Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rainy Day

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Rainy Day - Page 5 Empty Re: A Rainy Day

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 pm

She stepped back a little. She felt like he was staring into her soul.

She muttered, "Uh-Uhm....Well...uh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

"Oho! Doest one finally realise where one is?" the giant gave a hearty chuckle, red, glowing eyes looking over her, "Perhaps oneself should show fear in the eyes of BAFALAUT!" A grin spread across his lips, a toothy grin, revealing those jagged white teeth with malicious intentions. Muscles bulged as the beast brought his large claws onto the desk, lifting himself up, another tail flick.
"Or not really," he added after a heart-stopping second, body slumping back against the chair as it gave another aching creak, "And you're just here because my son doesn't like to see people die like they rightfully should." Giving a snort, Bafalaut adjusted the tie around his large neck.

"Am I wrong?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 pm

GShe was silent.
But after a while, she clentched her fists. Her blood bioled.
And she yelled, "...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU, AND YOUR SON IS A GIFT, DAMMIT! HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME DIE BECAUSE HE CARES!"
She seethed.
"Maybe I do deserve to die, but on my own account." She turned to Gueton. "I'm so sorry, you're wasting your time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:31 pm

"Actually," Bafalaut replied, his booming voice low as he stood from his chair, it finally giving a painful groan before collapsing. He needed to get a new chair after this, all of them kept breaking and it was such a bother. Perhaps get a beanbag or something. That'd be great, really lighten up the room, "Life needs to take its natural cause. There should never be an avoidance of what is to happen, fleeing the inevitable like a coward."

The black muscular demon (in a rather fetching suit) walked over to her, his body looming over the small wolf. "Fleeing here is not natural for one who does not belong here."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 pm

She bowed her head, her knuckles turning white from her clutching fists. She shook a little, and she squinted her eyes. She didn't like crying, or admiting she was scared.
Her voice came out firm, and a little shaky, "I am not a coward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Behind her, the gritted teeth of Gueton began to grind. "Father," he hissed, a single lash of his black, skinned tail shortly followed, "Not right now." Really, was there any need to give a lecture to a friend at the current moment? He looked around the grey office room. Bland. Needed a bit of white. And red. In fact it needed significantly less grey.

Right. Back to the topic at hand. "You might want to explain to him what you came here for," he softly said to Rapture, a gentle hand on her shoulder and a flash of a sympathetic look from those glowing white eyes.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 pm

She sniffed. She backed away a little. "N-no....Just take me back. I'M ONLY HERE BECAUSE I'M SCARED, OKAY?!" She started to cry. "I'M A COWARD, DAMMIT! I RUN, OKAY?!"
She hid her face, and her voice was soft. "Just take me back....If I die, no one'll care...So I might as well...," She glanced at Gueton and said, "Die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum