Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^

+3
SmookiSmooku
Dione
ForevaYoung
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^ Empty Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Pick who you wanna ask! I'll see if they will come to the page and answer for y'all. :3

(Edit, Some answers may have doodles if I can think of something to answer the question with ^^))

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^ Empty Re: Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^

Post by Dione Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:12 pm

RIGHT I WAS GOING TO ASK THINGS HERE

Gosh I'm late
Anyways! 

Yuki, what's your favourite thing about snow and/or ice?

And Tala, where do you think you would be if there wouldn't have been experimented on you?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^ Empty Re: Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Dione wrote:RIGHT I WAS GOING TO ASK THINGS HERE

Gosh I'm late
Anyways! 

Yuki, what's your favourite thing about snow and/or ice?

Oh h-hello, Miss Dione its so very nice to m-meet you!
W-what is my favourite? Well, uhm... I would say just how pretty it looks.
Forevas Characters like to answer questions ^^ Yukiko11
N-no matter how much I look at my own p-powers, They always mesmerize me. Wouldn't y-you agree? *blushes*

Dione Captor wrote:
And Tala, where do you think you would be if there wouldn't have been experimented on you?

Oh hey Miss Dione, nice to see you!

Hmm, where would I be if that never happened...
I, uh guess I would possibly be with my parents? I dunno. Its a nice thought to be with my mother and father and actually know who they are, heh. Its a question that could have a lot of answers, but I would like to hope that's the happiest place I would be.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:45 am

It's bumping time!  I thought people wanted to ask questions to my people, but apparently not? 
Oh well, worth a shot anyway Very Happy
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 pm

To all three: What would you do if you won a million in the lottery and why?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:21 am

Dione wrote:To all three: What would you do if you won a million in the lottery and why?

Tala:
Oh, hey again! Hmmm, well I guess I would try and get myself some new equipment for my work. Being a freelancer doesn't pay itself after all. Maybe learn how to drive? And get a car or something awesome. Maybe learn to do a lot of stuff, like put myself in for classes at local colleges? 

Yukiko:
O-oh hello again. Uhh w-well I would probably just donate a l-lot of it to charity? I-I don't have a-any need for such an amount of m-money really. I'd p-prefer that it went t-to children who d-dont have anything to help them o-out for the future. Maybe put the rest in a s-savings account or something... O-or I'd put it into helping restore the Chao garden just o-outside Central City.

Zephyros:
Well hey there! Ohh, that's a heckova lot you're suggestin'. Ah would use it probably to move mah mom into a better care place. Mah pay rate right now isn't the best. Ah'd prefer that it went to others than me though. Definitely would give half to mah lil sis' so she can get a shot at college and not have any debt draggin' her down. Anythin' left ah would probably just keep for emergencies or what have y'all. 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:05 pm

To all three, what would you do if you found one of the seven chaos emeralds?
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm

SmookiSmooku wrote:To all three, what would you do if you found one of the seven chaos emeralds?
Tala:
Oh! Hi there! Nice to meet you! 
If I was to come across one of the fabled Chaos Emeralds I think it would be best that I got it to someone in a higher position, like G.U.N or something as soon as possible. I'd prefer that they as a whole didn't hold it as they don't exactly have the best track record of holding powerful objects like that in the best way. If I was to hold on to it though, I would probably end up much more stable with my abilities? But I'd lose my memories in the process, so yeah it wouldn't be in my best interest to have one. 

Yukiko:
G-greetings, it's so nice t-to make your aquaintance. 
A.. Chaos Emerald? Hmm... Well, I would like to make s-sure that it went into safe h-hands. I could k-keep it safe short term, b-but that's a whole lot of power that only draws trouble to it. I think handing it in t-to the proper a-authorities would suffice. 

