Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eggtoberfest 2016

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eggtoberfest 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eggtoberfest 2016

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Lillith sighed giving cubot a look.after it spat out the root beer. "You don't get it, do you. Root beer floats taste good but they don't give me the required ... nutrients... I need to live. Please don't freak out.and run away from what I'm about to say ok? " She waited for a little." Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm not a mobian. I'm a demon of the ink variety. "

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:12 pm

William replied to Caen's comments, asking him why he will not join, and telling him that more people will be saved by trying, whilst the young girl beside them rambled on about her night. Caen looked at the ground, holding one of his spines with his hand, twiddling ut in his fingers "that's not my point. It's not that I won't help because of the risk of losing comrades, I try to do the whole 'hero' thing, but... I just couldn't have brothers-in-arms. If one died, just one... That'd be it for me. I wouldn't be able to carry on... That feeling of failure... I've felt it before, and it scares me..." He spoke in a quiet, almost disheartened voice, and his ears drooped slightly.

The sheep had begun to speak again, in the same slurred voice, explaining that she had went into a closed-off area, and seen... Something. What that something was, was kept vague to Caen. William had begun to worry that this girl was not drunk, but in fact, drugged. Caen stood up, standing behind the sheep "I think you're right. If she's seen something that she shouldn't have seen... Holy shit, she could've been poisoned!" Caen noticed that her head was now rested in her arms, as though she had passed out, which made him panic. He knelt down, shaking her, to see if she would awake "hello? Can you hear me?! What did you see in that area?! What did they do to you?!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 pm

“Well that’s certainly not something I would have expected. It doesn’t mean I like you less, I don’t even have a soul.” The cube had a clever idea. “Ya know Doctor Eggman is always on the lookout for magical creatures. I bet he’d be happy to have you. It hasn’t gone so well in the past, like that time with the Zoni where they fell in a volcano, that time he and Orbot blew up the planet and Dark Gaia got loose, or that time we tried to kidnap those aliens and then we blew up. I’m sure if your master won’t have you he would take you in. I’d even get a reward for finding you. I mean, if you want.”

----------------------------

“At least you don’t have to fear seeing me in battle then. Operating independently against the EggArmy will just get you hurt though, and that’s me warning you as an old friend not a threat.”

“Caen be gentle. You’re drawing a crowd.” He put a paw in front of the girl's nostrils. “She’s breathing so I think we need not over react. Most likely some punk though of her as an easy target, but found her too drunk to enjoy.”

“Nevertheless if there is something underhanded going on here we should take her back to the lab. There’s a barracks and a medical wing. It will be faster for us to test her for toxins and have her make a statement. Safety of our guests is of utmost importance. We can’t have a repeat of  what happened last year.” He shivered just thinking about it. “Help me move her.”

LeCrown activated a transponder in his mechanical ear. “This is Lance Corporal LeCrown, I’m bringing in an injured woman who reported suspicious activity in the ride maintenance area.”

“I have to pee…” She grumbled as she was shepherded her to the dog’s vehicle.

LeCrown started arguing with the intercom. “No we haven’t seen Sergeant Chromehorn. I thought he was with you.”

“Some mess we’ve gotten ourselves into Caen. Horace stormed off to come pick a fight with you. Let’s get moving before he arrives.”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

.Lillith thought about cubot's offer. "Sure why not. As long as he doesn't do Anything crazy With me then I guess it's ok. Just take me to him. " She got up." .Exactly what sort of reward would he give you?"

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 am

"ehh, I'm not really operating against the Eggarmy, yet... I'm still just taking on the small fry, first. Y'know, secret corporations and armies of demons. The usual stuff." Caen replied to William, referring back to a couple of adventures from his past.

William then asked Caen to help the sheep up, so they could check for toxins, and possibly look for some dodgy tactics. Caen pushed his arm underneath the sheep's arm, and lifted her up, leading her along with William "it's okay. We'll get you sorted out." Caen said, sounded somewhat calmer. The sheep mentioned that she needed to go to the toilet, which made Caen roll his eyes "that'll have to wait."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:40 am

((You guys post faster than I can keep up with sometimes XD))

“Ya know I don’t know really. I almost never do anything that makes him happy. Maybe I should ask for shoes? Or a new night light.” He bobbed happily at the idea. “I broke my current night light so it kind of looks like a monster when I’m charging.” He took her hand and pulled her gently in the direction of his master. “I’m sure you’ll love him!”

Moments later they were in front of a trailer for one of the polka bands performing. The robot rapped at the door.

“Nonono! I told you the accordion doesn’t come on until after my big solo. Would somebody get that door! Cubot?” An unassuming ovoid man wearing lederhosen and a traditional german outfit was perched over a small band chair. “What’s the meaning of this? You know I have band practice now. Go bother someone else.”

“But doctor, she’s the one! Maybe not the one you’ve been looking for but she’ll do fine.” He showed the girl into the trailer. They were surrounded by terrified and annoyed looking Polka robots.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. Unless she can play the zither better than these idiots I don’t have any need for her.” He shooed the pair away.

“She’s got demon magic though,” Cubot protested.

“Well that certainly changes things then.” He stands and looks down at the girl through is seemingly opaque glasses. “I’m Doctor Ivo Robotnik, Greatest scientific genius in the word.” With that he offers a large gloved hand for her to shake. “And you may just be exactly what I was looking for.”

------------------

The sheep protested, but eventually the trio made it to LeCrown’s urban assault van. “Maybe we should find her a bathroom I don’t want her to ruin the upholstery. Nope she passed out again.” He laid her on a bench seat in the back and started it up. “Maybe we can get finished before The Doctor’s band plays on the main stage. I did want to see that.”

They drove to the EggArmy Lab, it was more like a military base than any Lab Caen had been in before. Some Medical personnel were ready for them with a stretcher when they arrived, so was someone of the base’s brass in a red lab coat like uniform. Things happened rather quickly from this point. LeCrown was taken away and questioned by the commander but it wasn’t found necessary for Caen to be questioned. Apparently Horace hadn’t turned up anywhere and the tracking in his cybernetics was intentionally disabled. Caen was left in the medical bay’s waiting room until LeCrown eventually rejoined him with the base doctor.

“We found benzodiazepine in her system,” The doctor explained. “It’s a common tranquilizer that when mixed with alcohol they can cause memory loss, a suggestible state, slurred speech, as well as her other symptoms. She should be fine once the drugs get out of her system.”

“It’s lucky we were the first to find her then. Some fiend could have taken advantage of the state she was in.” LeCrown gives Caen a congratulatory pat on the shoulder.

“Fabia Ferret has been trying to get information out of her with no luck. You two are free to try if you like. Just don’t push her too hard. We also found something else, Lance Corporal.” He whispered something to LeCrown that put a stunned look on his face. “My that would have been a surprise. Do you want to head this one up Caen?”

If he took the advice and went in alone, the Ferret from the group earlier would stop him. “You’re Caen right?” She quickly scanned the room with her eyes. “I wanted to warn you: whatever you decide to do here, your actions have repercussions. Consider them before you decide to act.” She left him alone with the patient.

The sheep groaned and noticed the hedgehog. “I told her I didn’t know anything. You’re that hedgehog who was shaking me?” She turned away from him, her heart rate monitor beeping a little faster. “I can’t remember…” She wined out. “It looked like a bomb, but he said it was part of the sound system... Right under the stage.”

“Caen what’s going on?” LeCrown and the doctor were alerted by the machines reading the sheep’s agitated state.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:15 am

Lillith gave a smile and rolled her eyes when Cubot said it wanted a night light. (Still a stupid robot). She started to giggle a little until she was lead into a trailer where the doctor and a couple other robots were. He didn't look happy and almost kicked her and cubot out if Cubot hadn't mentioned she had demon powers. Lillith had crossed her arm looking at the doctor. "So I'm apparently what you're looking for? But you made it clear you wanted a Zither.player and I don't think my magic could possibly assist with that. I could eat souls but I don't think that would cut it. " She went to shake the doctor's hand then she crossed her arms looking at Cubot. "Does he always treat you like crap? Sort of making me lose the whole wanting to join him vibe I had earlier." Lillith sounded a little unhappy.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:58 am

When William and Caen had finally reached the lab, with the drunken sheep in tow, Caen was surprised to find it wasn't very... Lab-like. Sure, there were medical personnel around, but the equipment looked... Odd, at best. Caen put it down as several of Eggman's inventions.

One of the doctors spoke to William and Caen, explaining that a common tranquilizer was used on the sheep, and, because it was mixed with alcohol, she has entered this suggestive state. William was glad they found her, worrying that she could have been taken advantage of, to which Caen replied with a snort, before saying "despicable. How can anyone who calls themself a man take advantage of a woman like that?"

The doctor also noted that the ferret Mobian from earlier, who Caen had learned their name was 'Fabia', had been questioning the sheep, with little luck, before whispering something to William. William then seemed eager to allow Caen to question her. Caen thought for a minute, crossing his arms "okay, I will. I'm just as curious as you, by now."

Soon, he was in the same room as Fabia and the sheep, who was now hooked up to a heart rate monitor, that had a regular beep each second or so. The ferret told Caen to remember that his actions would have repercussions. "Of course," he answered, before sitting down next to the sheep.

“I told her I didn’t know anything. You’re that hedgehog who was shaking me?" The sheep asked, turning to Caen. Her heart rate had begun to increase, Caen held his hand up "there's no need to panic, I was trying to help. I was... A bit scared, because I thought you'd been poisoned!" He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.
"It looked like a bomb, but he said it was part of the sound system... Right under the stage." The sheep replied, whining. Caen thought for a minute, before gasping 'of course,' he thought 'a bomb under the stage, and Eggman has a band playing there, soon, with him in it! It's the freedom fighters!' "Oh, Jesus..." Caen muttered, holding his head in hid hands "talk about a rock and a hard place..." Caen returned to his thoughts 'if I speak, I'm... I'm a villain... But, if I don't... I condemn myself to the fate of an entire army... Well, I'm no villain... I'll just have to do with what I get.' Caen stood up, thanking the sheep for their help, and walked out, greeting William. He stretched his arms, groaning "I can't get a single thing outta her, she can't remember a thing." He said, in a pretty matter-of-fact, yet tired voice.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 am

“A small oversight on my part, and for that I apologize.” The Doctor withdrew his hand and pressed it against the lapel of his coat and bowed his bald head slightly.

“I wouldn’t say he’s nice to anyone,”  Cubot replies, “unless you’ve got something he wants. He’s even mean to his own mother.”

“Quiet you.” Robotnik commanded and the robot boxed himself up tight. “Now before I begin, anything I say here does not leave this room. Tell no one: not the Federation, not the EggArmy, and not my Mother. I’ll give us some privacy.” He draws a remote from his pocket and presses a switch. “Take five boys,” he orders and the Polka robots deactivate.

“Several nights ago someone snuck past the robotic guards in my Penthouse, and attempted to smother me in my sleep. Thankfully I am a light sleeper and he had a small neck and weak tolerance for strangulation.” The Doctor clenched his fist. “My guest however is surprisingly resistant to torture and get this: he’s completely immune robotization. I’d just like to ask him who he works for and why he tried to kill me. “

“I suspect this immunity is a type of Chaos Magic spell placed on him,” Eggman went on. “I would normally go to Witchcart for these types of magical conundrums, but I can’t be entirely sure she wasn’t the one who sent him. This is where you come in.” He points a gloved finger at the girl’s chest. “Once you “fix” his immunity or find another way to draw the information out, you can have as much of him as is left. What do you say?”

-------------

“That’s not right! You can’t… ehhh…” Kamille wrestled her body to move, but was just tugging on her IV.

“Hold her still.” The doctor commanded and LeCrown complied. Eventually she’d tire herself out and fall back to sleep. “What happened to set her off like that?”

“I don’t know.” LeCrown pondered scratching the beard like tuft of fur on his chin. “I can’t imagine what could have happened. Unless... you don’t think they found out about her?”

“I doubt it, the nurse checked her for injuries when she took samples.”

Caen could see Fabia in the hallway. She nodded to him, acknowledging something and then walked away.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 am

"Hmm... I'll keep note of that, cubot" Lillith said before turning her focus back to Eggman. "Do you have anything else to help me identify this assassin? It's just having a small neck isn't really narrowing it down enough for me, doctor. Did the figure have any other defining features? If not, then I'm pretty sure not even naugus could help you find this person. Then again... If this person was paid or just wanted you dead than they won't stop trying. And I don't know about you but an event like this, where everybody has their weapons confiscated and most of your robots are doing things, would be the ideal place to kill you. If this person was able to sneak past the guards in your penthouse, then I have no doubt that he would be able to sneak in a weapon here and pose as any mobian. You might be in danger right now Doctor!" Lillith looked into the doctor's eyes. "May I be your guard for the rest of this event. If this person even gets close to you I'll be able to sense that chaos energy on them and intervene before the deed is done. I will make sure what you have told me here stays between us." She kneeled down "New Master"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:22 am

The sheep had begun to try getting out of the bed, however, her attempts were fruitless, so she tugged at her IV line. Something was up, Caen knew that. William and the doctor from earlier held her still until she just tired herself out and went back to sleep.

William mentioned that 'someone' could have found out about her. Who that someone was, was kept vague, almost as if on purpose. Caen stayed silent, leaning up against a wall. He wanted as little part in this as possible. Down the hallway, Caen could see the ferret from earlier. She looked back at Caen and nodded, as though she was acknowledging something.
'How odd.' Caen thought 'why would she want to acknowledge something, all I've done is lie about... Of course. She must be a spy. Good luck, there, Fabia.' He turned his head back, and looked over at the wall adjacent.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:28 pm

((What happened to your post Hex? It was here a moment ago???))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:31 pm

“It won't be necessary to track him down. I stay in the city often enough that I have found it necessary to build a private study under my favorite hotel. Not even the EggArmy knows where it is, but Orbot can get you in and show you to our guest.” He ponders the offer before agreeing, “It would be a shame to keep my adoring public waiting. Cubot could whip the young lady up a disguise?”

“Aye Aye,” the robot salutes. “I love when I get to use the sewing machine.”

“It is so good to have you on board. Will you need anything smuggled into the city?”

-----------------

“Well that was a dead end I guess. At least we might get a recruit out of this mess. Do you think we could offer her cybernetics to fix her little problem?” LeCrown ponders out loud to the doctor.

“Maybe something that could administer hormones automatically, but I doing think we could replace her…” He was a.not hesitant to finish that statement. “Mobian reproduction wasn't something Doctor Eggman anticipated when he created the device.”

“I've got a polka concert to watch. Will you join me Caen?” The dog offered.

Last edited by HalfmoonHex on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm

((Sorry weird things happened to my phone.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:55 pm

(( oh okay))

"I see... well, in that case, can I have my ink whip smuggled into the city. It sort of got confiscated when I entered. Also, what sort of disguise are you planning on giving me?" Lillith gave a nervous laugh when hearing that cubot was going to make the disguise. She didn't really know if a disguise made from the cubot would be a good one but she had a feeling she didn't have a choice. She looked at cubot. "Are you going to make me a uniform?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Caen still just stood, leaning against the wall, listening closely to every word said around him. He felt awkward, though, because, at this point, he could essentially be considered an FF spy. Caen raised one eyebrow, when a question was raised about cybernetics, presumably for the sheep "what problem? Is she alright?" He asked, in a weirdly calm manner. "Wait... Administer hormones? The hell are you doing, changing her gender? Ugh... Nevermind. Probably not my business." Caen said, rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation at himself.

