Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eggtoberfest 2016

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Eggtoberfest 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Eggtoberfest 2016

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Lillith was spacing out a little too much and finally snapped out of it when she felt a strong energy get near her. Lillith looked up and saw metal sonic. Lillith wasn't scared of or intimidated by him at all and looked directly at it's eyes. She simply got up and put her hand out to him. "Well you certainly have a unique energy signature. I can appreciate that." Lillith wondered if the robot was going to attack her.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Caen was roused from his slumber whilst it was still dark, that's the only indication of time he had. What had awoken him, was a quiet clanking noise, coming from the general direction of the cell door. Caen sat up, wincing as he stretched his neck, hearing a faint cracking sound at one point. He sighed, before looking over at the source of the noise. He saw a familiar face, of a certain ferret that he had met the night before. She remarked at how Caen looked as she messed with the lock. "You don't say," he remarked, before noticing that she was not fumbling with a key, but instead some form of lock pick. He stood up "what're you? Of course, you're that mole, aren't you?" He said, stretching his arms out.

The lock finally opened, giving a satisfying click as it did so. The door squeaked open and she spoke to Caen, laying out an Eggarmy uniform, and a firearm. “I'm sorry about those radio messages. I have a lot to tell you, but it would be better if we got out of here.”
"radio messages? The hell are you on about?" He replied, puzzled as to what she meant. He looked down at the gun on the floor and shuddered "I don't suppose you have a weapon that doesn't require bullets?" He asked, brushing the firearm aside and picking up the uniform

Caen was stopped by Fabia, when she mentioned there was just 'one more snag', causing him to raise his eyebrow. She told Caen that, if the same sheep from last night would mention Fabia, and blow her cover, she would easily be tracked, and presumably captured. The next question that Caen would ask would cause him to drop the uniform back onto the floor: "would you be able to silence her for me?"
He stood there for a few seconds, staring at the ferret. Had he heard incorrectly? No. There was no doubt. She had just asked Caen to kill this sheep.

He shook his head "look, Fabia, I thank you for coming to my aid, but... I can't do that. You're... You're asking me to kill an innocent woman, and that's just... Just wrong." He began to speak more angrily, raising his voice slightly "I mean, hell, that's the reason I'm here in the first place! Your 'friend' injured tens of innocent people, so I went after the slimy coward!"
Caen breathed in, calming himself down, and rubbed the bridge of his nose for the second time in twenty four hours "look, I didn't come to Vantonto to join the freedom fighters, or fight the Eggarmy. I came here to have fun, that's all, and now I'm involved in a goddamn war. I'm sorry, but I'd rather rot in a cell for the rest of time than take the life of an innocent."

Caen walked over to the corner of the room, and sat down again "say hello to Lillith, if you see her. I saw that she was inducted into the Eggarmy at some point." Caen pulled his knees in and wrapped his arms around them.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:39 pm

((I don't know man. The story gone pretty far.LOL I mean eggtoberfest. Itself is over because of the bombing. ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:06 pm

((RIP))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:11 pm

((Did you even read the RP?? It's not anti air at all -_-))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:22 pm

((That is not ok man. now I don't want you to join.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:28 pm

((The whole point of joining late is because you read the events and got interested. You can't just ask to join at this time and not know what's been happening. That is not ok. Really man))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:31 pm

((I think we're a bit passed the part where characters would just wander in off the street. If you want to join read the log. Maybe an OC that is an EggArmy investigator, a Freedom Fighter, or there are other groups that haven't shown up yet. I could use a rival for the 2nd act.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:35 pm

((I never said you were an idiot. Im just mad that at the time you wanted to join you had no idea what was happening. No ok I'm so salty right.now.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 pm

((I don't want to bring in your factions. I've allready made up my own. Could you do: A- adapt a character to fit the elements used or B- make a new OC that fits the elements used. If you have questions PM me or message me on skype. Lets not litter the log.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:46 pm

((THANK YOUUUUU.HEX!))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:54 pm

((I PMed you. I'll be on Skype all day.))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:12 am

The robot took her hand and sort of shook it. Then he slides a cord out and presents it to her. It looked like it could attach to the TV in the room. When attached it would start to play a video that seemed to be directly recorded from Metal Sonic’s eyes. It was of a dark chamber with The Doctor. There seemed to be a lot of activity with medical robots, but it was hard to tell exactly what was going on.

“Metal, you know what to do. Find the culprits and destroy them. Leave nothing left.” The camera would nod slightly. “You won’t like this but I’m placing that little demon in charge of this operation. Lilith is her name. She’ll get our prisoner to talk.”

“The doctor is alive?” Orbot straightened his head out and started watching the video. “Thank the Maker!”

“However,” The Doctor went on, “She knows far too much. If she proves too unreliable, you may have to dispose of her.”

“That was cold even for him.” Cubot complained.

“Now begone Metal Sonic. I have much to plan for my return.” The video cut out shortly after.

“He really isn’t doing well though.” Orbot worriedly shakes his head and mentions, “He would never miss a torture session if he was well enough to attend.”

---------------------------------------------

“I may have sent some messages… No let me start at the beginning.” Fabia sighed and dropped some exposition, “Since the treaty between the BC Government and the EggArmy it’s become a lot harder to operate as a Freedom Fighter in Vantonto. One of our proxy servers was destroyed by the police in a raid. We’ve been forced to rely on encrypted radio messages to talk to other branches. They take a while to relay to headquarters. I sent one suggesting you would be a possible recruit and the EggArmy must have decoded it. That’s why Horace came after you. It was my fault.” She looked guilty but it didn’t stop her for asking him for more help.

“It’s a laser pistol, I put in a fresh E Cap.” She popped it open and then showed him the safety. “You should be fine for sixteen shots. You should only need one though.”

“Look it wasn’t our fault that happened. I mean… that’s not what we wanted.” Fabia replied to him defensively, “This group came to us. They claimed The Doctor was planning on using a mass robotizing device during the festival. He wouldn’t do that though, we knew better than to trust them… but then they promised that if we stopped asking questions and got them a bomb they’d use it on Doctor Eggman. That sounds perfect right? The Freedom Fighters have been putting out fires Eggman has started for years, but these guys were actually going to do something about him permanently.” She looked to him hoping he’d agree. “Then after the dust cleared we’d pin the whole thing on them and escape the city.”

“They had a plan, but ours was better. The bomb was supposed to go on the Egg Mobile. We were going to put two snipers on the roof across from the park. I would use my position to get the rifles and the bomb. I knew the guys who were watching the roof, they’d be easy for me to subdue. If the snipers failed we’d detonate the bomb while Eggman was fleeing.” She explained quickly. “Things fell apart though. Horace went looking for his favorite rifle but noticed the other’s missing. Something spooked the snipers and they never showed up. It’s possible that group was planning to betray us the whole time.”

“They’re going to kill me when they find out, and probably you by association. We’ve already killed though our silence. If your morals are really bothering you that much maybe you could just convince her to keep her mouth shut, or sedate her. Either way we need to leave and soon.”
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:30 am

Lilith watched the video carefully. She didn't show any negative emotion to the doctor's words. She was actually smiling, knowing that he wasn't playing any games with her. "FINALLY, a master that will do the appropriate punishment if I fail a duty. I think disposing of me is a very fitting measure if I fail. Failure is not something he wants nor deserves in his position. Now is my chance to prove to him that I am worthy of being his servant! Cubot, take me to the prisoner now. He will talk today!" Lillith spoke, looking really motivated and enthusiastic to do the task she had been given. "I will not disappoint my master!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:06 am

Caen stood up after Fabia spoke of what had happened the night previously, and what these 'radio messages' were. She blamed herself for having them intercepted.
"It's not your fault," Caen said "after all, how would you have known that they were tracking it? Plus, I think Horace was purposefully trying to find dirt on me."

Caen crossed his arms as Fabia spoke of how they had essentially been betrayed by another group claiming to be capable of destroying Eggman, once and for all. "Yeah, I can see why you'd trust them. Still, they can't have been working for the Eggarmy, or you would probably be in the same position as I am."

Fabia mentioned that he did not have to kill the sheep, in fact, but at least sedate her, or possibly talk her out of it. He nodded, and breathed a sigh of relief "thank you, I'll do my best, then."

He walked over, lifting up the pistol, and sighed "my problem isn't what it's ammunition is, it's the fact that it's a firearm. I swore off them forever, a long, long time ago." He stared at the gun for a few seconds, before saying "oh, well. Desperate times call for desperate measures."

He picked up the uniform once again, taking a small amount of time to put it on. Afterwards, he stood in front of Fabia, striking a pose "how do I look?" He said, grinning. He picked up his coat from the floor, brushing some dirt off of it "I'm not leaving this behind, though. Too important."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4