Zephyros:
Yo dude, thanks for the question! 
Funny thing that, we actually held an Emerald some time las' year. Someone found it on the side of the road a few miles outside the city and just handed it in, was weird. 
If ah was to have one though? Dunno to be fair. Ah mean, it's a lot of power, ya can do a lot with one. But I ain't got fancy schmancy powers, unless it made me even faster in the air, then it would be a cool as heck thingamajig to hold on to. But, as an officer of the law, I gotta put the needs of the many over the needs of the one. Definitely handin' it in to someone who knows what to do with somethin' like that's the best option. Too many crazy doctors runnin' free lookin' for 'em, know what ahm sayin'? 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 am

Another question for all three. What would your dream girl/boy be? (Note: not for any of my characters to start dating)
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 pm

SmookiSmooku wrote:Another question for all three. What would your dream girl/boy be? (Note: not for any of my characters to start dating)

Tala:
That's a question that's never been asked before, heh. 
To be honest, I've not even considered who would be my 'dream guy'. Work is a hard thing when you have to be ready to go at any given moment, so it would definitely need to be someone who isn't majorly desperate for me to always be there? I'd prefer someone who would just be pretty laid back and just content to be there. But obviously not lazy and did try in the relationship. If that's a guy or a girl, I don't really know, but if I'm attracted to them, then I guess that just how it would be. Higher forces and all that. 

Yukiko:
O-oh my! Having relations with another has not often crossed my mind before. I n-never truelt saw myself as one to dream about someone in a p-particular fashion. It d-does happen at some point in l-life though. 
Hmm... They would definitely need to be patient with me as I know I'm known to be r-rather flighty. A feeling o-of safety would be nice to have, and maybe being a-able to share interests without feeling unc-comfortable about it would be a nice bonus. 

Zephyros:
Ooooh we're onto talkin' 'bout havin' a lady friend, eh? To be honest, ahm prolly not everyone's cup of tea. Ahm a bit excitable and always burstin' with energy, so would prolly tire 'em out on the first day gettin' together! 
If ah was to find someone like me though, maybe it wouldn't be so bad... Bein' able to keep up with my crazy attitude to life and always runnin' around to do everythin' to help people. Ah would like them to be carin' and have a gentle nature though. And they would need to have purdy eyes. One thing ah would always have stand out from anyone is what their eyes tell me. They do bare your soul after all. 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Woah, it's been so long since I bumped this, and I haven't added poor Malakai yet! 
Bunny boyo us available to so questions as well as my other three! Will update the subtitle if anyone is interested in asking anything to them again!
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:10 am

How will you seize the means of production when the revolution comes?
(To anyone who will answer)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

HalfmoonHex wrote:How will you seize the means of production when the revolution comes?
(To anyone who will answer) 

TALA: Woah, that's a question and a half. I don't intend on siezing anything, but if there's a revolution happening sign me up. I'll fight for whomever needs it, providing they're in it for the right reasons of course. And I may warn you, I'm not the biggest fan of humans, so that's just a slight warning stuck on there. 

Malakai: Wahey! I can finally get in here and answer something! To be honest though I haven't got the foggiest clue what you mean by seizing production, man. What's this I hear about a revolution though? Is there something happening with the dudes above our pay grade? 

Yukiko: Why can't we live in a w-world where there is peace? Is there a need f-for a revolution if we are a-all a little more h-happy to be here? 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 pm

((Just going to bump this a little bit. Elysia is now open for questions too ,but I still haven't completely finished her bio yet :S))
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:17 am

To Malakai, what's your favourite kind of music and why?

To Yukiko, describe your perfect bae?

To Elysia, hai there new beb, tell us a bit about yourself~
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Malakai: Oh I love these kind of questions! I love to listen to anything really, but when it comes to getting some stuff dine I'm drawn to the music that's more bouncy and active. That's not to say I like dance music in particular;  trust me rock and metal have got some pretty insane beats that can more than keep you motivated to work out .
I first found out how much more likely I would get work done if I had music fuelling me, so I took to it and .. Well I guess that's my reason why? If I had to pick one type though I would definitely say heavy rock .It helps calm me down after a particularly tough day. Nothing like a little headbanging to cure what ails you, heheh

Yukiko: Perfect... Bae? I don't like discussing peoples'...
Waaait. Uhhhh never mind that, I got what you're t-talking about. 
Huh, I never deeply though a-about it? I guess I'd like them to be considerate? With at least some sort of kindness that shows their caring side. A nice smile, and someone who I can share interests with. They may also have to deal with my i-insessant cleaning rituals though, I hope that has sufficed as an a-answer? 

Elysia: I have a question already? Woah. 
Okay, so I'm 22 years old, and I just graduated college to get my qualifications to become a childminder. I love looking after children of all ages as I think I may still be a kid at heart. 
I'm also a bit of a geek. I love to read comics ,and even cosplay every now and then. I am a very big fan of the Marvel universe, and really love finding out more and more about the X-Men in particular. It isn't something that comes up in conversation often though, so not many know that is a hobby for me.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 am

@Tala: 'Freelance Government Agent', what does that entail? What kind of jobs do you expect from this role?

@Zephryos: Most interesting case? And ever had a case where the criminal was lying for good reason, and spilling the truth caused more trouble for them and you?

@Yukiko: Worst kind of trouble you've had in your cafe? What situation stands out to you the most?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Tala: Well freelance for the government means I'm not just tied to one sector. I can bounce all over the place, and also work with other organisations over the planet if the need be. 
Basically what mostly happens is I end up doing all the crappy behind the scenes work that the regular workers wouldn't do. It's shady work, most dirty work involving a lot of questionable intent, but I definitely get paid enough for it. I was finally able to move out of my tiny little two room bunker just a month after starting, so it isn't too bad. 

Zephyros: Hmm lemme think for a minute. We get a lot of cases, but ah don't think we've had something seriously go wrong? There was one time ah believe where we had someone come in for murder, and ah was to try and squeeze what ah could out of him. Turns out the guy had been framed due to a stolen identity. Let's just say, shapeshifters are real and they like to kill people under the guise of someone else to start trouble. Not many other officers would believe him, but ah knew the sincerity was there and he looked desperate for help. That... Thing was a menace. We lost three good people that day, and we were all on edge for weeks after managing to contain it properly. It took our forms, and not only that, but it somehow knew things about us. Some deep dark secrets were spilled. It was not an easy case, that's for sure. 

Yukiko: Oh, well... There was an incident w-when I first joined the cafe. The uniforms in the beginning w-were a little bit, uhm, short. We used to have to wear proper m-maid outfits for special occasions, such as valentines day, and Easter. Anyway, at the time it was only m-me and one other coworker on s-shift as it was quiet, and a really creepy man came in. He kept staring at us, and there was a sinister look in his eyes. We brushed it off as ahim just being perverted, but then when I was passing his t-table, he g-grabbed my behind. 
I, never in my life had someone touch me like that and I just froze on the spot. I-I didn't know how to react, but he just kept his hand there until I managed to build up the mental strength to get away. I had run into the kitchen a-area and the chef immediately knew something was wrong. My face was apparently pale and I had this look in my eyes. Shortly after, my manager came in thanks to a call made my the chef and I told him what happened. My boss was so good and went out to talk to the man who just sat there smugly .Y-you know what he said? 
"If you dress like a who're, be ready to be treated like one." 
I found out my other coworker had her chest groped when I had disappeared through the back. The man was asked to leave, which he refused to, so the police got involved. It wasn't long after that when we were given new uniforms that gave us more d-dignity. 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:06 pm

@Yukiko: Okay, so like, you have kinda icy/cold powers, am I right? I'm just wondering if you have any sorta... derivative powers as a result of that?
What I mean by that is, minor 'powers' that operate as a result of your primary. In this instance for example, are you immune to the cold yourself, or can you still feel it? Do you need to wrap up warm whilst using your own powers, or are you immune to them? Or, maybe are you only immunue to YOUR OWN cold, but general cold still effects you?
On top of which, you can create icy winds, but can you say... just create SLIGHTLY cooler winds. Are there like levels to it or is it just a case of 'Freezing or Nothing'?

