Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rainy Day

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Rainy Day Empty A Rainy Day

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am

My O.C Rapture is watching your O.C. You are a her target.

Back to top Go down

A Rainy Day Empty Re: A Rainy Day

Post by Spekkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

(Wat. That may end up to be hilarious XD)

It was raining. A goat demon, named Gueton, sat in a bus shelter. He was dressed like a fairytale prince... if a fairytale prince ALSO wore a thick scarf, a wooly hat (punctured by his horns) and gloves.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:57 am

She watched him, keeping a hand on her gun. She stared at his every movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 pm

He didn't like the rain. So of course he huddled against the glass wall of the shelter, ear flicking occasionally. Also he was sneezing. Cold's weren't the best thing.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:34 pm

She chuckled at him, now, she had an easier shot. She loaded her sniper, and aimed for his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Twitch twitch of an ear once more, or to be more precise, several more times. The goat demon sniffled, rubbing his damp nose against his coat sleeve. This was stupid. Rain was stupid. The Surface was stupid and he wanted to go home.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Rapture smirked. "Say bye-bye, baby.~" And with that she fired 6 shots, one in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:43 pm

The goat's eyes glimmered, upon noticing a note on the soaked floor. Ah, karma was treating him well! As he bent down to pick it up, the glass shattered and the bullet whizzed past his head, though not before managing to remove a few hairs from his head.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 pm

"Ugh, dangit! I'll have to get closer." She dropped her weapons, only keeping the ones for hand to hand combat. She walked into the bathroom, changing her look severly. She had long curls, her blonde streak of hair standing out from the sea of back. She wore a very short dress, and high heels.
She walked out of the building, and approached him. "Oh my God, sir, are you okay?! I heard gun shots and I was worried!" She started feeling his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

The goat grabbed her hands, clearly a little bit confused as to why this woman was suddenly touching him in places. That was the first priority, mainly because as much as he liked that kind of contact, that kind of contact was frowned upon in public. "Erm... yes, I am. I thank you for concerning about me," he replied with a warm smile, the demon gently releasing her hands to turn towards the source of the chaos.

Had someone... just tried to kill him?!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 pm

She gave him a warm smile, but when he left, it turned into a smirk. But, she felt kind of guilty.
She'd usually kill without feeling nothing at all, but....

There's something different about him.[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Giving a shiver, the goat demon placed a gloved hand upon the glass and brought a finger across the jagged edges ever so carefully as to not cut himself. Now, let's think about what he'd done in the past few days. ...Well it certainly wasn't something worth killing over! And for that matter, who would want to kill him? He always left best impressions, after all! Did he mess up at some point...?

That thought scared him more than the actual bullet.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm

"You sure you're alright, sir?" She got close to him, wrapping her hands around his neck. Her short dress started to ride up, but she ignored it. "You seem,. ...tense." Her words were soft. As if she cared.

Or does she care?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

He gasped as he felt warm hands wrap around his neck. With another shiver down his spine, her tugged, as gently as he could, those hands away from the most vulnerable part of his body. "Aah, please don't do that," he warned, turning to face her.

She was unusually close.

And that made him uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. The demon shuffled to the side, adjusting his white cravat awkwardly. "A-ahem! Indeed. A little, considering that was a near-death experience for me. Then again, that's sort of expected in today's society, isn't it?" Gueton chuckled, suddenly thinking the building to the right was so interesting, he just had to avert his gaze from her to look at it. It wasn't because of her. Nope. Not at all.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm

She giggled. "Stop being so paranoid, I won't hurt you.~" She looked him up and down subconciously, and her thoughts were very....vulgar. "Why am I thinkin' like this?...About him?" She tought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 pm

"I didn't think you would. But, if I may point out, could I... maybe... have some space? Forgive me for asking, of course, but you're rather close to me," the demon rubbed the back of his head, hands brushing his white hair. His tail, unusually long for a goat, flicking ever so slight, just like his ears. "And I don't fancy staying in this particular place for much longer, considering I was almost shot and all..."

Worry flashed in his eyes once more, his gaze shifting to the window where the assassin may have been. "I'm rather... scared, as much as I hate to admit it. Again, I'm sorry for speaking so negative, but I really do what to know why someone would target me of all people..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm

She stepped away from him., her ears drooped. "Oh....I...uh....I understand." She started to walk, pretending to be sad. "Sorry for the bother..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

"I never said you were a bother!" he called out, eyes wide at the implication at what he said, "You're not a bother, I simply wanted more space! Why..." a smile gave way on his face, warm and inviting, "...I wouldn't mind taking you out for a nice cup of tea, fair lady!"

Please turn around please turn around please turn around
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

She stopped at his words, then kept walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm

"Don't... like... tea...?" As she kept walking, the goat demon finally gave a deep, long sigh and slumped against the wall of the bus shelter, hands covering his face. "Dammit. First I almost die, and them I'm completely rejected," he grumbled, gritting his teeth together in both irritation and complete crushing depression. "What's WRONG with me today!?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:16 pm

She gave it a second thought. She felt guilty. She gave a long, deep sigh. "Ohhh, fine."
She walks back to him, and sits next to him. She moved his hands away from his face, and held them. She gave him a warm smile, glancing in and out of his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm

That touch, of her hands wrapping around his, and that smile which caused his heart to soar, made the demon himself smile at the affection. He was still ridiculously paranoid about that bullet, and the source of said bullet, but for now he could put that to the side. After all, he was a gentleman, and he had a lady to attend to.

With a sigh, he spoke once more, "Is that, maybe, a yes...?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm

She smiled. "Yes." She intertwined his fingers with hers. "I'm...Rapture."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

"A wonderful name, for a wonderful lady!" He gave a bow of his head, his smile never leaving his face, "I'm Gueton. Prince Gueton Versil, though... I'm not exactly royalty, but it's a title I keep all the same," he chuckled, blowing his white hair out of his vision. Once it fell back in place, he rolled his white eyes and brushed it away with his spare hand.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

She chuckled. She looked at him, she felt.....warm. She smiled constantly.

Could it be? I'm falling....for my target?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum