Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Academy

+2
Blazingshadows
Midknight
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brave Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: Brave Academy

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:00 pm

"Well, what are we waiting for!" He jumped up from his seat with his eyes shining like they did when doing exciting things. "Let's meet him!" Focused on finding new friends ey? This is awesome! a few minutes ago, he wouldn't even think of someone like this here.
Anyway, he already walked slowly to the green hedgehog, waiting for the echidna to follow.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm

The silver fox contemplates what to do with the next few hours of her life, deciding it would be good to get to know the area surrounding the school, as it may be beneficial -Or not-
She gets up from the bench and makes her way to the main entrance, leaving the school grounds. She wasn't worried about straying too far from the school, because come on, the school was massive, you could probably see it from space. 
Charl walks through various streets of the city that the school resides in, checking out the shops, the centers, the food places, anything she could, taking mental note of things in an attempt to remember where things where, in case she ever had to come back here.

She enjoyed knowing, knowing what was going on, knowing where things where. 

The silver furred vixen had found she had only a short amount of time to get back to the academy before it was time for the test results.

She makes her way back, a sick-nervous feeling settling in her stomach.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 am

The echidna got up to follow him, and then stopped as she noticed the small bird had made his way to the yard.  Dang, I don't even know his name.  She should talk to him.  Maybe get him out of his shell more.  She looked at the fox.  "I'll be back in a second.  You go ahead and talk to the guy without me."  She turned towards the bird, and found she had lost him in the crowd.  Really?  She pushed through the people.  "Sorry!  Pardon me!  Coming through!  Oh I'm sorry, let me help you with that!"  She finally got through and spotted him by the entrance to the area.  She opened her mouth to say something then stopped.

What are you going to say?  You can't call him by his name, you don't know it.  You could guess, but that would be weird.  You could call him 'buddy' or something, but that would also be weird.  Why don't you just tap him on the shoulder and say 'hey, what's your name anyway'?  Yeah, that's good.  Say that!  Rocky was happy to have the little voice inside her head.  It was her mind, but for some reason it didn't seem to be things she would say.  As if it was a different person almost.  Oh well.  She walked to the bird and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, what's your name, anyway?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm

((Ack sorry! I've been awful with replies recently. Kick me if I'm keeping people behind!))

The little griffon was ready to get up, as he stretched a little with the slight sound of a squeak, lowering his head in nervousness as the larger, bolder students made their way to the hall where they once sat an hour ago. Yet as he raised his head, a familiar green blur made their way towards his location - and to him of all people! Was she lost? Didn't she have better people to talk to? But no! She was making more conversation with him! And asking for his name? ...Hadn't that been replied to? No no, the noise probably drowned out his answer. Maxwell always had such a shy and timid voice, you see.

"M-Maxwell," he replied a little louder for her to hear, the fellow starting to fiddle with that standard school tie around his neck as his eyes cast downwards towards the floor, "What's your n-name...?" To be fair he didn't know it. He didn't ask. And it was manners to ask, right? He wanted to know! She seemed really really nice!

Looks like they were gonna be late. With an anxious whine and pulling that tie a little harder than he should, the small griffon ran towards the main hall without waiting for an answer. He was terrified of being late. Into a hall. Full of people. That would stare.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

When the echidna walked away, he lost balance. Social balance. He tripped over and fell into "the court" In front of the bench of Charlotte. He jumped up with a backflip doing like nothing happened and turned a bit red.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3