@Zephyros: You wear an infinity symbol! Any meaning behind that?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Yukiko: Hehe, I get a lot of r-references thrown at me when it comes to my powers. Y-you can guess which ones are particular.
With my powers, I don't actually feel the cold as much itself. I cannot cope well in the immense heat t-though, that is just too much. I feel like a literal ice cube when subjected to a blast of hot air; in other words, I feel like I am m-melting away.
Yes, yes I can create different temperatures of a cooler air, it c-can range from a slightly cooler air to a blizzard. There is a d-drawback though. This particular ability is tied down to my emotional state; if I am upset, they can go out of control and freeze people, which I r-really do not want to do.

Zephyros: Oh, you've noticed my t-shirt? Yeeeeah, ah love the idea that nothin' really ends, it just kinda gets recycled, you know what I mean? Like one person can pass away, but they would be reincarnated as another, or even as somethin' else? Well I think that goes for everythin'. The idea that the end is the end makes no real sense if you think about it. What was the point in us existing, only for us to disappear?
Man, I love infinity symbols.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:08 pm

@Zephyros: What's the best thing about your job? Is it that you get to lock away the baddies? Or that you can fly to look for the baddies? Orrrr

@Tala: Hey, you're adorable. How did you become so adorable?

@Yukiko: Would you date Alina?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 pm

@All who wish to answer: Your best and worst experience?

@Zephryos: What do you think of Alina?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Zephyros: Ah definitely say it's that making the city and surrounding areas safer is a big part of it. Nothin' more satisfying than knowin' people will sleep better at night with one more dangerous person behind bars. 
Oh! And the kids. They love to have someone to look up to. As long as we show them what is right and wrong, more than likely they'll grow up with the right intentions in their heads .

Tala: Uhhh... What? *looks around for a moment* you sure you're talking to the right person here? 
I ain't cute, I may be slightly fluffy, but that counts for nothing. Hmph! /-//_//-/

Yukiko: A-Alina? The squirrel girl who I've met maybe twice? I don't r-really know...I barely know her though. We are a l-little alike though, and I t-think we could have at the least a good friendship if anything at all. 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Spekkal wrote:@All who wish to answer: Your best and worst experience?

@Zephryos: What do you think of Alina?
Tala: Best experience is definitely getting away from that damn facility and living somewhat of a normal life. 

Worst experience? Being in there .Nobody wants to be stabbed by needles and electrocuted every day they do something considered wrong. 

Malakai: Best experience was mine and Felicia's first date. I had no idea what to even do, but she was such a patient woman and assured me to just be me and that's all that really mattered .
Worst has to be that guy from school recording me singing. Everyone knows I am deathly afraid of singing in front of an audience, and for him to distort it and make me sound worse than I already am completely destroyed my confidence for a good while. I thought everyone I was friends with would have just left me in the dust for it. 

Elysia: Finally being able to get out and do my own thing as I see fit was an amazing experience. I finally got to live my own life in my own home with the job I wanted to take for a very long time. I don't have these big dreams, just smaller, more achievable ones, and I have been able to bring most of them to reality, and I'm only 22.
My big sister walking out on us was heartbreaking for us as a whole.She just completely changed one day and we've not heard from her sincesince. That was a good few years ago now. We don't even know if she's still alive. 

Zephyros: Oh! The new recruit at the station? She's a real nice girl. Shy, and a little unsure of her own abilities, but very friendly and a real good person with her heart in the right place. We may take a case together in the future if they need a couple of lie detectors on it, haha.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by imbadwithnames Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:17 am

To Zeph: Hai you need more love so yus
So you're basically a walking freaking lie detector. But as we know, lie detectors have false positives— and in some cases, can be completely fooled by very deceptive people. Do you have that same issue at times?
imbadwithnames
imbadwithnames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next