Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rainy Day

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Rainy Day - Page 4 Empty Re: A Rainy Day

Post by Spekkal Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm

'...Wait a minute'.
A flick of the wrist, and the same red portal, flowing with mysterious symbols circling a vortex, formed in front of him. He ran through, and it closed up behind him. "FATHEEEER!" Where the portal formed was an office. Black walls made it awfully gloomy, yet an odd red light in the center of the ceiling made it somewhat bearable. Somewhat. Though what made this room more terrifying was the black-furred mass in the room, sitting at the desk full of paperwork.

It was an amusing sight, really. This gigantic black goat demon, horns thick and curled, red glowing eyes, bulging muscles and impressive phisique... sitting (and almost breaking the chair it was sitting upon) at a little desk full of stacked papers, his massive clawed hands gripping a tiny pen to write them on. The beast looked up, and sighed upon noticing his son.

A son who was no longer Gueton, but a black-furred monstrosity. Though what was important to note was that the black crown he wore on the Surface was clear as opposed to black. His white gloves had ripped (much to his dismay) revealing large black claws, able to slice through metal like butter. His long, fluffed tail was nothing but skin, and sharp for that matter, similar to the devil's assumed tail. His horns, longer, sharper, curled significantly more. And this terrifying beast was currently running towards his monster of a father, eyes squeezed shut in both fear and panic. D'aaww.

"I need your heeeelp!" he called out, wrapping his arms around Bafalaut's waist. Well, halfway. Well, not even that. This guy was big.
"Er."
"Rapture's gonna diiieee!"
"Who-"
"I need you to take me there!"
"I don't-"
"PLEEAAAASE!"
This giant demon was feeling really, really awkward right now.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm

She smiled. "Ah...So pretty."
The sun rays hit her skin, she was sure that it would warm her up, it did, but to no avail.
She sighed, and took off her shirt. "Better.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Within this certain part of the forest, a red, symbolic portal opened up. Gueton Versil hopped out, giving a friendly wave to... whatever was in there. It was difficult to tell considering it closed as quickly as it appeared. Either way, the demon shuddered, the sudden change of temperature not doing him well for those few seconds. Adjusting his black crown, he jogged forward and gripped both her hands, biting his lip. "Are you hurt?!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 pm

She looked at him. "N-no...I'm alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 pm

"You're not," he replied sternly, leaning forward to examine her further. His white eyes caught the slight trickle of blood down Rapture's arm, and his frown increased further. "You're bleeding." The demon's fluffed tail rode, ever so gently stroking the small wound, before finally wrapping carefully around it to push back the blood. "You're also shaken up slightly. Is there anywhere you can go, away from here, to keep a low profile...?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm

She looked down. "I was heading home, but...I stopped here because it's pretty." She looked at him.
"I'm not hurt, I can handle myself, and why does it matter?" She wiped a tear as she choked out, "I tried to kill you. So run away like everyone else, Gueton." She hated to admit it, but she was scared. Terrified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:47 pm

He smirked, replying, "Ah but my dear, I've ran far too much to catch up to you." Gloved hands gripped her chin lightly, his tail removing itself from her wounded arm. Giving a little peck on the forehead, he continued: "So why oh why would I run away from the one thing I've been trying to chase?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"Because you're chasing a monster, a cold blooded killer." She shook a little. "S-so I suggest you leave before we both die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Another peck on the forehead, and his arms wrapped around her before he spoke, holding the poor wolf in his embrace. "Hush. You're no monster. Far from it, my dear. You were simply doing your job." His smile faltered. "Just as it is my job to do mine. It does not make us monsters."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:29 pm

She blushed. He made her feel......safe. Like a person. Loved. Everytime she looked at him, everytime he spoke, she felt....warm. And his smile, made her heart beat a mile per minute.
He was just.....Gueton. That's not a bad thing, no. He made her feel like a princess, and were she was from, you don't get the chance to feel that way.
And she wondered, if....maybe....She made him feel the same.
He was a demon, yes, but she really didn't care. He was sweet, loving, and he actually cared.
Her heart beat fast, and she was nervous. She felt like she should jump off of a cliff.
But she remained there, stiff.

