Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreva's Fan characters

+6
ForevaYoung
Froshana
Sikopio
Dione
Dregan
Steveosaurus Rex
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Foreva's Fan characters

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Yukiko14
First reference pic. I chose Yukiko because she seems to be a favourite... And I really wanted to draw that tail xD 
The head is a bit big and I'm not 100% sold on those feet either, but it is just a clean sketch after all.

EDIT: FIXED THE HAND BECAUSE I'M A CLASS A DOOFUS XD

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:13 am

It's rather unusual for me to ever feel the urge to comment on people's art, but here goes???
Gotta pop in to admit that I'm a sucker for reference pictures. Not sure why, maybe it's just a good chance to actually look at a character's design in its entirety?

Regardless, it is pretty cool to see how your art continues to improve each time you post, like, how you do this?? Very nicely done for your first reference! Although, her hand in the back view reveals the secret of how you managed to make the pose of each view so incredibly identical. :P A very nifty idea actually that did take me a couple of looks to actually realize!

The head looks to be a good size for a Sonic style character, as do the rest of her proportions really. I might agree with you on the feet, but it's not much coming from me as I can offer no alternatives without going too anthro or too human so I'd still say you did well with what you had. Looking forward to seeing a colored version if you ever do so!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback Fro :3
Yes, I flipped the image to edit the second one and completely forgot to fix up that hand so its seen from behind so now she has a weird deformed limb >.>
I haven't been able to get to the PC where my work is (I never use my own fully working PC upstairs because...well, stairs.) I really want to get to fix the hand up though because literally the very next morning when I took a look at it I saw it right away.

I am honoured to have you post in here because your work is beautiful in its own right, like many others here who have the experience behind them and can throw pics out like they're nothing, while I sit for literally hours forgetting to eat and stuff xD

Anywho, sorry for the rambling, but I just felt like I had to elaborate for some reason. thank you so much for commenting your thoughts, and hopefully once I'm done Christmas presents I can line work this and colour it! ^^
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:26 am

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Tala_r10
Reference pic for Tala. I DID THE HANDS THE RIGHT WAY ROUND THIS TIME I CAN SMART. 
Also, she has an extra toe because I decided that these feet will do it for me, and that 4 toes look better maybe? Lastly I do believe that this ref has a better head size ^^
Gonna stick to this pose for references as it basically shows everything without being dynamic in any way. Was gonna include a third head shot from the back without any hair to show the horns properly, but then noticed it is nearly 2.30am.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 am

This kinda happened because I couldn't sleep...
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Ashlie10
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 am

Oh wow, who is she? She has a really cool design Surprised
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

Well, you remember we spoke on Skype about the possibility of making ourselves the patronus we were matched to? This is supposed to be me as a Neberlung cat xD

It was good practise though, so can't really complain ^^

Oh! Also The way you've done Ira's eyes...i kinda stole the idea. Hope you don't mind, but it really makes them looks so much more unique :3
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:59 am

*facepalms* when you've drawn something and forgot to put it here. If only brains worked. 

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Flirty10
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Man these are so good.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 am

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 20170210
Okay so, I have no idea why this picture decided to be silly and come on here all sideways but it's only for the reference part anyway. 
Eeyup, I've gone to traditional for this right now as I wanted to try and draw Zephy while the pc wasn't working. You will see he is missing his wings. Well, long story short, I ran out of paper space so his digital version (when I get to it) will have the wings complete as you can change the size of the image that way.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Auto correct likes to be a funny guy)
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Yes, I like
One thing that's kind of out of place though, his pinky finger seems a bit.. bent/broken, if you get what I mean. I don't think fingers are supposed to bend in those directions ^-^" 

But the rest looks really nice, yep.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Yeah I noticed that too but it's easy fixed on the pc (when I get to making it better shhhh I'm lazy xD)
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:15 am

Been a while since I've popped in here, but wow, nice to see how your art's coming along! The recent traditional piece in particular looks excellent. Liking the elbow quills on Zephyr!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:21 am

Thanks Dre! ^^

He will have wings, I promise! Just, right now... he kinda looks like a babylon Rogue in casual wear Dx

Regardless, thank you for nipping in to have a nosey again, I like feedback :3
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am

Soooooooo, it turns out I'm digging drawing traditionally at night? 
I watched Frozen earlier and thought to myself "Ice powers... Elsa... Yukiko....COSPLAY. 
so, have a Yuki Elsa. In ballpoint pen because I'm strange. ALSO PLEASE DONT LOOK AT THE WANDERING EYE IDK WHAT EVEN HAPPENED
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 20170311
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:28 am

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Classi10
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Yukiko10
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Nerita10
25 past 5 in the morning and I'm still awake. I blame the clocks going forward for Spring, but whatcha gonna do?
Have some stuff I drew. I completely forgot about posting these, and with the full anthro Yukiko and pony(First ever lineless btw so proud of it!), I wasn't entirely sure if I should post them seeing as they're not Sonic related? But its art and everyone loves Yuki Razz
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Wow, your art is so amazing! I really like your characters' designs too Smile
Seraph
Seraph
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 am

Thank you Seraph, your kind words mean a lot ^^

For some reason the anthro Yuki headshot didn't post so now part of my previous post is a bit irrelevant, so here. Hopefully it will actually show up now.

Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 32122010
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

You just keep posting more and more cute art! I'm actually really fond of the second sketch of Yuki up there, something about the sketchiness of it and the way you drew her face, and the lineless pony looks awfully great!

And I might be a bit biased since I don't post anything but generally non-Sonic but I totes think you should post your non-Sonic work any time you have it! The anthro Yuki also looks very cool aaaand I think it'd be interesting to see you do more of that style. :P
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Omg thank you Fro!  It really means a lot. I didn't want to play non-sonic stuff in case they may be asked about why they're on a site for Sonic when they're not related. 

One day... One day I'll finally be able to draw an anthro body :3
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 am

Hahaha, I dare somebody to bust into your art topic and try to say you can't post anything non-Sonic. :P

References will prob be your best friend with anthro bodies. xD And I don't doubt a bit that you will! It's very cool to watch your art continue to get better and better every time you post more! <w<
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 am

Alright, the time has come. If you look above, there is a sketchy sketch of Yukiko looking cute as a button, correct? Well I decided to give her hair a little bit of a redesign for colour. I honestly couldn't say goodbye to the black completely, so opted for a two-tone sort of split? 
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Yukiko11

And here comes a first design for a new OC who actually just came to me in the middle of a one-on-one rp with Dione a little while back. Shout out to her for helping with his over all creation! 
Foreva's Fan characters - Page 3 Malaka11His name is Malakai, yes he is a bunny, yes it's only flat colour because I'm lazy, and yes he wears glasses. 
I still need to write a full bio for this guy, but let's just look at his lovely little douchey face. How can anyone say no to that little pink nose? 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 am

Yukiko is so adorable oh my god. And I like the purple you've added to her hair. :3

Malakai already looks promising, and I really like his mismatched ears. Is it weird that I like that you've given him brown eyes, too? It's just I've seen so many Sonic OCs and only like two of them have had brown eyes.

I absolutely love the way you draw faces, and your coloring and shading is sooo good.
Seraph
Seraph
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Malakai turned out so well and I'm still amused by the fact that our sketches turned out so similarly! Also glad you took my idea about the eyes to heart ;D 

I still prefer Yukiko with her black hair but the drawing looks good. Keep up the nice work
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 pm

@Seraph- Thank you for your feedback! I actually took a leaf out of another friends book and used a completely separate layer to do both shading and highlights to sit just on top which turned out taking off a big chunk of time to do the colouring. I'm still learning to do a lot of things on SAI, but learning means quicker drawing as well. 

I was going to originally make Malakais eyes a sort of reddish brown, but Dione said it threw her off a little bit so opted for more of a chocolate brown to make it more subtle. 

@Dione- Yes, I'm still a little bit weirded out by that to be honest! When you showed that sketch I honestly thought I was looking at an earlier version of his design. Only difference really was he didn't have hair :')

Personally I do still prefer the black hair as well, but the lilac underneath is steadily growing on me, so it may stay as an alternate colouring for her. I may still be trying out making her hair the same colour as her fur as well though and see how that turns out.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next