Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

+2
Knuxtiger4
lady-tragedy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 am

Fear was in his eyes for a short second before he realized the focus was off him.  Berserker glanced over to see a griffin who was rather...arrogant was the word?  Either way, he managed to anger the demon lord and drew her attention away from him.

"Perfect" he thought as he began to back away from the situation at hand.  His ears flicked as he could here more people approaching.  The military?  Other citizens?  This was going to get ugly and knew this was not a battle he wanted to be involved with.  He began to walk away from it, passing the strange hedgehog and scoffing at him before walking down the street.  His focus was broken though as he heard a loud hiss ringing from Discordia as she transformed.  His face twitched in horror as he can see her was turning into some twisted demon... one that looked like she could level the city and then some.

Berserker began to run, making a turn for the next street but was cut down by a burning sensation that ripped though the surrounding area. Hissing at the pain sent him down kneeling on one leg he realized it was Discordia's power causing it.  "You have to be kidding me..." he wheezed a bit as he saw an additional 3 more demons near her now.  "This...this is not good."
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

[Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open]What kills YOU makes ME Stronger

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am

-Shrike thought now was the time He pushes past the G.U.N soldier and civilians and makes his way into the open as he bears eyes on the Demons the smaller ones he did not say a word all he did was prime his weapons in the event of the coming battle no one knew this particular  ex G.U.N marine was the one who stopped a demon invasion 3 years ago so his knowledge of combating them was rather extensive. He was not at all afraid of the carnage before him. Before it was clear a lessor demon charged the ex marine but as it got with in 5 feet he blew it away with a simple shell from a 12 guage shot gun.-

" It is time too shut this party down."

-He grabbed the shoulder of Berserker-

" No quitting now This fight is far from over we have too send these demons back into underworld where the rest of there misbegotten kind belongs."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 am

The fu dog was bouncing from one leg to another almost eagerly, sensing the tense enticipation in the air. He seemed to be spoiling for a fight, but his expression turned into a grimace of anger when he spotted beserker. Anger generated by remembered pain and humiliation when he had chased that tiger to the edge of a shar hive and had been swarmed by the nasty little demons as a result.

He was about to lunge for him when the horse stepped on his long silky tail and shot him a warning look even as he turned towards the demon in her true form, who was still hissing like an agitated cat and coating the area in an ever growing blanket of malesea. "My lady! what has upset you!"his voice rang clear and true for all to hear, and while he did not say 'this time', it was quite evident from his intonation that this wasn't very unusual.

He looked about at the gathered crowd"alright.. lets all settle down, no need for violence now... the sooner we get her to calm down the less damage will be done and we can all move on with our lives"he stated soothingly. But ofcourse, some suicidal idiot decided to charge at some gun toting idiot at that moment. The lesser demon wasn't one of theirs ofcourse. Discordian lesser demons who couldn't survive a gunshot wound usualy did not put themselves into the path of one, even if their lord was threatened, mostly because such weapons did little to a demon lord in the first place.

However the loud sound of the gunshot woke the third high demon discordia had summoned. The strange jackalope like creatures three eyes flashed open in an almost startled expression, glowing a deep red. It started to vibrate, its tail extending growing ever larger at a frightening pace, swallowing the mobian form untill the entire street up to a length of 120ft was covered by a sickly white maggot like worm with an angler fish like antenna that seemed to have a lure that looked different to everyone who saw it.

The creature shreeked hideously, opening a gaping hole of a mouth, filled with thousands of rows of needlesharp teeth, before rearing and plunging into the nearest skyscraper, tearing through the foundations like a hot knife through butter, bringing it down almost instantly even as its mouth worked to devour it.

The horse facepalmed"now you've done it...you woke Caroth...". The fu dog started dancing eagerly again"can I join? can I can I?". "no!"the horse snapped and turned to Discordia"My lady! I urge you to take Caroth in hand! he'll level the city!".

The demon lords response was a derisive snort as she turned, seeming ready to walk away almost like a petulant child not getting her way"let him level this mud pit with the little ingrates in it"she sneered.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 pm

"Hm," was all Kal muttered as he was warped away from the city, the aura no longer making his skin scream with great intensity, making his blood boil from within the veins and make his heart stretch with pain. You'd think a man would be more grateful that he wasn't eradicated there and then, "I suppose I should be." His dull red eyes looked over his savior, little expression changing other than the slightest sign of an arched brow. 

He was about to speak again, but his words were interrupted by a great rumbling, and no later was the question to 'what is that' answered with an even bigger 'what the actual hell is that' as a maggot wrapped itself around a building, biting it without effort, a collapse of the structure seconds later. Well that came from nowhere. If he wouldn't have died before, he would have been then. If not from the aura, but from the massive amount of building rubble.

