Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Hunger

3 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Primal Hunger Empty Primal Hunger

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:11 pm

[This is the sequel to the first part of this adventure. This is the part 1's post if you'd like to see what happened. This is still a closed roleplay between me, @moving-grame and @Mr.Miles so please do not interfere if you have not been called in.]

After all that trouble with the weird creatures and the death of Infinite, everyone in the Ark was now in charge of bringing people from Station Square in to prevent any deaths to occurring outside of Sonic's taken over base. Things were rough to deal with, especially by the fact that Shadow and the rest of the team hasn't figured out how to take Kory outside of whatever trance the Fake Sonic put her in. The clock was ticking as the creatures that took over the base were still trying to figure out a way to escape it and things are still trying to make fast progress.

Everyone is preparing for a huge battle against a very dangerous enemy, and one can only hope this nightmare could end sooner as a new night starts in Mobius.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Primal Hunger Empty Re: Primal Hunger

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:20 pm

Somewhere far away from the struggles of life Infinite is walking through a field. He isn't sure where he is, but he feels at peace and is no longer hurting, physically or emotionally.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:22 pm

The fields felt.. Comfortable. It was a field of grass and flowers that felt more like stepping on clouds. The skies were clean and also very bright, but still good. The warmth of the sunlight only made things feel more cozy than ever, truly, it felt like some sort of paradise.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:29 pm

He stops walking and just enjoys looking around and smelling the air. Despite still wearing the suit he died in, the area feels cool. Growing up in the desert this is a paradise for him. His ears perk up at the sound of water and rushes to it. Any place that has plenty of clean water is definitely a paradise to him.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:34 pm

And it only got better. More sounds could be heard in the distance but it sounded more like.. Voices. Voices very familiar to him that only brought him joy of listening to. They seemed to come from the distance of the fields and behind him.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Scooping water into his mouth and drinking it he hears the voices. His heart beats faster as he recognizes them. he bolts into a run as he excitedly gets closer to where they are coming from.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:43 pm

And from the distance he could see his old quad. Everyone who he cared about the most was there as they were talking between each other before noticing their captain and cheering him with joyful smiles as they saw him, shouting his name in glory.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:47 pm

Infinite upon seeing them falls to his knees and cries in joy and sorrow. He was with his friends again and despite making a mistake that cost them their lives they were happy to see him. "I have missed you all since the day you were taken from me", he says as tears fall down from his eye.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:52 pm

"We missed you too boss!"

"You fought a great one today huh!"

"We're so glad you're back!! Where have you been all this time?!"

They spoke as joy entered Infinite's heart in that paradise. It felt way better than whatever dreams he used to have and he finally felt like he was home. Unbothered, and happy.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:00 pm

Infinite despite his happiness knows he doesn't deserve this. He had killed and destroyed Mobius. He was no good being and deserved hell for his crimes. "I have made terrible mistakes since I lost you all. Please forgive me for that crew". 
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:07 pm

"It's okay! You tried your best!"

"You had your motives!"

"Shadow should've paid the price to be honest. I wish i could've helped you!"

They reassured him, just making sure he's not too sad about it. They were here to make him happy and feel better about himself, after all he went through.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:13 pm

Infinite cries even harder hearing their reassuring words. "Thank you all for your forgiveness. I have spent many nights worrying about the day we would reunite. I have feared you would not like me after all I have done and getting you all killed. It's good to be back with my family. How have you all been"?
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:17 pm

"We've been good."

"This place feels better than the deserts!"

"We've been waiting for you this whole time."

They answered.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:23 pm

Infinite looks at the jackals in front of him. "Yeah, deserts are overrated. Who wants to get some water? This place has plenty of it", he asks wiping tears off his eye.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:32 pm

They cheered in joy as they agreed and were excited to finally have a good time with his boss once again. But as they cheered, Infinite could see something in the distance.. Or.. Someone? It wasn't clear because of how far it was.. But it felt like it wasn't supposed to be there.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:34 pm

Infinite instincts kick in and he holds out a hand to silently order them to stop. He peers into the distance and points to the figure. "Who is that"? He asks his squad.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:37 pm

"Uuuhm.. I don't know, they're just there."

"I didn't want to go near them.. It feels wrong."

"Something tells me that they're supposed to be far away from us. Very far."

They answered as the distant figure did not move a muscle. The wind in the area began blowing a little bit more.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:41 pm

He looks at the figure but remembers the last time he didn't listen to his squad. "If he causes trouble, we will deal with it. Let's go swimming", he tells his squad as they start to walk to the small river
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:48 pm

And so they went to a nearby fresh pond and dived in it like it was a sports pool. The water wasn't only fresh but made their skins feel pure and free. And as the sun shined upon them everything felt better and happier than usual.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:54 pm

Infinite was smiling as he watched them swimming as he decided to take on guard duty. He was sitting on the bank near the water looking around. That figure had spooked him, and old habits die hard. "This is nice", he says to himself
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:02 pm

As the wind continued blowing and the sun kept shining, things in this area finally showed some details that obviously did not make sense.. The sun doesn't move, the few clouds in the sky also do not move, and that figure.. What the hell is that thing?
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:07 pm

Infinite puts his hand in his pockets as he watches his squad. He feels something in them and finds a packet of his cigarettes. With a smile he lights on up and smokes. "Hey, I'm going for a walk I know you guys don't like the smell", he tells them as he starts walking.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:11 pm

"Sure thing boss! Go for it!"

One of them happily said. And so he continued walking, and walking, until he could finally see the figure with better vision..

Kory.... It looked like her as she seemed to have her back turned to him, completely still like a rock.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:16 pm

He stops walking as he sees her. Puffing on his cigarette he looks at her. "Kory, did you die as well?", he asks.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:20 pm

She slowly turns to face him as she reveals that she is still under Fake Sonic's trance. Grayed eyes and emotionless face like before he died.

".... How interesting.. You really thought that everything was over? Just because you weren't alive to see the rest..? Don't make me laugh."

.. His voice was coming out of her mouth like she was some sort of speaker for him. As he spoke, the skies became more cloudy.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next