Soon, William mentioned a Polka concert, and asked Caen if he wanted to watch. He smiled "yeah, sure. I wanna see how the doctor's robots handle music." He said, before thinking 'let's hope they're better at music than combat'
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:12 pm

“Just something to help you fit in with the Bavarian theme. It is a traditional dress called a dirndl. I'll send a robot to pick up the whip before the end of the concert. Speaking of the concert…” He looked back to his robots and switched them back on. “I still have a lot of work to do with them. From the top boys.”

“Let's go get your measurements, minion buddy.” Cubot looked so pleased to spend more time with his new friend.

-----------------

“I've been beating around the bush about this,” LeCrown started explaining as he showed the hedgehog back to his van. “It seems that sheep we picked up isn't exactly… biologically female. I'm thinking maybe when her attacker found out,” He theorized, “he did something to scare her off. It could be what she meant by saying she saw it.”

He started it up and drove into a fairly full parking lot. “There are a lot of people here now, human and Mobian alike.”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:04 pm

" A dirndl? I guess that works. Just make sure to tell those retrieval robots that my weapon is currently just a handle. It only becomes a whip when I touch it. I don't want your machines to get confused." Lillith walked next to cubot. "I've never been measured before... well... heh... successfully anyway." She gave a little evil smile at the yellow robot.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Caen listened to William as they began to drive back towards the area that this polka concert will be situated, and eventually spoke "so, you're saying she's transsexual? I don't see what the issue is with that. Why would a random guy wanna scare her off 'cause of it? I mean, I certainly wouldn't be able to tell without her telling me."

They soon came to a type of parking area, and got out. William noted that a lot of people had turned up, regardless of race or species, to which Caen nodded "it's odd, though. Considering how popular the freedom fighters are, you'd think that there's be fewer people, don't you think?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:56 am

A little hummingbird shaped robot took the information on the girl’s weapon and buzzed off into the distance. Cubot bobbed happily in the air as he led her to the dressing room. Inside was cluttered with half dressed and half assembled robots. None of them were active thankfully. Cubot started around the girl’s back with a measuring tape. “I’m so happy you decided to join us. I sure hope nothing messes this up.” He wrote the information down on a tablet and then moved to her hips.

------------------------------

“Well if he was trying to feel her up, he might have acted out feeling like he was deceived.” William let out a sigh. “I’m just trying to make sense of it all. I’ve got this nagging feeling that we’ve missed something. The old commander would have solved this already.”

“Round here people are just as likely to see Eggman’s name on their toaster as they are to see him on the news. Eggman Enterprise manufactures all sorts of consumer goods from hoverboards to motor bikes. He even opened up that Power Plant in Grand Metropolis something like ten years back. And besides who doesn’t like a party?”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:32 am

.Lillith followed cubot who looked pretty happy..Lillith wondered how a machine could be able to express such emotions without issue. (Guess this one is too dumb to even know that limitation)..The robot said about how happy it was for her to have joined. Lillith just keep looking down. "I wish I could feel the same but the first couple weeks are always the hardest for me when it comes to getting a new master. Than again, how could I possibly care that much for a goody goody ghost. She always complained about my.evil way of doing things. It's like she forgets that I'm nothing more than a demon. Well I hope the doctor doesn't complain about how I do things. " she started to look around the room, still looking sad. "sorry for a... venting. But don't jinx it cubot. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 am

Caen shuddered at William's thoughts if what could have happened "let's hope that isn't what happened. Takes some real sick bastard to take advantage of a woman like that. Still, at least she's safe, now." He said, before thinking 'yeah, safe from being blown to oblivion,'

William was irritated, and felt as though he had missed something, mentioning that his old commander would know already "look, if we've missed something, we've missed something, can't really change that. I doubt it'll be that bad, if we've missed anything." Caen replied. He felt bad, definitely. Almost, as if he was betraying William- which he was- but he stuck to his decision.

"Still, I find it a little weird, having his name everywhere, considering I come from a place where he's branded as this evil dictator. It's just... People seem so calm. It... It frightens me."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:03 am

((uh... Is anyone going to reply?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:20 pm

((Kind of weird how hex has been on this site but hasn't replied to his own rp.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:49 pm

((I'll get caught up today.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member