"That's interesting," he muttered under his breath, paying no more attention to the woman who saved him, but rather the action occurring before his eyes, thankfully at a distance, "I wonder what the body count will be today."

Though the aura did attract other demons indeed. But for this particular case, it was a single one. Perhaps because the other two were beyond useless to him, and that would be sorted in time, but I digress. Fluttering those little insect wings, Malady glided onto the pavement, sniffing his illness-ridden face into the air. Now he was a small thing, smaller than a teen despite being an adult, a midget one could say. Sickly line-green, tattered fur with pimples and spots across the pale muzzle and skin, black abyss-like bug eyes and two antennae atop his head. A hedgehog-insect hybrid thing, wrapped in a patients gown.

Sniffing again, he popped his head into the area, and at once noticed the falling building, the strong stench of demon in the air, and the army as well as a few pedestrians. Malady let out a long exhausted sigh, not of annoyance or irritance, but more of a pessimistic standpoint. 

"I gueesss there's gonna be a lot of corpses aboouut..." the insect thing muttered to himself, body shifting and changing. Resembling more of a green starved horse, mouth twisted and jagged in too many placed for it to be normal, eyes becoming eyeball-less, all that remained were two sets of black holes gaping into an abyss. Hands cracked and popped, as well as his bones and his spine, landing onto the ground backwards as he raised his abnormally long and thin neck into the air, skin-like teeth clattering together in a silent cackle as he exhumed black smog from the pores across his body.

"Maay asss weeelll take this opportuunityyy for businessss~"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 am

Tharros watched as things began to elevate. The aura Discordia secreted began to take is toll on Tharros. But this was the least of his worries. There were demons running amok; the large maggot-like one being the most prominent threat aside from the demon lord herself. While the Griffin cared little for the mortals residing in this city, his family lived here as well. Although his canon wielding betrothed could likely handle herself, the thought of his children being in harm's way sent a chill of dread running through his spine. It seemed he was mostly the cause of Discordia's anger, and in order to soothe her rage, he would need to make a noble sacrifice; swallow his pride. The boastful sin was second nature to the avian feline and bestowed him with immense power. But he would do literally anything to ensure his family's safety.

"I have upset her." he told the horse loudly and sternly, his deep gold eyes shifting their focus to him. His wings began to flap and slowly ascend the large warrior. He floated towards Discordia, his arms out to the side somewhat with his fingers spread apart. It was necessary to be as non threatening as possible. "Discordia." He called out, keeping his eyes on her just in case she chose not to be diplomatic about the predicament. As he continued to speak, he would eventually stop a fair amount of distance for her. "I thoroughly apologize for my actions and words. The sin of pride is both a crucial component of  mine and an annoyance at times. I beg of you to call back your forces and leave this region be. It is I who brought forth such rage within you and I advise you deal with me directly." At this moment, he lowered himself to the ground, wings folding and retracting against his back. "Do what you wish to me in order to quell your wrath and I will give no resistance." he offered, his tone sounding true to his words. Despite his plea, Tharros would no doubt resort to force within seconds should she reject his offer, but as it stands, he has very little intent for combat.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 pm

She sighed at the yellow hedgehogs comment.  Yeah, you should be grateful.  Her eyes snapped back to the city as the rumbling noise started, and the first building crumbled down.  "Dang."  She turned back to the yellow hedgehog.  "Lucky we got out of there, right?"  The only drawback to being safe was you never knew what was going on.  Where the heck did that maggot thing even come from?  Nothing makes sense in this city anymore. After seeing it progress over the years, it had changed.  A lot.

She looked back as she heard one of the Mobians yelling something.  It was very faint, since they were farther away.  If only I knew what was going on.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 pm

"Lovely." he muttered as he glanced over at the fu dog, realizing, yes it it was someone he had ran into before.  A not so fond memory of the Shar hive and getting chased around the city by that big brute.  He sighed in relief though when he saw the horse next to him get him under control, look like Berserker wasn't going to have to make another run from that fellow again.

He seemed calm until he heard the gunshot which made him flinch due to the sudden noise hitting his ears.  Looking around he couldn't see who made the shot until he felt a touch at his shoulder and saw a... soldier?  Looking at the soldier and then to Caroth who was woken up and changing into... well a demon of someone's nightmares, he growled.  "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" he yelled as he turned back to the soldier and shove him hard with his cybernetic arm.  "You just woke up that demon!" he said as he pointed to Caroth who was making waste to a building nearby. 

Berserker growled as he stormed away from the soldier, heading as quickly as he can towards the outskirts of the city.  He sure wasn't going to stick around to see what's going on, he knew damn well the city was going to get leveled by Discordia and the other demons and he wasn't going to fall as a causality.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2