Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

+2
Knuxtiger4
lady-tragedy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger Empty [Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

Post by lady-tragedy Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

So much had changed in the few thousand years she'd been sealed away. This 'modern' world was a marvel to behold, from cars to the cellphones the many passerby's where talking into. So many opportunities in this world, so many ways to cause mischief... and yet... the hardly seemed to even notice her and for someone who was not used to not being noticed, this was very much a problem.

Discordia wasn't much taller then your avarage mobian, seeming almost fox like at first glance, but that illusion quickly shattered as her feet spurred wicked curved claws not unlike a velociraptors, her tail was long and thick and well muscled to maintain balance while moving at high speeds, parts of her where feather, other part long fur.

Above all though, she was rather colorful, with a dark purple base fur and splashes of bright cyan and orange making one wonder if she'd light up if you turned off the light.The answer to that question was yes, she did.

But all that wasn't very important right now as she stood in the middle of the road, cars rushing by and swerving out of the way with honking horns. No respect they had these modern mortals, no respect... and her usual sources of food had long since perished.

She was hungry, and didn't really care to learn the rules of this new watering hole first. The next car that came at her was grabbed, its tires squealing as its forward motion came to a brief halt. She flippd it over almost casualy, smashing it on its cabin before reaching inside to the man as good as dead from the impact, riping out the soul before he croaked his last. She gulped it down...

..And thats when the screaming and panic started.

Huh, atleast those creatures noticed her now.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger Empty Re: [Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue May 13, 2014 1:53 pm

"Panic in the streets?"

The young male tiger watches on as he spotted people running away from something, people zipping past him and screaming things about a "monster" or something.  He scratched his head a bit, glancing towards the street people were running away from. He took a minute to process his options before bravely going towards the direction the panicking people were running away from.

He calmly walked over and slowly turned the corner to spot the destroyed car and then glance over to Discordia who was standing in the middle of the street.  His ears lowered a bit and start to nervously sweat, he knew what and who she was.  Putting two and two together, figured she was the cause of the accident and did something to scare the people.

"I don't know what to do." he mumbled to himself as he watched people fleeing. "I can get involved and try to get her to stop but then I'd more than likely end up like that car." he frowned as he trembled a bit as he begin to slowly make he way towards her, try to look calm as possible hoping to end this non-violently.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger Empty Re: [Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

Post by Spekkal Tue May 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Stood to the side, rather close to her on one of the opposing pedestrian pathways mind you (which was something to note and worry about) was a yellow-furred individual. A hedgehog, the most common species on the planet of Mobius so he was hardly one to stand out, despite the fur colour with the occasional strand of grey from old age, as well as the decorative blue patterns on the bases of the bangs. His quils were tied neatly in a ponytail, and his attire consisted of a fuzzy brown jacket and pants, like he were to go hiking. Circular-rimmed spectacles were placed upon his pale muzzle which housed an unamused smile and a blue beard. Probably the two most important aspects of this fellow, however, were those red dull eyes, like the essence had been sucked out of them, leaving but a husk of the former self of the man. The second the cause for such a chilling gaze - the lack of a soul. This man was not one to make a nice snack, especially since he was incapable of giving one.

He observed the fox-like woman tear a man apart, gulp down what he was capable of giving, all the while crushing a car effortlessly. He took note of the appearance, those claws that could rake across steel, fur of outstanding colours and thick tail. Yet thought nothing of it. He thought it boring. Dull. You would think he would care more for his life, but the whole losing-your-soul thing made him... dead, in a sense.

The man lightly tapped the base of his shoes against the pavement, watching as the tiger approached with extreme caution and hesitancy. Oh, Kal was not one to risk his life. He wasn't going to save the city. There was no point to that - the city was already lost. This attack, this creature hunting for its meals, was hardly of surprise. The world will always be full of monsters. No changing that.

And he was hardly one to argue when he was a monster himself.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed May 14, 2014 3:15 am

A pair of stotic and rigid pair of deep gold colored eyes watched as the scene unfolded from high above the clouds. The black feline pupils increased in size in a way to increase the capacity of the figure's vision to get a more clear look of what was happening below. It seems he was clarifying and assuring himself what he was seeing was really going on. Perhaps it was worth investigating.

The oversized, white feathered wings of Tharros were utilized to keep the large hybrid afloat. They ceased their powerful flaps, which sent the warrior in a state of free fall and towards the female who appeared to be a canine of sorts. With a loud crash, the Griffin made quite the entry, forming a crater in the concrete a small distance away from the malevolent being. A great deal of dust was formed and shielded the ancient combatant from view for a short time, leaving only a silhouette of him. He remained in a slightly crouched position, wings retracting and folding against his brown furred back. Once it cleared, Tharros got to his feet, eyes fixated on Discordia and instantly wary of her intents, especially with the deceased at her hands and the small amount of destruction.

"And you are?" He rigidly asked with a raised brow, his tone lacking emotion and somewhat annoyed.

Last edited by True Lycalo on Wed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Spirit had been casually drinking a coffee and watching life when she had heard a loud crash.  Her head whipped around and she saw it-  a.......fox?  No, that's definitely not a fox.  It seemed to be some kind of monster, and it seemed to be feminine.  The fox-thing had flipped over a car and smashed it right on the ground, as it was followed by the man being taken out and eaten.  She should have been freaked out, but..... that's not they way the black hedgehog was.

She was in fact, impressed.  If she had possessed those killing skills, this city would have been abandoned by now.  She was tempted to make friends with the monster, but a part of her knew she would only be crushed and eaten like the other Mobian, so instead she watched from a distance and saw a hybrid coming over to talk to her anyway.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu May 15, 2014 8:29 am

Now something happened then, that she had not expected in the slightest. There were people actualy approaching her, and she blinked a little as she recognised one of them, the male tiger. She'd been coaxed into doing that one a favor before in returning a childs soul to him. Now what could he want...Her gaze travelled to the smashed car and she simply shrugged.Well if he was going to tell her off for that, too bad, she wasn't going to apolagise for her nature...

However someone aught to think of apolagising to her, concidering they where quite lacking in courtesy and proper respect. Her eyes narrowed at the hyrid who was standing there almost defiant... haughty...seeming to feel oh so superior.... well she coud fix him up right... just one spell... turn him inside out.

She smiled at the thought but did not act on it. Spirit might think that this creature was some sort of monster, but she was no more a monster for killing that man then a lion was for killing a gazelle. She hadn't killed out of maliciousness, she was simply hungry and mortals were simply food to her.

She folded her arms over the ample rise of her chest, raising a mocking eyebrow at Tharos before adding a mocking bow to it. "Discordia, Lady of the Discordian pit... I think lady is the propper word at least..."she straightened, picking at her lip almost absently, the streets by now pretty much cleared save for them and an old, soulless looking hedgehog she really wasn't paying much attention to. He wouldn't make a good snack after all.

"Really, they need a female title with a little more umph to it don't you agree? I mean Lady doesn't sound quite as impressive as lord, but noooo I can't use 'lord' because then everyone would asume me male.."she planted her hands on her hips"Do I look male to you?".

Well, if this was starting to prove anything, it might be that the demon wasn't exactly....sane...
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri May 16, 2014 12:09 am

The tiger continued to move forward until he saw her turn to him and stopped in his tracks, fur bristling up on his back as she watched him for a minute before turning her attention to the hybrid.  He sighed a bit, figuring she wasn't going to bother with him or at least harm him for now if he could manage not to upset or piss her offf.

He listened in as she explained who she was, a demon lord...errr, lady, people you don't want to mess with.  He wince a bit before stepping closer, "Don't care who you are, you can't be going around and eating people's souls in a city full of them!" he shouted as he stood, trembling just the slightest, clearly unnerved by her presence.  

"They are going to get back up or something to try to take you down." he growled a bit as he locked his eyes on to her.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Yes, the male feline was certainly cautious of her. As were the others who had the idea to hang around really, but curiosity kills many cats and probably everyone else in the area who wasn't a cat. Bar Kal, of course, but he had a little tendency to run his mouth, speak his mind, care little about consequences which arose from his opinions. One thing was for certain, he wasn't afraid of her. In fact he wasn't anything of her. He simply observed her actions, and the actions of others with beady red eyes. Indifferent.

"Any why not?" asked the hedgehog to the tiger's outburst towards the fox-demon-thing. Discordia. Whatever. Fox-thing it shall be, "Is the rule stated?" he shrugged lightly, shaking his head in... disappointment at the fellow's words, "Written in ink on the regal parchment of our nature? People can get away with anything they want, be it murder, theft or the devouring of many souls."

He flicked a single index finger towards their direction, the slightest and smallest of smirks slithering itself upon his lips, "To view the actions around us is like a play, and we are the audience. You are free to watch, but to interfere would get you..." he contemplated for the right word, tapping his forehead in thought before continuing, "...Bitten, so to say. Don't be a heckler, tiger. Just watch the show and applaud when it ends."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 am

Seeing as the cat seemed to have gotten the hybrids tongue and the tiger had finally mustered up the courage to speak to her, the demon turned to Beserker instead.The little uptity mortal was using such nasty words like 'can't' and 'I don't care who you are' and 'take you down'. She simply stared him down, her expression unreadable was her eyes glided down him.

Her stare was only broken when the bystander hedgehog started to speak. Her eyes gliding to him instead with the slightest hint of bored interest. He wasn't much interesting to her food wise, wasn't being paticularly disrespectful and seemed to have a good snense of how the world worked.

She turned to Beserker, head tilted slightly to the side before a horribly beautiful smile curved onto her lips"You should listen to the hedgehog, at least he has sense..."her voice was both honey and ice and the amusement had faded from it. There was the clear undercurrent of a threat in it, even as it was sweet as sugar.

"They are nothing... you are nothing.. but a source of food.. an ant in comparison to one such as I.. with short little lifespans and short sighted little minds... and oh.so.breakable.."she punctuated the last three words with three finger jabs to his chest, which while it didn't pierce skin, made his chest feel like it was on fire from coming into contact with her aura.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Tharros watched the canine  interact with the other two individuals. He seemed uninteresting now that he realized she was hardly a threat. Truth be told, the Griffin had a family residing within the city; a wife and two children to be precise. With the potential danger Discordia possessed, Tharros instinctively  acted on the desire to protect his loved ones.

"I see." He started with a series of nods. "Ending one's  life merely for nourishment. As dishonerable is that is, I suppose only the strong survive at times. And to think I initially perceived you as a threat." He stated with a chuckle, the most smug of grins stretched across his beak.

Last edited by True Lycalo on Tue May 20, 2014 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Spirit frowned.  So she only does it for survival?  Whatever.  She didn't have to say anything about her own hobbies.  She slowly stepped towards them, half-full coffee in hand.  As she got there, she saw they were already engaged in a conversation.  She watched them talk, but they would notice her soon.  It didn't matter.  I'd rather them notice me then have to go and talk to them myself.  
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed May 21, 2014 12:56 am

His ears flatten as he watched the women as she looked over to him "Dammit, big mistake." he thought to himself as the women glanced around at the others in the area.  Was she trying to size up or down the people in the area?  Or even thinking about who would be easy to take down?  Berserker really wasn't sure until she put her focus back onto him and spoke up to him.

Clearly his words were very poor ones that clearly angered her as she approached him.  He slowly tried to back away ever so slightly as she got closer, ears flattening,  trying not to get into a fight with her at the very least. He was about to speak up when he felt sharp stings to his chest as the demon's finger jabs hit his chest.  He hissed out in pain as he quickly backed up several steps, holding his chest as his eying carefully watched her.

He wasn't sure what to do now, he could run but she'd catch him and fighting her would be fatal.  Really he had no options left, he just watched her, hoping something else would get her attention or she might cool off and back off on him.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun May 25, 2014 7:02 am

Luckily for beserker Tharros made a big error then that caused the demon to turn to him, her eyes flashing with Ire. One did not simply insult a demons honor, not even a female one. Her fluffy fur and feathers bristled a little and her eyes narrowed at her even as the air around them grew....wrong...oppressive, making it hard to breathe from just he aura she was excuding now.