Looking at him.
Studying him.
Breathing his breath.
Taking him in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"Now, we should get you to safety..." He bit his lip out of both habit and nervousness. He knew how to escape, but didn't exactly know how someone would take to it. "Before I offer my suggestion, do you have any? If I'm correct, they will be nearing closer, and we really must get moving." There was a slight tinge of fear in his voice. He knew he'd be shot at himself if he saw him with her, and he was really hoping they'd leave and hide before they arrived to avoid that... rivalry, to put it lightly.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:52 pm

She shrugged. "I don't know...."
She sniffed. "They can always find me...." She tied up her hair.
"Because they have a system of trackers all throughout my body....On the inside." She pulled her hair to the side, exposing her neck. There was, what looked like a little chip bulging out of her skin, right on her spine. "That's only one, there's more. I could take them out, but they put them were there a alot of nerves there. So it would hurt." She looked at him. "They did that just in case. And when I was a kid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 pm

A sigh escaped his lips, and he cringed as she spoke of her current situation. "With the right people, I'm sure they could remove that painlessly. People have gotten smarter over the years, and and with so many false gods about, I'm certain there's someone who's an expert at this sort of thing."

It also dawned to him that he had no choice to resort to his suggestion. This was a bad idea.

As he spoke, his voice lowered, and he leaned in closer, eyes glancing to the sides. "Would they... be able to track you... in Hell?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm

She raised her eyebrows. "Hell? Uhhh.....Probably not." She heard a beeping in her head. "They're close, so we'd better go." She stood, and looked at him. "I'll go with you." She untied her hair. "Oh yeah." She puts her shirt back on. "Sorry you had to see that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 pm

He rolled his eyes. An odd action, considering the type of person he was. "Ah, please. I'm a gentleman, and female anatomy is hardly surprising to me."
Um. Awkward.
"I just realised how bad that sounded. Um. Er... er... I mean..."

A click of the fingers, and beside him were red, glowing symbols in a circular pattern, trapped within said circle. As it rotated, the center opened to reveal a black, ominous hole. Grabbing her hand, he practically dragged her through, the goat demon of course going first.
"Yes. Going home. Right." Nice change of subject there, Gueton, you smooth-talker. Yup.

Inside 'Hell' was an office. Grey walls, with a tendril-like pattern crawling up the walls. It was a large room, very large, and considering the reputation for the Underworld it was certainly surprising. Why, it was almost smart if you ignored the dark atmosphere around it. near the end of the room was a little desk filled with paper, though what was sitting at that desk was what was terrifying.
A giant black demon, with muscles bulging and teeth sticking out of its mouth, sat on a tiny chair at the tiny desk (in comparison). Horns almost touched the ceiling, and its glowing red eyes glared at the two which entered. Its tail wrapped around the desk several times, and its giant claws were in the middle of signing papers with red ink. Or at least it was assumed to be ink. Needless to say, this giant was terrifying.

And as Gueton entered into the room, the black crown on his head became clear, and his body had transformed, turning him from a soft-coloured goat with a hint of demon, to a black-furred long-clawed white-eyed monstrosity which was more demon with a hint of goat. The only thing which was REALLY similar about him was the red clothing which was still on his body.

His mouth opened as he turned to face the beast in front of him, revealing sharp, jagged teeth. "Uh, Father. I have company." The red eyes of the bulging mountain of muscle turned, burning holes into the significantly smaller body of Rapture.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 pm

She was sort of offended by Gueton's comment, and stepped away from him, her yellow eyes nearly setting ablaze by those awful words.
She looked up, and smiled. None of this surprised her, and she actually thought it was very intresting. "Hello, I'm Rapture."
She decided to play around. "His girlfriend.~" She smirked. "I want to marry your son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

The beast uttered one single word. "What."
The son of the beast uttered one single word. "What." 'Oh god what are you doing Rapture'
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:19 pm

She smirked. "We're just so sexually bonded, and we're planning on marriage just in case we accidentally have a child."
She bit his cheek. "I love him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Bafalaut gave his son a grin and two thumbs up.
You know, you wouldn't think black fur could go so red from blushing. Or at all, really. "What. What. No. We haven't even- I don't- I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 pm

She kissed his cheek. "Of COURSE you are, honey!" She held his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Grabbing her shoulder and swirling her around to face him, the demon's eyes narrowed and his voice lowered. "This is the thanks I get for saving your life?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 pm

She laughed. "I was just kidding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm

"Even so, I didn't... appreciate that..." Ears flattened against his black head, looking away to bite his lip. "N-nevermind. Please... just... take that back..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

She frowned. And suddenly, a huge wave of guilt rushed over her. "...I-I'm sorry, Gueton..." Her ears did the same, and she hugged him. "I'll never do it again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

"So uh," began the gigantic black demon, pure red eyes looking over the two small mobians, leaning back against his itty bitty chair. It cracked under his weight, "Can I help you two? If you came here to tell me about your... adventures... then I'm kind of busy and rather uninterested." He arched an eyebrow, placing the blood red quill into the desk and leaning over it, fingers entwined on the desk and chin resting on said fingers. There was a slight smirk as his large tail gave a little flick. "I'm waiting."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum