Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fateful Return

+3
Shade the Lazarhog
Dogy9978
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Fateful Return Empty A Fateful Return

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 pm

It was early in the morning, and the sun shone between the tall skyscrapers of the city. Yet, strangely, there was a chill in the air, and many Mobians could be seen wearing heavy coats, scarves, and wooly hats, all of them just adding to the vibrant range of colours within the city. People were going about their daily early-morning business, some going to work, some jogging along the pavements, and some shopping in small stores for groceries. The day, by anyone's standards was pretty... Normal. However, all activity seemed to stop when a loud, metallic scraping sound could be heard in the direction of the town gate. Mobians seemed to all look in that directions except perhaps young children, who may have not understood what was going on.

A male hedgehog, with dull green spines, which seemed to be somewhat dirty, walked into the town. He was wearing a white coat, which looked like it belonged in a laboratory, as well as a red and black checked short underneath, as well as some black trousers, and brown boots. Across his right eyelid was a scar, that looked like it was previously a wound from some form of blade. Behind him, he was getting a large battleaxe. It was mostly silver in colour, but the handle had a golden tinge to it, possibly indicating that it was played with the precious metal. The middle of the axe was quite ornate, decorated with intricate patterns and in the middle of it was an emerald-green gem. His face stayed completely straight when the citizens of the town reacted less than pleasantly towards his entrance, most likely due to the massive blade he was carrying.

Police begun to surround the figure, holding up small handguns towards him.
"Freeze!" One shouted "I'm gonna have to ask you to put that weapon down, sir." He continued. His arms were shaking, clearly fearful of how much power this man might have.

The hedgehog chuckled, lifting the axe and resting it on his shoulder "greetings, gentleman," he spoke in a very posh, almost upper-class accent "I am here in search of a boy. He goes by the name of 'Caen', I would like to know if you have seen him."

Meanwhile, in an apartment not too far from the scene, an alarm clock sounded, waking a red hedgehog from his long slumber. He slammed his hand down onto the contraption to stop its incessant ringing. He sat up and yawned, before turning and getting up out of the bed he was sleeping in. It was covered in a basic white duvet and pillows. He quickly straitened the sheets before walking out of the room he was in and into the kitchen. He grabbed a couple of slices of bread and shoved them in the toaster, pressing the button down, before heading towards the bathroom, and turning on the tap, before splashing his face with water. He looked at himself in the mirror, and straightened his quills with his fingers "hey there, handsome," he said towards his reflection. He heard the toast pop upwards, and walked back to the kitchen, grabbing one of the slices and taking a bite out of it. Caen looked out of a window, and to the street below, watching people go about their business "pretty normal today, for once. Thank heavens for that." He muttered to himself, before taking another bite.

((yeah, I'm debuting a new character in this RP! A bio'll be coming soon, guys! Hope you like 'im!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Return Empty Re: A Fateful Return

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Kia and Lillith had been window shopping in the mall. Mostly to waste time since Kia's brother, Ren, had asked to be alone with Lillith's master for a bit. while Kia seemed to be enjoying looking at all the stores, Lillith, on the other hand, was clearly bored out of her mind. " How long do we have to be here? This place is soooooooooo boring. I'm practically falling asleep, and I can't sleep!" Kia gave Lillith a smile. "oh come on. This place is wonderf-" Then there was a loud metal noise. Both Kia and Lillith turned to see the source of the noise. They both saw a green hedgehog holding a very heavy looking axe. "That's never a good sign." Lillith started to smile. "What do you mean? This is the best sign ever! I mean look at that poor cop. He's going to get his face bashed in by this green dude's axe! We should just stay back and enjoy the show". Kia gave Lillith a serious face. "Someone could get killed and I'm not going to stand here and let innocents get hurt." Kia started to walk closer to the green hedgehog from behind.

((I'm so joining in (ˆ▿ˆ) ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Within the calm of the inner city, Caen felt, strangely uneasy, like something was about to happen.. He went into a fridge behind him, and grabbed a carton of orange juice, pouring out a glass. He looked back towards the window "something's not right. I can feel it." He muttered to himself. He walked back into his bedroom, looking over to a rack on the wall. On the rack was his blades, flint and tinder. He carefully lifted them up, unsheathing them to check over their crimson edges "perfect" he said to himself, before strapping them to his sides.

Back at the town gate, the green hedgehog was still confronting the police officers that surrounded him. He walked forward slightly "well? Do you know him?" He spoke towards the officers, seemingly oblivious to the weapons they held toward him.
"Freeze!" The same man as before shouted, clear signs of fear in his voice. His arms quivered as he stood his ground in front of him "dr-drop the weapon now, or I'll be forced to shoot."
The hedgehog chuckled "clearly not, then. Fair enough, I shall be on my way."
The officer was not happy to let the hedgehog leave, as, with the massive weapon the hedgehog was holding, he guessed he wanted to harm this 'Caen' person. He pulled the trigger, the recoil sending his arms upwards slightly before he straightened them again. The rest of the police force followed suit, firing their own shot. The hedgehog turned around, touching the side of the axe he was holding. Almost instantaneously, the blade of the axe seemed to melt away, before forming into a large, metallic shield. Each bullet was stopped in its tracks by the metal. He removed his hand, and the shield shifted back to an axe. The bullets each made a slight clanking sound as they fell to the ground. "I suggest you do not engage in combat with me, sir." The hedgehog spoke before leaning back and kicking the officer in the chest, sending him to the ground. This just made the man more fearful, and he spoke in a weak, terrified voice "p-please, don't kill me..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Lillith was ecstatic. "Come on Kia, this guy looks like a badass. We should just look at all the action from here. Maybe it's a misunderstanding and the dumb cops just want to start a fight." Kia didn't stop running towards the green mobian. "Always on the side of the villain, when will you ever see the light?" Lillith ran behind Kia rolling her eyes. (It's far too late for me to see the light). Kia finally made it close enough to hear what the hedgehog was saying now. How he suggested that the police shouldn't get In a fight with him. 

She saw him kick the cop on the floor. Kia quickly went in-between the cop and the hedgehog. "THAT'S ENOUGH! What is your reason for being here? To cause harm or something else." Kia was using her serious voice, showing no fear to the hedgehog. Lillith was behind the green hedgehog. "That's a really cool weapon. How many people have you ended with it?" She gave a little giggle.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:48 pm

The hedgehog laughed at the courage of Kia, and he hoisted the axe onto his shoulder "I am not here to cause any harm, I merely gave the man a warning. If you could help me, I am in search of a boy. His name is Caen, perhaps you have heard of him?"
He looked over at Lillith when she remarked at how 'cool' his weapon was, and asked how many lives he had taken with it. "The death toll is unimportant, so I do not know. It does its job, that is all I need."

Meanwhile, the red hedgehog stepped out of the apartment complex, now wearing a closed navy blue coat, red boots, and black gloves. "Alright. What's wrong here?" He said to himself, looking around. Then, in the distance, Caen heard a laugh. This laugh was all too familiar to him "not possible!" He shouted, looking in the direction of the noise "how can he-? No, I must be mistaken. I bet once I head over there, I'll laugh at how ridiculous I'm being." Caen said, walking along the pavement, towards the noise, where a crows was beginning to gather.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Kia stared at the hedgehog for a moment. "So you came here looking for someone and brought a weapon? Hmm what an odd thing to do." she looked at his weapon. "But I guess that's none of my concern. May I ask you to put your weapon away? Your scaring civilians and the police. Carrying it around like that will only bring more unwanted attention making your search a little more complicated." .Lillith looked a little disappointed but that was only for a few seconds before she went in front Kia. " I don't think he want's advice, he wants answers. Well here is your answer, we don't know who the hell you talking about but..." She was lying of course since both she and Kia knew who the green hedgehog was talking about. She went and grabbed Kia." we can both help you find this Cean. You know since we know the city and you don't." Lillith was giving a smile. Kia looked down at Lillith. She didn't really want to help the stranger find caen but at the same time, She didn't want to leave him alone, especially with that weapon.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:47 pm

The hedgehog stared blankly at Kia fir a few seconds before speaking "you want me to put away an axe of this size? Do I look like a sorcerer to you?" He asked, pointing towards himself "I would appreciate help very much." He replied to Lillith, nodding his head. "He's a red hedgehog, about yay high" he said, holding his hand out to about his waist. He clearly had not seen the hedgehog for a while, as the one he was referring to was much taller than this. He gave no other descriptors, meaning that most people would be left confused.

Caen walked along the streets at a quick pace, his breath turning into a white mist as he walked. The crowd was getting thicker, and he had to push past a few of them muttering "excuse me, pardon me, my apologies," until he reached the centre, and could see the source. It was a green hedgehog, not much taller than him, and he was carrying a large battleaxe. He shook his head in disbelief "no. No, no, no, no." He mumbled. "Th-there's no way. She should have stopped him... That means..." He stood there, clenching his fists, and looking down. Tears began to fall onto the ground beneath him, and he began to shake uncontrollably. "You bastard!" He shouted at the hedgehog.

The hedgehog replied with a quiet "hmm?" Before turning around "looks like I won't need your assistance. You have my gratitude for the offer, nonetheless." He spoke towards Lillith and Kia.
He shouted towards Caen, "watch your language, boy. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth of yours?" He laughed "oh, no. That would not be possible, will it?"

Caen was very visibly angry at the hedgehog. His clenched fist caught fire, and these flames began to travel up his arm "where is she?" He asked, tears in his eyes.
"Who would that be?"
"where is she?!"
"Oh, yes!" The green hedgehog clicked his fingers "my captor! Let us just say I... Disposed of the rubbish." He laughed loudly, seeing Caen's face contort into pure rage only adding to his laughter.

The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:12 pm

(Is it okay if I join this rp please?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:16 pm

(of course. Current turn order now will be:
-Red
-Dogy
-Shade))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Kia's face didn't change at all when a Caen walked over clearly mad. She just patiently waited for them both to stop talking. Kia was analyzing their choices of words. (Hmm... Immediate conflict upon seeing each other. Can't kiss his mother's mouth anymore... Caen never told me his mother was dead. Whoever "She" is was his captor. Was the green one imprisoned or kidnapped? Too many questions.) Kia looked deep in thought. Lillith watched as caen got his hands on fire randomly. "A pyromancer! Woah!" She was pretending not to know caen so she wouldn't be a target for  the green hedgehog, pulling out her whip."are you sure you don't want our help anymore. We can fight too you know."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 pm

(Thanks Red Blur. Would it be okay if Caen and Shade already are friends?)

The black hedgehog was walking through the streets with his hood up, listening to his music and singing quietly along. He wore a grey hoodie with his hands in his hoodie pockets, a black cap that said, "So wow, such cute." The hedgehog was looking down but seemed to have a good sense of where he was going and not bumping into everyone. He also wore blue skinny jeans and black high-top converse with the laces really long even after being double knotted.

The hedgehog didn't look suspicious but people did kinda move out of the way of him. Citizens were giving him either worried, anxious or annoyed looks however the hedgehog didn't look at them or even visibly acknowledge them. He knew he had a reputation in the town that went up and down but right now it was lower than ever before. Someone even spat on the hedgehog's shoes which made him sigh.

The hedgehog was not too far away from the kerfuffle but he soon noticed the large crowds. Holding his breath because he could smell something bad, he traversed his way through the crowd and by that I mean, the crowd traversed their way around the hedgehog. Eventually, the hedgehog was standing only a little bit away from the quadruple who seemed to be conversing. He didn't want to interrupt but did want to know what was happening so he took out one of his red earphones.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:14 pm

((wait. Why do Lillith and Kia suddenly not know Caen? What happened to a darker purpose? I thought this was the canon section!))

"rubbish?" He repeated to himself, quietly, before exploding with anger, yelling at the heavens, as a large fireball launched from him and dissipated quickly. He unbuttoned his coat, and drew his blades, pointing them at the hedgehog, the flame on his arm travelling across him further, now leaving his arms and most of his torso covered. "I'll kill you!" He shouted, tears now streaming down his face.

"Please, you barely managed to incapacitate me last time, and you had help!" The hedgehog replied, his axe still on his shoulder "but my, my, you have grown, haven't you? Let us see what those seven years have done for you. Trust me, I have had plenty of time to know how I shall exact my revenge." He turned his head towards Liela "you need not assist me, here, this is just a child that needs to be put in his place"

Caen screamed again, launching at the green hedgehog, thrusting his blade forward. The hedgehog stepped to the side, and touched the blade with his finger. The blade begun to shift shape, and the hedgehog still held onto it. It begun to surround Caen's arm, forming sharp points on the inside. He grabbed Caen's now metal-covered arm. Caen screamed in pain as the spikes begun piercing the skin of his arm, dropping his other blade and grabbing his arm, unable to free himself from the hedgehog's grip.
The hedgehog laughed "I will drain each drop of blood from you before you beg for the mercy of death!" He said in a cold tone.
Caen spoke through gritted teeth as he growled at the increasing pain "Alastor!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 pm

((Ok now the previous post is fixed. Sorry I completely forgot about the canon thing.))

Lillith looked at how the green hedgehog manipulated Caen's weapon. " Now that's a power I've never seen before." Kia knew it was time to stop pretending. "Lilith drop the act! We know his intentions now!" Kia summoned her spear and pointed it at the green hedgehog. " I don't know what you did to Caen's weapon but mines will not do the same. It won't hurt me but I know it will hurt you!" Lillith went over to Caen. " Caen who is that?How in the world is he making that happen? Does he have control over metal or something like what is going on with your arm?" Lillith looked like she was panicking a little. She wanted to help Caen but she had never seen anything like this before.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:43 am

(I like where this rp is going, I was wondering If i could join?)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:01 am

((yeah, sure. Just let Shade post first, and off you go!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 am

The black hedgehog watched as Alastor (am I right to assume the green hedgehog's name is Alastor?) twisted Caen's into a self-inflicting torture weapon. The hedgehog decided while Alastor was being distracted by Lillith and Kia, the hedgehog would help Caen escape. Still keeping his left hand in his hoodie, the hedgehog subtlety turned his wrist and, if he could, would telekinetically rip the blade off of Caen's arm.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:04 pm

(gonna have to put a limit of three days for people to post. I want it to keep moving along smoothly, y'know.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:35 pm

A human guy with messy black hair was resting on a park bench when he started to hear some commotion comming from a street not far from where he was sitting, wondering what the sounds were he picked up his bag, where his swords were stowed at the time. When he reached the street he saw a few mobians and it looked like the green one was attacking the others, not knowing the situation he said "You got beef with eachother or something?"
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Caen was still screaming in pain as the steel was piercing him in several places on his arm, as Alastor was overpowering him through mere touch. Caen struggled out some words as he winced in pain "metal... He can't touch it... Get him away..." He yelled in pain again, as the metal torture device began to try to move off of his arm, as though being controlled by some invisible force. Alastor raised his eyebrow "oh? It appears someone is trying to take your sword off of your arm. A shame they have not realised that it will only cause more damage to you." He laughed, clamping his hand down further, which seemed to only cause Caen more pain. Blood began to trail from underneath the metal around his arm, dripping onto the floor beneath him. "I shall drain you dry, and you shall experience the pain of being imprisoned for seven years!" Alastor shouted, an angry expression across his face.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Lillith looked at Caen and heard what he said. She then turned to look at Alastor. Kia still pointed her weapon at him. Though she was getting a little mad that he completely ignored her. She didn't show it still looking calm as ever. " This is your last chance Alastor. You either yield or meet your en-" Kia didn't have time to Finish before Lillith went and jumped on top of Alastor's head. She made her body turn completely into ink but instead of the ink falling to the floor, it stayed around the area of Alastor's head. She was going to try to drown him. "Now you either stop doing that to Caen or die."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

The hedgehog soon realised he was battling against Alastor rather than the metal around Caen's arm. Shade's eyes slowly turned completely purple as he tried harder to remove the metal from Caen's arm. The hedgehog noticed Lillith try to drown Alastor which gave the hedgehog the time he needed to free Caen of the pain.

The hedgehog noticed that Caen was bleeding and knew he didn't have long before the metal crushed Caen's arm. The hedgehog needed focus but he couldn't have that when people were still around. The hedgehog had an idea, he shouted in his loudest voice, "everyone get out of here!" The hedgehog then placed an invisible barrier around the quintet and telepathically made the random civilians huddled around the six more scared, increasing the chance of them fleeing. The hedgehog still hadn't revealed himself but someone may still have been able to identify him due to his voice and his hoodie that he wore almost everyday.

Last edited by ShadeTheHedgehogIsJoey on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a confusing section that almost seemed like controlling the other rp's characters)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:20 pm

(OOC, shade I don't know if you mean us as in the rpers or the civilians that nobody is controlling but if it is us i know this might not count anyway but it might fall under auto hit) Heiliger (who I am using as character) saw that it had started to become an all out brawl between everyone and the green hedgehog, not knowing which side to take he pulled a broadsword out of his bag and said "Um who should I be fighting here" to the people fighting
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Lillith jumped onto Alastor's head, quickly turning into some gooey ink, that stuck to his face like glue. Instinctively, he reached up, trying to say "unhand me, demon," however, his voice was just garbled. The metal on Caen's arm began to morph back into its original form, much to Caen's relief. The sharp needle-like spikes were the first to come out, before the metal itself began to shape itself back into a blade. The sword, now shaped more like what it was supposed to be, dropped to the ground, making a clanking sound as it came to a stop on the asphalt. Caen dropped to his knees, holding his bleeding arm. He stared at it for a few seconds as Alastor struggled against Lillith. Alastor stumbled around, using one arm to try and yank Lillith off of him, and feeling around his surroundings with the other. He lay his hands on a fire hydrant, and the red metal began to move upwards, in a thin tubular shape, before opening at the end, and high-pressured water began to shoot out of the fire hydrant, in a desperate attempt to remove the ink.

Meanwhile, Caen still looked at his arm, his eyes scanning the bloody holes left in it. He turned his head to the human, before standing up and brushing himself off with his uninjured arm "you pick your own side, I gotta get a bandage on this, and fast."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:12 pm

(Oh you're right, Thunder. I'm sorry I should have mentioned that the civilians were were the scared Mobians. I'm really sorry, actually I'll quickly fix my post so no-one else gets confused.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Lillith was laughing at Alastor's struggles. All laughing stopped when he touched a fire hydrant and made it so the pressurized water hit her. Lillith hissed in pain and quickly made her ink go away from Alastor's face, forming a couple feet away on the ground. Lillith was staring at the ground. "Sooo... You got some..... tricks" Lillith looked up to Alastor giving him a very insane looking face. " I know some tricks too. Which one do you prefer? Me eating you alive... Or me taking your soul. Heh... Why don't I just do both!" Lillith started to run to Alastor with her mouth open ready to bite him. Kia stood back not wanting to intervene with Lillith. "Guess I forget she's a demon sometimes." Kia didn't unsummon her weapon though. Just in case Lillith needed some help.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next