She had said she was a demon lord, and if she hadn't been believed about that before now, this was certainly proving she was, as a normal demon could not excreed such a force with their aura's alone.

Dishonorable?"the word came out in a soft hiss"what do you know about honor bug... is it dishonorable for your butchers to slaughter your penned animals to provide you with steak dinners? it is no more dishonorabl for me to take the souls from you, as to me you are no more then cattle... nasty little cattle with nasty little minds...".

And without another word to him she turned to the new commer who'd been listening in, her expression surly"and what do YOU want child?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

-The fighting had sounded off an Alert Alarm and with in a few mins Large personal carrier arrives drifting too the left hitting the breaks with a stop the back doors flang open an out drop 8 heavy armed and armored G.U.N troops they moved into the city where the rest were feeling in panic.- Shrike: Alright squad this is a code 8 we have a hostile in the city causing trouble orders are too locate and suppress the target. If hostile we have orders too shoot on sight stay in teams of 2 move out!" - The squad breaks up into 2 man teams an begins too close on her position.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu May 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Discordia's reply resulted in a laughing outburst emerging from the mystical hybrid. It lasted for a number of moments before he collected himself. Even once he did, he continued to stare at the demon, his beak twisted into the most smug of grins. It additionally seemed he was exhibiting no reaction from the intense amount of suffocating wind. His assortment of brown fur and white plumage only lashed about.

"Forgive me." he started, sounding somewhat apologetic, but mostly snark. "I typically have better control over myself, I however found great humor with your statement. Yes, while it is indeed true my kind hunts and feeds on others, I myself am a vegetarian and possess no such need to prey on others. Secondly, you claim I am but humble cattle to you. With that said, I challenge your claim. My soul is drenched in the sin of pride, so one as arrogant as you may enjoy it. That is if you can even defeat me to begin with." he finished, his tone becoming gradually more serious as he spoke. By the time his sentance had ended, his smug grin had turned into a snear and his deep gold eyes had narrowed at the alleged demon lord.

His ears twitched in reaction to an approaching noise: the sound of numerous footsteps. He didn't even have to look to know Discordia had attracted the attention of the local law enforcement. To avoid uneeded confrontation, Tharros would stay where he was and await the armed troops while keeping his eyes on the demon.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 29, 2014 5:44 pm

" All teams give a sit rep."

Team 1: Team 1 all clear on the west side.

Team 2: Team 2 here Sector is secure moving up.

Team 3: Team 3 here picking up the hostile 1 click out over target locate marked as check point Sigma converge on the location."

-The team of heavy troopers quickly comes into view of the one who seemed too be causing all the trouble they now began too set up a line in her way.- " OI! you over here!...looks like you are the one causing all the chaos huh...well I got news for you..your time is over..stand own..or suffer the price."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu May 29, 2014 5:54 pm

((gun marine, please stick to the posting order and wait untill everyone has had a chance to post before you post again, thank you))
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm

( Sorry didn't notice the post order.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Pissed of demon lady with a very noticeable easy-to-poke temper? Check. Kal watched her fumes explode, though his expression hardly changed from anything other that 'unamused' while she approached the hybrid with fury over his words, yet the griffon remained strong and didn't flinch even as the powerful aura grazed his presence. Army on their way? Check. Though no-one seemed particularly phased by the new company, most just considered it a distraction. Kal wondered how many bodes were going to pile up - the 'official' forces were always useless, powerless and seemed to die ever so easily. It was laughable.

The hedgehog brought a finger to his chin, tapping it lightly against the skin as he began to count in his head. How long would the complete and utter decimation take? He was betting on... roughly... 10 minutes max.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

She was about to reply when she heard the army coming.  She turned to the noise, looking less than amused as the soldier started to talk.  She walked to the front of the tiny group of people, and stood in front of the soldiers speaking.  "Please, do you really threaten people these days for living?"  She folded her arms and waited for a reply.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:27 am

((seeing as knux is taking to long too reply we'll skip her a round))

She hissed her agitation at the gryphon , quite ready to take him up on his offer and tear the crittens limbs off. Had he any idea what he was dealing with? She could tear holes in the fabrics of reality, make sure he were never born to begin with! kill his parents before they could even conceive him!

you know.. if she weren't totally broke and could harvest enough energy to perform such a feat. All generated income from her portion of hell where still being sent to that usurper and left her with nothing untill she managed to slog through all that red tape. Yes, demons were excellent bureaucrats if anything.

