Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eggtoberfest 2016

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eggtoberfest 2016 Empty Eggtoberfest 2016

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:28 pm

((This will be a combat minimal RP. Weapons are heavily restricted in Vantonto. Instead you should use your wit, skills, and luck to solve the mysteries and win the games of Eggman’s carnival. OCs encouraged, cannons allowed. I'll be playing as Eggman, Orbot, Cubot, and some other npcs. Keep in mind legal drinking age and feel free to substitute non alcoholic beverages.))

Kamille groaned and stretched. Still jetlagged and tired, she wanted to have a quiet night in her hotel room. she was encouraged instead to visit the second annual Eggtoberfest.

Robotics genius, philanthropist, and eligible bachelor, as reported by the robotic hotel concierge, Doctor Ivo Robotnik was holding a Bavarian style festival to celebrate his first foray into the microbrewing scene called Egghead’s Quality Craft Brews. The square was closed off and filled with all sorts of games, events, and food stalls. 

Kamille was in the city for business, but her equipment was held up in customs. Weapons of all sorts, especially firearms and those for martial arts, were banned in the city of Vantonto. Vantonto resides in a region north of the UF just outside the jurisdiction of GUN. The region, often referred to as the Big Canne, or BC, stretched from the lands it the native polar bear Mobians in the west to those made up of French speaking humans in the east. Officially it was neutral in the conflict between GUN and The EggArmy. This made a perfect environment for Eggman to pedal his products from hoverboards to now a line of craft beer.

Polka music blared from a stage near the center on the square. A band of Eggpawns played their gears for all to hear. Off center rides and smaller exhibits were set up, but the rides were closed until an engineer could inspect their safety due to an incident at last years Eggtoberfest on the Bygone Island. Along the outside, a line of EggArmy stalls was competing for top brew of the festival. 

The stall with the most adornment was Eggman’s own brew. He’d decorated the stand with “Best of Show” ribbons and shiny chrome trophies. No one was buying it though, literally.

Kamille walked up and asked, “Umm, what kind of beer is it?”

“It is a 7% EPA with bitter notes and a fruity aftertaste.” The robot replied.

“EPA?” She hadn't heard those letters to describe beer before.

“Eggmanland Pale Ale,” of course it was, “and it's the top drink you'll find here.”

“Were you programmed to say that?” She teased while paying.

The robot just chuckled but a square head robot began to heckle him.

“Of course he is programmed to say that; he's a robot.” This yellow blockhead robot had his own shoddy stall set up with a red ball shaped robot.

The Beer was bitter. It was like refined lemon juice. Kamille reflexively spat it back into the cup.

“See.” The proper speaking ball robot crowed. “I can honestly say this our beer is all the robots favorite, and I'm only programmed to lie some of the time. Cubot?” He looked to his compatriot and nodded. “Get the young lady a sample.”

She sniffed it. “Why does it smell like motor oil?”

“That's why it's our favorite.” They replied in unison.

Perhaps one of the more organic EggArmy members could brew something palatable.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Eggtoberfest 2016 Empty Re: Eggtoberfest 2016

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:28 am

Lillith was walking into Vantonto humming softly. She had been in a fight with her master,Liela, a couple days ago. Liela had caught Lillith trying to kill a local. Liela told Lillith to "Get lost". Lillith decided to take that literally and left the area. Wandering for a couple days until she found a city that she had never been in. She didn't really like the fact that she wasn't allowed in until they confiscated her ink whip, which was just a handle at the time. Lillith saw that there was some sort of festival going on. She thought that checking it out wouldn't be a bad idea. She looked around and found that all the rides were closed. Lillith got a little mad kicking the ground. "I can't believe this! Guess I could always get drunk. Never fails." Lillith walked over to where they were selling drinks. She looked around some more until she stopped at the most decorated stall. She saw a sheep and some specifically shaped robots. She ignored them, though, going straight to the vendor. Lillith had to look up to have a view of the robot. "Can I have your best beer?" She asked very politely. Even though she had a feeling she was going to get declined because of child-like appearance.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:27 pm

((Should we wait or do you just wana play as two for now?))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:36 pm

((I don't think anyone else wants to join))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:18 pm

((As the eggman would say himself, "you know what they say, the more the merrier!"))

Eggtoberfest. It was definitely an interesting name, at least, Caen thought so. He sighed as he climbed down the steps of the plane, his luggage hoisted over his shoulder. He decided that he needed to take a break from his home, and decided that Vantonto would be interesting, as he heard that this festival was going on and, due to the fact it was sponsored by the famous egg-shaped robot fetishist himself, decided that it was worth a look.

He waved his arm for a taxi, which came surprisingly quickly, and had a rather uneventful journey towards his hotel. He soon came to the large building, getting a keycard from the front desk, and walking into the room, collapsing onto the bed. The room was nicely decorated, but it was pretty minimalist, with basic white walls, a couple of chairs, a desk, and a sink, with an en-suite bathroom off to the side. He did note that there was no way to cook in the room, but he was fine with that, as he planned to do his eating elsewhere, anyway. He got up, leaving his suitcase lying on the bed. He rolled his arms, before stretching "I guess it's time to give this fest a little look," he muttered to himself, unzipping the suitcase and pulling out a long, navy blue coat. He put his arms in it, leaving the coat open, as he walked out of the door, checking multiple times that it was locked behind him. He didn't plan on drinking much alcohol, as he wasn't the biggest fan of the stuff, however, he had heard that there were plenty of sugary delights at this festival, which was enough to attract him. He chuckled at the thought of being the only sober person around a bunch of drunkards. He slipped his keycard into his pocket, as he begun to make his way out.

The festival was... Surprisingly colourful, as many stalls surrounded him, bombarding him with a lot of assorted food and drink. An alarming amount of them were ran by robots, although this was to be expected, due to the sponsorship. A lot of these specific stalls were empty "I guess he isn't so great at brewing beer." Caen muttered to himself. He watched a bolt fall out of one of these robots, with the metallic mobian seemingly being unfazed by this "then again, I wouldn't say the robots he builds are high quality, either."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:49 am

((I'll have to give you a Prrrromotion.)))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:03 am

((I guess we’ll just go with the three of us.))

Kamille bumped into the inky creature as she walked away from the stalls.

“Ohh sorry miss.” It took her a moment to realize that purple goo was smeared onto her sweater. “Eww gross that was my favorite sweater. What was that girl eating?” She rolled the sweater inside out and tied it around her waist. Kamille had a sleeveless top on underneath, but she was a bit embarrassed to show so much fur.

“Hello there young lady.” The robot server nodded his servos. “Excellent taste you have choosing EggHead EPA.” He started to pour a glass of the vile liquid. “But first may I see your ID? And that will be six dollars.”

“Hey pretty lady you don’t have to take that from him.” The yellow robot intruded.

“Cubot what are you doing?” The red ovoid robot pressed his hands to where his hips would be had he had legs.

“I’m trying to get her attention because she’s really cute,” Cubot replied.

“You can’t flirt with the customers that’s unprofessional,” the orb robot took Cubot aside and warned him, “especially ones that look like they’re twelve years old.”

“To be fair. I was only built six years ago.” He counted them out on his fingers incorrectly.

-------------------

“Is that, No?” A greyish brown Yorkshire Terrier Mobian walked away from his cohorts and approached Caen. “My my… If it isn’t Hamlet.” He pats the hedgehog's side roughly. “You remember me Caen? I was your Horatio, William LeCrown.” If Caen did remember him, he wouldn’t recall the man having a cybernetic arm and ear. “How has your career been since then? I’d dropped out of acting school and joined the Army, but I’m sure you could tell from my enhancements.” This dog surely liked to hear himself talk. “Are you performing in the Liars’ Competition tonight?”

Other tough looking EggArmy types looked over to William and Caen. They looked a bit peeved for their friend paying attention to a non-Cyberized mobian. A chrome horned buck choughed at him to get his attention.

“Looks like it’s time to move on Caen. You’re free to join us. We can swap war stories, or whatever else you’ve been up to. If not I hope to see you at the competition.”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:09 am

"I'll give you fifty if you forget about the whole ID thing. It's just they don't issue ID's for my kind... heh. Yeah, I don't think anyone would want to ID any of my kind but, I can assure you, I am way older than I look." She was going to continue but one of the shaped robots caught her attention. "You think I'm cute?" She went closer to the yellow robot but stopped seeing the red one was correcting him. She looked at the yellow robot count its fingers wrong. Lillith smiled a little. "You count it like this" She held her fingers and counted them the appropriate way making sure that the square-like robot saw it.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 am

Caen was snapped out of his thoughts, when a greyish-brown dog Mobian approached him. He introduced himself as 'William Lecrown', and asked if the red hedgehog remembered hun, referring to performing with him in a performance of Hamlet. He stepped back slightly when the dog slapped his side, saying "uh..." He then clicked his fingers "oh, yeah! I remember, now. Damn, that was a long time ago, wouldn't think I'd see you again after that!" Caen said, reaching his hand out to shake William's "my career's going alright. I've mostly been in small, independent jobs, but I've had my fair share of big performances, although I had to turn down a performance of Macbeth for obvious reasons." He chuckled, but then noticed the dog's metallic ear, and William referring to it as an 'enhancement'. "well, I'm not the biggest fan of having metal body parts. Each to their own I guess." He said, giving William a smile. "but, yeah, this 'Liar's competition'? I don't think I've heard of it, but, if it's going, I'll be there. I wanna check out everything this place has to offer."

William offered for Caen to join him and his equally odd-looking colleagues. They were clearly not pleased that William was around him, most likely due to the lack of inorganic material on his person. He smiled "I don't really have war stories per se, but I'll be happy to join you."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 pm

“I’m sorry young lady, but I can’t do that without your ID.” The robot shakes his head. “Robots have no need for money anyway.”

Cubot perked up as he finally got her attention. “Orbot she noticed me!” He watched the girl’s demonstration intently. “Are you a teacher?” He copied the demonstration roughly.

Orbot just shook his head and gave a metallic sigh.

“Well thanks miss.” Cubot patted the back of his metal neck. If he had cheeks they would be blushing right now. “Do you wanna blow this popsicle stand and get some grub? I’ve got connections to the big-man himself.”

Orbot gave an offended grimace and crossed his arms. “I don’t know why you want to fraternize with this girl. Look at her. She’s leaking, a clear a sign of poor craftsmanship.”

“We all leak something. Why do you think we have to buy the Doctor those rubber...Hnghk!” Cubot was interrupted mid sentence by his spherical friend hitting him on the back of the head.

“Fine,” Orbot pouted, “just don’t get yourselves in any trouble. That’s also dependant if she even wants to 'hang out' with you.”

-----------

“Well the Liars’ Competition is a traditional folk contest to see who can spin the best tall tale. It’s got to sound believable but also be an absolute lie. Doctor Eggman himself will be on the judges panel.” LeCrown’s peers were not happy to have company, but they tolerated the hedgehog for now.
“I think I’ve got this in the bag though. I’ve been spinning yarns almost daily since I joined the Army. I think it’s been a good experience. I don’t suppose you’ve ever considered joining? I think it would be a career move if acting doesn’t pan out for you like it didn’t for me.”

“You’re also an incredibly naive fool LeCrown,” The buck interrupts. “The Good Doctor only allows us our autonomy because we serve him. You don’t simply retire when you’re bored of fighting. The commitment to the EggArmy lasts until those Knothole rebels are crushed and GUN recognizes our sovereignty.”

The group had led them to a series of games. They had stopped in front of a pair of shooting galleries. On the left was laser gallery of monochromatic silhouette targets shaped like blue hedgehogs, yellow foxes, purple walruses, and brown squirrels. The most valuable target was a golden hedgehog with his spines turned up. The booth was called Unvirtuous Fighters and was sponsored by the EggArmy.  On the right was a House of the Dead inspired shooting gallery sponsored by SEGA. Various axe wielding zombie targets were set on moving tracks for guests to shoot with a light gun.

“Let’s see what you’ve got kid.” The buck challenged Caen. “I’ll show you what our enhancements can do.”

Last edited by HalfmoonHex on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Lillith rolled her eyes at the robot that continued to ask for her ID. She looked back at cubot. "I'm not a teacher" Then, she turned to orbot. "And I guess this ink that is leaking out of me would be a sign of poor craftsmanship but I'm no robot. I wasn't created, I was summoned, ok red?" She looked back at cubot. "I think I'll take your offer yellow robot. Do you really have a connection to the doctor himself?" Lillith got a little more interested on cubot. She was wondering how a robot that is mentally challenged could possibly have a connection to the doctor.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:28 pm

"tall tales? Oh, I've told plenty of them in my time. Okay, I'll be there." Caen replied to William's explanation of the "Liar's competition", then William spoke of how, in the army, he told tall tales almost daily, before offering the red hedgehog a place in the Egg army, if his career in acting went down the pan, to which Caen replied with a chuckle, before speaking "I wouldn't do that. The whole villain thing isn't really my shtick."
A deer Mobian that was most likely one of William's colleagues spoke of how Eggman would not allow them to leave, even if they wanted to, which made Caen snort "I dunno. From what I've seen, he's not the most threatening. I mean, he gets his ass kicked by a hedgehog half his size constantl-" he stopped, looking over at the Mobians "sorry. That was... Indelicately put." He said, scratching the back of his head.

Soon, the group came to several different carnival games, an alarming amount of them having the theme of harming Sonic the hedgehog and company, although the odd one here and there were your more standard carnival games, such as one shooting gallery that seemed to pay a homage to the "House of the Dead" games, that Caen remembered playing when he was not much younger. Another booth seemed to be a different type of shooting gallery, with cardboard targets shaped like the blue hedgehog, and some of his supporters.

The deer turned to Caen, offering him a challenge, boasting that his cybernetic implants would give him the edge over Caen. He nodded "okay. You're on. I'm more of a melee type of guy, but I reckon I could do a shooting gallery pretty well. Which one do you want to do?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:30 am

((is this still a thing or has it already died))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 pm

(( I hope it's still a thing. ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 pm

((I'm sorry I've had a rough two days at work... I'll get caught up soon sorry.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 am

“Ohh yea me and Orbot are Eggman’s special helpers. He built us to aid him with all his schemes. I’m Cubot by the way. What’s your name?” Cubot tried to take the inky girl’s hand. He wobbled around in the air rather embarrassed looking.

“So what do you want to eat?” He noticed a rootbeer float stand. “We could share one. I get everything here free.” He showed off an Eggman Enterprise credit card with Eggman’s name on it.

--------------------

“Villain?” LeCrown rubs his beard and replies after thinking for a moment, “Well if you believe providing education and work the disenfranchised mobians is evil, then evil is what the EggArmy is.”

“Not this again,” The buck grumbled.

“And let's not forget the advancements in medical technology from the adoption of cyberization,” LeCrown when on. “How many other humans have embraced mobians like the Doctor. In ancient times Human philosophers suggest the dissemination of knowledge was one of the ultimate goods. He uplifts our race with technology and science but is cast out of human society like Prometheus.”

“Are you talking thossse Freedom Fighterssss?” Other members of the group began to pay attention to Caen’s insults. This one was a green garden snake with blue blotches. “Sssoon those hoodlumss will pay.”

“Don’t be so hard on him. He just doesn’t get it. Ya know?” The group's ferret piped up. She had a dark mask like fur pattern around her eye and a grey face. Outwardly she had the least visible cybernetics, but up until this point she’d been listening to music on some internal implants. Perhaps she was a spy or diplomat. “It’s a dangerous world out there and we’ve made a good life for ourselves in the EggArmy. I don’t think any of us want to be the bad guys.” The snake and LeCrown nodded back to her.

“I'm sure you can guess.” The buck hefted what seemed like a Egg Pawn Blaster, modified for two handed use. He attached a cable from the weapon’s optics to his own cybernetics. He paid the robot there for two plays of the game. The power of the weapon was greatly reduced to so that it only shot an inch thick beam of warm light that set off small sensors in the Freedom Fighter shaped targets.

As the buck fired his score climbed rapidly. His optics easily tracked the moving targets, though his notable weakness was objects moving away from or towards him rapidly.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 am

Lillith listened to cubot's response. "So you help the doctor with his plans? Wow that's amazing.. Wish I had the privilage to serve someone like him so closely. " She looked at the floor and sighed. Then, Lillith looked back up and grabbed cubot's hand. "My name is Lillith." She turned to see what cubot was looking at. Seemed like he wanted to buy he a drink for her holding up a credit card. "OMG it has the doctor's name on it. Id love to accept your offer but are you sure it's ok to spend money like this. Won't he get mad?.I just don't want to get any bad blood with someone in his position" Lillith did want to take the offer But still wanted to be careful.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 am

Caen listened to all of the Mobians speaking of crushing the freedom fighters, and other equally irritating subjects. A snake Mobian and a ferret Mobian decided to join the conversation, each of them seemingly having a total and utter hatred for the freedom fighters in general.

In a quite obvious fashion, the deer chose to compete against Caen in the freedom fighter shooting gallery. Honestly, to Caen it seemed like they were just programmed to immediately hate the blue hedgehog and company the moment their eyes meet with anything similar. Caen let out a quiet sigh.

The deer seemed to be pretty accurate, hitting quite a few targets, but easily missing quite a few that were coming towards him or moving away. Caen took this in, whilst also trying to memorise the general order they will come in. Something that gave Caen a small advantage. Soon, it was his turn, and Caen picked up the blaster, which seemed to have been ripped straight from the arm of an egg pawn, which he was surprised that the robot running the game wasn't having a mental breakdown. He tried to hold it in one arm, soon realising that it was far too heavy to hold in one arm, something that he hated. "Not my usual style, but it'll do," Caen said, aiming towards the gallery "go." He told to the robot running it, who started it almost immediately. Caen was pretty accurate, sometimes muttering things like "now there should be one from the left," before shifting positions and firing. As the game was nearing its end, Caen spoke whilst still aiming quickly and firing again "you know, I noticed a critical issue with your 'enhancements'. You seemed to be unable to aim for things coming towards you or away from you. That's... A bit crap, considering the uh... 'freedom fighters' seem to be quite happy with running towards their opponents, especially your 'priority one hedgehog'."

Caen finished, and rested the blaster on one shoulder, "so, uh... How'd I do?" He asked, looking over at the robot.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 pm

((Soo you guys like this RP?))

“It’s really nice to meet you Lily, Tilty, Wilty, I mean Lillith.” The little robot held the girl's hand like a kid. “Ohh it’s really no problem Doctor Eggman’s always mad. He’s always threatening to turn us into scrap or disassemble us for parts but we’re still here.” He ponders the idea before adding. “His minions fail him all the time. Like that Metal Sonic. Metal has even kidnapped the Doctor, but he still keeps Metal around. I wonder why that is.”

-----------------

((I meant like in Shadow the Hedgehog or Sonic Colors where the Egg Pawns hold blasters in their hands.))

Caen scored quite highly on the board. He did well but the buck’s experience had him beat out Caen just slightly. He didn't take it as a victory though and he didn't take kindly to his weaknesses being called out in front of his friends.

“Thank you for the advice,” he scoffed. “Perhaps I will recalibrate my 3D targeting modeler before I shoot any Hedgehogs.” He made a point of it to say ‘hedgehog’ and with that he stormed off. “if you need me I'll be in the Lab.”

“Wait Horace.” The ferret tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. “He's going to spend the whole night brooding at the range now.” She went after him.

The group composition fell apart after that until Caen was left alone with LeCrown. “After that I think I need a cheesecake. What do ya say Caen?”

-----------

Kamille also needed a slice of cake. She'd embarrassed herself getting a bit tipsy and flirting with what she did not realize was a robot and not a cyberized mobian. She sat alone at a table near the cheesecake stall just in case one slice wasn't enough to make her feel less embarrassed.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 pm

"So even eggman forgives his workers. Man I wish my master would be the same. I think she doesn't want to see me ever again. I really messed up" Lillith paused looking really sad for a moment.  "Oh sorry, you probably don't care about my problems. If you think it's ok to buy things with his card than buy away. I can eat and drink anything so whatever you get I will not mind. " .((I'm liking this RP.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

((ah, yeah, I remember. Always found that so stupid. Why give a robot a robot an actual blaster, instead of building it into the robot? Razz)) ((I'm enjoying it, definitely.))

Caen turned when the buck began to storm off, as the partly roboticized Mobian sarcastically thanked him for the 'advice', mentioning that he will be sure that he can shoot hedgehogs, to which one of his comrades told him to wait, and worrying about the length of time they will be at the shooting range. Caen waved at the buck, saying "just so long as that hedgehog ain't me, Horace" in a cheery tone.

Caen turned to William when he mentioned that cheesecake sounded good to him, scratching the back of his head "yeah, I could go for some form of cake, right now. I just hope that I don't get shot!" Caen replied to him, laughing.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:53 pm

“So you're a minion too? I wouldn't have guessed.” Cubot paid for the drink and took it to a table. “When Doctor Eggman gets mad at us I just hide with the decommissioned robots until he cools off. But if your master is also a friend you could bring him a present; that's what I'll do when Orbot is upset with me.” He couldn't actually consume a root beer float but he did his best to pretend so he could share with his date.

-----------

“You just hurt his pride Caen. He's not going to gun you down on the street.” LeCrown bought himself a slice of cake and found a table that was mostly empty from a buzzed looking sheep playing with her food.

“Horace just became our leader a short time ago. He's taken it kind of hard, especially what happened to our last commander.” The hound let out a low whine. “I know you think we're monsters Caen, but we all have families. That's why we do this. Even Horace is using his commission to put his little sister through private school in the UF.”

“You dudesssa having a rough night too?” The buzzed sheep intruded.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:16 pm

"I don't think a gift will make my master forgive me. She made it very clear that she didn't want me eating people's souls. And I did it anyway or well I tried. I'll just give her some time alone." She looked at cubot who was trying his best to drink a root beer. "You know, you could always get something that you could drink. You look kind of weird trying to drink something which you clearly aren't able too." She took the root beer and eat the entire bottle.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Caen also got a cake, this one covered in a thick layer of something that appeared to be chocolate, and was clearly not very healthy. He sat adjacent to William, and chuckled as he did so "trust me, I know plenty of people who'd kill me to rebuild lost pride, so I'm quite wary, nowadays."

Caen used a fork, and cut off a hefty piece of the cake, immediately shoving it into his mouth. He listened to William's explanation of why Horace was the way he was, and said that they all had families, and weren't monsters. Caen swallowed, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before replying in a genuine-sounding voice "nah, I don't think you're monsters, just... Misguided. I don't think any of you are evil, just trapped in a cycle perpetuated by the doctor. To be honest, I think your targets, the freedom fighters, fight not only for the freedom of Mobius, but for the freedom of those misled by him."
Caen lay down his fork, staring at the table "I... Admire them, in a way. I'd... Never be able to take on someone like that, with so many comrades at once. The pressure of protecting them all would get to me, and, if something were to happen to one of them, I... I dunno what I'd do."

After Caen finished speaking, he sat in silence, taking another bite of his cake, until a sheep that was sat at the table, very clearly drunk, spoke to both of them, saying “You dudesssa having a rough night too?”, to which Caen replied with a chuckle, before saying "well, I haven't drank any alcohol, so I'm doing good."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 pm

“Why would you want to eat souls when you can eat root beer floats?” He joked trying to perk the purple creature up. “I guess it's not that simple.” He rotated and spat the liquid out as subtlety as he could manage. “I don't get out much… don't really know how to be romantic.”

-----------------

“If you believe so strongly in their ideals then you should join. If you do join stay away from Vantonto, our treaty with GUN and the locals allowed us jurisdiction over enemy combatants in the city.”

“There wass thiss really cute girl at the bar. We weres really hitting it off until I assted her if she wanted to um… go somewhere else. Bus she didn’t have and legs because she’s a robot and she wuss bolted to the bar.” The sheep started her story despite no one asking.

“Losing comrades is painful, but that’s a cowardly excuse for not trying. If you believe they fight for the greater good, then imagine how many people won’t be saved by you not joining.” William wasn’t really paying that much attention to her rambling.

“I was so embarisss I went to the closed off area where they wers inspecting the rides. But this guy wus moving thiss thing. He tolds me to leave him alone but...” She trailed off drooling slightly “After I saw it they gave me a growler. I said didn’t want any more but they were scary.”

“Saw what exactly?” This bit sounded odd to LeCrown

“I um… don’t remember. I felt ill so they told to go eat. I’ve juss been stuck at dis table for the… while. I can’t get up..” Her head drooped into her arm.

“Do you think we should do something for her?” He stood and examined the girl, seeing if she could be woken up. “I don’t think this is normal drunk. I think this young woman has been drugged.” 
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next