at the footprint-trodden map in his talons, raising it up to cover his face and, more importantly, hide it from hers as he examined where to go next. They were to return back here soon, right? It was best to keep track of the time - he really didn't want to be late. "I'm... gonna l-look around," he stated, peeping out from above the large map, "Sorry."

Well, at least he was feeling a little less ill.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:47 pm

She tilted her head.  "Right.... Okay.  See you around, then."  I'll find someone who wants to talk.  It must have not been a good time, but she didn't want to pry, so she turned away and walked down the corridor to find someone else to talk to.  Soon, she came across a raccoon, that vixen from earlier, and a light blue fox watching them.  The raccoon and silver vixen already seemed to be talking, so she made her way to the blue fox.  He seemed to want to talk to them, or something like that.

"If I were you, I wouldn't.  She's a jerk."  She said it quietly enough that the girl wouldn't hear.  "You look like you want someone to talk to, and I assure you, she is not the one."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Boubka was in some sort of focus. Suddenly he heard something. He turned his had to the echidna. "Oh hello there!" He smiled and patted the seat next to him on the bench. "Oh I would like to talk! But yeah....You shouldn't go for first impressions. I learned myself not to do that. She's definetly a jerk. But the question is; Can she change?" 

This Echidna seemed nice. He saw her talking with that other guy that was really shy. I guess she wants to help people too!
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:39 pm

She covers her mouth with a hand when she laughs.

The silver vixen opens the door, walking through it. Walking into the courtyard of the academy, which was basically the 'social area' of the school, but mostly referred to as 'The Court' by the more senior students.

She sits on one of the solitary benches that haven't been occupied by anyone yet, and takes it as a chance to sit and judge the potential classmates.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Axel stands his place by leaning against a wall, alone of course since everyone seemed to be seperated into "kliques" So he looked around, sweeping his hair to the side every now and again as he sighed, honestly, just being in class would be so much better than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:48 pm

She tilted her head.  "Well....  She could change.... maybe."  She looked back to him.  "All I'm really focused on is finding new friends."  Her eyes flicked over at the green hedgehog she had helped earlier.  She looked down at the fox and realized he was motioning for her to sit down.  "Oh! Thanks."  She sat down next to him, and looked back at the hedgehog.

"We could probably be friends with him."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Maxwell eventually found his way to the courts. I say 'eventually' because through all the pushing and shoving from the other students, and that one time he lost his map when it fell from his hands and he had to get another off the floor which wasn't fun, it certainly look some time. The young boy, and how he hated being younger and smaller than everyone else, walked out into the open area, wincing a little at the sunlight which struck his blue eyes, holding his backpack close.

Honestly he wanted to find that echidna girl who was really nice, and walk around with her all day because she seemed friendly. Oh, he didn't even know her name! He should have asked! Or looked at her exam sheet and got a glimpse! But that niggling, devouring doubt that she was just waiting to use him for things, to talk behind his back, to turn on him and push him, was all too strong. No need for names for people like that, right?

Fluttering those little red-and-white wings, the griffon looked around, standing in place and head shrunk into his shoulders with anxiety as he realised that there were a lot of people here. He needed to kill time, he needed to get used to the place because he was staying here, but how do you do that? He didn't want to be here!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next