Fortunately, though unsure for who this was fortunate, they were interupted by the local deffense forces. Wich only added to the flames of the demons anger. Her body seeming to elongate, horns sprouting as her spine snapped and cracked as bones in her body realigned themselves. She grew 2 extra pair of eyes and 2 extra pairs of legs and her fangs elongated even as she grew twice as tall as even tharos with quite a conciderable bulk.

The demons true form.

'You dare?!"she snarled, her aura exploding outwards like a thick poisonous blanket that was likely to attract any demon in the nearby vicinity. Though from around her rose three figures as well. One was a very well dressed horse, that looked more annoyed then anything as his sudden appearance. The second was a fu dog with kabuki face painting, he looked more excited then anything. The last was a strange looking mobian that if it had to be given a name would probabl come closest to a jackalope in appearance. Dainty looking and almost pretty. But its just sat in a slumped position, as if asleep.

Hell was about to break loose
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Tharros stared undeterred at the transforming demon, although that wasn't to say he was contemplating on leaving his guard down. His taloned feet shifted against the concrete, the midnight black claws digging into the pavement a small degree. His large, brown furred paws bawled into preparing fists. He wasn't about to attack whatever she became, but he was more then ready to defend himself, seeing as though he was the result of such anger. His prideful tendencies typically had that affect on people.

"This is certainly unexpected." the hybrid stated to nobody in particular. While the poisonous aura did little to hinder him given his body was accustomed to the thin air of the upper atmosphere and had grown an innate immunity to toxins, the trio of figures that appeared sparked some curiosity. Many questions formed in the formidable warrior's mind, but now was not the time for such. Whatever was moments away from occurring certainly wasn't good, and Tharros was ready for the most part.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:29 pm

-Slowly and carefully the ex G.U.N marine called shrike moved into the battle zone liked city looking at the wreckage of the path of destruction left in her wake he did not fear or show sign of discomfort he was all too familiar with this kind of thing He keeps heading too ground zero where the battle was escalating His armor was riddled with weaponry it looked like he just ran sacked an entire armory, some of the weapons seemed..unusual. The helmet faced trooper clears a path only too encounter G.U.N instead of getting in the way he watches from the side waiting too make his strike.-

" Hmmm Another Demon..perhaps a escape from Project ArkGate....if so..I am gonna send you back too hell..where you belong with the rest of your misbegotten kind."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm

His skin was burning.

That aura, pulsating outwards from her with such violence and anger, caused the yellow hedgehog to stagger back and collapse against a brick wall behind him, gripping his chest, where his heart resided, with ferocity. His red eyes glazed over, his legs weak, her bright body twisting and changing before his eyes, several figures around her. He wasn't surprised, no. It was just painful to be around her. No, it was agonising and it felt like his entire body was being torn apart by thousands of ants.

This wasn't fun. And he winced, getting himself to move away from the action, steps slow and forced, breath ragged. Whatever she was, that wasn't normal even by normal demon standards. And the best thing to do right now was leave before a war broke out. With the military getting involved, oh goodie, that was for the best.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:08 pm

"Oh CRAP..."  She turned around to see the demon's true form, and quickly disappeared, leaving a cloud of black smoke.  She appeared some distance away, so that she was unaffected by the strange aura.  Glad I could do that.  She looked at the action to see one of the people who was talking to the demon before was now being horribly affected by the aura, showing certain signs of torture.  You should do something.  She should.  She could be evil, but this wasn't her doing anyway.  She teleported to the man and grabbed his arm, feeling the affects of the aura quickly.  She disappeared quickly, and reappeared just where the aura couldn't reach.

"You should be grateful."
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next